768 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.paparazzitrattoria.com/
- Phone: 9783710030x
- Hours of Operation:
M - Th 11:30am - 10:00pm
F 11:30am - 11:00pm
Sa 11:30am - 11:00pm (brunch until 3:00PM)
Su 11:30am - 9:00pm (brunch until 3:00PM)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Chef G. Andrade
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: As an Italian trattoria, hosting personal gatherings isn’t just what we do, it’s what we love. We welcome your next celebration, outing, or corporate event with enthusiasm and passion. Our dedication to fresh cooking and warm hospitality will put you and your guests at ease, and our private event planner will cover every detail to ensure your occasion is flawless. Nestled in the back of the restaurant, our private dining room can accommodate up to 60 seated guests or 100 for a cocktail reception. Our personal event coordinator is happy to customize our space and menu to perfectly fit your special occasion.
A word from Papa Razzi-Concord
Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Papa Razzi-Concord reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (35)good for groups (35)special occasion (26)great for lunch (24)fit for foodies (17)kid-friendly (17)great for brunch (16)vibrant bar scene (12)notable wine list (11)romantic (8)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Our dinner was on a Tuesday night at 7:30. Delicious food, with very polished, excellent service. Unfortunately, we were seated in a big room with high ceilings. It was very busy - an indication of the popularity of the place - but the acoustics made it difficult to hear the others in our party at our round table of six. Next time, I will inquire about a quieter location for my large party.Special Features:
- AveragemangiaDined on 8/19/2014The menu looks promising but the execution fails. Panzanella is just a decent salad with some fresh(!) lumps of bread. Gnocchi drown in way-way much of tomato sauce, which is much too sour - one can only taste that sourness. Decent wine list.
- Very Nice Evening!1ActonMomDined on 8/19/2014Yummy lobster stuffed pasta in a cream sauce!!! Loved it!Special Features:
- Too coldSJaddouDined on 8/17/2014Everything was good except that I felt like I walked into a fridge.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local chain restaurantrockdocsteveDined on 8/8/2014I don't usually like to go to chain restaurants, but this one in Concord is the exception to my rule. Everyone from the front desk host to the waiter AND the manager made our visit here very enjoyable. We came with a Living Social offer and we were treated extremely well. The salads are HUGE and can easily be shared (and probably should be @ $7-8:50). The entrees are generously portioned and very tasty. We enjoyed our visit and will definitely return here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow Dinner Service, but Great FoodHdhejVIPDined on 8/3/2014The dinner took forever to come out today and it was an early dinner. The food was great and we were not in a rush, so everything was okay. The kitchen and wait staff were not in sync today. Mom ordered gluten free rolls that showed up 30 minutes after we ordered. Then came 2 more! I had the swordfish special with a risotto cake. THe meals tend to lack veggies, so I ordered asparagus on the side and that came right away.
- best salad specialApaolinoDined on 7/31/2014delicious special of the day Spinach salad with grilled peaches, I added a side of grilled salmon - DELICIOUS!!Special Features:
- BISCOTTIAregularVIPDined on 7/30/2014This restaurant has it all, ALMOST; Great service; great food; great Managers, BUT, NO BISCOTTI! How can you achieve true GREATNESS with out a good offering of great BISCOTTI????????Special Features:
- Luv2doWIneVIPDined on 7/24/2014Excellent Italian food in Concord. Service was fabulous and waitress made accommodations on our food creations. Highly recommend. Fresh food prepared to order. We will be returning :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great, atmosphere tooOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Derek our server did a great job and was attentive the whole night. We never had to go look for him. Thank you for a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No longer worth the tripOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Food quality was poor 2 entrées of salmon were both dry and taste less. My order of chicken was tasteless and somewhat dry the side of potatoes was overcooked too while the sautéed spirit och was tasteless too. Overall the food has gone way down hill. This is the 2nd straight time at this restaurant that the food was far from its old standard. Don't think we will be back
- Pizza was ok.Linda1954VIPDined on 7/9/2014Pizza was ok. I probably won't get it again unless I forget how mediocre it was.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/20/2014Always a pleasure to dine here. The food is consistently good and the service excellent.Special Features:
- Safe betanguspodgornyDined on 6/17/2014We go to Pappa Razzi-Concord many times in a year for lunch, brunch and dinner. Very good food, excellent service and good value. There are good surprises with their specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedHowardDined on 6/17/2014We visit this restaurant every few months but this time we found it exceptionally noisy--deafening in fact. We were told sound-absorbent tile was scheduled for installation. Can't be soon enough. The food was about as before, but the coffee was lukewarm. I will add that the service was not at fault.
- Tired, againj12551VIPDined on 6/15/2014We keep coming to Papa Razzi in Concord because the whole family can usually find something to their liking and the prices are not too high. That said, the last few visits have honestly been mediocre. It seems this chain restaurant is starting to lose its edge. If we have another so-so visit here, I am going to be forced to write this one off as yet another blah blah pizza/Italian restaurant so abundantly available in the area. I wish someone would get in the kitchen and get it really sharp again.Special Features:
- It has been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014Out service was not as good as we expected. The evening was very busy - Father's Day, and we had long periods of inattention when we were actually hoping for attention. The food was great, the service could have been better.Special Features:
- DinnerJlljDined on 6/13/2014I love the food but we had a 7:30 reservation and had to wait another 20 minutes to get seated- Frustrating! Service was fine but the waitress forgot my second glass of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RuffRonyDined on 6/6/2014Food was hot and delicious .... waitress was very attentive. Excellent cosmos!Special Features:
- Miss the old menu!Linda1954VIPDined on 6/4/2014Wish the new owners would bring back the old menu. Just not enough vegetarian options.Special Features:
- Large partyItaliangirlDined on 5/30/2014My family and I have been to Papa Razzi's a few times now, and have been pleased with the food and service every time. Recently, however, I reserved a table for a large party for a weekend night, my friends were all there on time, and since it was a surprise bday celebration, it was a little frustrating that we could not be seated for 30 minutes. Why make the reservation then? We will go back, but I would be hesitant to book another function for a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A big step downout2dinnerVIPDined on 5/29/2014As long time Papa Razzi fans, we were very disappointed by our recent visit. The new owners have really gutted the menu, and taken away the special touches. The food is now bland; in this recent case, underdone roasted potatoes and broccolini, smaller sized drinks and glasses of wine. Our waiter was pleasant but unknowledgeable, and his timing was way off. In general, this once consistently delicious and pleasant destination bears all the earmarks of ruthless cost cutting, and they've lost a customer in us.
- SusieQVIPDined on 5/25/2014Papa Razzi is typically very consistent; good service, good food, good experience. Everything was off this Sunday evening.
- local gem!foodloverVIPDined on 5/24/2014Papa Razzi Concord is definitely our go-to restaurant. We can always count on excellent service as well as consistent and delicious entrees. Along with our ever favorite chicken parmesan, we enjoyed a sword fish special this visit that would rival any high end, gourmet restaurant, anywhere. The presentation was beautiful and the flavors were outstanding. We especially enjoy the ambience when we eat in the bar area.Special Features:
- Fresh ingredients/food allergiesLittleItalianMamaDined on 5/11/2014I have food allergies and was able to find plenty of choices on the Papa Razzi menu. I believe they cook food to order and use top-shelf ingredients -- a rarity in the restaurant world these days. Plus the food was tasty and well-presented. Brunch is a great deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always come backtaximom4evaDined on 5/10/2014just a fun convenient place with a consistently good selection on the menu. we dine out often and this is the best in the area and the prices are reasonable as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreChristineVIPDined on 5/10/2014Food was not timed well. Main course overlapped our appetizers. I had the shrimp with polenta and arugula. My dish was almost cold while all the others were piping hot. For ~$28 I got 4 shrimp that were not cleaned of the vein. The other dishes were very oily and my family all had abdominal issues after eating. We were seated in a side room, the only four top table where the rest were tables of 10. It was so loud we couldn't speak to each other. We will not return.
- Superb servicePastramimanDined on 5/4/2014We recently had an 88th birthday party with 13 people, including four (well-behaved) kids age six and under. The staff was extraordinarily attentive. The food was hot when it arrived. The poached eggs were runny! At the risk of making the place too crowded, I urge you to go there for weekend brunch.Special Features:
- ReliablejimphelanDined on 5/2/2014There aren't many good restaurants in the western Boston suburbs, but PapaRazzi's stands out. I met a friend for dinner and both of us enjoyed our food, drink and company. Wine list is very good and prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- The following 262 reviews are from the Papa Razzi-Concord reviews archive.
- DependableSquamieVIPDined on 4/25/2014We eat here frequently because it is close by. Also, everyone respects my gluten sensitivity.The food is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paparazzi ConcordBobSDined on 4/22/2014Creative menu. Nicely presented. Moderate prices. Good local take. Above average wine list. We come back on a regular basis. Ask for a Bene card and you will receive a lot of free appetizers.Special Features:
- Consistently goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Papa Razzi's in Concord is our favorite local restaurant when any of the family is in town. The food is consistently good, the service very friendly and professional and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Excellent service, great foodWifnDined on 4/19/2014Our server was incredibly friendly and proficient. She knew the menu in and out. The entire staff was great. The food was great and the portions were reasonable instead of being so huge you can't finish them. Absolutely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What did you say?8MyPlateCleanDined on 4/18/2014I asked in advance for a quiet spot for our group of 6 because my Mom is hard of hearing and yet we found ourselves in the middle of the main dining room where the acoustics are terrible and you can hardly hear yourself think. People at the table were having to lean over the person next to them to have a conversation. The chicken mushroom risoto was exceedingly salty even though I asked for a low salt preparation. I guess the days of personalized preparation the way you want it at Papa Razzi is a thing of the past. Salad was good and so was desert.
- Home away from homeladybugDined on 4/13/2014I love Papa Razzi, it is a place that offers the best Italian food at a good price with a staff that always makes you feel at home.Special Features:
- A+ for the nightApaolinoDined on 4/12/2014Recently our Papa Razzi in Concord has been through new mgmt and has been suffering - our dinner Saturday night was a great blast from the past! the service was as expected, the food very good and delivered in timely manner and the mgr came over to comment and ask how we were doing in light of a recent review for poor service. They even provided dessert and dessert wine on the house for the past experience. It was a very welcome gesture and one that made us feel they were listening and wish to maintain our business. GREAT Job! and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinnerflight608Dined on 4/11/2014Went here for a second date, the atmosphere and food were perfect. We had an amazing time and were able to feel as though we were the only two people thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great mealEatieVIPDined on 3/30/2014The food here was very good. Excellent presentation and the flavors were all present. I hate eating bland food. This was not the case! I was really surprised because the name of the restaurant was kind of corny and I wasn't sure how the food would be but it was delicious. The wine was a bit pricy but overall I will definitely stop in here again if I am in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- has changed for the worsefechVIPDined on 3/28/2014Our all time favorite restaurant has changed for the worse with the change in management. The food was mediocre, the caesar salad which we love, was very soggy. I ordered the special rib eye and was so surprised at the way it appeared on the plate in small sliced up pieces. I thought I was going to get a full ribeye steak. The cut or the way it was cut made it appear and taste less than what I had hoped, such as all different heat consistency, some pieces were well done and others were medium rare when I asked for medium. the veal parmagiana and pasta was also smaller in size than in the past. Many of our friends that were repeat customers have also discussed the change and the disappointment in food portion and quality.
- great neighborhood restaurantApaolinoDined on 3/27/2014always happy to arrive at Papa Razzi and see so many familiar faces in the guests and the waitstaffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.