Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
10970-A State Bridge Rd.
Johns Creek, GA 30022Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pampassteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6783390029x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Served Nightly
Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday Brunch & Dinner 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Argentinean, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Luis Ramirez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: While we can accommodate over 120 people at Pampas, we can take care of you and your guests at your place as well.
- Private Party Facilities: Lunch and Dinner parties up to 200 guests. We provide set menus and work with you to create custom menus to fit your needs and desires. Thank you
- Private Party Contact: Isabel Castro - Private Dining Director 6785959393x
- Entertainment: Live Music! Come join us at the Bar Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights for classic live music. We are also currently featuring half-price wine on all bottles in our wine list on Wednesday nights, Try a new favorite today!
- Special Events: Pampas offers two well-appointed private dining rooms and one semi-private room which can accommodate business dinners, presentations, special occasions and all other private events with state of the art equipment and exclusive artwork.
A word from Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
Pampas has the highest food rating of all steakhouses in the country in Zagat's 2014 ratings. Experience Pampas and enjoy a steakhouse like no other. We feature authentic Argentine cuisine and utilize the traditional Argentine method of grilling à la parrilla over oak wood and a bank of hot coals. Pampas' specialties include "The Brick" Filet, the Bone-in filet and special cuts like the Tomahawk, Delmonico and Churrasco. Pampas has an extensive wine list featuring the finest wines from Argentina and Napa Valley as well as from everywhere in the world. Come and enjoy the Pampas experience at our bar, main dining room or luxurious private dining rooms, available for all types of banquet and private dining events. Located in Johns Creek on State Bridge Road. We are now proudly serving Sunday Brunch starting at 11:30AM, serving Argentinean interpretations of brunch classics as well as originals! Pampas has been voted best Steakhouse in Atlanta by open table diners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
252 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (213)romantic (135)notable wine list (122)neighborhood gem (98)fit for foodies (88)good for groups (76)great for brunch (38)hot spot (23)vibrant bar scene (15)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (8)great for lunch (7)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- WOWOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Our evening was spectacular. I would write more but I'm swamped with emails and other issues. Our guests were certainly wowed! I'd been there before so I knew what to expect. Just a wonderful night to remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014I loved it. The filet mignon was phenomenal and the waitress was so sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Food / Great LocationRASMITH4088VIPDined on 8/17/2014This is a great location for a great steak without having to go into downtown Atlanta. The steak are prepared anyway you like and there is an extensive wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Overall a nice meal. Staff knowledgable and took good care of us. Did come away feeling like they did not deliver for the price point that they charged.
- Good choiceoldfashioneuropeDined on 8/16/2014I took my son and her wife to celebrate the promotion of my daughter in law in her job and they were very satisfied as well as me. I had an excellent salmon and the scallops truffle potatoes were really good. I was very surprise with restaurant specially cause I have high levels of food expectation. No matter that is a pricey place We will comeback several times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good night outJt44Dined on 8/15/2014We have a great time the steaks could not have been any better, the server had been there 2 months she was good, but there were lapse in service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit!Flanker28Dined on 8/15/2014A great dining experience and the menu is outstanding. Service was wonderful and we are planning to return next month for my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak HousewildbillDined on 8/13/2014We are fortunate to have great steak houses in Atlanta. I have eaten steaks in the top ten steak houses years on end. No one beats Atlanta. There are other great steak houses, but Atlanta has as good as any. We are very happy to have one of the best steak houses in Atlanta and for that matter anywhere in the US right here in North Atlanta, Pampas. Good news, bad news. We now don't have to drive to the Perimeter on Buckhead for a great steak. Good for us, not so good for the other steak houses.Special Features:
- One of the best aroundBillVIPDined on 8/13/2014One of the best steakhouses around. Great wood fired taste to outstanding cuts of meat . Sides are exceptional. Wine list very good . Service was a bit slower this tiem than in the past but restaurant was packed and it was still far better than 98% of other places .Special Features:
- Great for Special OccasionsSharonADined on 8/12/2014This was our first time at Pampas and it was excellent. Ben was our waiter and he was wonderful. He explained the wine list and went into detail about the different cuts of steak and had a platter to show us the cuts before we ordered. My husband said his was the best steak he's ever eaten. I ordered the herb-crusted sea bass - also excellent. Will definitely go back again for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Wonderful Fine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Amazing dining for business or special occasion...not cheap...but the food and service is worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in Gwinnett!loveyummyfoodDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I wanted to try a new restaurant and found Pampas Steakhouse. We both had the bone-in filet and it was the tastiest steak I've ever had! Great wine list selection and excellent service even on a busy Saturday night. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you have a special occasion or just want to have an awesome steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and superb steaksmeatlover1Dined on 8/9/2014We were looking for a really good steak house in North Atlanta area and this place delivered the goods like none of the others we've tried. Not cheap but definitely worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dining experience!DavlaucrawDined on 8/9/2014Brandon was our server and he was awesome! This was our second time at Pampas and brought my Mom...she loved it! Our meal was perfect! My wife and I split a bone-in ribeye and they brought a cutting board set up to the table to cut it...we will be back soon!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HVDBDined on 8/6/2014Best Steak in Atlanta! Try to go on a Wednesdays, bottles of wine are half off on Wednesdays. Perfect location to celebrate a special occasion. We have been several times, and every time the food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks Pampas!DiningDivaVIPDined on 8/5/2014My utmost gratitude to Pampas Steakhouse for making our dinner occasion truly special. My boss and his wife were celebrating their birthdays and their anniversary and the staff went above and beyond to make it special. Great food and great service is the ultimate winning combination. Thanks!Special Features:
- PampasChevyDined on 8/4/2014Great!!!!!! Good Food !!!!!! Good Service !!!!!! Excellent after dinner mints !!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must experienceGibbyDined on 8/3/2014Excellent by virtually any measure. The best steak I have had, table of four and everything was truly delicious, all entrees and sides and also had the crème brulee which was very good. Server was highly attentive and knowledgeable, meat presentation was a nice touch. For meat eaters this is a must try.Special Features:
- Great steaks60goingon40Dined on 8/3/2014Went to this restaurant to celebrate a birthday. The server was very attentive and accommodating. We found restaurant a little cold and he immediately turned up the heat. For appetizers, I highly recommend the tuna tartar - amazing. All of our steaks were cooked as requested, all extremely tender and flavorful. Very nice wine list and Pampas Pear cocktail was very light and refreshing. We have been to this restaurant several times when we lived in the area. Now that we are an hour away, won't go as frequently but will make the trip for special occasions.Special Features:
- WelldonenotcharcoalDined on 8/2/2014This place is a hit or miss. You would expect a hit everytime for the prices. My husband order his steak well-done, when it came back medium, he asked them to cook it longer until well-done. They literally burnt, I mean charred burnt, a $40 steak. We were not pleased. Been there 4 times, twice, it's been fantastic. Probably not going back any time soon.....Special Features:
- our AnniversaryCapiconDined on 8/2/2014AS is the norm for this Restaurant we had a great Dinner - food and service were Great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the ribeye!HeatherVIPDined on 8/2/2014Great dining experience! I got the empanadas and the ribeye with asparagus. My steak was cooked to perfection. The service was excellent. It wasn't overly loud. Check out their wine specials during the week. They also have adequate space for groups. If you like steak this is one of the best north of Hals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Celebrated our 41st anniversary. Was a great evening and the food and service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakPackerBackerDined on 8/1/2014I had the bone in filet and it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. Full of flavor and cooked perfectly. My wife had a shrimp dinner and it was ok. Shrimp was a little over cooked. Our waiter was great and very attentive. Supporting staff was there to refill water and take plates away as needed. Wine list was good as well.Special Features:
- superb steak, great wine selectionsnakeyepeteDined on 7/30/2014Love their steak. But once or twice their steak cooked dry. This time the food was perfect. The service was so so. Many times I had to remind the server my guest's glass is empty, only if I can catch my server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not meet expectationsjohnDined on 7/28/2014Great menu, but waiter rushed the dinner. Steak came out cold and had to be reheated. Never offered coffee or after dinner drink. Great wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakhouse I've been to so farDispersionDined on 7/28/2014I'm not a big fan of beef so naturally, steakhouses don't make me jump up and down. My first time at Pampas was for a business dinner and because everyone raved about their steaks, I had one. I was hooked. I've been back multiple times for business so on my wedding anniversary, I came with my husband. It was excellent and they made sure they called us by our names and even brought out a special dessert for us. Can't say more about the restaurant. Its a must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialBirthdayDined on 7/26/2014Everything was excellent...! The wait staff (Abraham and Mike) were very knowledgeable and professional. I had the juiciest steak (Tablita) ever. It was so tender and flavorful. The lump crab cakes were delightful too. Definitely a great place for dining with a special friend!!!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014We were celebrating a special occasion. From the time we walk into the door, till we left it was a Great experience, staff,atmosphere, and the food were awesome! We will be backSpecial Features:
- Way beyond our expectations!DavlaucrawDined on 7/26/2014We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and our dining experience at Pampas Steakhouse was superb! Superior food and service beyond our expectations! We had been told it was a good place to dine but incredible is a better word to describe our evening! The wonderful touch of noting our anniversary on my wife's desert plate was so very cool! We are already planning our next meal at Pampas!Special Features:
- Watch for hair on your platenAtlantaDined on 7/25/2014This was my first and last visit to this place I had heard so much about. When my entre arrived, I lifted up and removed the parsley garnish and saw something I should not have seen on any plate - a hair. When I removed the hair (which looked to be an eyelash) and called our waiter's attention to it, he disclaimed that it was a hair and said it was from the asparagus (how that was possible when the asparagus was served separately, I do not know). Regardless, I was uncomfortable with the whole place for the rest of the evening. I made the best of it for the sake of my dinner companion, but I will never go back.Special Features:
- Continues to impressTRWIDined on 7/25/2014Have come here for many years and never been disappointed. Unique twist on the traditional 1st class steakhouse with a number of Argentine specialties...empanadas, chorizo sausage, fried provolone cheese, potato gnocchi, and much more. Wonderful beef and wine list. The place is not a secret...well established and proven. Worth the price.Special Features:
- Great food & wineJohnHDined on 7/23/2014My 6 year old daughter and I had dinner there after her cheerleading last on July 23rd. We both enjoyed everything. She had a bowl of delicious mashed potatoes and I had a Kansas City Strip and Caprese salad. Steak was cooked perfectly and salad was delicious. I had a bottle of Heitz Cellers Cabernet which was outstanding also. Prices not that bad really compared to other high quality steak houses.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/20/2014Great birthday dinner for my group. Ben did an awesome job taking care of us. We all said we would definitely go back as this was our entire parties first visit. Steaks were unbelievableSpecial Features:
- Outstanding SteakhouseDealmakerVIPDined on 7/19/2014Truly the best steakhouse in the metro Atlanta area. Great steaks,veal chop and lamb chops. Fantastic ceviche.Special Features:
- One of the best.dinner4twoDined on 7/18/2014Pampas has been our go to restaurant for special occasions for many years. They did another great job in making our anniversary dinner memorable. We will be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Good But Very NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014I enjoyed the food and the ambience, but it was very noisy. The customers were talking so loud, me and my husband had to yell at each other to talk. Our server was good, but there were times when we couldn't find him for a while. Our food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for meatSoutherner2Dined on 7/14/2014Says it all. Great food, great service. A bit loud for intimate conversation, but otherwise great. We've been enjoying this place for a long time, coming about twice a year, and it always meets our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Argentia: NotOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/13/2014I've had steak in Buenos Ares and this place does not even come close!
- Best. Steak. Ever.DCFL40Dined on 7/12/2014You can taste the difference in the wood-fire grill approach. Great food, great atmosphere. Worth the price.Special Features: