Pancho Villa's Mexican Grill Restaurant & Entertainment
10210 Juniper Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Pancho Villa's Mexican Grill Restaurant & Entertainment
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pancho-villas.com/
- Phone: 9093560906
- Hours of Operation:
RESTAURANT / BAR : LUNCH: Monday-Saturday 11am- 4pm HAPPY HOUR: Monday- Friday 3pm – 6pm. DINNER Monday – Thursday & Sunday 4pm – 11pm, Friday & Saturday 4pm – 2am SUNDAY BRUNCH 9:30 am - 2:30 pm Mariachi Show Times Tuesday: 7:15 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 10:45 p.m. Wednesday: 7:15 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 10:45 p.m. Thursday: 7:15 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 10:45 p.m. Friday: 7:30 p.m., 9:15 p.m., 11:00 p.m. & 12:30 a.m. Saturday: 7:30 p.m., 9:15 p.m., 11:00 p.m. & 12:30 a.m. Sunday Brunch: 11:30 a.m., 12:45 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. Sunday Dinner: 5:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m. & 9:15 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pancho Villa’s now CATERS!!! Party Packages “Try our Delicious Party Packages or Design your Own!” Steak Fajitas,Chicken Fajitas,Enchiladas,Chile Colorado,Steak Picado,Carnitas,Mole Poblano,Chile Verde,Pollo a la Mexicana Pescado Veracruzana….. and much more!! One (1) Item $7.99 per person Two (2) Items $8.99 per person or $9.99 per person with Salad Three (3) Items $10.99 per person or $ 11.99 per person with Salad ALL packages include Spanish Rice, Ranchero Beans, Chips, Salsa and Paper Supplies. Any additional Items $1.25 Contact Us Now and Ask for more information!!
- Private Party Facilities: JOIN THE PARTY!!We provide great authentic Mexican food, exciting, fun Mariachi music, superb, attentive service, full service bar including our special freshly made sangria, the ever popular margarita, plus a full choice of Mexican or domestic beer, and our weekend Champagne Brunch Buffet featuring tortillas freshly made at the buffet table, and our famous Mariachi Internacional de Mexico along with: *business meetings **Private parties **Tour groups **Weddings **Anniversaries **Birthday Celebrations **Quinceañeras **ANY FESTIVE OCCASION!!
- Private Party Contact: Manuel Uribe (909)356-0906
- Entertainment: The most authentic Mexican restaurant presents Tuesdays; Karaoke Night with a late Happy Hour Special we also feature Mariachi Wednesday through Sunday performed by the world's famous Mariachi Internacional de Mexico de Francisco Jara Wich provides our guests the most original and festive atmosphere in the world!!
- Special Events: "Where celebrating becomes an experience" Pancho Villa's Restaurant can accommodate up to 500 guests in one seating. Choose one of our delicious mouth watering options or design your own. Pancho Villa's Staff is ready to make your next event a Fiesta!
A word from Pancho Villa's Mexican Grill Restaurant & Entertainment
One of the best kept secrets in Southern California, known as the first restaurant in the Inland Empire to offer an authentic Mexican dining experience. We are the home of the World’s Greatest Mariachi Internacional de Mexico de Francisco J. Jara. Whether you you’re looking for a contemporary environment or a romantic setting, this is the place. Pancho Villa’s Mexican Grill & Entertainment is a unique four level theater style restaurant that offers a festive dining experience, creating memories that will last a life time. Pancho Villas is a socially and environmentally conscious restaurant that not only strives to deliver a unique dining experience but “Where celebrating becomes an experience”. Visit our NEWLY REMODELED restaurant; you will be impressed by our modern rustic look offering a contemporary yet romantic setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pancho Villa's Mexican Grill Restaurant & Entertainment reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (12)special occasion (12)romantic (8)great for brunch (7)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Outstanding Latin JewelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014First time visitors to the restaurant. GREAT entertainment, GREAT people, GREAT food. We were celebrating my mothers BDay - and the Mariachi treated her extremely special on her special day. U strongly recommend Pancho VIlla's Mexican Grill. I promise - you will come back. I know I will.Special Features:
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Wow! I really enjoyed this place. The food was so delicious and great service I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No reservationkvidalDined on 8/16/2014I would never ever again would make a reservation there, or recommend this restaurant to any of my coworkers or friends.
- Live MusicHawksgirlDined on 8/13/2014Took my parents to dinner. Both of them really enjoyed the music, reminding them of when they were younger and went on trips to Rosarita. The food was excellent! Our waiter was friendly and very attentive. The musicians sang and played beautifully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the server was rudechevyryder909Dined on 8/9/2014Never come here ever again place suck worst place ever
- love itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014I think the most important thing of the night was the Mariachi...i absolutely loved it...made it soooooo much fun and very entertaining to watchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very FriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014Welcoming and friendly. Good for birthdays and family atmosphere. There was even a Baptism celebration. Mom's 80th was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Buffett &Great entertainmentyummy4myTummyDined on 5/18/2014We had a great time,the food was delicious and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014Made my reservation got there and got seated right away exactly where I wanted in front of the stage service was fast and friendly food was good and the entertainment Excellent Had a Great Mother's Day Celebration!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 107 reviews are from the Pancho Villa's Mexican Grill Restaurant & Entertainment reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014love the food the service is a little slow was really quiet in there and not go kid friendly at all we with we wish we would of went to the Mexican restaurant down the street from my house.Special Features:
- Great Mariachi!FrancescaVIPDined on 5/3/2014The Mariachi group was fabulous! We celebrated a special birthday with my family and the Mariachi guys came by our table and sang Happy Birthday to my sister. Overall, we had a great experience and would highly recommend this place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just come for the entertainment.Jude12Dined on 4/13/2014I like this place especially cause of the entertainment but the service needs a little work. Food was par and drinks were poor very water down especially the mojitos.
- Great foodCmw49Dined on 4/6/2014I always have amazing food here. The one downfall I made reservations (which I always make) when I tell the girls at the desk they always seem confused. I says name & how many in my party & these girls gave each other a dirty look then still seemed confused. This first impression is unsettling but the rest of the staff issue amazingly helpful. Overall great food but I still wish I could've skipped the front desk experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday CelebrationPacoPDined on 3/30/2014From the moment we walked in to the moment we walked out, we were greeted, poured over, taken care of and saluted. Instead of the whole band celebrating individually at each table, an individual Mariachi singer went to each and had a singer there, celebrating as a whole restaurant, but with a single table singer. What a great focused and expanded idea! This place is exceptional in service, food preparation and customer attentiveness. I will and already have recommended this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!!!MARInMIGUEDined on 3/29/2014This was our first time here and we loved it. We came here to celebrate our anniversary. Food is great...and they give outstanding service. I highly recommend it. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table side guacamole was great!BiztravellerDined on 3/25/2014Great table side guacamole! Service was really good. Overall food was mediocre and not notable.
- panchovillasVIPDined on 3/16/2014It was a really nice place. Mariachis were playing. Good food was servedSpecial Features:
- Great ServiceNellyDined on 3/16/2014My family and I went to Pancho Villas for my parents anniversary. We had a great time and had the greatest service. Luciano was our server and he made sure we had everything we needed, he was very polite and we did not have to ask for anything he made sure we had our glasses full and table clean. We loved the mariachi too but we thought they took too many breaks. Food was delicious! Great selection and great food! Thank you for making my parents' special day more special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Yet ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014Food was great and server was attentive. Speakers were very loud but overall it was a great time. Wish I could go more often but it's really expensive.Special Features:
- Love loveSillymeDined on 3/2/2014Amazing time with family!!! Best service ever!!! Carlos was the best waiter we've ever had. Really good food and amazing entertainment. 5 starsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service. The serverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014Excellent service. The server went out of his way to make sure had a wonderful birthday. Thank-you very much. The manager also took his time to come to the table and make sure everything was well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/16/2014We went to Pancho Villas on a Sunday morning for brunch to celebrate my parents birthday. We had reservations so we had no wait time. The food and ambience was great no complaints there. However the service could have been better. Our waitress had a bad attitude since the moment we sat down, she did not smile and looked very unhappy to be working. she attended to our basic needs but was not friendly at all. The biggest downfall is that when we paid she did not honor our coupon because she said she did not see it. So she wanted to charge me twice and the refund would take into place within a couple of days. this would not be a problem if it was just a few dollars however our bill was over 100.00 and needed my money. not our fault!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch!TuppergalDined on 2/9/2014Brunch here is always a treat! I was only disappointed that my champagne glass was not always full. I did see other tables being paid more attention to but other than that, I was a happy camper. The food was amazing...especially loved the carnitas!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RushedRushedDined on 1/18/2014Everything was good except we felt rushed our reservation was at 6 we got there we ordered n all but the show doesn't start till 7:30 pm we were done eating around 7:15 n the servers kept coming n picking up all our dishes making us feel like once the show is over u guys r done so leave. We did because we felt rushed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wheres Pancho?GarciaClanVIPDined on 1/16/2014Dimly lit nice ambience. Too dark to see if the food looked as bad as it tasted. Service was okay. BewareSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pancho Villa's great place to eatPeanutsDined on 1/12/2014Pancho Villa's is a great place to eat Sunday Bruch. The buffet is huge and the food is great. There is also live Mariachi entertainment. Great place for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Mariachis - ROCKSpencerFamDined on 1/12/2014WE live in the Valley but a friend is on that side of town and suggested we meet at Pancho Villas with the kids for brunch. WE spent 4 hours lounging, laughing, EATING and being amazed by the sound that came from the wonderfully tuned instruments and VOICES of the all male band (3 shows). We loved the showroom style seating which gave the kids a great view of the main stage and the singers even roamed the audience, giving an up close an personal serenade to our table. THANKS FOR THE FUN PV!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The server was great The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/30/2013The server was great The food was great The only compliant we have is that we took our mom there for her 60th birthday We rented a limo for the evening and to make her night perfect we asked in the reservations for the Mariachis to sing a special song and happy birthday to my mom I then called the restaurant to confirm that could happen The lady said yes it would We arrived there at 830 which was our reservation time and we left t 1015 and neither of the songs were sang I asked the manager twice and he said they were going to still do it then asked the server and he said yes they were Unfortunally by time we let neither of the songs had been sang to my mother We had a party of 8 and spent over $300.00 on dinner It was a little disappointingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a celebration to remember!barbaraDined on 11/17/2013we had a blast! more importantly, it was my mom's 78th b-day surprise and she loved it! we were a party of 20 and everyone of the 20 enjoyed themselves. the food was great and so much to choose from. the sunday brunch is definitely the way to go. food and entertainment wise. tv's for the football fanatics like us. the mariachis are awesome,great. sing happy b-day, take last minute requests, just great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over-all experinceMM10Dined on 11/9/2013the beginning wasn't very good but in the end it turned out goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2013A lot of fun if you like good Mexican food and mariachi music.Special Features:
- A warning would be nice2goodDined on 9/28/2013The food was great, the entertainment was mind blowing. I appreciated how the waiters would come to make sure that everything was fine and I wish all the restaurants were like this. The only thing that ruined the night was the fact that our menus didn't have the pricing on the drinks and for the guacamole being made at your table. I wish the waiter had at least warned us about the guacamole bowl costing us to be made at our table. Would I return here? Maybe until, I hear or see that they made the changes to where you can see all the prices for what you order then yea but until then im gonna stay away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch & EntertainmentZorro90713Dined on 7/28/2013Pancho Villa's is a very good restaurant. It has a brunch with a great variety of excellent food. The mariachis are top notch entertainers with great musicians and vocalists. The only drawback is their selection of music. For most customers of Mexican descent I think they would like to hear music of popular composers like Jose Alfredo Jimenez, Cucu Sanchez and Agustin Lara. The mariachis seemed to cater to customers celebrating special occasions. That's great for the celebrating customers, but a detriment to the other customers, making their music session too short. So I can only recommend this restaurant to people celebrating special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyableali17Dined on 6/1/2013my first time going thereand it was an amazing experience love the food the entertainment was great the servants were politeand the bar to die forI will recommend it. Its a great to have fun with friend and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good music!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/5/2013Booked a week early for Cinco de Mayo brunch. The morning of, I got a call while I was getting ready and didn't answer it. We proceeded to the restaurant where we were told that we didn't have a reservation! Seems that since I didn't contact them to confirm my reservation, we were cancelled! The irony is that there were plenty of tables available, even for those that didin't have reservation. Ok, so for a party of five that booked a week early, they gave us a booth fit for about three at best- REALLY?? Who does that? The waiter was gracious and quickly removed plates as we did the Mexican hat dance every time someone in our party wanted to get up to the buffet. The saving grace was the champagne and the wonderful food and the great music.Special Features:
- I have known of the brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013I have known of the brunch for many, many years....always wanted to go but just never seem to have gotten there. I live only 5 minutes away! It is our new "just for any occasion" place to go for a fun, exciting Sunday Brunch!...thank you for a wonderful time.Special Features:
- What a findOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013We do not live in the area, had to find a spot to meet family members. Something along the 10 freeway. I plugged in this information and knew my brother loved Mex food, I read the reviews and was sold. I was a bit nervous after looking at the street view, location isn't everything, but take the drive!!! it's worth it! We all loved our dishes very much! From the chips and yummy house salsa, to the guacamole made at our table-that was outstanding by the way, to the Suiza sauce, best I've ever had. Bottom line, make it to this gem! We went for an early supper, so we missed the evening entertainment which I am sure would have wowed us as well. We will be back next time we're in area, amazing! Thank you to the staff for a great experience:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT FOOD & SERVICE,MUSIC LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013This was my first time visiting Pancho Villas. We had a party of 20 for my mom's birthday. The ambiance is nice and the food was SUPERB. Our waitress was more than excellent. She was courteous and on top of it (refills, constantly checking to make sure we were okay.) The mariachis were FANTASTIC but a bit too loud. All the kids in our area began crying once they started playing. The price for brunch on the sunday we went was $22/adult (of course prices are always subject to change) but the website has coupons for $4 or $2 depending on when you go. Keep in mind that only champagne is included with brunch and it is endless, other drinks are charged at about $3 and up. Our whole party was very impressed. I do highly Recommend!Special Features:
- Had an amazing time :) FirstOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Had an amazing time :) First time here and loved it....The Mariachi and band were GREAT!!! Jaime our waiter was the BEST will definitely come again.Special Features:
- Wow, this place is FANTASTIC;OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/23/2013Wow, this place is FANTASTIC; great prices, EXCELLENT service all the way around, great food and the entertainment was amazing. We brought Mom here for her 80th birthday; there were 20 in our party and our waiters were outstanding - e cel lent customer service and very, very organized. I'll be back.Special Features: