100 Frank W. Burr Blvd.
Teaneck, NJ 07666Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pancettakitchen.com/
- Phone: 201-928-2009x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am;
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: John De Souza
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Ask us how we can set you apart with a Great Room Reception with crafted cocktails and Chef Inspired menus!
A word from Pancetta
Shareable American classics and Italian favorites with impressive selection of wines available by the glass.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pancetta reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Italian restaurt w/o scratch pastaPhilBGirthVIPDined on 8/28/2014Disappointed that they don't make their own pasta, overall good good though
- Great at the Marriott1njgalVIPDined on 8/25/2014Have been here numerous time…located close to my home. Menu changes periodically, but there is always something great to choose from. Now I enjoy the eggplant with spinach and pearl onions…great dish! The soups are wonderful…in general everything ordered is very tasty. Daisy is an excellent server…warm, friendly, and efficient. The entire staff is always friendly and welcoming. i have stopped in here alone at times…always very comfortable. You do not have to be a hotel guest to enjoy Pancetta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Suburban SurpriseGothamFoodieVIPDined on 6/12/2014Good choice for a business lunch. Spiffy new hotel. Easy parking. Manhattan quality food. Waiter was pleasant but inattentive. Had to be chased down for the check. Would definitely try it again. An oasis in a dining desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can We Go Home Now?Lilac123aVIPDined on 5/11/2014I went for a Mother's Day buffet. The food was good. The thing that stood out the most was the staff and the restaurant. The staff was completely inattentive, mainly concerned about who was working and who was not with constant chatter between themselves and they were all annoyed to be there. That annoyance spilled over to the customers. My seating was at 4pm -- they closed the buffet down at 5pm. I could have gone to The Manor in Wayne for the price I paid here. I won't be doing a special occasion meal here again.
- The following 23 reviews are from the Pancetta reviews archive.
- Always A Great ExperienceLilac123aVIPDined on 4/27/2014Pancetta is consistently good. The quality of the food is what I enjoy the most. I like to go for breakfast/brunch and food is always fresh, of the best quality and often replaced. I am a local person so I do have a choice and I go out of my way to have breakfast at Pancetta.Special Features:
- 1njgalVIPDined on 4/21/2014Have been here many times…always enjoyable. Located in the Marriott at Glenpointe Hotel…conveniently located to Rte 80 and the GW Bridge. I love the eggplant parmesan…consistently delicious. The lemon gelato is a refreshing dessert. All the help are extremely accommodating and you feel very welcomed upon arrival. Nice menu and a lot to choose from!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu and very attentive staffReginaSFVIPDined on 2/26/2014I stay at a lot of Marriott's and find that the "usual" menu is boring and the food is quite plain. This menu is not the stock Marriott. It has great choices, varied options, wonderful preparation and a decent wine list. The staff was top notch. We ate here twice and the wait staff and bus boys were friendly, attentive and provided top rate service. Daisy and Jose were great! Daisy even pulled out her Iphone to show us the picture of the nights special that she took during the staff tasting. I have never had a wait person do that - a brilliant idea. Keep up the good work!
- Very goodKBRSRVIPDined on 1/21/2014We had a very good experience at this restaurant as the service and food was at a high level . Our server Erika was excellent considering the hotel restaurant was packed because of excessive snow. She handled the demand by many with great poise and professionalism . The night was a pleasant experience because of her demeanor and attention.Special Features:
- Not the best way to ring in theBakingBaritone77Dined on 12/31/2013When we arrived there was no host to greet us and we waited for around five minutes before someone finally decided to seat us. Surprisingly, the place was almost empty. As soon as we got to our other table, the missing hostess appeared and barked "do they have reservations?" We said we did and then she walked away. I tried to order two different cocktails from their drink menu and was told they lacked the ingredients to make them. We ordered our food and I clearly pointed out my allergy to tomatoes. After a long wait we got out food and of course there are tomatoes on my food. My fiancée's pork was like a shoe and my friends fish was dry as can be. I am surprised this place was as highly rated as it was. I will never return!
- As always, we enjoyed our1njgalVIPDined on 11/16/2013As always, we enjoyed our dinner at Pancetta. The service is excellent and the maitre de came over to make sure everything was fine…he took a special interest. This restaurant is located in the Glenpointe Marriott. As a local resident, we find this a great place to have a nice meal when the situation arises…always enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Middle of the roadMikeVIPDined on 9/30/2013An OK hotel restaurant, nothing amazing, but they had a very delicious dessert called the BOMBA. Get it if you are a fan of Peanut Butter, it was amazing!!
- Great Dining at Glenpointe1njgalVIPDined on 9/14/2013We enjoy Pancetta, located in The Marriott at Glenpointe, Teaneck. Recently remodeled, this lovely dining spot offers a menu that changes with the seasons....always delicious choices to select from. From soup, salads, pastas to meat and fish entrees....something for everyone. Reasonable prices...and if you are fortunate to get Daisy as your server....you hit a home run! The staff tries to please...recommended highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WHAT A NICE FINDLilac123aVIPDined on 6/30/2013Right here in my neck of the woods -- sometimes you want a breakfast treat, and this is the place. I'm very picky about my bacon and this was done just right and it was a very good quality, sausage also delicious and loved the home fries -- not greasy at all! I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Located in Marriott at Glenpointe,1njgalVIPDined on 6/29/2013Located in Marriott at Glenpointe, this lovely dining room has a great menu selection and very good food. The ambiance is lovely and the service excellent. I would recommend to anyone whether staying there or just coming for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is good. I wouldn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/27/2013The food is good. I wouldn't call it great but good. My salad and entree were pretty standard, salad and spaghetti and they were fine. The dessert however was fantastic. I ordered what they call the "Bomba" if I am remembering correctly. It was shaped like an egg. It had a caramel yolk surrounded by peanut butter gelato in a chocolate shell. Absolutely delicious.
- Very good food and a niceBabsVIPDined on 2/21/2013Very good food and a nice selection.We will return ! A little quirky to be off a hotel lobby.Special Features:
- Hotel restaurant, pretty standard,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/27/2013Hotel restaurant, pretty standard, clean lines, comfy seating, very close to GWB so it is an easy drive for those living in NJ. Server dropped the check without asking if we wanted dessert.I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to eat at a hotel restaurant but it was a nice find/1st experience and I would go back again. Decent prices, pasta was too oily but very tasty.Special Features:
- The restaurant recently changed1njgalVIPDined on 1/19/2013The restaurant recently changed their menu...I was told they do this seasonally. I ordered the butternut squash ravioli, but did not enjoy it. (A wonderful lobster ravioli dish that used to be on their menu was fabulous, but no longer available...they should bring it back.) The service is very good...our waiter was extremely friendly and attentive. Next time I dine there, I will try something new on the menu. The last time I had the goat cheese risotto and that was quite good. Since it is in hotel, you never know what the crowd will be like...each time it is interesting to view the happenings! This particular time, our name was not in the computer when we checked in, although I had reserved through Open Table.Special Features:
- Consistently Good1njgalVIPDined on 1/5/2013We h ave dined at the Marriott Glenpointe many times and each time is very good. They change their menue for the seasons, but this was a nice change as well. I ordered the risotto with goat cheese and buttnernut squash....it was delicious. My boyfriend ordered a pasta carbonara dish and he thought it was good, but not outstanding. The ambiance is lovely although the hotel is still in the process of being renovated. This does not interfere with the dining at Pancetta. A good choice for a lovely dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent Service and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/17/2012I felt like i was dinning at a five star restaurant in new york city. Great food, great ambiance, excellent service. Servers were very professional and attentive. will recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- Amarone by the glass!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/6/2012Really enjoyed the seasonal osso bucco. Where else can you get an Amarone by the glass?Special Features:
- Great at the Glenpointe1njgalVIPDined on 11/29/2012Located in the Marriott and Glenpointe, this recently renovated restaurant is lovely. The menu is diversified....I love the lobster ravioli entree...and the wine list is extensive. The service is good...and very attentive. You don't have to be a guest at the hotel to enjoy a wonderful dining experience. Great location...just two miles from the GW Bridge. This has been my fourth experience since opening the new restaurant and I have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Nice wines by the glass!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/17/2012This restaurant opened several months ago. One has to appreciate the quality materials used during the renovation. Warm and inviting. Real classy and sophisticated, but still relaxed. The food is simply tasty and unpretentious. The wine list is not too large, but with interesting finds. Plenty of choice by the glass. Try the Torrontes! Service was friendly and welcoming.Special Features:
- Kitchen overwhelmed. TookLDHATLVIPDined on 10/21/2012Kitchen overwhelmed. Took over 1 hour to get food after order place.
- This newly renovated restaurant1njgalVIPDined on 10/19/2012This newly renovated restaurant in the Marriott at Glenpointe Hotel in Teaneck is a nice choice when in the area. The menu is diversified and there is something for anyone's taste. I had the lobster ravioli and it was prepared very nicely...including a variety of veggies mixed in the sauce. The partner had the crabmeat pasta dish and he enjoyed it thoroughly. I would try their fresh fish upon a return visit. The time that we were there is was on the quiet side, but the waitress told me at other times there is a waiting line. I think they are doing a nice job.Special Features:
- Does the jobSharkus77VIPDined on 9/28/2012Located inside the Marriott Hotel, this restaurant is described as Italian with responsibly sourced ingredients that are carefully crafted into great value dishes with authentic flavors. While I would say the food is good (I got a salmon, shrimp, scallop combo for $18) I wouldn't necessarily describe the menu as Italian. It was mostly sandwiches, burgers, salads with some pastas. The decor is surprisingly upscale and very well suited for a business meal. The service is efficient, though nothing spectacular.
- Great food and Ambiance.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2012The food @pancetta is very good and a huge selection of wine. Chef Augustyn is very personable, you can tell he cares about what is being served to the guests in the restaurant as he walks through and talks to everyone and checks on their meal.Special Features: