768 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.paparazzitrattoria.com/
- Phone: 9783710030x
- Hours of Operation:
M - Th 11:30am - 10:00pm
F 11:30am - 11:00pm
Sa 11:30am - 11:00pm (brunch until 3:00PM)
Su 11:30am - 9:00pm (brunch until 3:00PM)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Chef G. Andrade
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: As an Italian trattoria, hosting personal gatherings isn’t just what we do, it’s what we love. We welcome your next celebration, outing, or corporate event with enthusiasm and passion. Our dedication to fresh cooking and warm hospitality will put you and your guests at ease, and our private event planner will cover every detail to ensure your occasion is flawless. Nestled in the back of the restaurant, our private dining room can accommodate up to 60 seated guests or 100 for a cocktail reception. Our personal event coordinator is happy to customize our space and menu to perfectly fit your special occasion.
A word from Papa Razzi-Concord
Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Papa Razzi-Concord reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (41)good for groups (36)special occasion (21)great for lunch (18)vibrant bar scene (17)fit for foodies (14)kid-friendly (13)notable wine list (12)great for brunch (10)hot spot (8)romantic (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- Great dining experiencecbsullyDined on 10/18/2014Had a great time for a nice dinner with friends. We weren't rushed which was really nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal and dealBrewstaBoyVIPDined on 10/13/2014Slowish and clunky service notwithstanding, we had a wonderful meal on a "mangia Monday," in which every entree is $15.99 and every first (with purchase of entree) is $7.99. Excellent white four-cheese pizza, and very good and well-prepared steak, and a lovely antipasto plate. Only the shrimp dish was a little unsatisfying - just too little shrimp on the plate, even if four jumbo shrimp are standard for this kind of meal. It was well made, but nothing special to be honest. In all, an exceptional deal and really enjoyable meal.Special Features:
- Great restaurant in ConcordDMBWalthamDined on 10/12/2014A group of 12 of us went to Papa Razzi in Concord last Sunday. It was a loud and busy night, but we were seated in a quiet back room, which we appreciated. We had meals ranging from pasta to fish and all were excellent. The waiter (Derek) was efficient, friendly and very patient with us (As a former waiter, I know that groups can be demanding!). The only disappointment was the bruschetta appetizer. Usually, it's just tomatoes on toast, whereas this was more like a tomato salad, with mozzarella and vinaigrette dressing. I'm not blaming the restaurant, as the menu description was exactly what we got. But this was a very small bump in an otherwise delicious and delightful dining experience.Special Features:
- Convenient in ConcordRCW946VIPDined on 10/3/2014Even though I heard this is a chain, we were delighted with the friendly service and very good food. We here traveling in the area, staying at a close by hotel, and needed somewhere to eat a nice meal on our last night in the Boston area. Papa Razzi fit the bill. Stacy our server was fast and efficient and the food was served in not overwhelming proportions. We totally enjoyed our meals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!gastonDined on 9/23/2014It used to be a very good place with food prepared to order. Our meal was clearly prepared beforehand and then reheated and was barely edible. Service was spotty and slow. We don't intend to return.
- Wonderful12VegasDined on 9/23/2014We always make sure to visit this place while visiting Concord. The staff is always kind and professional. The food has never been a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicelovetoeatVIPDined on 9/20/2014We have been here many times before but this is the first time the service was so bad. Our salads came our pretty quickly but then we had to wait 25-30 min for our entrees. Our waiter was surprised that it was taking so long and when he checked they sent over a manager type who said it would be another 5-7 minutes as the kitchen was swamped. Think we will wait to try again as this was very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningIdgothereagainDined on 9/15/2014My friends and I happened to go to Papa Razzi's on a Monday night recently. We were happy to find that every entree on the menu was around $16 that evening. I had the salmon with arugula and beets which was delicious. I intended to save half of it for lunch the next day but it didn't make it into the doggie bag! My friends both had a steak dish and salads which they thought were very tasty. I brought lasagna home for my husband. He said it was a bit on the salty side.Special Features:
- trenchermanDined on 9/9/2014A very competent Italian restaurant, featuring all kinds of pasta dishes, Papa Razzi seems always to draw a crowd. I like their grilled jumbo shrimp dish.Special Features:
- Super Noisy - Group in Dining RoomOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014Our family of 3 with 11 year old ate and left. The noise level was unbearable in the dining room--worse than being in the bar area. There was a large group that evening that we wished had dined in a function room.Special Features:
- Vegetarian :(Linda1954VIPDined on 9/3/2014I liked the old Papa Razzi much much more. Very limited vegetarian options. There used to be much more to choose from and they used to be much more flexible in giving you what you want.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2014It was a nice night out. Service was great and food was great all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful BrunchlocalpatronDined on 9/1/2014Try the brunch! We enjoyed a wonderful 87th birthday celebration over a delicious brunch on Labor Day Monday. It was quiet, the food was delicious and reasonably priced including a mimosa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- made us waitacpatelDined on 8/29/2014I understand crowds and business, but we had to wait 15 minutes past our reservation time. Otherwise, food was pretty good. Busy and noisy.
- NNckDined on 8/26/2014Our dinner was on a Tuesday night at 7:30. Delicious food, with very polished, excellent service. Unfortunately, we were seated in a big room with high ceilings. It was very busy - an indication of the popularity of the place - but the acoustics made it difficult to hear the others in our party at our round table of six. Next time, I will inquire about a quieter location for my large party.Special Features:
- LOVELY OPTION IN CONCORDLoveThatVIPDined on 8/26/2014Although it's a chain, I must say that the meals we order here are consistently delicious. Great service, tasty food and we don't have great options for Italian out here. I can't say I'd opt for this over the North End, but it's a good option for something local.
- AveragemangiaDined on 8/19/2014The menu looks promising but the execution fails. Panzanella is just a decent salad with some fresh(!) lumps of bread. Gnocchi drown in way-way much of tomato sauce, which is much too sour - one can only taste that sourness. Decent wine list.
- Very Nice Evening!1ActonMomDined on 8/19/2014Yummy lobster stuffed pasta in a cream sauce!!! Loved it!Special Features:
- Too coldSJaddouDined on 8/17/2014Everything was good except that I felt like I walked into a fridge.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local chain restaurantrockdocsteveDined on 8/8/2014I don't usually like to go to chain restaurants, but this one in Concord is the exception to my rule. Everyone from the front desk host to the waiter AND the manager made our visit here very enjoyable. We came with a Living Social offer and we were treated extremely well. The salads are HUGE and can easily be shared (and probably should be @ $7-8:50). The entrees are generously portioned and very tasty. We enjoyed our visit and will definitely return here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow Dinner Service, but Great FoodHdhejVIPDined on 8/3/2014The dinner took forever to come out today and it was an early dinner. The food was great and we were not in a rush, so everything was okay. The kitchen and wait staff were not in sync today. Mom ordered gluten free rolls that showed up 30 minutes after we ordered. Then came 2 more! I had the swordfish special with a risotto cake. THe meals tend to lack veggies, so I ordered asparagus on the side and that came right away.
- best salad specialApaolinoDined on 7/31/2014delicious special of the day Spinach salad with grilled peaches, I added a side of grilled salmon - DELICIOUS!!Special Features:
- BISCOTTIAregularVIPDined on 7/30/2014This restaurant has it all, ALMOST; Great service; great food; great Managers, BUT, NO BISCOTTI! How can you achieve true GREATNESS with out a good offering of great BISCOTTI????????Special Features:
- Luv2doWIneVIPDined on 7/24/2014Excellent Italian food in Concord. Service was fabulous and waitress made accommodations on our food creations. Highly recommend. Fresh food prepared to order. We will be returning :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- ronnieVIPDined on 7/24/2014Both of us enjoyed the Chicken Picatta. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great, atmosphere tooOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Derek our server did a great job and was attentive the whole night. We never had to go look for him. Thank you for a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No longer worth the tripnewtothevillageDined on 7/14/2014Food quality was poor 2 entrées of salmon were both dry and taste less. My order of chicken was tasteless and somewhat dry the side of potatoes was overcooked too while the sautéed spirit och was tasteless too. Overall the food has gone way down hill. This is the 2nd straight time at this restaurant that the food was far from its old standard. Don't think we will be back
- Pizza was ok.Linda1954VIPDined on 7/9/2014Pizza was ok. I probably won't get it again unless I forget how mediocre it was.Special Features:
- The following 280 reviews are from the Papa Razzi-Concord reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/20/2014Always a pleasure to dine here. The food is consistently good and the service excellent.Special Features:
- Safe betanguspodgornyDined on 6/17/2014We go to Pappa Razzi-Concord many times in a year for lunch, brunch and dinner. Very good food, excellent service and good value. There are good surprises with their specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedHowardDined on 6/17/2014We visit this restaurant every few months but this time we found it exceptionally noisy--deafening in fact. We were told sound-absorbent tile was scheduled for installation. Can't be soon enough. The food was about as before, but the coffee was lukewarm. I will add that the service was not at fault.
- Tired, againj12551VIPDined on 6/15/2014We keep coming to Papa Razzi in Concord because the whole family can usually find something to their liking and the prices are not too high. That said, the last few visits have honestly been mediocre. It seems this chain restaurant is starting to lose its edge. If we have another so-so visit here, I am going to be forced to write this one off as yet another blah blah pizza/Italian restaurant so abundantly available in the area. I wish someone would get in the kitchen and get it really sharp again.Special Features:
- It has been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014Out service was not as good as we expected. The evening was very busy - Father's Day, and we had long periods of inattention when we were actually hoping for attention. The food was great, the service could have been better.Special Features:
- graduation celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2014We were 8 people celebrating a graduation - very good service, and the food met everyone's needs, from 10-year old picky eater to 75-year-old w/dietary restrictions, to everyone in between. My only quibble is that I had requested a round table through the OpenTable reservation process (I find it much easier to converse in a group at a round table). We were seated at a long rectangular table, which meant talking easily only to the people next to (awkward!) or across from each diner. When I asked the hostess about this, she explained that they had seen the note, but that their rounds seat only up to 6. I feel they should have contacted me via Open Table to let me know this.Special Features:
- DinnerJlljDined on 6/13/2014I love the food but we had a 7:30 reservation and had to wait another 20 minutes to get seated- Frustrating! Service was fine but the waitress forgot my second glass of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RuffRonyDined on 6/6/2014Food was hot and delicious .... waitress was very attentive. Excellent cosmos!Special Features:
- Miss the old menu!Linda1954VIPDined on 6/4/2014Wish the new owners would bring back the old menu. Just not enough vegetarian options.Special Features:
- Large partyItaliangirlDined on 5/30/2014My family and I have been to Papa Razzi's a few times now, and have been pleased with the food and service every time. Recently, however, I reserved a table for a large party for a weekend night, my friends were all there on time, and since it was a surprise bday celebration, it was a little frustrating that we could not be seated for 30 minutes. Why make the reservation then? We will go back, but I would be hesitant to book another function for a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A big step downout2dinnerVIPDined on 5/29/2014As long time Papa Razzi fans, we were very disappointed by our recent visit. The new owners have really gutted the menu, and taken away the special touches. The food is now bland; in this recent case, underdone roasted potatoes and broccolini, smaller sized drinks and glasses of wine. Our waiter was pleasant but unknowledgeable, and his timing was way off. In general, this once consistently delicious and pleasant destination bears all the earmarks of ruthless cost cutting, and they've lost a customer in us.
- SusieQVIPDined on 5/25/2014Papa Razzi is typically very consistent; good service, good food, good experience. Everything was off this Sunday evening.