Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
9929 - 109 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 1H6Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pampasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 7807567030x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Joao Antonio Dachery
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: PAMPA Brazilian Steakhouse was designed with private dining and group dining options in mind. PAMPA offers one private dining room with capacity for 72 guests. A variety of seating arrangements are possible as well. This space can be divided by drapery creating a 24 seat side and a 36 seat side.
- Private Party Contact: Oscar Lopez 8773912126
- Cross Street: 99 Avenue
- Public Transit: Edmonton LRT (Light Rail Transit) station Grandin is a half-block south of PAMPA.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary parking is available to all PAMPA guests Monday to Friday from 6:00pm until close, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Guests can access the parkade through the back alley located just East of the building. Pull up to the door and it will automatically open. You are welcomed to park your vehicle anywhere in the first level. To exit, just go up the ramp and the door will open automatically again.
A word from Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
Pampa is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse offering its guests "rodizio." Rodizio is a fixed-price concept where guests control the service of 10* different cuts of meat which are carved table-side for one fixed price. An amazing salad bar made up of over 50 items, imported cheeses and home-made breads are all included; as is complementary gluten free Brazilian cheese bread*. We invite you to experience Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse! *Available at dinner serviceContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Edmonton ›
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
443 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (321)good for groups (246)fit for foodies (168)notable wine list (107)hot spot (104)romantic (95)neighborhood gem (61)great for lunch (52)late-night find (25)kid-friendly (23)great for brunch (20)scenic view (7)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Cheese biscuit starters are great but noticed we were never offered a refill. Salad bar was good. I was pleasantly surprised by the hot items on the buffet. After filling our plates with the sides, the BBQ meat came flying around our table. We tried everything but nothing really had much flavour and a lot of the meats were tough and fatty. I was thankful that I had filled up on side dishes from the buffet. Drinks are very expensive and you pay to drink water as well. Restaurant is noisy and has no ambience.Special Features:
- Always a wonderful timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014This was our second visit and brought some friends to join. Had an amazing time as usual.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I brought my girlfriend here for her birthday but was disappointed with the experience. The grill master idea is interesting but waiting for them to come became tedious especially when we were waiting with our side salads and no meat. Having to pay for water is a major turn off. Our table had barely any light so we pulled up the blind. A table candle/light would have been good. The waitress was pleasant but a little robotic in her approach. Walking up to the buffet was slightly awkward with everyone's tables and felt a little bit like a cheap hotel. I spent $125 on this meal which is a lot of money for me and was really disappointed.Special Features:
- Delicious but a little priceyAussieFoodieDined on 9/14/2014Pampa was amazing and very much on par with Brazilian steakhouses I have been to in Brazil. Amazing food (everything I put in my mouth was nothing short of delicious) and it was just fantastic. The ambience was lovely too. The only thing was that it was rather pricey, it would have been nice if dessert may have been included with dinner too as with wine it ended up being quite an expensive meal, especially with wine, for what is effectively an amazing buffet type set up. But other than that, it was awesome and I would definitely go back. Excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Best experienceCarguyDined on 9/14/2014Pampa has to be one of my favourite restraunts. The food is absolutely amazing. The service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinnerfood4thoughtDined on 9/13/2014We recently dined at your establishment and I cannot tell you enough just how much we enjoyed the food and the service. We took our dear friends out for a 1 year anniversary celebration and they thoroughly enjoyed the dining experience. Our server made a recommendation on a wine that we will now search out as it was one of the best I personally have had. The salad bar was beyond our expectations, there was a good variety of items for all... and the deserts... between the 4 of us we ate 6 deserts! All were fantastic. Thank you for our excellent dining experience and we definitely will not hesitate to come back!Special Features:
- PampaSquidVIPDined on 9/12/2014Recently went here. OK not spectacular, probably once in a while, not on a repeat basis. Meat was great, the rest not so. Stick to a salad bar and do the rest to justify the $50.
- Exactly what I wantedDoubletDined on 9/8/2014My wife and I go here once a month. Always love the food and the staff are excellent. mmm mmm mmmmSpecial Features:
- I remembered betterFoodieDined on 9/7/2014The last time we went to Pampa we were so impressed with the food. This time I couldn't wait to have the garlic steak, which was not even close to as good as it was before. The other meats were the same as I remembered. The salad and hot food bar was also suboptimal because the lettuce was wilting and one if the hot dishes were empty and didn't get refilled very quickly. I enjoyed our time there but I won't be rushing back too soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as last timemishiDined on 9/7/2014The bbq didn't taste as good this time we visited. The meat was too salty and the buns were overcooked (took a long time to get our second order, which was inedible and then they brought more that were still overcooked.) I definitely didn't eat $50 worth of food this time. I booked as an anniversary meal, and the restaurant called back to confirm and said that they usually offer an anniversary cake. Because I am gluten free they said they'll look into if they can do something else for dessert. When we actually went to dinner, they offered nothing for our anniversary dessert at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arrive Hungry!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Pampa is a great place for an evening of good conversation and exceptional food. The aroma as you walk in hits you and instantly your mouth starts to water. Our server, Casey was very attentive and super friendly. My parents, who are not "adventurous eaters", loved the different items at the salad bar as well as the variety of endless grilled meats served right at our table. The meats were grilled to perfection with a minimal amount of seasoning just to enhance the char flavour. There was a guitarist/singer who was playing as you walked into the lobby/bar area. The music was heard all throughout the restaurant. My family had a wonderful time at Pampa and will be returning with our next visit to Edmonton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charging for water sets a standard5674Dined on 9/7/2014We had a good time. The waiters who brought the different choices around were wonderful. The fact that the only average drink on the menu was water and they charge more than anyone should pay for water set a poor standard. Otherwise I would say we absolutely got what we paid for. FYI the menu says juice but you get a smoothee. (Not nearly as refreshing with a meal).
- Very pleasedMeggy555Dined on 9/5/2014I booked a table for 3 at 7 in which our table was ready to go when we arrived on time. The food was very pleasant and tasty. The meat was beautiful. Some of the items at the salad bar where just a bit too cold for my liking tho. Another issue was the price of the alcohol. If you are with a group grab a few drinks before you go. I ordered two drinks and it came too 25 dollars 😁 yeah... They where ready good tho. The best tasting meat was probably the sliced steak. Tested and melted like butter. Will return with my meat lovin boyfriendSpecial Features:
- Delicious FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014Great experience. Entertainment for the evening did not meet my expectations. The dance & costumes were great but it was very very quick & only one dance during our 2 1/2 hr mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food & ServiceKuggzDined on 9/4/2014I have been to Pampa's a few times and the food and service is outstanding. You really feel appreciated and taken care off from the moment you enter the doors.Special Features:
- Pampa is an awesome place to goJustmeDined on 9/2/2014Great service, great good. Great atmosphere. A must to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brzilian delightflyingfoodieDined on 9/1/2014We came here with gift cards from our wedding and as a special treat for my husbands Birthday. The food was amazing but we found it hard to get to try everything as it seemed the same 5 dishes came around a lot but the other 6-7 were hard to find. The food was delicious none the less and our server was amazing! Wish we were able to eat more!Special Features:
- Yummy!EmCeeDined on 8/31/2014Definitely a place to go with an appetite. Try a bit of everything at the salad bar, but save room for the actual meats! Everything was cooked well, service was polite and friendly. Love the cheeseballs that are served warm (they come with the meal). I can't even say what exactly I liked - I thoroughly enjoyed it all!Special Features:
- my reviewmyrevDined on 8/31/2014very nice place. unique style of serving cuts of meat. i'm not a big eater so the price is a little bit expensive.Special Features:
- business and special gatheringsStretchDined on 8/31/2014I dine here with business clients... probably the nicest dining location in downtown Edmonton... but I used this time for a special family gathering.. which included young men with voracious appetites... the salad bar is great but the food is endless.. it makes for a simple dining experience as there is just the one fee,,,, but it will cost you so it is not the place for a small family or budget diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough to Pace yourselfyumm1eDined on 8/30/2014Salad Bar was excellent, and there is no word to describe the perfectly seasoned, melt in your mouth, selection of personal hand carved meat selections. If you love meat, then Pampa is a must on your restaurant rotation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal Great ServicemikeyDined on 8/30/2014Overall great experience. We were seated right away as per our reservation. As first time diners we fully explained how it worked. The staff was very friendly and very prompt. The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummmmDined on 8/30/2014Excellent food. Service the best in edmonton, very good overall.Special Features:
- Fantastictrb1942Dined on 8/30/2014Lots of food . lots of choices . Great service. expensive for most pocket books.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOlizmomDined on 8/29/2014I was very excited to finally try this restaurant. I came with a group of 6, one being a vegetarian so opting only for the salad bar (he was sure it said online that this was possible). After we had all eaten and our bill came, it was brought to our attention that you eat all or none so he ended up paying $65 for a glass of wine and plate of salad. Our waiter was not overly friendly to begin with but the excessive bill was the final straw. The food was decent but I will not be returning. I would rather dine at Hardware Grill or another place in the same price range for far better food and service.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Took husband for there for his birthday. First time there. Filled in comment box it was his birthday. Waitress knew. I noticed a table where another patron was having a birthday and a server brought out something especially for his birthday. So, disappointed it was disregardedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mad Men LunchJackanoryDined on 8/28/2014Once a year, for the past 4 years, a bunch of us do a boozy, meat filled lunch, and Pampa is the perfect place for it. This year however, we all felt that while the salad bar was excellent, the quality of meats was not up to usual standards. Sausages had too much gristle, chicken drumsticks were greasy, beef lacked tenderness and flavour. The parmesan pork, while the best of the lot, was also not up to the usual high standards.Special Features:
- Food not very goodKLH1Dined on 8/27/2014The meat was sup par and price was high. I had better brazillian food at a 3 star resort in Mexico!
- Wonderful TimeBetterDessertsDined on 8/25/2014As always I was extremely impressed with both your food and service. While I cannot remember the name of my waitress she made the occasion, my birthday, special. That might have been the best experience for a birthday that I have had at a restaurant. The food was wonderful and we left absolutely stuffed. I hope to keep going for a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Atmosphere!!FoodNutDined on 8/23/2014Pampa was highly recommended to us by friends. We chose to spend our 20th wedding anniversary dinner here, and we were definitely not disappointed. The ambience was excellent, the flavours were amazing, the service was top-notch. What a great dining experience. Thank you for helping us celebrate our special day in such a memorable way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungry.KenzieDined on 8/23/2014Salad bar was adequate, but a few of the hot dishes at buffet table were empty. Meat service was interesting, prompt, and servers were polite and attentive. I found the meat to be tender, but quite salty.Special Features:
- Great foodEatinggoooooooodDined on 8/23/2014The food was fantastic but the noise level was quite high. We were a group of six and couldn't really hear each other talk. Great service and overall a fun time! Definitely go againSpecial Features:
- Great Food/ServiceCarnivorusRexDined on 8/23/2014A favourite of mine in Edmonton. Usually busy, res. are def. recommended. If you enjoy meat, this is the place for you. Servers walk around with unlimited cuts of beef, lamb, chicken and sausage to carve for you right at the table. The "salad" bar could maybe use a few more options in term of veggies, cheeses, dressings and other accompaniments, but the lack of plentiful choices at the salad bar just forces me to focus on the meat! Service is always great - if your plate is empty and the green chip is up (meaning "bring me more!" then the waiters stationed close to a cluster of tables ask which meats they can send directly your way. Less romantic venture because you're busy stuffing your face... go with someone who likes to eat meat!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencedebnlynDined on 8/23/2014We decided to try this restaurant for our anniversary celebration. We were not disappointed! The buffet of sides was very well rounded with lots of delicious items to make your meal something special. The servers bringing the various cuts of meat were very polite and never intruded - the various cuts of meat were delicious - we tried nine of the ten offerings! One could end up in a serious protein coma if you didn't pace yourself. Trying just a taste of each worked out beautifully and made us feel we had not missed anything. Our server was delightful and did not hover but was there when we needed her. Her wine recommendation was very well received by my hubby - he enjoyed it immensely. We will return.Special Features:
- Too saltyAuntsvisitDined on 8/22/2014Everything was great but the meats were too salty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great date nightYUMMYDined on 8/20/2014this was our second time here, and we took friends for their ann. Love the food and whole experience. We make it our go to special occasion restaurant to go!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a wonderful experience.EtownFoodieDined on 8/20/2014We recently came to Pampa to Celebrate our anniversary. The service, food and atmosphere was wonderful. I found the price a little high only because I'm a small eater. The portions are large so come hungry!! I would definitely eat here again and recommend this spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MacPheeDined on 8/20/2014This was our first time experience, and it was outstanding, we will be back in the future. Don't bother eating all day, go with an empty stomach. The food was amazing, our server (Melanie) was outstanding. We got to meet the owner and since it was our 20th anniversary he brought us over two glasses of Champaign on the house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to spend date nights!foodieinthecityDined on 8/20/2014I saw this restaurant on television when they were featured on Food Network. Then our friend have told us about the place and how it was so good and worth to try! My husband and i tried it on our anniversary and had a blast! The food was outstanding, out of this world and a great gem, be careful of the buffet and don't take as much because it will just fill you up and won't be able to try all the meat cuts! The service was excellent and our server took care of us and even entertain us the whole evening. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone we know who likes to try different kinds of cuisine and I think Pampa is the best! I would definitely come back for more and this restaurant has been added to our list!Special Features:
- Good goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014A very nice night out for our anniversary. We recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.