Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
10970-A State Bridge Rd.
Johns Creek, GA 30022Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pampassteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6783390029x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Served Nightly
Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday Brunch & Dinner 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Argentinean, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Luis Ramirez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: While we can accommodate over 120 people at Pampas, we can take care of you and your guests at your place as well.
- Private Party Facilities: Lunch and Dinner parties up to 200 guests. We provide set menus and work with you to create custom menus to fit your needs and desires. Thank you
- Private Party Contact: Isabel Castro - Private Dining Director 6785959393x
- Entertainment: Live Music! Come join us at the Bar Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights for classic live music. We are also currently featuring half-price wine on all bottles in our wine list on Wednesday nights, Try a new favorite today!
- Special Events: Pampas offers two well-appointed private dining rooms and one semi-private room which can accommodate business dinners, presentations, special occasions and all other private events with state of the art equipment and exclusive artwork.
A word from Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
Pampas has the highest food rating of all steakhouses in the country in Zagat's 2014 ratings. Experience Pampas and enjoy a steakhouse like no other. We feature authentic Argentine cuisine and utilize the traditional Argentine method of grilling à la parrilla over oak wood and a bank of hot coals. Pampas' specialties include "The Brick" Filet, the Bone-in filet and special cuts like the Tomahawk, Delmonico and Churrasco. Pampas has an extensive wine list featuring the finest wines from Argentina and Napa Valley as well as from everywhere in the world. Come and enjoy the Pampas experience at our bar, main dining room or luxurious private dining rooms, available for all types of banquet and private dining events. Located in Johns Creek on State Bridge Road. We are now proudly serving Sunday Brunch starting at 11:30AM, serving Argentinean interpretations of brunch classics as well as originals! Pampas has been voted best Steakhouse in Atlanta by open table diners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
237 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (200)notable wine list (118)romantic (116)neighborhood gem (94)fit for foodies (93)good for groups (80)great for brunch (32)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (19)late-night find (9)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Special OccasionRaymondDined on 9/15/2014Entire evening was wonderful. The wine and food were excellent. The service (Eddie - she) was very attentive and helpful. The evening was topped off by a surprise presentation of two birtday desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food will not disappointChrisDined on 9/13/2014We have dined at Pampas several times. The steaks are absolutely awesome. Splurge and get the "Brick Filet" that is one of the best pieces of meat I have ever eaten. Great wine list, outstanding service. More expensive than others and worth every penny.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014The food, the service, the attention to detail was all great! Everyone was so nice and friendlySpecial Features:
- OUTSTANDING - But A Little Noisy!TonyDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I celebrated our 15th anniversary, and we had a wonderful experience. This was our third trip, and as expected the food was incredible. The service was equally impressive, and our server took the time to write, in chocolate, "Happy 15th Anniversary (and our names)" on our dessert plate, which was complimentary. The only negative I have is that the restaurant gets a little noisy, and it detracts a little from a romantic ambiance. I had not noticed the noise in the past, because we were in large groups. That said, it was not so loud that we could not hear each other. Overall, you are truly missing spectacular food and service if you miss out on Pampas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendstonyVIPDined on 9/10/2014Busy place, great ambiance and service. Sat at the bar and immediately were greeted by Jessica (great bartender). Food was outstanding as well from apps to dessert. Great night overall.Special Features:
- Great foodPeipeiVIPDined on 9/9/2014This is my first time and I totally enjoyed the food I ordered. Has a great wine list.Special Features:
- A Most Memorable Dining Experience!CushionPeakDined on 9/8/2014There are so many high-end steak house (chains) to choose from these days, most of which seem to be interchangeable to the point of genericity. But this establishment separates itself from the pack with distinctive and intriguing cuts of beef prepared via their signature grilling methods involving white oak wood embers that impart superb sensory impressions. The service was solid, the ambiance comfortable, and the wine list respectable. In summary, the experience was both delightful and unforgettable. And my clients have been thanking me for days!Special Features:
- Special touch for special occasionBarneju1Dined on 9/6/2014Felt like a guest at a friend's house. Servers were enthusiastic about their offerings which was infectious.Special Features:
- great food awesome serviceterps82Dined on 9/6/2014From the moment we are oped in the door service was awesome. We went to celebrate my wife's birthday and she was greeted with a genuine Happy Birthday. Our waiter Blake and his staff were awesome. Food was exceptionaltSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakCreagDined on 9/5/2014The resturant was very nice, steak was great. Will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Great dinnerMarinaDined on 8/31/2014Great dinner the tuna was excellent, great service as usualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2014We went there to celebrate my son's engagement. The food was spectacular--the comments from the group were "never had a better meal". My wife and I split the Australian beer fed steak--outstanding. From the appetizers to the desert, everything was better than just great. The service was also outstanding, very attentive without the annoying "hovering". We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Great service and attention to detail. Food was excellent as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite RestauarantHappyEaterDined on 8/30/2014I love Pampas. The food is wonderful and the service is great. I wish I could afford to go more often.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodjpaulDined on 8/29/2014Pampas Argentine Steakhouse is one of our goto places. Usually we can score a last-minute reservation and parking is always convenient and free. Having eaten there many times I/we have never had any reason to complain or experienced any disappointment. The pieces always seem to add up to more than the whole. I did notice it was particularly loud this past evening but this restaurant is almost always full; a good thing.Special Features:
- NONE BETTER IN THE AREAPLEASEDASPUNCHDined on 8/29/2014Pampas is ALWAYS our destination when we are celebrating something special. Our latest trip was to celebrate two wedding anniversaries....our 54th and our daughter and son-in-law's 28th. We also sneak in other times to eat there as well...but ALWAYS for something special. You are treated like royalty and the food cannot be beaten. We will be sorely disappointed if they ever close their doors!!Special Features:
- Amazing!!!SD227Dined on 8/26/2014We heard about Pampas from some friends and we are so glad we tried it for dinner on our anniversary. The food was just amazing... Empanadas are not to be missed and I got "The Brick" which was a 14oz filet and probably the best I've ever had. Sides were great too - basil fried corn, spicy roasted cioppolini onions, and lyonnaise potatoes. My husband got the surf and turf which was a smaller cut of filet and an herb crusted sea bass with the most delicious sauce. This is my new favorite steak house by far! Service was awesome and your typical dark wood dining area.Special Features:
- Excellente!FoodiewannabeDined on 8/25/2014We chose Pampas for a very special occasion and they did a fantastic job from every aspect. The service was great and the food was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks, amazing sidesjoewashbDined on 8/25/2014The Delmonico steak was an excellent cut, and very flavorful. Cooking over the Georgia Oak charcoal fire imbues these steaks with a wonderful crust. The quality of the meat is top notch. The more impressive part of our dinner, imo, was the extra attention to the sides. These are served family style (as in on the side with their own serving spoon). The menu says there is enough of each side for two people, but we found that you will need roughly 1 side for each member of your party (thus, two dinning out would choose two sides to share). In addition to the garlic mashed potatoes, we chose grilled asparagus and the basil grilled corn. The corn was a wonderful standout, as it is grilled on the cob, then cut off the cob when served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JcmeckeDined on 8/23/2014Simply the best steak house meal I've ever had. Tomahawk Waygu beef. Chops, Bones, or Morton's have nothing on Pampas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperienceSchwartzatiniDined on 8/23/2014Our server was amazing, she helped us select the perfect bottle of wine. Our food was equally as tasty and the dessert that she surprised us with, was unexpected, we never would have ordered it, but really enjoyed it. We can not wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWMommaDined on 8/20/2014Our evening was spectacular. I would write more but I'm swamped with emails and other issues. Our guests were certainly wowed! I'd been there before so I knew what to expect. Just a wonderful night to remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedGymshoeVIPDined on 8/20/2014I've been to Pampas a handful of times and have never been disappointed. Every aspect of the dining experience is top notch. The bar service is always good. The wait staff is always good and the food is just outstanding. I've never been disappointed because they pay attention to all of the details.Special Features:
- Great experienceFirsttimerDined on 8/19/2014I loved it. The filet mignon was phenomenal and the waitress was so sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Food / Great LocationRASMITH4088VIPDined on 8/17/2014This is a great location for a great steak without having to go into downtown Atlanta. The steak are prepared anyway you like and there is an extensive wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Overall a nice meal. Staff knowledgable and took good care of us. Did come away feeling like they did not deliver for the price point that they charged.
- Good choiceoldfashioneuropeDined on 8/16/2014I took my son and her wife to celebrate the promotion of my daughter in law in her job and they were very satisfied as well as me. I had an excellent salmon and the scallops truffle potatoes were really good. I was very surprise with restaurant specially cause I have high levels of food expectation. No matter that is a pricey place We will comeback several times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good night outJt44Dined on 8/15/2014We have a great time the steaks could not have been any better, the server had been there 2 months she was good, but there were lapse in service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit!Flanker28Dined on 8/15/2014A great dining experience and the menu is outstanding. Service was wonderful and we are planning to return next month for my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak HousewildbillDined on 8/13/2014We are fortunate to have great steak houses in Atlanta. I have eaten steaks in the top ten steak houses years on end. No one beats Atlanta. There are other great steak houses, but Atlanta has as good as any. We are very happy to have one of the best steak houses in Atlanta and for that matter anywhere in the US right here in North Atlanta, Pampas. Good news, bad news. We now don't have to drive to the Perimeter on Buckhead for a great steak. Good for us, not so good for the other steak houses.Special Features:
- One of the best aroundBillVIPDined on 8/13/2014One of the best steakhouses around. Great wood fired taste to outstanding cuts of meat . Sides are exceptional. Wine list very good . Service was a bit slower this tiem than in the past but restaurant was packed and it was still far better than 98% of other places .Special Features:
- Great for Special OccasionsSharonADined on 8/12/2014This was our first time at Pampas and it was excellent. Ben was our waiter and he was wonderful. He explained the wine list and went into detail about the different cuts of steak and had a platter to show us the cuts before we ordered. My husband said his was the best steak he's ever eaten. I ordered the herb-crusted sea bass - also excellent. Will definitely go back again for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Wonderful Fine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Amazing dining for business or special occasion...not cheap...but the food and service is worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in Gwinnett!loveyummyfoodDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I wanted to try a new restaurant and found Pampas Steakhouse. We both had the bone-in filet and it was the tastiest steak I've ever had! Great wine list selection and excellent service even on a busy Saturday night. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you have a special occasion or just want to have an awesome steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and superb steaksmeatlover1Dined on 8/9/2014We were looking for a really good steak house in North Atlanta area and this place delivered the goods like none of the others we've tried. Not cheap but definitely worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dining experience!DavlaucrawDined on 8/9/2014Brandon was our server and he was awesome! This was our second time at Pampas and brought my Mom...she loved it! Our meal was perfect! My wife and I split a bone-in ribeye and they brought a cutting board set up to the table to cut it...we will be back soon!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HVDBDined on 8/6/2014Best Steak in Atlanta! Try to go on a Wednesdays, bottles of wine are half off on Wednesdays. Perfect location to celebrate a special occasion. We have been several times, and every time the food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks Pampas!DiningDivaVIPDined on 8/5/2014My utmost gratitude to Pampas Steakhouse for making our dinner occasion truly special. My boss and his wife were celebrating their birthdays and their anniversary and the staff went above and beyond to make it special. Great food and great service is the ultimate winning combination. Thanks!Special Features:
- PampasChevyDined on 8/4/2014Great!!!!!! Good Food !!!!!! Good Service !!!!!! Excellent after dinner mints !!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must experienceGibbyDined on 8/3/2014Excellent by virtually any measure. The best steak I have had, table of four and everything was truly delicious, all entrees and sides and also had the crème brulee which was very good. Server was highly attentive and knowledgeable, meat presentation was a nice touch. For meat eaters this is a must try.Special Features: