Panda Asian Bistro
95-25 Queens Blvd.
Rego Park, NY 11374Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Panda Asian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 7188968811
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Panda Asian Bistro
Quality ingredients for a better life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Panda Asian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great service and good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/31/2014This is an asian-fusion restaurant done correctly, being a mix of Chinese, Japanese and Thai. There are traditional dishes from all of these countries, as well as fun fusions. Our waitress was great, being very professional, courteous and friendly! It's a toss up as to what was the highlight of this visit- both the food and service were great. I would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Panda Asian Bistro reviews archive.
- First TimerSandradee2014Dined on 4/26/2014Overall the food is very good. The restaurant definitely have room to improve on the service. They forget some of our orders and took them awhile to get the food to us. I had 4 kids and 6 adults. The waiter had no clues kids needs waters and extra napkins. I will come back because of the food.Special Features:
- Food was delicious. SpecialtyNYCmomDined on 2/21/2014Food was delicious. Specialty rolls were excellent. They didn't have EEL, which my kids were not happy about- but they loved the many options to eat Asian food and not just sushi -- very nice ambience, pretty modern and new decor. Since we have a big family, the hit of the evening was that my daughter's meal was free because it was her birthday and we brought her passport to prove it. :) $21.95 per adult (11 and up) for AYCE buffet, $9.95 per child under age 11. Great deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank youtyjaDined on 2/14/2014Panda Asian bistro made my valentines day more spectacular than planned from the managers and waiter handing out roses and the quick service and magic show .. entertainment and food always go great they know what they are doing there. I'll be back this weekend.Special Features: