Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
10970-A State Bridge Rd.
Johns Creek, GA 30022Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pampassteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (678) 339-0029
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Served Nightly
Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday Brunch & Dinner 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Argentinean, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Luis Ramirez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: While we can accommodate over 120 people at Pampas, we can take care of you and your guests at your place as well.
- Private Party Facilities: Lunch and Dinner parties up to 200 guests. We provide set menus and work with you to create custom menus to fit your needs and desires. Thank you
- Private Party Contact: Isabel Castro - Private Dining Director 6785959393x
- Entertainment: Live Music! Come join us at the Bar Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights for classic live music. We are also currently featuring half-price wine on all bottles in our wine list on Wednesday nights, Try a new favorite today!
- Special Events: Pampas offers two well-appointed private dining rooms and one semi-private room which can accommodate business dinners, presentations, special occasions and all other private events with state of the art equipment and exclusive artwork.
A word from Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
Pampas has the highest food rating of all steakhouses in the country in Zagat's 2014 ratings. Experience Pampas and enjoy a steakhouse like no other. We feature authentic Argentine cuisine and utilize the traditional Argentine method of grilling à la parrilla over oak wood and a bank of hot coals. Pampas' specialties include "The Brick" Filet, the Bone-in filet and special cuts like the Tomahawk, Delmonico and Churrasco. Pampas has an extensive wine list featuring the finest wines from Argentina and Napa Valley as well as from everywhere in the world. Come and enjoy the Pampas experience at our bar, main dining room or luxurious private dining rooms, available for all types of banquet and private dining events. Located in Johns Creek on State Bridge Road. We are now proudly serving Sunday Brunch starting at 11:30AM, serving Argentinean interpretations of brunch classics as well as originals! Pampas has been voted best Steakhouse in Atlanta by open table diners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
221 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (184)notable wine list (115)romantic (107)neighborhood gem (101)fit for foodies (94)good for groups (89)great for brunch (29)hot spot (24)vibrant bar scene (17)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always enjoy PampasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014We always enjoy Pampas. The steaks are wonderful, and the "side dishes" are great. Try the basil-fried corn. The wine list has some wonderful selections, but few of the wait staff know much about them or how to properly decant a wine. They are generally attentive, if spread somewhat thin. The servers are excellent. The wait staff greets you by name if you have a reservation, and it's usually a good idea to try to get one. Never had a bad or mediocre dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveVIPDined on 11/12/2014My wife and I have been coming to Pampas since it opened 11 years ago. It only gets better! We just happened to make a reservation for this past Wed evening, and to our great surprise it turned out to be half-price wine night! There is no greater bargain in town. We have also taken advantage of the 20% discount on gift cards which runs until the end of the year.Special Features:
- Pampas Did it AgainMissmelnjDined on 11/12/2014Our dinner Wednesday night was wonderful. We went for my fiancé's birthday, and it was a delightful evening. The food as usual was great, we love the lobster bisque! My skirt steak was enough for 2 people, I even have enough left over for a salad. The service is bar none!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014Recently had a business dinner with customers and the atmosphere and service was excellent. Steaks were fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dr. BressetteRecommendDined on 11/9/2014Pampas, as always, is an exquisite dining experience. The atmosphere is breathtaking, the food is second to none, the service is impeccable, and the ambiance is why I come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedFoodHead504Dined on 11/8/2014Like Cyndi said...time after time; always on point!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceCastlesDined on 11/8/2014Excellent steak and wine. Great ambiance and customer service. The sides delicious specially the gnocchis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointednotfeelinitDined on 11/7/2014I was not pleased. Our server had to many tables and was not attentive. When you spend well over $200 for two people to have dinner, you expect great service. As nd sadly the food was not fantastic. I ordered the New York strip and it wasn't right. The server did not even offer to fix it. Sadly we will not go back again.Special Features:
- Always a winnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/5/2014It's hard to beat Pampas steaks. It rivals the best steakhouses in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding steaksJohnGDined on 11/5/2014My wife and I just had a our first meal at Pampas for our Anniversary. Steaks were the best I've had. Cooked to perfection. Service was excellent - our waiter did a great job for us while also helping with a couple of larger groups. Steaks are in the $30-$45 range - and worth every penny. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- slightly disappointedRobertaDined on 11/1/2014We have been to Pampas many times over the years, always enjoyed the experience. This time there seemed to be a problem with the kitchen, as our server explained, and our main courses took FOREVER to arrive. The food was good, maybe not excellent, but we'll probably give it another try before long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not meet expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Everything was good. Nothing was great. We were on a very special date night, with two small boys it is very hard to get away. We were sat next to a Family with three small children. When I asked for a different table, they moved us ONE down although our reservations were at 5pm and 98% of tables were still empty. The booth we were in was in line with the front door, since restaurant is so dark, everytime the door opened my husband felt like he had a flashlight in his eyes (my back was to the door). The service was definitely what was expected of a restaurant of this type. Oh I do remember one great thing, the lobster bisque was incredible. All in all, good but not great. I won't b going back nor will I b recommending it to anyone.Special Features:
- Best steak ever!PIPERDined on 10/31/2014We continue to come back and are never let down. Awesome food and great service. We will make the hour drive as often as we can because it's that good!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/27/2014The best steak I've had in a very long time. The ambience was lovely, the service was excellent and the food superb. The best steaks ever!Special Features:
- Pampas Argentine SteakhouseHighonPampasDined on 10/26/2014Wonderful restaurant! The service was excellent and the wine list was great. Definitely a place for a special occasion and a wonderful meal anytime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality foodGYK1Dined on 10/25/2014The food in Pampas is very, very good. Their specialty are steaks, which are the best steaks in South East region. I've had opportunity to compare Pampas's steaks with other steak restaurants - Longhorn, Ray's, Ruth Chris, Wolfgang Puck and etc. and steaks in Pampas are the best in my opinion by quality, size and price. Besides the steaks Seafood dishes, appetizers and sides are also very tasty. The service and presentation are very professional and reasonably fast.Special Features:
- Dinner for twoMonaDined on 10/24/2014Based on yelp's reviews we decided to give a try to Pampa's Steakhouse...it was wonderful and so worth trying something new. From the get go, our waiter "Abraham" was amazing and so enjoyable to have that night. We ordered 'Beef Carapaccio', Arugula salad, beef sirloin and creme brulee. From appetizers all the way through desserts (incl drinks), food and service were up to part if not better. The beef was unique piece and it was exquisite (melts in your mouth). My husband thought the lights were a bit too dim and noise was a nuisance at first but it just blended once he got used to the environment. Live music was such a treat to enjoy. We've enjoyed our beautiful date night! I think we found our new place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDined on 10/24/2014We spent three hours for dinner in this restaurant. The food was delayed by at least an hour, the meat was not to my satisfaction, and our guests were really hungry by the time the food got to our table. We had to ask for four baskets of bread to be brought to our table just to tide us over. Even with four orders of appetizers, we were still hungry by the time the steaks got to our table. I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone even if our server was quite good. Even then all he could do was apologize. :(
- Great find!luv2dineDined on 10/21/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday at Pampas and it was such a special evening! I pre-ordered his favorite, creme brulee' and it was delivered to the table with on a plate decorated with "Happy Birthday" and his name. The steaks were beyond superb, cooked to perfection and very tender and tasteful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steakhouse.KdinesVIPDined on 10/20/2014Compares to New York Prime and Hal's. excellent food, apps and wine list. Service a bit slow on the night we went, but otherwise a great meal.Special Features:
- exception service and foodART7VIPDined on 10/18/2014The service was exceptional and the food was beyond outstanding as always.Special Features:
- Great Birthday!GTNLDNDined on 10/18/2014Our birthday celebration was great, as was the food and wine. Always an experience to dine here. Service first rate! I left my camera in the car and the waiter took my valet ticket and got it for me!! The steaks here are delicious - prepared in an Argentinian designed oven/grill. The main restaurant can be a little loud, but on the weekends they seat in the meet/event areas as well and these are much quieter. It was great for our party of 5.Special Features:
- cjd0718Dined on 10/17/2014awesome food as usual. never disappointing. noise level tends to be on the plus side when sitting in the center dining room. reservation recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayMHKbdayDined on 10/17/2014Service was outstanding. Steaks were disappointing. They were just OK not great. Potato seemed as if he had been cooked 2 days ago and warmed up.Special Features:
- excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014The food was excellent and so was the service. Awesome presentation on the different cuts of meat. Best lobster bisque and steak I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KingarthurDined on 10/13/2014The food and service was excellent. It is expensive but was worth it. I had the "Brick" cut steak and it was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. The noise level was very loud which made it hard to hear my date. It's a very nice restaurant and I would recommend it for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good placetommydVIPDined on 10/11/2014Always great food, service and time when you go to Pampas! Steaks are always cooked just right and have wonderful flavor. A few table side deserts, etc. make it fun as well.Special Features:
- Great restaurantWanderboyDined on 10/11/2014The overall experience was amazing. Great food, service was impeccable and because it was our anniversary, we were given a complimentary dessert, which was beautifully decorated and was delicious. Little too noisy, but not sufficient to change my review. 5 stars.Special Features:
- Outstanding SteaksWestieDined on 10/10/2014My wife and I both ordered steaks that were cooked to perfection. Some of the most flavorable steaks we have ever had. Great service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it...yummy foodJonthe1foodieDined on 10/4/2014Go here,,,,you won't be disappointed...great steaks, great seafood, great apps, great wine. What's not to love?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pampered at PampasRomeoDined on 10/4/2014Truly one of the great restaurants anywhere in and around Atlanta. Precisely cooked steak and fish, excellent side order choice, wonderful deserts, and an ambiance and serving team to trouble the best. Never a cheap place to eat, but you'll not be left feeling it wasn't worth the cost either. If you appreciatte good restaurants like Canoe and Foundation, you'll not be disappointed, especially when in need of a superb steak. Thoroughly recommended.Special Features:
- Meat Done RightSammyTDined on 10/4/2014Not many places actually understand what a great Steak is all about, Pampas does magnificent steaks perfectly..Special Features:
- food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Our waiter was from Ohio. He was just amazing. The food and service was awesome. I am recommending folks to visit ya'll. Our 14 oz. Ribeye was scrumptous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse Aroundluv2eatDined on 10/2/2014The noise level was too high and the vegetables undercooked. Instead of crisp tender, they were hard. The steak is the best I've ever had, like butter. The service was excellent. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a place for kidscheekeatsDined on 10/1/2014We had to bring our son with us to my husbands 30th birthday party. Don't do that find a sitter!Special Features:
- The Best Filet Everb8hovenDined on 9/27/2014My husband and I tried this restaurant for the first time and I admit, I was a bit reluctant because from the street, it doesn't look that impressive. However, this was the best filet I've ever had! We will definitely become regulars at this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014For your everyday person. This is a restaurant for special occasions. It is pretty pricey. The food is really good.Special Features:
- Great food; parking issueFoodieVIPDined on 9/27/2014Food was wonderful as usual and the service inside the restaurant was excellent. However, if the restaurant can not make it without a valet concession, then they should close. It's ridiculous to use a valet where parking is plentiful and close to the restaurant. I got to the restaurant at 6:30pm and every non-valet parking spot was taken, forcing me to valet park. Note that the valet had blocked off half the parking lot and this area was pretty much empty. With every non-valet spot taken that early, its pretty obvious people don't want to valet park. And I don't appreciate being forced to use a valet in a suburban area where parking is plentiful.Special Features:
- Dinner with friends.marioaironeDined on 9/26/2014The bone in ribeye is the best!.. Try the empanadas as appetizer and steam broccoli and mash potato as side dishes with the entree. A little noisy, but a great place to have a great dinner and good selection of wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dvintonVIPDined on 9/24/2014Brought a friend here for the first time and she loved it! Our server, Agnes, was helpful and so pleasant. As always the food was delicious and we found a new wine that we both enjoyed.Special Features: