768 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.paparazzitrattoria.com/
- Phone: 9783710030x
- Hours of Operation:
M - Th 11:30am - 10:00pm
F 11:30am - 11:00pm
Sa 11:30am - 11:00pm (brunch until 3:00PM)
Su 11:30am - 9:00pm (brunch until 3:00PM)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Chef G. Andrade
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: As an Italian trattoria, hosting personal gatherings isn’t just what we do, it’s what we love. We welcome your next celebration, outing, or corporate event with enthusiasm and passion. Our dedication to fresh cooking and warm hospitality will put you and your guests at ease, and our private event planner will cover every detail to ensure your occasion is flawless. Nestled in the back of the restaurant, our private dining room can accommodate up to 60 seated guests or 100 for a cocktail reception. Our personal event coordinator is happy to customize our space and menu to perfectly fit your special occasion.
A word from Papa Razzi-Concord
Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Papa Razzi-Concord reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (35)neighborhood gem (35)special occasion (25)great for lunch (21)kid-friendly (17)fit for foodies (16)great for brunch (13)vibrant bar scene (12)romantic (8)notable wine list (8)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)Show More
- Nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014My friends and I happened to go to Papa Razzi's on a Monday night recently. We were happy to find that every entree on the menu was around $16 that evening. I had the salmon with arugula and beets which was delicious. I intended to save half of it for lunch the next day but it didn't make it into the doggie bag! My friends both had a steak dish and salads which they thought were very tasty. I brought lasagna home for my husband. He said it was a bit on the salty side.Special Features:
- trenchermanDined on 9/9/2014A very competent Italian restaurant, featuring all kinds of pasta dishes, Papa Razzi seems always to draw a crowd. I like their grilled jumbo shrimp dish.Special Features:
- Super Noisy - Group in Dining RoomOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014Our family of 3 with 11 year old ate and left. The noise level was unbearable in the dining room--worse than being in the bar area. There was a large group that evening that we wished had dined in a function room.Special Features:
- Vegetarian :(Linda1954VIPDined on 9/3/2014I liked the old Papa Razzi much much more. Very limited vegetarian options. There used to be much more to choose from and they used to be much more flexible in giving you what you want.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2014It was a nice night out. Service was great and food was great all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful BrunchlocalpatronDined on 9/1/2014Try the brunch! We enjoyed a wonderful 87th birthday celebration over a delicious brunch on Labor Day Monday. It was quiet, the food was delicious and reasonably priced including a mimosa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- made us waitacpatelDined on 8/29/2014I understand crowds and business, but we had to wait 15 minutes past our reservation time. Otherwise, food was pretty good. Busy and noisy.
- NNckDined on 8/26/2014Our dinner was on a Tuesday night at 7:30. Delicious food, with very polished, excellent service. Unfortunately, we were seated in a big room with high ceilings. It was very busy - an indication of the popularity of the place - but the acoustics made it difficult to hear the others in our party at our round table of six. Next time, I will inquire about a quieter location for my large party.Special Features:
- AveragemangiaDined on 8/19/2014The menu looks promising but the execution fails. Panzanella is just a decent salad with some fresh(!) lumps of bread. Gnocchi drown in way-way much of tomato sauce, which is much too sour - one can only taste that sourness. Decent wine list.
- Very Nice Evening!1ActonMomDined on 8/19/2014Yummy lobster stuffed pasta in a cream sauce!!! Loved it!Special Features:
- Too coldSJaddouDined on 8/17/2014Everything was good except that I felt like I walked into a fridge.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local chain restaurantrockdocsteveDined on 8/8/2014I don't usually like to go to chain restaurants, but this one in Concord is the exception to my rule. Everyone from the front desk host to the waiter AND the manager made our visit here very enjoyable. We came with a Living Social offer and we were treated extremely well. The salads are HUGE and can easily be shared (and probably should be @ $7-8:50). The entrees are generously portioned and very tasty. We enjoyed our visit and will definitely return here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow Dinner Service, but Great FoodHdhejVIPDined on 8/3/2014The dinner took forever to come out today and it was an early dinner. The food was great and we were not in a rush, so everything was okay. The kitchen and wait staff were not in sync today. Mom ordered gluten free rolls that showed up 30 minutes after we ordered. Then came 2 more! I had the swordfish special with a risotto cake. THe meals tend to lack veggies, so I ordered asparagus on the side and that came right away.
- best salad specialApaolinoDined on 7/31/2014delicious special of the day Spinach salad with grilled peaches, I added a side of grilled salmon - DELICIOUS!!Special Features:
- BISCOTTIAregularVIPDined on 7/30/2014This restaurant has it all, ALMOST; Great service; great food; great Managers, BUT, NO BISCOTTI! How can you achieve true GREATNESS with out a good offering of great BISCOTTI????????Special Features:
- Luv2doWIneVIPDined on 7/24/2014Excellent Italian food in Concord. Service was fabulous and waitress made accommodations on our food creations. Highly recommend. Fresh food prepared to order. We will be returning :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great, atmosphere tooOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Derek our server did a great job and was attentive the whole night. We never had to go look for him. Thank you for a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No longer worth the tripOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Food quality was poor 2 entrées of salmon were both dry and taste less. My order of chicken was tasteless and somewhat dry the side of potatoes was overcooked too while the sautéed spirit och was tasteless too. Overall the food has gone way down hill. This is the 2nd straight time at this restaurant that the food was far from its old standard. Don't think we will be back
- Pizza was ok.Linda1954VIPDined on 7/9/2014Pizza was ok. I probably won't get it again unless I forget how mediocre it was.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/20/2014Always a pleasure to dine here. The food is consistently good and the service excellent.Special Features:
- Safe betanguspodgornyDined on 6/17/2014We go to Pappa Razzi-Concord many times in a year for lunch, brunch and dinner. Very good food, excellent service and good value. There are good surprises with their specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedHowardDined on 6/17/2014We visit this restaurant every few months but this time we found it exceptionally noisy--deafening in fact. We were told sound-absorbent tile was scheduled for installation. Can't be soon enough. The food was about as before, but the coffee was lukewarm. I will add that the service was not at fault.
- Tired, againj12551VIPDined on 6/15/2014We keep coming to Papa Razzi in Concord because the whole family can usually find something to their liking and the prices are not too high. That said, the last few visits have honestly been mediocre. It seems this chain restaurant is starting to lose its edge. If we have another so-so visit here, I am going to be forced to write this one off as yet another blah blah pizza/Italian restaurant so abundantly available in the area. I wish someone would get in the kitchen and get it really sharp again.Special Features:
- It has been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014Out service was not as good as we expected. The evening was very busy - Father's Day, and we had long periods of inattention when we were actually hoping for attention. The food was great, the service could have been better.Special Features:
- DinnerJlljDined on 6/13/2014I love the food but we had a 7:30 reservation and had to wait another 20 minutes to get seated- Frustrating! Service was fine but the waitress forgot my second glass of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RuffRonyDined on 6/6/2014Food was hot and delicious .... waitress was very attentive. Excellent cosmos!Special Features:
- Miss the old menu!Linda1954VIPDined on 6/4/2014Wish the new owners would bring back the old menu. Just not enough vegetarian options.Special Features:
- Large partyItaliangirlDined on 5/30/2014My family and I have been to Papa Razzi's a few times now, and have been pleased with the food and service every time. Recently, however, I reserved a table for a large party for a weekend night, my friends were all there on time, and since it was a surprise bday celebration, it was a little frustrating that we could not be seated for 30 minutes. Why make the reservation then? We will go back, but I would be hesitant to book another function for a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A big step downout2dinnerVIPDined on 5/29/2014As long time Papa Razzi fans, we were very disappointed by our recent visit. The new owners have really gutted the menu, and taken away the special touches. The food is now bland; in this recent case, underdone roasted potatoes and broccolini, smaller sized drinks and glasses of wine. Our waiter was pleasant but unknowledgeable, and his timing was way off. In general, this once consistently delicious and pleasant destination bears all the earmarks of ruthless cost cutting, and they've lost a customer in us.
- SusieQVIPDined on 5/25/2014Papa Razzi is typically very consistent; good service, good food, good experience. Everything was off this Sunday evening.
- local gem!foodloverVIPDined on 5/24/2014Papa Razzi Concord is definitely our go-to restaurant. We can always count on excellent service as well as consistent and delicious entrees. Along with our ever favorite chicken parmesan, we enjoyed a sword fish special this visit that would rival any high end, gourmet restaurant, anywhere. The presentation was beautiful and the flavors were outstanding. We especially enjoy the ambience when we eat in the bar area.Special Features:
- The following 267 reviews are from the Papa Razzi-Concord reviews archive.
- Fresh ingredients/food allergiesLittleItalianMamaDined on 5/11/2014I have food allergies and was able to find plenty of choices on the Papa Razzi menu. I believe they cook food to order and use top-shelf ingredients -- a rarity in the restaurant world these days. Plus the food was tasty and well-presented. Brunch is a great deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always come backtaximom4evaDined on 5/10/2014just a fun convenient place with a consistently good selection on the menu. we dine out often and this is the best in the area and the prices are reasonable as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreChristineVIPDined on 5/10/2014Food was not timed well. Main course overlapped our appetizers. I had the shrimp with polenta and arugula. My dish was almost cold while all the others were piping hot. For ~$28 I got 4 shrimp that were not cleaned of the vein. The other dishes were very oily and my family all had abdominal issues after eating. We were seated in a side room, the only four top table where the rest were tables of 10. It was so loud we couldn't speak to each other. We will not return.
- Superb servicePastramimanDined on 5/4/2014We recently had an 88th birthday party with 13 people, including four (well-behaved) kids age six and under. The staff was extraordinarily attentive. The food was hot when it arrived. The poached eggs were runny! At the risk of making the place too crowded, I urge you to go there for weekend brunch.Special Features:
- ReliablejimphelanDined on 5/2/2014There aren't many good restaurants in the western Boston suburbs, but PapaRazzi's stands out. I met a friend for dinner and both of us enjoyed our food, drink and company. Wine list is very good and prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- DependableSquamieVIPDined on 4/25/2014We eat here frequently because it is close by. Also, everyone respects my gluten sensitivity.The food is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paparazzi ConcordBobSDined on 4/22/2014Creative menu. Nicely presented. Moderate prices. Good local take. Above average wine list. We come back on a regular basis. Ask for a Bene card and you will receive a lot of free appetizers.Special Features:
- Consistently goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Papa Razzi's in Concord is our favorite local restaurant when any of the family is in town. The food is consistently good, the service very friendly and professional and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Excellent service, great foodWifnDined on 4/19/2014Our server was incredibly friendly and proficient. She knew the menu in and out. The entire staff was great. The food was great and the portions were reasonable instead of being so huge you can't finish them. Absolutely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.