2630 Gulf to Bay Blvd.
Clearwater, FL 33759Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pappasranch.com/
- Phone: 7277979800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Greek
- Executive Chef: Louis Pappas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We do offer catering services from Party Platters to Full Service Custom Catering! Contact the store manager for details.
- Private Party Facilities: The private room currently seats 30 people and features a 50inch flat-screen television perfect for presentations, slide shows. For larger groups ask about our ELK Room!
- Private Party Contact: General Manager 7277979800
- Entertainment: Live entertainment on Friday"s from 6-9pm on our spacious outdoor covered patio! 12 Flat Screen TV's in our bar & outdoor area.
A word from Pappas Ranch
For over 100 years The Pappas family has been committed to providing extraordinary quality and value from start to finish. Through the use of some of Florida"s freshest ingredients; hand cutting hearty meats in-house; providing a staff that is passionate about the rich history that lies behind Pappas Ranch; to the presentation, taste and overall guest experience…We welcome you! Sit back and relax. We invite you to take a bite (or a sip!) out of the Pappas Ranch an Old Florida Family Tradition.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pappas Ranch reviews from OpenTable diners
- A mixed experienceJEFFDined on 4/7/2013we ordered a Greek salad, lemon soup, and the chicken pot-pie. The salad and pot-pie were excellent. The soup was watery and light on stuff...like chicken and orzo. The low spot was the service. We were immediately seated and knew what we wanted without a menu. We got our salad quickly and then it was 30 minutes into supper before we got our soup and another 15 minutes for the pot-pie. The lady who took our order did not show again until check time. No one came to the table to ask us if we needed anything. We had to stop another waiter to get water. There were lots of staff hanging around the bar talking and not watching after their customers. The servers were friendly when we could find one. I am not sure that I would go back.Special Features:
- Great food and wonderful serviceFoodieGirlDined on 3/28/2013Great food and wonderful service - has become a favourite for steaks and bbq!!Special Features:
- The service was great andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013The service was great and the food was excellent. The timing of the courses was perfect. Great atmosphere and not noisy. You can have a conversation at the table without having to repeat yourself. Nice selection of wines. The selection of appetizers and entrees are diverse enough to easily make a selection of you favorite food. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be back again.Special Features:
- Food was good! Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013Food was good! Service was good. No wait. Nice after the game. Two for one drafts, however, both came out at the same time. A time saver for the server who was busy, but really? and the ice tea was really watered down. The price is good and the food, something we can't find back home. We make it a point to grab a meal every year when in town for spring training
- Nice atmosphere, good food.ConshygirlDined on 3/14/2013Very nice place, we hit it on a quiet night. The food was very good everyone enjoyed what we got.Special Features:
- We were happy with PappasDisneyfanaticDined on 3/3/2013We were happy with Pappas Ranch, wouldn't say it was awesome but very good food and service. The portions are large, so it is a very good value. The deer heads on the wall were a little tacky. Seating is great for large groups and didn't feel like you were real close to the next table. Overall, nice place for a nice meal.Special Features:
- We met friends for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/23/2013We met friends for dinner on a Saturday night. The atmosphere was energetic and folks seemed to be having a good time. It is a family place so quite a few children were present. The food was mediocre. We started with fried calamari for the table. It was very chewy and tough. We were all disappointed. My prime rib was cooked as requested but had an odd texture though flavor was pretty good. Overall food was fair. Finally, Gulf To Bay is a very busy street and it is difficult to get in and out of the restaurant parking area onto the street and cross lanes to get to route 19. Overall we had fun with our friends but don't be coming back soon.Special Features:
- Great Valentine Meal on short noticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013The online reservation we made just 20 minutes earlier was honored - we were served as soon as we got there. The food was delicious - they make the best greek salad; the ribs and steak were tender. Service was quick and the personnel were friendly and accomodating. We had a great valentine's day meal.Special Features:
- Food was good. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Food was good. Service was slow. Our server was given 2-3 very large groups along with several other groups of 2-4. I have been here in the past and every thing was good.
- The waiter was great whenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013The waiter was great when he was there but he wasnt there enough and took a long time to get some of the courses to us on what appeared to be a slow night. However, this is my only trip there so far and the other waiters and waitresses could be great. The food was very good.
- Had a great time with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/28/2012Had a great time with friends and family. Service was great. Food was as expected. We'll be back.Special Features:
- I have never had a bad mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012I have never had a bad meal at Pappas Ranch, the menu has a good variety of food to choose from and the Greek Salad is the BEST! The service is very good and the employees are so friendly!Special Features:
- certainly not my favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2012had a turkey burger that could not be cut with the knife....not a good first impression. the bartender was in awe as he tried for himself. i must say though, the service was very good!
- Been there four times now.AmandaMDined on 6/17/2012Been there four times now. Great food every time. Steaks were cooked perfectly. They even upgraded my dad's prime rib to the special we didn't know they were having. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good steak.Special Features:
- went to check out the SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/20/2012went to check out the Sunday brunch. It was an average spread. Compared to others in the area, they are over charging for the small variety. Plus they charge an extra $10.00 if you want unlimited champagne or bloody mays! Well other places don't do that and in total don't charge $30.00 per person for brunch. I suggest they dish out more choices for the ;oney or reduced the price. Probably won't return.Special Features: