610 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://palomino.com/page/home
- Phone: (425) 455-7600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
WEEKEND BRUNCH: Featuring Absolut Bloody Mary Bar!
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-3pm
WEEKEND BREAKFAST: Sat & Sun 6:30am-10am
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
DAILY HAPPY HOUR:
3pm - 6pm and 9pm -close
Lounge open until 11pm on Sunday thru Thursday
12 Midnight Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, European, American
- Executive Chef: Jobbie Domenden
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Need something catered? Contact Daniel Wilkins to discuss our catering options.
- Entertainment: Palomino Rustico invites you to enjoy Lunch & Dinner on our Patio. (Happy Hour available on Patio during select hours only).
Reservations are not taken for patio dining--first come, first served.
Weather permitting, the patio will open daily at 11am.
- Cross Street: NE 6th and Bellevue Way
- Public Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available at Lincoln Square parking garage. We validate up to 3 hours.
A word from Palomino Rustico
Palomino Rustico is the upbeat city restaurant and bar famous for its rich and stylish ambiance. Guests love Palomino's European-inspired Contemporary Italian and regional American Cuisine. Only Palomino Rustico offers such a versatile menu in extraordinary surroundings at reasonable prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Palomino Rustico - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Palomino Rustico reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (24)great for lunch (24)fit for foodies (19)special occasion (12)great for outdoor dining (12)kid-friendly (11)neighborhood gem (11)great for brunch (9)romantic (8)hot spot (8)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (6)notable wine list (4)Show More
- Slightly carelessAndyDined on 7/1/2014For the most part things were fine but the quality of the food was uneven.
- Great foodAZStuDined on 6/17/2014Really enjoyed our meal here. Food very tasty. Seemed loud when we walked in, but our booth in a corner was not noisy. Brussel Sprouts, and Mudpie Gelato for dessert were highlights, but salad and entrees were very good too. 9oz pour glasses of wine are nice too. Entrees were brought before we had finished our salad, but other than that service was quite good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A tired restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/17/2014The waitress could barely stay awake. The food was the same old offerings. Mushroom soup was great but the chop salad was made by someone who didn't seem to care. There are lots of other choices of where to dine near Palamino. Why go to someplace that is just a place to eat?
- Great food and serviceimashopperDined on 6/15/2014Celebrating Father's Day Brunch at Palomino was great. Justin M, our waiter, was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The French toast and regular scramble were tasty and presented beautifully.Special Features:
- FoxislanddinerDined on 6/12/2014Our server was very friendly and took good care of us. Our ceasar salads were a disappointment. The lettuce was very yellow and full of pieces that should have been trimmed. I would highly recommend the Brussels sprout and cauliflower appetizers. They were amazingly good.
- Great food, Great valuejcagneyDined on 6/11/2014We needed to take a 4 month old along and this was a great choice. Lots of room, great food and service and very reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Nice for casual diningetingoodDined on 6/10/2014We loved it here because it is casual enough that we didn't feel pressured to leave and were able to take time to hang out. Wait staff is very kind and playful. Food is fun but you won't find much of a steak dinner here. Be sure to check out the menu before you go so you know it has your kind of food.The pizza and salad we had were terrific.Special Features:
- Average ExperienceAubiegirlDined on 6/7/2014My husband and I ate here on a Saturday evening and were seated promptly. The server was friendly. We ordered the bread and crab cakes for appetizers. For entrees, I had the lemon sage chicken and my husband ordered the prosciutto crudo pizza. The bread was delicious, and we kept waiting for the crab cakes thinking the kitchen was backed up. However, our entrees were brought to the table, and we found out the server forgot to place the order. She apologized and brought the crab cakes anyway, but took them off the ticket. I wasn't a fan of the crab cakes because I was hoping for lump crab meat, but these were shredded. We were both happy with our entrees and proceeded to order dessert (creme brûlée) which was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/25/2014Food was excellent and our server was very cheerful gave good suggestions for dinnerSpecial Features:
- Great foot... love the startersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/21/2014i always love Starters of Palamino... I have been to SF, Seattle and Bellevue and always love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new menuJonannieVIPDined on 5/16/2014The new menu is almost the same as the old one. The house made bread is not as good ......not as crispy. It 's very doughy. The rotisserie chicken is a much smaller serving and the cast-iron pan that it's served in, makes it much harder to eat. The taste was still good!Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceGraduateDined on 5/14/2014Had chopped salad, pancetta scones, grilled seafood pasta, and the banana bread pudding. All were great. Our waitress was friendly and efficient and answered all of our questions accurately. Note that we dined around 5:30, and it did get more crowded and noisy toward the end of our meal. Overall a good experience.Special Features:
- Disappointment on Mother's DaydashDined on 5/11/2014Being loyal to Palomino in Bellevue since 2007, I planned and reserved a table to treat my wife on Mother's Day Lunch along with my daughter and two visiting friends from India. Two of my guests including my wife were vegetarians. After not finding many vegetarian options in the menu I ordered Pasta with pesto and vegetables. The server assured me that the Chef would definitely be able to add many vegetables to the pasta dish. It took a good 45 minutes to get our food. Luckily we had ordered some bread and fries to munch on. To our utter disappointment the pasta dishes were without any vegetables. We brought this to the attention of a supervisor but she just empathized for a moment and apologized before walking away. I will not go back.
- biscuitDined on 5/11/2014We love the food here. It is tacky that they charge for bread nowSpecial Features:
- Mothers Day - out of foodTLH9603Dined on 5/11/2014This was our second Mothers Day at the restaurant. We went because last year was wonderfully quiet, excellent service and food. This year, the food was still good, but they were out of two items my wife and daughter wanted. Server, who was very polite, said they didn't have the items even before they opened. Sounds like the buyer needs a refresher in food ordering. Understand that sometimes it's hard to predict how much and food runs out over course of day. But before you open??? Poor restaurant management. Like I said, food was good, service was good, but lack of choice and the noise, especially music level, made our experience less than desirable. Likely won't be back next year.Special Features:
- Skip thisOutandaboutDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mother's Day brunch. Table looked abandoned. No table cloth. Silverware/napkins tossed willy/nilly. table sized for way more than for four. Very nice waiter, but food was luke-warm and ordinary. Music was so loud we could not hear ourselves; turned down only after three requests.
- Delicious Food Freshly MadeRunningMateVIPDined on 5/11/2014I really enjoyed the freshly made scones with fig jam... The Italian interpretation of Egg Benedict was great!Special Features:
- Not so greatKateDined on 5/10/2014While our server was pleasant and helpful, the food was disappointing for the price. The mushroom appetizer didn't contain enough mushroom, the bread was undercooked and my pasta dish was too vinegary. I didn't care for the change in décor in the room near the kitchen. The tables near the windows were more attractive.
- Not the experience we were expectinmemoriesDined on 5/10/2014The experience my wife and I had was disappointing. With the recent reopening the value just was not there. I was disappointed to have to pay for bread service, it left me asking why and feeling blah (nothing amazing).The entrée portion sizes were great to see, but the price that I paid for my shrimp scampi left me feeling ripped off. Our server also lack personality, and it did not appear to be even busy at the time were ate (6pm). Overall I would hesitate in returning if this the new image that Palomino desires to leave all there guest with.
- First TimersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014As with many places these days, it was pretty noisy. High ceilings, hardwood floors, plenty of customers. The food was good though and the wait staff tried hard. We would go back again.
- Excellent food, the rest was so-sobellvueDinerDined on 4/25/2014Food is excellent (Get the banana bread pudding dessert, it's fantastic!), but the restaurant is very, very loud. Additionally, although my party had arrived for dinner at 7:30 (not at all late in the night), they were already out of the main dish that my friend ordered.Special Features:
- Seating IssueConnoisseurDined on 4/24/2014We had made reservations for dinner in advance and when we arrived they wanted to seat us outside near the escalator (Bellevue location), which was a big no-no far as I was concerned and we told the hostess we did not want to be seated outdoors and because we had made a reservation we were greatly disappointed that this is where they decided to seat us. Microsoft had booked part of the restaurant, but unfortunately when we made our reservation through you, we were not told we would not have appropriate seating. We decided to wait an additional 20 minutes to be seated in a booth. The wait obviously was disappointing and we had discussed going to another restaurant, but we chose to stay when they told us it would be 15 min, actually 20min.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Easter BrunchPamelaDined on 4/20/2014Excellent service on a busy Sunday afternoon. Service was excellent and food was delicious. A local favorite. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- DisappointedBoilerUPDined on 4/20/2014Easter brunch proved to be very disappointing at Palamino. Starting with a seemingly 'out of it' waitress that didn't seem to know to ask me what vodka choice I wanted for the bloody mary bar (listed in menu), to getting my order wrong, to the paltry "smoked ham" that turned out to be 2 thin slices of Canadian bacon accompanying my eggs (unlike last year when it was actually a nice slice of HAM), to food being lukewarm at best when served, to my son's steak being fatty & tough with his eggs... No longer an option for brunch for us...Easter or otherwise! Felt like a completely different dining experience from last year.Special Features:
- Easter Brunch- Not what I expectedSassyDinerDined on 4/20/2014I was trying to decide where to go for Easter brunch when an e-mail popped up from Palomino. We usually go there for dinner after shopping at the mall. The menu choices were good but the kitchen was not able to keep up with the number of large parties in the restaurant. After we'd been waiting at least 30 minutes without any food, they brought us some toast. For a special occasion like Easter, I would have expected some yummy pastries and fruit on the table to munch on. My husbands coffee and water sat empty for at least 15 minutes before he could flag someone down. Overall, I was disappointed. WE paid for a party of 10 for brunch and they told me I had $50 loaded on my Unlimited card for our next use. I checked it but no balance.Special Features:
- Easter Sunday not memorableunfortunateDined on 4/20/2014One hour wait for food. 1/2 hour wait for drinks. Food was good. Service not existing. Manager extremly competent and very profesional, she saved the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunch - Very DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/20/2014We had a group of 9 and were there before the larger crowd arrived and yet we waited over an hour before they took our order. By the time we got our food over 1/2 hour after that, almost everyone's breakfast was luke warm - mine was so bad I sent it back then got a version that was only slightly warmer and the eggs looked like they were dried out, so I did not eat much. They comped us for 4 of the 9 meals. Very disappointed with them because I have never had a bad experience there before.
- Easter BrunchquattrochickDined on 4/20/2014We had a great time on Easter. The Bunny was there and we could watch the kids hunt for eggs. The food was good, but there wasn't much on the menu for breakfast. It was mostly lunch items.Special Features:
- Great Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2014We had a wonderful time at Easter Brunch there. There were 10 of us, but our size did not seem to cause a problem with service. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was fun. I've eaten there for lunch in the summers outside - and always enjoyed that as well. The location is convenient too.Special Features:
- Great chicken marsalaimashopperDined on 4/19/2014We enjoyed the food, service, and atmosphere in the Palomino near Bellevue Square. We had visited during the holiday season and enjoyed watching the parade of characters out their windows.Special Features:
- great date nightmelluDined on 4/4/2014The food was very yummy! I got the steak and my husband got the salmon special. I loved that we could hear each other and have a good conversation.Special Features:
- Poor service and poor valueCindyBDined on 4/4/2014Myself and four friends met for dinner at Palomino. The food was good. The service however was not. I asked repeated for lemon for my water. It took about 30 minutes. Several guests ran out of water and had to ask for refill and wait a very long time for more. This happened a few more times. We had to wait and wait to order food or reorder wine or cocktails. The waitress rarely came to the table. We were finished with our appetizers waiting to order our dinner, wondering how long could it possibly take?!? Our reservation was early and the restaurant was not busy. So after spending $56 for an appetizer an overpriced salad and 2 glasses of wine I don't feel the value was worth the service I received. I won't recommend Palomino to my friends.
- Waitress (Carol) deliveredyamz3eatDined on 3/30/2014Waitress (Carol) delivered very poor service and attitude. Despite that, the food was wonderful as usual!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food But Excessively NoisKimohorneDined on 3/29/2014We went to Palomino at Lincoln Square on a rainy, but busy, Saturday night. First, parking was a total nightmare. There was insufficient parking in Lincoln Square so we had to park at Bellevue Square. Once we arrived, our table was not ready. We were seated in the back of the restaurant adjacent to a large, excessively noisy group, which reduced the experience and dominated the attention of the wait staff. The food was quite good and reasonably priced, but the atmosphere was not enjoyable. We will try Palomino again and hope this is not the usual experience. We were disappointed with the loud atmosphere and lack of attention from the wait staff, but did enjoy the food. Hopefully, it is better next time.Special Features:
- Too noisyMiguelDined on 3/29/2014Too noisy!! Had to yell at my wife to carry on a conversation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014My first time to Palomino. Everything that I expected a high end restaurant to be. Excellent food...great service, good atmosphere allowing for the special time spent with my daughter. I indeed would return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2014Food was delicious and our server did a great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average foodhad3eatDined on 3/18/2014The service and food were average for Bellevue. In no way was dinning there memorable from the food, or service, or décor. I would not take my customer there again as price vs. value was some what limited.
- Condescending server, salty foodKateDined on 3/15/2014The bar provided great service, dining was another story. Our server was very condescending and pur food was overly salty. We will not return.
- First Time for dinner, great job!KerMitDined on 3/7/2014We visited the Bellevue Palomino on a very busy Saturday night. Got our table very quickly, and greeted right away. Wait staff was very attentive, knew the menu well, made excellent suggestions too. Our food was excellent. Prepared very nicely, taste was great. Thanks for making our date night a great one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.