246 Via Antonia Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119-3527Neighborhood:
South Las Vegas
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.panevinolasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7022222400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mario Andreoni
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Panevino Restaurant
Panevino Restaurant is the most distinctive off strip property in all of Las Vegas. Its breathtaking view of the Las Vegas Strip, framed by slanted window walls, sustains the elusive and sexy vibe of notorious Las Vegas culture. Panevino’s main dining room consistently features a menu that appeals to those seeking authentic and traditional Italian cuisine served with innovative flavors, presentation and ambiance. Panevino also features a continuously updated, extensive wine list with varieties from single Italian vineyards to the popular Californian blends. If you are looking for an extraordinary dining experience away from the hectic Las Vegas Strip, Panevino is known by most Las Vegas locals as the place in Vegas to wine and dine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Panevino Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)romantic (33)scenic view (30)fit for foodies (22)notable wine list (18)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (11)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Very goodPoorDined on 10/2/2014I have lived in Vegas for 15 years and have been wanting to dine here but just never got around to it. A tad pricey but food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice building disappointing overallvipernsxDined on 9/23/2014For what you pay, you should get top notch service and it was far from that. I don't know if there weren't enough staff on or if they were all too preoccupied chatting with their friends to pay attention to customers. It was likely a combination of both. The Chef's artisan bread...lets just said that for Italian fine dining, I didn't expect an over-sized pita. The chocolate souffle barely holds a candle to the chocolate lava cake you get in most chain places. For the money, go to Le Cirque, you'll get a real souffle for desert there and the service is top notch. For the food, go to Maggiano's, you'll save yourself the money and have a view that's just as nice. Gooey chocolate cakes too, they don't try to pass it off as a souffle though.
- The Best Romantic Vegas SpotFoodcriticDined on 9/23/2014Love this place. Ambiance is perfect for any couple. Food is superb and worth the price. Can't get better service anywhere. Plus, you get the view of Las Vegas Blvd. What more can you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LawrysVIPDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant and its staff outshine any of the "big name" restaurants on the strip. We have never had a problem with anything ordered here. The Chef really knows what he is doing and the staff makes sure your visit here is comfortable, memorable and an overall great experience. The view is the best in Las Vegas as it incorporates all of Las Vegas. This has become the place we dream about when we are not in Las Vegas. Not to be missed.Special Features:
- No Longer Stellar . . . .LCandACVIPDined on 9/5/2014This used to be our favorite restaurant in the world - sadly, this is no longer the case. The previous time we visited (several months ago) was one of the worst dining-out experiences we had ever encountered and we were shocked. On our recent trip to Vegas, we decided to give Panevino one more try. It was better than the last time - but still not on par with the level of service and quality of food we had experienced in the past. The risotto and ravioli were simply OK (rather than "wow"). Still has a decent wine list. Not sure if the ownership/management has changed, but we'll no longer be recommending Panevino as "the place" to eat in Vegas.Special Features:
- Wonderful location with poor foodVegasTreckerVIPDined on 9/5/2014I had such high hopes for this restaurant. But unfortunately, the best thing we had was a charcuterie plate that we had them make special. The fish was exceedingly dry, and the ravioli was drowning in a poor, acidic sauce. We were there early, at 6 PM, but were the only guests in the restaurant. That should have been a clue. It's really a shame, because the location and views are spectacular.Special Features:
- AWESOME!!!MikeVIPDined on 9/3/2014What a night!! Chef Mario and the entire staff made a great evening superb. We could not ask for more. WOW!! The food was exquisite. Service was impeccable. We will be back real soon. Thank you.Special Features:
- Linty NapkinsFuzzyDined on 9/2/2014When friends came to Las Vegas and wanted vegetarian options, Panevino was recommended to us. Since of one of our group of 5 required minimal walking, we found the location and parking perfect for us. The Lunch menu was well rounded and all of us found very good items to order from the courteous staff and our view of the strip and air port was quite nice. The food came promptly and was well presented and delicious and hot. The only thing that we did not find up to par were the white, lint shedding napkins --- since we all had on dark pants. We did not notice this until we got up to go, and one of our party noticed that there were black napkins available for diners with dark clothing. Our friends can carry a cute story back to Minneapolis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Panevino gemLawrysVIPDined on 8/27/2014Once again a fantastic meal, with fantastic service in a fantastic setting. If you are looking for an escape from the insanity of Las Vegas Blvd. this is it. Truly an oasis in the desert. The food and service here outshines all the "big name" places on the strip. We have loved several meals here since discovering it and look forward to many many more.Special Features:
- Great food & Great vibe!lvfoodieDined on 8/25/2014A group of girls who hold senior management level positions in some of the most expensive restaurants in Las Vegas, yet no complaint about the food in Panevino. It was an awesome place for girls' night out, too. Will definitely go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for special occasionsdebdinesLVDined on 8/18/2014We discovered Panevino a couple of years ago with friends, and decided to return for my birthday dinner. The decor is wonderful, modern, and lighting is good. They have a huge window that looks out over the south end of the Strip, and since they are on the south end of the airport, you can watch planes take off also. I had the sea bass, which was wonderful, and my husband had the special halibut. The food presentation is excellent. There was not a lot of noise, which was nice. It's just a great place to have a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureMizSpinnerDined on 8/15/2014We love this place because I, as a vegetarian, and my husband, an omnivore, can both find delicious options here. It's all good, though a bit on the pricey side. If you're looking for a place to get dressed up and be romantic while watching the sun set over Las Vegas, while eating amazing food, this is the place for you.... Enjoy!Special Features:
- Exciting menuGlassoaksVIPDined on 8/14/2014Panevino offers amazing views of the Las Vegas Strip and menu with amazing variety. The restaurant offers a great variety of plant based options on their menu and the food is well prepared and beautifully presented.Special Features:
- Stiil good!Roman09Dined on 8/14/2014Love this place for the location, and most of all, the view! Close to where I live, with no need to park, and walk in a maze of shops, with people all over. Local.Special Features:
- redraiderexDined on 8/12/2014I loved the ambiance, and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The roasted vegetable salad was a gem! The linguine and clams in creamy saffron sauce was done perfect, with just the hint of saffron coming through. Too much saffron in a dish can overpower it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- favorite restaurantfassbenderloverDined on 8/9/2014This is a beautiful restaurant just south of the main strip by the airport. It has great views and a very welcoming classy vibe. The staff is very friendly and professional. I always feel welcomed and wonderfully taken care of. The food is absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. The cocktail menu is also fabulous. Love the "Orange-asm". I am so impressed with the plant based selections which are meat and dairy free! Delicious food made beautifully and with love. And I don't feel overly stuffed afterwards. I wish everyone would go here so they can see they don't have to eat animals to enjoy food and dining out! The hummus rolls are amazing and the gnocchi is rich tasting and yummy. I highly recommend Panevino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extemely MemorableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We experienced great service from the moment we walked in. The servers were WONDERFUL and defintely added onto an already fabulous dining experience. I look forward to to coming in again. The food was also very delicious!Special Features:
- Thank youHapyDinerDined on 7/24/2014I want to thank the staff at Panevino. They were very attentive. My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. The food was deliciou, the staff was attentive and the atmosphere was excellent, never too loud. I told all my friends about our experience and would recommend Panevino to anyone else looking for a romantic spot or just a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Insanely great food and serviceMikesspDined on 7/5/2014I cannot begin to explain how amazing this place is. Top level food and amazing service. Best Italian in Vegas, among the best in the US. Incredible ambience and view of the strip, with a non-touristy! off the strip! atmosphere.Special Features:
- We loved it!rayvinoDined on 7/5/2014We loved the place. Great food, ambience and professionalism. Friendly staff. Beautiful and elegant, can't wait to go back! We really enjoyed it. Next time we'll bring family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for a good dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014An excellent restaurant for Italian food. A bit pricy but easier on the wallet than a lot of other specialty "Italian" shops. Especially good is the Osso Bucco with the rib steak close behind. The wife says the Italian fare is as good or better than my beef entree's. The service was on par with all the better restaurants in town without being pretentious or similar to the places on the strip. All in all, a great place to enjoy a nice meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SjRcj3Dined on 6/28/2014The food is always fabulous. Great view with a sunset dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 249 reviews are from the Panevino Restaurant reviews archive.
- A MustSyrinitiDined on 6/14/2014If you like Italian food you have to go to Panevino. Away from the hustle and bustle of the strip - the food is excellent. I always love coming here.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Those who know go.to one of the best places to eatSpecial Features:
- One of our favorite places!OhtheloveoffoodDined on 6/7/2014The food here has never disappointed us. The staff are all wonderful and friendly, this is our go to place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to parwsucougDined on 6/7/2014My wife and I have been to Panevino many times, and for some very special occasions. Normally, the service is very good and the food outstanding. In fact, this is where I had the best steak I have had in my 10 plus years in Las Vegas. That is what makes our last visit so very disappointing. I ordered my steak medium rare, and it was bordering on raw and was cold. My wife's risotto was cold and lacked flavor. Took 20 minutes for someone to bring bread to the table. To find a positive, the crab cake appetizer was very good- worth the price. I don't know if there is a new chef, new management or if it was just an off night. But, overall it was very underwhelming and so off par for what has been one of our favorite restaurants in the city.Special Features:
- Panevino is a GEM!KevinAndLauraVegansDined on 6/7/2014I lived in Las Vegas for nearly ten years. Of course it would be right before I moved back to California that I discovered the oasis in the desert that is Panevino... I will be visiting that restaurant upon my every Vegas visit, it is simply the best food of its kind anywhere in the region! The staff is wonderful, the ambiance unparalleled, and Vincenzo, the manager, is one of the most gracious and knowledgeable hosts one could ever hope for!Special Features:
- PanevinoLawrysVIPDined on 6/4/2014So amazing that we found this place. The food, the service, the atmosphere, all fantastic. Though it is the perfect place for a special celebration, it is also the perfect place to just feel special. The food is perfection. The gnoochi alone is worth going. The staff could not be more attentive without being the least bit bothersome. This has become our favorite restaurant in Las Vegas, and certainly worth the drive from the strip. Though you are never far away as their view of the strip from the dining room is just spectacular.Special Features:
- Be PamperedtweeetyDined on 5/31/2014From the waiter asking if we would like black napkins instead of white since we had black pants on (didn't want us to deal with lint later) to the fantastic chocolate soufflé with chocolate gelato the food was superb and the staff very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prom NighttspearammDined on 5/31/2014As first timers we didn't know what to expect. At first we felt awkward with the parking lot empty, but once inside we experienced wonderful service making us feel welcome. The servers and hostess were top notch and attentive, while the atmosphere was pleasant and comfortable. The vegan appetizer was surprisingly tasty and the bread was delicious. We ordered familiar dishes and while tasty, the food was unimpressive (too spicy for her and too overcooked for him). With prices double that of similar establishments we felt the value for the price was off too much for us to return anytime soon. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone with a special occasion, but not for every night dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but not worth a returnDonsDined on 5/28/2014Food was good but rather pricey. Was aware of that from various reviews. Service was attentive but our service was obviously concerned with tables of guests due to the fact that his tips were almost certainly going to be larger then our table for two.Special Features:
- Always make time for PanevinoBesteverDined on 5/24/2014We will always make a trip to Panevino while we are in town. The food is amazing. They have great vegan options too. The service is spot on. They make sure you have everything you need. They even have a few specialty cocktails to try. A lot of organic ingredients , and you can taste the difference. Make sure you stop by and try this amazing food.Special Features:
- Excellent vegan options!PlantbaseddinerDined on 5/23/2014We recently dined at Panevino Las Vegas for lunch and found the atmosphere pleasant, welcoming and the wait staff was knowledgeable and attentive. We chose vegan options and found the spinach gnocchi and the organic "meatloaf" to be flavorful, creatively prepared and quite delicious! We would highly recommend this restaurant for lunch or dinner especially for those who have adopted the vegan lifestyle. Thank you to "Forks over Knives" for letting readers know of this great find.Special Features:
- PanavinoLawrysVIPDined on 5/22/2014Having never been here and seeing an ad on a billboard, we were not sure what to expect. The restaurant is beautiful from the outside, and the inside is even better. The staff, especially Mike and our waiter Eric were fantastic, the wine list covers every type, and the food is out of this world. A few reviews complain about the price, but you generally get what you pay for and in the case of this restaurant, far beyond. I highly reccommend it over any of the "big name" places at the hotels and the atmosphere beats them allSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed everythingLocalTransplantDined on 5/20/2014I had heard about this restaurant from several individuals and was finally given the opportunity to try it out when we had hotel owners come into town. We arrived early and it was perfect. Great service, great meal and perfect ambiance for a casual business dinner. We shall be back. We were too early to see the view, but maybe next time.Special Features:
- A nice break from The StripOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/17/2014This restaurant is very close to the Strip (3 miles), has a great view, wonderful food and exceptional service. Would highly recommend it for someone who wants to get away from all the noise/crowds/hassle of The Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in Las VegasMJS1955VIPDined on 5/15/2014This is consistently the best food and service in Las Vegas. I come here at least one time every visit (3-4 times a year).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place off the beaten pathOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/14/2014Had a business dinner here during a trade show. It was away from the hustle and bustle of the strip while not being a long cab ride to get there. The clientele are locals so the service is a step up. It is quiet with a great view of the strip. The food was excellent and prices reasonable. Will definitely be back.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/13/2014Great food and atmosphere, would recommend it to all who enjoy a great meal and service. Would definitely return for the food. Experience and ambiance was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NRGGuyDined on 5/12/2014Service was a little slower than usual but it was easily overlooked because of the great dinner and fantastic ambience. Always one of my favorite places to eat here in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.