610 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://palomino.com/page/home
- Phone: 4254557600x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
WEEKEND BRUNCH: Featuring Absolut Bloody Mary Bar!
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-3pm
WEEKEND BREAKFAST: Sat & Sun 6:30am-10am
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
DAILY HAPPY HOUR:
3pm - 6pm and 9pm -close
Lounge open until 11pm on Sunday thru Thursday
12 Midnight Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, European, American
- Executive Chef: Jobbie Domenden
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Need something catered? Contact Daniel Wilkins to discuss our catering options.
- Entertainment: Palomino Rustico invites you to enjoy Lunch & Dinner on our Patio. (Happy Hour available on Patio during select hours only).
Reservations are not taken for patio dining--first come, first served.
Weather permitting, the patio will open daily at 11am.
- Cross Street: NE 6th and Bellevue Way
- Public Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available at Lincoln Square parking garage. We validate up to 3 hours.
A word from Palomino Rustico
Palomino Rustico is the upbeat city restaurant and bar famous for its rich and stylish ambiance. Guests love Palomino's European-inspired Contemporary Italian and regional American Cuisine. Only Palomino Rustico offers such a versatile menu in extraordinary surroundings at reasonable prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palomino Rustico reviews from OpenTable diners
75 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (21)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (19)great for outdoor dining (13)special occasion (11)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (9)romantic (8)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (4)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/21/2014For some reason I thought this was the Palominos that is in Seattle. Very limited menu and we were very disappointed as this was our anniversary. Would not go back.
- Food a drawimashopperDined on 10/18/2014We enjoy Palomino in Bellevue and like to dine there when we stay at the Westin. The reason for a four instead of a five in ratings this time is because even though we had a dinner reservation, we were seated in the bar right at the entrance. We had to ask to move, because the noise/music level was so high we couldn't hear the server or each other. Before we ordered, we asked to move. They placed us in a good seat by the outside window. The server was great and the food was good. I was disappointed we were placed in the bar in the first place.Special Features:
- Good Jop Palamino5runner82Dined on 10/18/2014Overall, my friends and I had a great time at Palomino's. The food was outstanding, but the menu was a little confusing. I also feel like their could be improvements in the enthusiasm of your waiters.Special Features:
- Great serverenjoysgoodfoodDined on 10/17/2014One of the best wait persons I have ever experienced.Special Features:
- Good for Friday lunchstonehousefanDined on 10/17/2014The food was quite filling and we tried one of their breads with salsa to share. Delish! I made a reservation thinking the place would be packed on a Friday, but it wasn't. Probably wouldn't be the case if the weather was nicer, but there you are. Our reservation was for 12:15 and we didn't show up until 12:40 PM. They still had room for us so it was no big deal. We were at a conference and the morning session ran late.Special Features:
- Lunch Was Great!FrancisDined on 10/17/2014A well known restaurant that isn't like one of the nearby national or local chain restaurants. Made reservation with Open Table, arrived three minutes early and was immediately seated. Good lunch selections that were nicely priced. My favorite at the Palomino Rustico is the Paella. They have everything else from full meals, salads, to soup, salad, half sandwich combs. Our server was Emma S. who was attentive, efficient, and sincere. None of that. "So how'd your day going?" I had a fresh glass of iced (new glass, lemon and ice) before I took the last drink.Special Features:
- Slow ServicesfordDined on 10/16/2014The service was very slow. We were the point of trying to find our waitress. The food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turn for the worseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Things seem to have changed dramatically and for the worse. Food was bland and portions tiny. What happened to the Palomino I used to love? Cant see me going back any time soon.
- Cold Food, Cold ServicePOINTEDhoshDined on 10/5/2014This is was the second time in a row that our brunch was cold. I hate being that guy, but I had to tell the manager. We got our meal for free, but that didn't dix the cold food.
- Disappointed againDavidRVIPDined on 10/1/2014Again Palomino Rustico was a disappointment. I met a friend there for lunch because it was convenient for both of us. The $3. bread was stale, the chop chop salad had no flavor at all. I keep trying to get a good meal at this restaurant and am continually disappointed. Neither Open Table or Palomino Rustico have ever responded to my concerns.
- TomasDined on 9/24/2014Our waitress;Carolyn. Was Johny on the spot. She made wonderful food recomendations. She maden suren we nhad everthing we needed when we needed them. I am an ice-tea person and she made sure my glass was full.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Food was good, but expensive for the size of portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going downhillSeattle98101VIPDined on 9/21/2014Not sure what the changes are all about here, but since adding "Rustico" to the name they have ruined one of the things I've always loved most about Palomino - the bread and tomato relish. Seriously, I would pick this restaurant just to have that, it's so good! Now, they are charging for the bread (and it's not nearly as good) and you get ONE little pot of the tomato relish - they charge you again if you want more. The rest of the meal was ok, nothing special. Time to find a new favorite among all the other restaurants in the area.
- Good Location - Average FoodMukmanDined on 9/21/2014Went for a Sunday brunch with some friends from out of town. Staff was gracious, sufficiently attentive and food came out for a party of six in a timely manner. It is a leisurely place to eat and has both a an indoor/outdoor dining area along with a large bar space with TV viewing aplenty. Easy location to find across from Bellevue Square where there is parking aplenty and an easy walk across the street. The price point is reasonable for the American nouvelle fare offered. Only criticism is that crab cakes and truffle fries were both a little too salty for my taste. I tend to be a low-sodium intake eater, so it just stood out to me. I would recommend this for most anyone looking for a good meal in a somewhat upscale ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/19/2014I suggested the location for weekday lunch with friends after viewing exhibit at BAM. Had dined there previously, but not for some time. I was totally underwhelmed. A simple lunch order - margherita pizza (flatbread). Barely warm, thin crust couldn't support the weight of the overly thick slices of mozzarella which were only slightly melted.
- It works!dedejossDined on 9/13/2014The service and staff were great which made up for the food only being okay. Appetizers are way better than the dinners.Special Features:
- Great new menuElenaDined on 9/5/2014I really liked the new menu they had for dinner. I had a good time on our girls night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- met special occasion expectationsladyluvsfudDined on 9/5/2014Enjoyed our light salads and salmon spread white we milled over the menu. I was more thatn satisfied with the selection of enticing seafood selections. I chose the Fresh Hawaiian fish of the day, with green beans. I thoroughly enjoyed my choice. It was fresh and flavorful. My husbands chicken and mashed potatoes was a little plain he thought but every thing that proceeded it and dessert made up for his choice. My lavender martini I'd definitely have again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okPattiDined on 9/4/2014The service was very good. The food was just ok. Menu has changed and not for the better.Special Features:
- Hit and missinofoodnwineDined on 8/28/2014I took my dad here for Father's Day and my daughter for graduation, and a friend from out of town on another occasion. The first couple of dates were wonderful, around lunch time. The last date this week could have been better. The waiter seemed to be rushed, sarcastic and pushy, and did not ever refill our water. He seemed irritated we only wanted water to drink. Anyway, the food was not great but warm and came in a timely manner. It was about as good at the Cheesecake Factory but more expensive ($105 for two without beverages...too much for mediocre food). The salmon was medium rare though, which isn't easy to do, and that was amazing.Special Features:
- Good food, but slow serviceAmandaMVIPDined on 8/28/2014The food here is good; everyone in my group enjoyed their meal. However, the service was really slow. It was during lunchtime, and I was amazed by how long it took to get anything. I would consider going again in the evening for dinner, but I'm going to avoid during lunchtime when I usually am on a time schedule.
- Great food but priceyDanoDined on 8/21/2014As much as I love Palomino, I'm near my breaking point on the value proposition. Even the salads for lunch at approaching $20; too much to pay when I'm hungry again 3 hours later.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/18/2014One guests food was cold. The rest of the food very average. Our waitress was very nice and apologetic for the cold food. We would never go there for breakfast again.
- Not the old PalominoDavidRVIPDined on 8/17/2014We were incredibly disappointed in the service on Sunday. Either the restaurant was understaffed or the server didn't care. Part of our order was missing, we had to wave down the server numerous times to get her attention and she never checked on how we liked our food. A little disappointed that we had to pay for the bread, not a common practice in nicer restaurants in the Greater Seattle Area. It was good, but not $3. good. We have been faithful patrons of the R-U-I chain and sometimes when we make a reservations through Open Table, we are seated in a less than premium table. We really liked the old Palomino and if this is what R-U-I is going for, we probably won't be back.
- Great Spotniceguy206Dined on 8/9/2014We went here for my friends bachelor party dinner. The folks here were very accomodating and helpful with coordinating things which made for a wonderful evening. Making reservations online was a plus. Definitely will do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, loud outdoorssnowmelDined on 8/4/2014Great food, good service, and we sat outside because the weather was gorgeous. But with all the construction going on down the street on the new Lincoln Square addition, there were really loud trucks going by constantly which kicked up dust and were really distracting during our lunch. Suggest you sit inside until the construction is done.Special Features:
- PalominowiztodineDined on 8/2/2014Scallops, portabello firies, brussel sprouts and salmon were all fabulous. Pasta faglio was just OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Foodlover72Dined on 8/2/2014We have eaten here before, but they have re-imagined the whole thing, and it was incredible. I had the lavender martini (well, 2 actually) - soooo good! The flank steak with warm potato salad was incredible, as we're the mushroom frites. Got my favorite donuts for dessert - so glad they stayed!! I will definitely be back - SOON!!! Yummy.Special Features:
- not a big fan of the changes11111VIPDined on 7/29/2014I have loved the chop chop salad for years. During my last visit, I ordered the large size portion but I swear this is 1/2 the size the salad used to be. The server was friendly but seemed scattered. It was lunch time and she was taking the time to put candles on the outdoor table while we will still waiting for our drinks/bread. I would think this could be done later in the day when the restaurant is slow?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, bad service.willowDined on 7/25/2014I was very impressed with the food, it was impeccable. The service, however, was horrid. This made me very unhappy. The server was not too helpful at all, she was also extremely rude and inattentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service bad foodSaoirseVIPDined on 7/24/2014I don't know why I come back here... My crab cakes were too salty, so much so I wouldn't have eaten them if I hadn't been so hungry. My ten year old's cheese burger 'tasted average' according to him. I really won't come back...
- Celebration lunch disappointmentjan6868Dined on 7/21/2014I've eaten at Palomino in Seattle and love it! The wait staff is engaging and well trained, the chef creates tasty, attractive dishes. I can't say the same about Palomino Rustico in Bellevue. Our celebration lunch was less than a great event. Food was not well seasons (the tauted Portabella mushroom soup was tasteless). Our server was not familiar with the menu and provided awkward guidance (at best). Next time we celebrate, it will be somewhere else.
- Not what it used to beOutstandingVIPDined on 7/10/2014The host staff was rushed and inexperienced. The food was just OK and nothing really special on the menu. I won't go back anytime soon.
- Not as we'd hopedkbguestDined on 7/3/2014We were entertaining out-of-area friends, and hoped that Palomino Rustico would be a good alternative for our first choice which was closed for renovations. We were welcomed enthusiastically, but the food was terribly over-salted and over-spiced (paella in Spain is nuanced rather than screaming, and prawns with pasta aren't best presented with an equal volume of capers), and delivered in ways that were just odd: three of us had the paella-- I seemed to have had all the clams and my friend all the mussels and my husband none of either. The noise level went from basically okay at 7 to deafening by 8. Our friends were polite; we were embarrassed and we hope to make it up to them at some point.
- Slightly carelessAndyDined on 7/1/2014For the most part things were fine but the quality of the food was uneven.
- The following 1020 reviews are from the Palomino Rustico reviews archive.
- Great foodAZStuDined on 6/17/2014Really enjoyed our meal here. Food very tasty. Seemed loud when we walked in, but our booth in a corner was not noisy. Brussel Sprouts, and Mudpie Gelato for dessert were highlights, but salad and entrees were very good too. 9oz pour glasses of wine are nice too. Entrees were brought before we had finished our salad, but other than that service was quite good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A tired restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/17/2014The waitress could barely stay awake. The food was the same old offerings. Mushroom soup was great but the chop salad was made by someone who didn't seem to care. There are lots of other choices of where to dine near Palamino. Why go to someplace that is just a place to eat?
- Great food and serviceimashopperDined on 6/15/2014Celebrating Father's Day Brunch at Palomino was great. Justin M, our waiter, was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The French toast and regular scramble were tasty and presented beautifully.Special Features:
- FoxislanddinerDined on 6/12/2014Our server was very friendly and took good care of us. Our ceasar salads were a disappointment. The lettuce was very yellow and full of pieces that should have been trimmed. I would highly recommend the Brussels sprout and cauliflower appetizers. They were amazingly good.
- Great food, Great valuejcagneyDined on 6/11/2014We needed to take a 4 month old along and this was a great choice. Lots of room, great food and service and very reasonable prices.Special Features: