Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Wine Bar
3 Statehouse Plaza
Little Rock, AR 72201Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.peabodylittlerock.com/dining/
- Phone: 5013998000
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Andre Poirot
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-Private room available. Partitioned with a curtain. Parties of 12 to 40 people. Special Limited menus for parties over 18 people. Food & Beverage minimums required to waive the room rental.
- Private Party Contact: Ron Bettis or Scott Francis 5013998000
A word from Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Wine Bar
Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Wine Bar is located in The Peabody Little Rock, Arkansas' first and only Four Star Hotel. Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Wine Bar is best known for its perfectly seasoned and melt-in-your-mouth PRIME steaks, as well as a variety of delicious pasta and seafood dishes. Chef André Poirot and his team are committed to simplicity and purity of flavor, meticulous preparation, and artful presentation. With a rich but relaxing atmosphere, extensive wine list, and scrumptious desserts, Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Wine Bar is one of Little Rock's most romantic restaurants. And because it's located in The Peabody, there's no shortage of Southern hospitality and gracious service. We also feature lunch specials for only $9.95 or try the make-your-own pasta and salad bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Cant be worse than thisOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/26/2013I made a reservation for a business dinner and specifically requested to be at a quite area since one of the guests has hearing problem. Well, we were sat between two tables which were occupied by the teenagers and making jokes and talking inappropriate subjects. I was surprised and embarrassed in front of my guests that these inappropriate dressed youngsters were having dinner at Peabody anyway. Service was extremely slow such as 1.5 hr after our arrival. Food was bad and atmosphere was bad. A group was having lunch behind and making too much noise.
- Great food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/26/2013Our waitress was good because she was able to describe the menu but she would disappear and never come back. The place was not busy so I know that was doing something else besides waiting on us. There were other waiters that were attending to their customers so I know you can get good service there.Special Features:
- Simply the best...super service...fOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013Simply the best...super service...food outstanding!!!Special Features:
- Our meal was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/1/2013Our meal was delicious and perfectly prepared. The Sea Bass was excellent. Our server was very personable and appeared at just the right times.Special Features:
- The food was terribly disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012The food was terribly disappointing. The prime rib was tough and had little taste. The creamed spinach was plain. The chicken parmesan was good, but came with overcooked pasta topped with an ordinary-tasting sauce. Our waitress was great and this proved to be the best part of the experience.
- My wife went there our 7thOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/21/2012My wife went there our 7th anniversary and our first nice dinner out since moving to Arkansas. We couldn't have asked for a better location to do so food was wonderful service was stellar and the atmosphere was top notch.Special Features:
- Business Dining SuccessOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/27/2012Our server Daniel Ryan was outstanding and made the evening lively and entertaining. This business dinner was for a very important client and could not have been more perfect. The only drawback was they were short some wines on their printed wine list and the Creme Brûlée was not available nor the Banana's Foster. Our bone in ribeye's were perfectly cooked and my Chilean Sea Bass was wonderful. The salads and sides were also fantastic. Great service, great food, except for the missing items, a great find.Special Features:
- There is a breakfast potatoMonicaDined on 10/19/2012There is a breakfast potato medley on the buffet that includes sweet potatoes and purple potatoes. I wanted a banana, one wasn't available, so I asked the waiter and he brought me one. The food was delicious and the staff was accomodating.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/5/2012We come to Capriccio every year for our anniversary dinner and we absolutely love it! The food is fantastic, the service is outstanding and we are always made to feel very special while we are there. I highly recommend Capriccio Grill, particularly for a special night out.Special Features:
- Well appointed and elegant.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/30/2012Well appointed and elegant. Very good list of wines by the glass. Service is always good. It is expensive, and they know it. Such things as charging $4 for a bit of sauce for the steak is ridiculous, especially when the steak is overpriced. Everything is ala carte. It is great for birthdays, etc., but unmanageable for daily fare.Special Features:
- I send several business customersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2012I send several business customers to the Capriccio Grill to eat and I have been there several times also. I love the menu and the wait staff is wonderful! I highly recommend this restaurant as a downtown Little Rock gem.Special Features:
- Bouno!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012The food is delicious, the place is excellent for a special ocassion like an anniversary, or something in the same style. The service was friendly and fast.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience! My husbandOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2012Wonderful experience! My husband and I went to Capriccio for our anniversary and it was so special! The service was perfect and they even gave us complimentary dessert!Special Features:
- The food was absolutely topOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012The food was absolutely top notch, but the service (Ryan) was impeccable!!!Special Features:
- We went here for my husbandsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2012We went here for my husbands birthday and it was fantastic. The service was great, and the waiter was friendly. We got free cheesecake for my husbands birthday! It was wonderful for a special occasion and we will surely recommend it to others.Special Features:
- We visited Little Rock forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2012We visited Little Rock for my husband's birthday and made reservations for the Capriccio. The service is outstanding and the food was fantastic. My husband is on a quest to find the perfectly cooked steak and he said he believes he found that steak at Capriccio. We were very pleased.Special Features:
- Overhyped. Menu tried to beOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/17/2012Overhyped. Menu tried to be gourmet but execution was poor. Won't be back.
- My clams and mussels was superb.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2012My clams and mussels was superb. My husbands tuna was overlooked.Special Features:
- Excellent waitress delicious,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/6/2012Excellent waitress delicious, perfectly prepared food, thanks for a lovely evening.
- The food at Capriccio GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/29/2012The food at Capriccio Grill was delicious . . . it seemed to be thoughtfully and very competently prepared. The atmosphere was welcoming, and the service was superb.Special Features:
- We love Capriccio Grill!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2012We had a wonderful experience at Capriccio Grill. The staff was very attentive. The food was out of this world. We were celebrating our anniversary and had noted it on Open Table. Capriccio Grill made note of it and presented us with the most delicious desert. They indeed made it a special evening for us.Special Features:
- Meat, sweet potatoes and coffeeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/9/2012Meat, sweet potatoes and coffee excellant -Carrot just a little hard For the price you have to pay their should be more privacy from lobby noise and other guest in the GRILL
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/26/2012Capriccio is always a good dining experience. The wine list and menu are diverse so there is never a lack of choices - just don't expect to see duck on the menu (they are in the Peabody Hotel).Special Features:
- YOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/11/2012This was our second visit, and the food and service were excellent, as they were on the first visit. The complimentary valet parking makes it an easy trip in to the city. This is a great restaraunt for a special occasion date .Special Features:
- Pricey, but outstanding seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/23/2012Pricey, but outstanding seafood presented well, cooked to perfection. Sides and salads are a la carte, but large enough to share; don't miss the steamed lemon asparagus! Service excellent, sensitive to time constraints of theater-goers.Special Features:
- We had dinner at CapricciorockmikeDined on 3/23/2012We had dinner at Capriccio Grill prior to attending a concert, and even though we allowed an hour and a half for dinner, we barely made the concert on time. The food was average but exprensive.
- Great food, great service~OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/10/2012Chef Andre and staff did a great job in seeing that our night was great! Andrew was our server and was very attentive. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- We enjoyed dinner before aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2012We enjoyed dinner before a show at Robinson. Best filets ever! Thanks for the great food and service!Special Features:
- I made reservations at Capriccio'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2012I made reservations at Capriccio's for my wife and I to have a "late" Valentine's date without kids. For the most part our experience was good. The atmosphere was great, the restaraunt was first class and the service was excellent. The problem that I had was that the food was just okay. We ordered the fried raviolli for an appetizer and it was wonderful. My wife ordered a steak and it wasn't much better than a cheap steak at Western Sizzlin'. I ordered the chicken parmesan and Olive Garden's is much better(and half the price!). Lastly, we ordered the bread pudding for dessert and it didn't look good at all but actually tasted great! Overall I guess we were just a little dissappointed at the price for the product. $130 & we didn't have wine!Special Features:
- Had a great lunch date. ThanksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Had a great lunch date. Thanks for honoring my wishes and providing a well meal quickly.Special Features:
- Limited menu but excellentGrandocVIPDined on 2/12/2012Limited menu but excellent choices. Impeccable serviceSpecial Features:
- The food taste and its presentationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/11/2012The food taste and its presentation was outstanding!!!! The atmosphere was very romatic!!! The waitor was friendly, professional, and well informed about the menu items.Special Features:
- Love the relaxed feel of CapriccioOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/3/2012Love the relaxed feel of Capriccio - dark, small and cozy. Music from the live piano and sax that floated in from the Peabody open bar/seating area added a second layer of warmth to the ambiance. The lobster bisque was fantastic as was the lobster tail. Chicken Parmesean was a hit as was the ravioli appetizers. Sea bass was not quite what I expected. Service was well-timed and friendly, brought out a special complimentary dessert for my daughter's 20th b-day. It was truly an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Eat somewhere else!ZephyrsHumanVIPDined on 1/24/2012Way overpriced with mediocre food and horrible service. Everything is a la cart and the cheapest thing on the menu was a bowl of spaghetti for $22! The wine list had many options, but they were grossly overpriced. We always have wine with dinner any where we go and we know wine prices. These were crazy! I wouldn't mind paying that much for dinner if the service was excellent and the setting was nicely done. No table cloths on what looked like breakfast tables, no candles, no ambiance whatsoever. Very slow inattentive service.
- Great for a special occassion.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/23/2012Great for a special occassion. Too expensive for every day. Not enough choices for those on a budget.Special Features:
- Amazing experience! The staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011Amazing experience! The staff was very professional and friendly.Special Features:
- Fantastic wine list and amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011Fantastic wine list and amazing surf and turf. Very comfortable and inviting.Special Features:
- Great Food...Bad HostingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011The food is excellent! Always has been. The filet is magnificent! But the service is terrible. We'd heard from friends they'd had problems lately with the service. And while our waiter was kind and knowledgeable, the host was rude and arrogant. He was the exact opposite of accommodating, and attempted to ruin the experience for us. The ambiance is nice, but can feel stuffy. It's not a "fun" place to spend an evening, but it is quiet and a great place to talk on a date. The Peabody lobby makes for a great experience as well.Special Features:
- December, 2011 - excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/28/2011December, 2011 - excellent meal and very good service. However, it is a very expensive restaurant, and there are several great restaurants in Little Rock that are more affordable.
- Food was great, BUT....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/28/2011Everything ordered was great. Chopped salad and steaks were favorites. Godiva chocolate cake was overcooked and not worth waiting for. We had to ask for dessert menu and were never offered coffee or after dinner drinks. Waitress brought "half" drink and brought other half later when they opened another bottle. If it weren't for the fact that we were 'dining' I would have been furious.. But the company of visiting with my family overwrote the extremely poor service. However the $320 bill for 4 leaves a bitter taste even with good food when service was so very poor.