Panaretto Pizzeria Trattoria
1331 Southeast 17th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Panaretto Pizzeria Trattoria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.panarettousa.com/
- Phone: 9545337840x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: $12 P/P
Assorted Bruschettas Your Choice of Toppings
$18 P/P 2 STARTERS and 2 MAIN COURSES
$24 P/P 4 STARTERS and 3 MAIN COURSES (2 pastas,1 meat)
Choices:STARTERSHouse Salad,Assorted Bruschettas,Ham and Melon,Stuffed Mush Rooms,Mini Caprese
PASTAS and MEATS
CHICKEN SCALOPPINE WITH GRILLED VEGETABLES
PORCHETTA Baby Pork stuffed with Italian Sausages, Pork Loin, Aromatic Herbs and Baked for 7 hours.Delicious and Very Tender, only for minimum of 40 people. Served with Homemade Baked Mini buns
- Special Events: Wednesday Dinner 50% Off Price Wine Bottles
A word from Panaretto Pizzeria Trattoria
Established in Ft Lauderdale in 2009, this is a REAL ITALIAN RESTAURANT AND PIZZERIA. Classic Italian recipes, Delicious Traditional Ancient Venetian recipes and awesome Pizzas. Panaretto receives recognition and praise for the quality of ingredients, the service and the satisfaction of its customers. Panaretto is the name of the wooden serving plate. It is a traditional serving plate in the Venice area, usually to serve polenta. Our pizzas are served on the panaretto to make the process of cutting the pizza easier and to preserve the crust by eliminating the condensation that a common plate generates.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Panaretto Pizzeria Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great family friendly spotgammishDined on 9/17/2013The food is excellent italian in an easy feeling location. Family friendly and family-owned business that attracts locals and tourists that happen to find it. Worth the visit!Special Features:
- Very good foodMarciokVIPDined on 8/23/2013At the first time here food very good, they add 20% wihtout asking to the bil. I dint liked, I was thinking that I will never come back again. But because of the food I give than a second chance, and the food was very good again, and at these time didnt come with 20%, but I give it because the service was excelent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Service .. SimpleOsteriaVIPDined on 8/3/2013Great Northern Italian food... Straight forward and simple... If you want good food at a good price.. this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surprise!!!JoyoVIPDined on 5/29/2013Finding this restaurant was a nice surprise! The owner was lovely. Our group ordered pizzas, a pasta dish and a scaloppine. All were delicious.Special Features:
- Inconsistent food qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2013Uneven food experience- good carbonara, good pizza, but weak chicken Marsala & chocolate gelato was poor.
- We were impressed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/15/2013We were impressed with the salad and the mushroom ravioli was excellent. Our pizza was less exciting but the fish special was perfectly cooked and served with lovely vegetables.Special Features:
- Recommended veg soup was bland.PizzNormVIPDined on 3/1/2013Recommended veg soup was bland.Pizza crust too thin for me.Skimpy on the mazz.I prefer gooey pizzas with substance.only 1 server-ignored us when they got busy.
- Went back for the second timemorandcVIPDined on 2/21/2013Went back for the second time in a week & was treated to another excellent experience. Service & food was very good. As in my previous experience, the owner ensured everyone was taken care of. Worth a journey from anywhere in the Ft. Lauderdale area.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian cuisinemorandcVIPDined on 2/19/2013Excellent Italian cuisine served at a family owned restaurant. The owner gives special attention to everyone. Everything on the menue is fairly priced. Very good wine list at very affordable prices. Pay attention to the specials.Special Features:
- Nice family restaurant. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/30/2012Nice family restaurant. Food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Simple & AuthenticMissLizVIPDined on 9/12/2012Great food for a local strip mall location. You wouldn't expect to find AUTHENTIC Italian cuisine, but it is here. True Italian, great coal-fired pizza and more. The house Chianti a nice touch to any of their plates. +++++ Creative dishes at reasonable prices. Don't miss it. Casual dining with top-notch dishes.Special Features:
- Yummy PizzageezerDined on 8/7/2012Terrific pizza made to order- the ingredients seemed top nitch-looks like a family run restaurant. Also brought a pizza home for our son-he enjoyed it also.Special Features:
- We go all the time and continueCuteCounselorVIPDined on 7/19/2012We go all the time and continue to be impressed by the food and service. Fabio is a master in the kitchen and Mario runs a great floor. We will be back next week!Special Features:
- The pizza and bruschetta wereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/28/2012The pizza and bruschetta were fabulous. Don't miss the Naughty Nella for dessert. Servers were very efficient but seemed rushed and therefore not overly friendly. Still, if you want the real deal in pizza - check this one out.Special Features:
- We were warmly welcomed atOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/15/2012We were warmly welcomed at Panaretto, and service was outstanding. The food was very good, as well. Try the mushroom appetizer!
- love the pizza & also loveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2012love the pizza & also love thebpiano music. very relaxing.Special Features:
- Recommended!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/26/2012We loved the food! Menu items ranged from the expected to the inventive and we found the ingredients to be very high quality. Loved the freshness of everything we tried. Loved the crispy homemade pizza crusts. Enjoyed eating outdoors. Server was friendly and knowledgeable and there when we needed him. Liked it so much we went back to pick up carryout a few nights later on an evening when we wanted to stay in but didn't feel like cooking.Special Features:
- Order pasta! It's fantastic!BuzzDined on 2/27/2012Tucked away in a strip mall this is a wonderful find with large portions and reasonable prices. The staff is particularly warm and friendly.Special Features:
- My wife and I fully enjoyedUncleBuck1947VIPDined on 2/16/2012My wife and I fully enjoyed the food as well as the young server, both were true honest from the heart. Felt like a RI/MA home town italian week night restaurant. The baby grand piano was a home run.............Music was very nice and made the evening super!Special Features:
- Great chef ...personal touch...loveLuluDined on 11/14/2011Great chef ...personal touch...love and pride goes into every meal...a must trySpecial Features:
- Fabio's food is indescribablyCuteCounselorVIPDined on 11/3/2011Fabio's food is indescribably delicious. We always have a wonderful evening when we visit.Special Features:
- We must have been here onOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/29/2011We must have been here on an off night because we read decent reviews on this retaurant bur had a less than acceptable experience for our firts time here. The restaurant was not busy, yet we had poor, slow service. Our water was never refilled, we were never asked if we would like a second glass of wine. No one checked on us to see if our food was OK. Maybe they were short staffed as the chef kept coming out of the kitchen to clear tables. No a good first time experience.
- First the waitress we hadOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2011First the waitress we had that evening was fantastic, very attentive and helpful. The pizzas are great too, so much variety and the quality was excellent. Have gone back since and the food was still fantastic but the server and service was not the same. Would definitely return for the pizza though.Special Features: