6101 West Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045Neighborhood:
LAX / Westchester
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sheratonlosangeles.com/paparazzi
- Phone: 3106424820
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday, 6:00pm - 10:00pm; Happy Hour at Lounge 4:30PM - 6:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Orazio Parisi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Wheelchair Access
A word from PAPARAZZI Ristorante
PAPARAZZI Ristorante, located in the Sheraton Gateway Hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
PAPARAZZI Ristorante - Best Restaurants in LAX / Westchester ›
PAPARAZZI Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (6)special occasion (6)good for groups (5)romantic (3)notable wine list (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- BruinVIPDined on 9/10/2014Great restaurant with excellent food and service. We've been here a few times and noticed that the portions for lamb chops did decrease.Special Features:
- amazing!!!justinsbabeDined on 9/3/2014My sister and I were looking for a great food experience close to LAX and after being disappointed by hotel restaurants we found Paparazzi! Urban Spoon had great reviews and it was within walking distance of our hotel. Food was amazing and beautiful the service was warm and welcoming the servers had a good understanding of pairings and their recommendations were spot on. Prices were reasonable. LOVED IT!!Special Features:
- Food ok service ok, Price very highmangeouilleDined on 9/1/2014The prices are very high and the food was correct eventhough nothing special.Special Features:
- Great Seafood MenuTezzaDined on 8/28/2014The melange of seafood was excellent and the best that we had during our 4 weeks holidays in The USA.Special Features:
- Surprisingly good food for a hotelGalaGalaDined on 8/21/2014I don't expect much with hotel restaurants because they have a captive audience and don't have to try too hard, but I was pleasantly surprised. I ate one of the best bowls of pasta in recent memory, and the cheese platter was exceptional. Service was impeccable. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Fantastic service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/20/2014We really enjoyed our dinner. Our server Lorena recalled us from a previous evening, and really went out of her way to ensure we had everything we needed for a lovely evening. Definitely recommend the lamb chops and the calamari!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bang for your BuckAnthonySDined on 8/15/2014Took my gf here for our 6 month anniversary. Arrived a lil late but was seated within seconds. Closing time was 10pm but we were left alone to enjoy our dinner. There was no pressure to leave at any time. We were able to continue eating without feeling rushed. Ate the end of our dinner we were not full but we were extremely SATISFIED. Seafood was on POINT! Casual dress but saw people arrive with regular dress, so felt a lil over dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- must tryMusteatVIPDined on 6/17/2014The fixed menu was perfect and the choices were perfect! Will definitely go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 110 reviews are from the PAPARAZZI Ristorante reviews archive.
- ExcellentNatty414Dined on 4/18/2014Prices weren't too outrageous, steak was EXCELLENT!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, some noisy guestsopenwaterVIPDined on 3/25/2014Wonderful setting, top notch service, and creative Italian fare. The restaurant attracts hotel guests and families who mistake the restaurant for a loud party playground. That was the only drawback..otherwise, worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For a Hotel Restaurant...carsNfoodVIPDined on 3/18/2014Your gonna be pleasantly surprised and satisfied.... Took 6 coworkers to a dinner, all really enjoyed it, its a place that would rate higher if it wasnt in a Sheraton Lobby as the ambience lacks, but they try... You can also see that the service is typical hotel staff v true restaurant, we have to wow, staff - possibly since they have endless hotel guests as clients?!? But ALL food delivered was terrific.
- OK but not greatdinnerloveVIPDined on 2/21/2014The decor of this place was nice. Service was really slow, and the food was decent enough. I just expected more from a hotel restaurant.
- We were totally surprisedBruinVIPDined on 2/11/2014We were totally surprised and blown away by both the food and the service! the restaurant is located in a Sheraton so we were sure what to expect, the Ciopino and the lamb chops were amazing and the service from our waiter Alam was just great! Looking forward to coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Bolonege pasta was horrible.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/9/2014My Bolonege pasta was horrible. the sauce was made out of old meetballs which were crumed. All pastas ordered were very overboiled. Pasta must be ALDENTE!Special Features:
- the food delivery very slow,OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/4/2014the food delivery very slow, pasta came out very oily next dish to substitute- meat sauce very gritty tasting
- Worth DiningHappyLocavoreVIPDined on 12/31/2013It's tough to make a hotel restaurant in LA worth dining at if you are not staying there. Paparazzi does that. I am local and I have been there many times. Food and drink are very good. Service good to great depending on personnel. The hot ticket is to eat in the bar because the service is one large step better. In the bar, bar tenders and waitresses engage more and are extremely helpful and fun. Price point is reasonable but the value is high. I will be going back. Nice job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great access from LAXSullyVIPDined on 10/22/2013Without having to travel far from LAX Paparazzi makes a nice place to meet with colleagues and friends with a quick ride or walk from most LAX hotels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive and SLOW service!JoanneDined on 10/8/2013Food was good, but it took twenty minutes to get our drinks and another 40 minutes before we could order!
- Suprise find in the Sheraton HotelFelnerfoodieDined on 8/21/2013While staying at a hotel near LAX and looking for a restaurant within walking distance, we read the reviews for the Paparazzi in the Sheraton Hotel and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. We chose the bar area since it was more casual. The grilled Romaine salad was wonderful and while I do not ordinarily order pasta dishes, I had the Pappardelle with chicken and it was fantastic. Our server was genuinely warm and friendly and made us feel so at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was a good experience forguidoDined on 8/2/2013it was a good experience for our last nightr in Los Angeles. Even if I do not use to go to Italian restaurants outside Italy (I am Italian) the convenience of the location and the comments om Open Table convinced us. Good food, well prepared, somewhat remembering the Italian tastes (as usual, food from any Country has to be adapted to the local tastes) and it was also correcly priced
- I really enjoyed the shortPabloeatsVIPDined on 7/11/2013I really enjoyed the short rib lasagna!! I was a little Leary about ordering but it was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/8/2013Awesome Italian Chophouse with authentic Italian dishes, great for special occasions, just don't stay over three hours, valet will go from $6.50 to $12 and $2 for each 1/2 hour there after.Special Features:
- Way, way overpriced! A onceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Way, way overpriced! A once in a lifetime sour experience. Most definitely!!Special Features:
- Whether you're local or aMValerie8VIPDined on 3/8/2013Whether you're local or a guest at the hotel, this is a great place for a really nice Italian dinner. The calamari was some of the best I've ever had. The batter was crispy and flavorful and the sauce had a nice little kick. It was also a huge portion. The gnocchi de pesto was also delicious and all of our food was served piping hot. The service was very friendly as well.
- For an airport hotl restaurantJoeOVIPDined on 12/31/2012For an airport hotl restaurant we were presently surprised how nice it was especially on New Years Eve. The pre-fixe menu was excellent and the quality of the food was very good. The live entertainment was appropriate for the restaurant and was not too loud. The waiters were attentive and the. Food was delicious. I would try the restaaurant again when they have their usual menu and certainly. Recommend to anyone staying at aN LAX area hotel or lives in the area.Special Features:
- Great LAX escape if delayed flight.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/29/2012Lively and fun bar area. Just ask to be seated for dinner in the bar area if you want a more casual experience. The main dining area is elegant and comfortable. Also, the Gateway Sheraton has free wi-fi in the lounges and by pool ! Take the free Airport Shuttle. We always book a 1,000 point reservation when waiting 5 hours+ for our late night flight departure to Sydney.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paparazzi was a delightfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/30/2012Paparazzi was a delightful find amidst many hotel restaurants. The reviews on OpenTable encouraged us to try it and we were not disappointed. Food was great. Service was outstanding. Really attentive and helpful. We were not rushed but were certainly not ignored. If I were back in the area, I'd return!Special Features:
- An unlikely place for a fabulousShelleyVIPDined on 10/22/2012An unlikely place for a fabulous restaurant! I don't usually go to an airport hotel for my fine dining experience but I can not say that anymore. My husband and I found this gem when we arrived in LAX and wanted to eat but we were too tired to venture into the city. The meal was so exceptional, that, as we ended our vacation, we "chose" to dine at Paparazzi on our way out of LAX.Special Features:
- LAX GEMOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2012What a find! If you are looking for a superior restaurant by LAX, this is the only one. Don't let the fact that it is located in the Sheraton dissuade you. Paparazzi is special. It rivaled any meal we had in Tuscany. Hand rolled pasta with sausage and peppers...remarkable flavors. Best swordfish I have ever consumed. My wife enjoyed their lamb chops...fabulous appetizers, salads and excellent wine list. Gelato and cappuccino...makes me want to hang at the airport.Special Features:
- The experience was a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012The experience was a great one. Jaime was our waiter and very attentive as well as Veronica. Everything was about making the experience personal for you. Jaime had great recommendations from beverages to dessert. He has a good knowledge of the wine offerings & asks the right questions to so he can tailor his suggestions to your mood and tastes. The lasagna is a must & will stick in your mind as you will crave it well after your visit. We had a teenager with us and he was wary as the description is not your typical lasagna, but once he tasted it could not stop raving about it, insisting everyone taste it and is still talking about it! The filet mignon & cioppino were also wonderful. A real gem within the Sheraton at LAX.Special Features:
- Great experience...I'll be backOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/23/2012Was in LA for work and ended up going to Paparazzi 3 of the nights last week. A wonderful experience each time! Great Italian food (try the unique lasagna), relaxing atmosphere, and the service was terrific. I will be back on my next trip!Special Features:
- Delicious Food, Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012This was my first time eating in Paparazzi during my stay at the Sheraton Hotel. The food was absolutely delicious! My husband and I shared the lasagna and the pistachio crusted halibut. Both were amazing. The halibut was perfectly cooked, very moist, and the lasagna was unlike anything I have ever had. Our service was outstanding. I would recommend Paparazzi to anyone who is staying in the hotel, or even just visiting the area.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012We were a party of 5, the staff was very attentive and efficient from being greeted at the door to our waitress and bus people. The room itself is very nice and it was easy to hear one another easily. There was a piano player, which added to the atmosphere of fine dining.The menu is very interesting and with items that I have not seen at other fine dining restaurants. Food was excellent, service was quick, but not rushed. The full bar had a great wine selection. The desserts are fabulous..Save room for them.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed our dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2012We really enjoyed our dinner. I had the short rib lasagna and my husband had the Cioppino. Both were excellent. I was a little disappointed in the layout of the restaurant as it seemed to center around the tv. This was our anniversary and my birthday, so we wanted to concentrate on our time together. Our server was pleasant, but way too busy to check on us. Other than taking our order, we only heard from him because we called him over for our check. Even though we enjoyed our meal very much, we won't be back.Special Features:
- I went with a friend afterOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/27/2012I went with a friend after reading the positive reviews on line and was surprised how good it was for a restaurant inside a hotel. While the food was great the service was nothing to write home about; it seems as if the restaurant was understaffed that evening. We waited about 15 minutes before the wine and iced-tea arrived. When I got the bill I was surprised that that I was double-charged for the two entrees we ordered. Initially the waitress said the bill was correct and then quickly realized the mistake and blamed it on "the computer"; go figure.Special Features:
- The food is outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/13/2012The food is outstanding! Really world class and comparable to places in Italy. The aroma when you first walked into the restaurant already draws you in. I ordered the pappardelle with marsala wine sauce and it was just mouthwatering. The pasta was fresh and the sauce/ingredients were rich and delicious! My friend ordered the squid ink pasta and it was full of seafood with a slight spicyness to it. My friend loved it. We also ordered the chocolate cake paired with hazelnut gelato. The chocolate cake was a little dry but still good. But the hazelnut ice cream was tasty that it compensated for the cake. Just a marvelous place and will definitely return!!!Special Features:
- A very pleasant meal overall!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2012I would never have found this place had it not been for a well-placed review. The restaurant was quiet and romantic, comfortable without being pretentious. Service was attentive, friendly and prompt. Food was nearly perfect: the bread was warm and flavorful, the wine was perfect, the salad surprised with a deliciously different twist on Caesar dressing. The only stumble was the main course: my wife's meal was a little bland and could have stood some more imaginative seasoning.Special Features:
- UnimpressedwinesnobDined on 4/30/2012Went back because our first visit was pretty good. This visit left me very underwhelmed ..... Quality of food was not what it should have been (salad swimming in dressing, pizza crust hard as a brick, ingredients featured on the menu description were completely absent - no truffle oil on the pizza bianca). Although they tried to make amends by adjusting the bill, they also added $5 to the cost of the wine !!!
- Don't let the LAX locationcheftoddVIPDined on 4/12/2012Don't let the LAX location or "hotel restaurant" scare you away. This is top-notch, well executed and well presented fine dining fare!Special Features:
- Parking was convenient andOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/9/2012Parking was convenient and the valet was right in front of the Hotel. Valet was $6.50 with validation from the restaurant. There was wonderful lighting in the dining hall with large lanterns across the ceiling, hurricane lanterns along the wall with candles and lamps throughout. I was very intrigued by the rather large portraits of celebrities and paparazzi action shots that filled the walls throughout. On the wall in the front is a exquisite wine cellar in a see through glass box. Even though the food was a bit on the expensive side and the entrees was small portion the dessert and salad was generous side for price and the food was absolutely amazingly delicious. I will return!Special Features: