52 Mission Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95409Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pamposhrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7075383367x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Executive Chef: Uddab Timilsina
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Pamposh Restaurant
The essence of good Indian cooking revolves around the appropriate use of aromatic spices. The skill in cooking lies in the subtle blending of these spices to enhance rather than overwhelm the basic flavor of a particular dish as demonstrated by Chef Uddab. We take pride in preparing the dishes from fresh ingredients and hope that you will enjoy them.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pamposh Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (7)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)good for groups (2)romantic (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Delicious!DavidDined on 7/25/2014Excellent food, beautifully served. Wish I could lick every remaining bit of sauce from the copper serving bowls!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Indian Food!TrvlteeDined on 7/13/2014We loved all our dishes, from the naan, Pamposh salad to various other dishes. There was plenty to eat and more to take home for another meal. It was quiet and there was no problem conversing. The wine corkage was doable so that we could bring our own great wines.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2014Have never been disappointed. Food and service of high quality. The menu is varied and you decide the level of spices. Staff knows the menu and are very helpful in describing dishes answering questions. This is a real gem. They have a wonderful dessert. Freshly made to order a custard with fresh fruit. Save room.Special Features:
- birthday evening outmomsoutDined on 7/3/2014We had not been to Pampoosh for many years and I wanted Indian cuisine for my birthday dinner. The food was wonderful, portions appropriate, great presentation.Special Features:
- Great foodNmjfDined on 6/15/2014The service is excellent and the food is a party for the taste buds. What a wonderful experience I'll be backSpecial Features:
- Indian diningDijoDined on 5/13/2014Solid food quality, prompt service, minimal ambiance. Gets higher marks by default, because of absence of other good local Indian restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Indian food in Santa RosadebraDined on 5/6/2014This is my go to place when I need to decompress from a stressful day. It is consistently great. They do take out as well so I can just swing by on the way home if I don't feel up to going out. Fabulous food and people. Thanks! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 18 reviews are from the Pamposh Restaurant reviews archive.
- Good food in an intimate settingJackieVIPDined on 2/28/2014This is our 2nd time here and the food was as good as we remembered Portions were just right for 4 people. Server recommended a double order of naan and it was too much and got cold waiting to be eaten. Apricot chicken marsala was nothing special but the lamb dish we ordered was splendid. Still a bit pricey compared to most Indian food restaurants we've enjoyed. Charged $10 for corkage.Special Features:
- Great Indian food in Santa RosaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2014Great Indian food and friendly, attentive service. We've been there on multiple occasions, and have always enjoyed it very much.Special Features:
- Pamposh Rocks!MKMBADined on 2/8/2014Delightful gourmet Indian food, with vegetarian / vegan options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedJeremyDined on 1/17/2014Modern looking restaurant. Not very ethnic. Food was very good. Portion were small. I feel it was very overpriced for what we ordered. $28.00 each X three before tip without alcohol or sodas, water only. . Won't be returning. Ever.
- No lambOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/26/2013They must have been running out of lamb as there was very little in the dishes we ordered. And the usual lamb dish we have was sold out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Indian Food in the AreaRichDined on 12/5/2013Pamposh is a gem that would stand out anywhere. The fare is typical Indian, tandooris, curries, naan, etc. but all prepared with care and attention to the spicing using fresh local ingredients. The tandoori vegetables are superb and don't miss the seafood tikka kebab for an appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We celebrated our weddingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2013We celebrated our wedding anniversary by dining at Pamposh. It was a wonderful experience in every regard; delicious food, wonderful waiter, quiet and cozy. We ordered everything we wanted, appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, beverages, left a generous tip, and all for $80! We've recommended it to numerous people already. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood Indian foodTravelerDined on 9/19/2013We've eaten at a number of Indian restaurants in Santa Rosa and this is by far the best. Everything was fresh and delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent Indian RestaurantPklennerDined on 8/25/2013I have eaten at Pamposh perhaps a dozen times. Nicely decorated, ambiance, great service and delicious food! Pamposh has it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great suprise in a strip mallJonFVIPDined on 8/14/2013I happen to read a review in the local newspaper and Wow,,, the food and service were better than I've had in London or Vancouver,BC!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Indian FoodMichaelWDined on 8/10/2013I have never been a fan of Indian cuisine because it seems one spice or another overpowers everything else. Not so with Pamposh. Their spice blends are in harmony rather than discord. The food was delicious and carried the right amount of heat, as requested. The service was prompt and efficient, always with a pleasant smile. They've won me over. I'll be back. Give it a try, you'll like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A most enjoyable eveningBigpapaDined on 7/30/2013The atmosphere is gentle, the service smooth, conversation is easy and the food is delicious. Fresh and healthy and flavorful. Thank you PamposhSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As we entered the restaurant,JstdigitDined on 7/24/2013As we entered the restaurant, we were quickly greeted by the hostess. Luckily we made reservations because every table was taken. What a busy night for a Wednesday! The food is excellent. We will definitely come back to try other dishes.Special Features:
- Neighborhood diningKarenDined on 5/12/2013Excellent Indian cuisine...the apricot chicken dish is to die for!Special Features:
- Not the same Pamposh...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/30/2012Sorry to have to write this but I am sadly disappointed in Pamposh.Had visited in the past -- but it had been more than a year since ourlast meal here. Service was good but food was not nearly as specialas it was before. Something or the the chef has been changed and the meal was not nearly as good as visits past. Sorry, we won't be returning.
- I would recommend this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/3/2012I would recommend this restaurant to all my friends. And I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- The food was exquisite. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/25/2012The food was exquisite. The ambience was subtle. The music was perfect.Special Features:
- Pamposh has the best IndianEleLVIPDined on 3/24/2012Pamposh has the best Indian food in Santa Rosa and the best service! The vegetable korma and all of the lamb dishes are simply excellent.Special Features: