Palomino - Indianapolis
49 West Maryland Street
Circle Center Mall #189
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Palomino - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://palomino.com/page/home
- Phone: 3179740400x
- Hours of Operation:
WEDNESDAYS ALL DAY: Half-Price Bottled Wine! (bottles priced at $30 & above).
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:15am - 2:30pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Open Thanksgiving, November 25th, from noon 'til 7pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Kevin Burris
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available for groups of 20 guests or more. Complimentary Delivery within a two mile radius of the Circle Monument. Please contact Mariah Bennett, Marketing Specialist for details. 317.974.0400
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 3179740400x
- Special Events: All Day, Every Day Happy Hour from 11am-6pm and from 9pm-close.
Wine-Down Wednesday- All bottles of wine are 1/2 price all day.
Indianapolis Colt's Home Game Brunch
A word from Palomino - Indianapolis
Palomino is a vibrant restaurant, bar and rotisserie famous for its style, hardwood fired Mediterranean cooking and versatile, imaginative menu. Guests appreciate Palomino’s gracious hospitality and talented staff for their unsurpassed enthusiasm, friendliness and skill. Palomino offers an experience that makes guests feel great at a pleasing value.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Palomino - Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Palomino - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
201 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (106)good for groups (76)fit for foodies (67)romantic (66)great for lunch (45)great for outdoor dining (27)hot spot (26)notable wine list (25)neighborhood gem (20)vibrant bar scene (19)kid-friendly (14)late-night find (14)great for brunch (14)scenic view (7)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Not as good as other Palomino's I've been to. Entree pricey for the relatively mediocre food.Special Features:
- Enjoyablejperk1819Dined on 9/19/2014On business for lunch, good enough to head back for dinnerSpecial Features:
- Service a little weakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Visiting Indiana for the summer, this was our one night out in Indy. After drinks and shrimp cocktail at St Elmo's, we had a 7pm reservation at Palomino's. Everything about the food was delicious. Fiancé w had smoked prime rib. It was cooked to perfection and delicious! My sea scallops were lightly coated with finely crushed almonds and asiago cheese. Absolutely wonderful although portion could have been larger! The Wed night half-priced bottle of wine was also excellent. Now the problem......our appetizer our was forgotten by our waiter and our dinner came in 10 mins....not exactly the leisurely romantic dinner we were hoping for.Special Features:
- Palomino - Indy downtownnewcreation26Dined on 9/15/2014Great place to eat before an event. Everyone in our party of four enjoyed the food. Our server was friendlly and attentive, yet didn't hover.Special Features:
- Server MollyMcLlocksDined on 9/12/2014Molly made it a perfect reunion for us! Smart, efficient, knowledgeable and patient. Great round table. She had to make a lot of trips. Always courteous. Great food too. Salmon foodie loved his wild caught. Nice bread dip too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun on a football weekendRichDined on 9/12/2014As reviewed above, everything was very good and the service was very friendly and attentive Nice--Special Features:
- Barbie113Dined on 9/11/2014I treated a friend to her birthday lunch there, and we were both pleased with the food, service, etc...especially the complimentary birthday dessert--tiramisu!Special Features:
- Solid Choice in Downtown IndyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014Enjoyed Palomino for a business dinner. Food, service, and ambiance was good. Good atmosphere.
- a bit disappointing this timeEGFJVIPDined on 9/10/2014Palomino is our "go to" restaurant...we come about once/month with a small group. All agreed it just wasn't quite as good this time. Side dishes cold; broccoli overcooked to limp, water glasses never refilled in almost 2 hours. Waitress tried but perhaps was overseated....we will be back but hope this isn't going to be typical
- Great outdoorSaute4uVIPDined on 9/8/2014Great food, service, and presentation we are truly enjoying the pick two and the crab dipSpecial Features:
- Never disappointsTravelingfoodiesDined on 9/5/2014Our meals were freshly prepared and attractively presented. Service was great as well.Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/3/2014Had a very enjoyable dining experience at Palomino - good food, outstanding service and a very pleasant atmosphere. Enjoyed it so much we went back the following evening!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Odd serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The food was very good, however, the service was odd. If you were a young couple, you received better service than 2 middle aged women. An explanation of the menu, specials and the restaurant are offered to several younger couples around us. We were greeted and asked about what we wanted to order; no explanation or offer of the specials. I find this odd as this is a moderately priced restaurant of which my sister and I can well afford, but wonder if the younger crowd can. Also, I am of the opinion that people of our age tip much better, alas, not in this case.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lack of attention to detailsDowntowndinerDined on 8/31/2014Chose this long favorit of ours for my Birthday dinner. Upon seating I realized that the booth seat had a significant wear-related tear in it which while not really a big issue for me is not what I would expect to see during a fine dinning experience. Waitress seemed busy with a number of tables so it took a bit of time but nothing to lengthy. The big disapointment was that I ordered a prime rib w/prawns special and the entire plate was delivered cold and looky rather tired. The first thing it tried was the prawn and it was very disappointing and tough to eat. Then I tried a bite fo the prime rib and it was not even a bit warm. IT was tough and chewy and clearly not what I have come to expect from Palomino's.Special Features:
- Not as good as it once wasChristinaDined on 8/30/2014Food quality was not very good. We had a large group and the service was great! Just wish the food taste better.Special Features:
- Service & FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014The food was excellent and we were seated right away. Our waitress was outstanding and even took our picture as we were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.Special Features:
- excellent dinner optionnearbynorthsiderDined on 8/29/2014Great restaurant with excellent location right near the downtown area. Reasonable prices and great service. I had prime rib with prawns which was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/29/2014Great evening! Service was excellent. Everyone was friendly, attentive made our anniversary dinner special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Devour Downtownfoodie2foodDined on 8/29/2014I finally made it to Palomino Restaurant and I had a wonderful dinner. The experience was nice. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Devour Indy 2014DevourIndy2014Dined on 8/29/2014The food choice and menu was great. Always wanted to try this restaurant but never was able to until the Devour this weekend. Loved the food choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First DateOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Outstanding experience! Employees were all smiles and friendly. Food was great with a expansive menu. Very romantic!! Great first date that we will always remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodfoodluvDined on 8/28/2014We went during Devour Downtown. The food was wonderful and the service was also. Too expensive for us normally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date placeJamieDined on 8/28/2014My wife and I have been to Palomino about 6-7 times, usually as our nice "date night" restaurant. The atmosphere is romantic and upscale, and every dish we have tried has been simply outstanding. The sherry mushroom soup is quite frankly the best soup to be found. The steak dishes are cooked to perfection and the tiramisu has to be imported from Italy! The manager and staff assure that your experience is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tryinoutfoodDined on 8/27/2014We came for devour downtown. I love that the menu options included a glass of wine! Great touch! Good was excellent, and our server was fantastic! I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014The food was very good as usual and our waitress very friendly and knowledgeable too. However the place looks the same as when I came when it first opened. It needs a makeover- just a change or update and maybe a little lighter! All at my table agreed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014The food and the service were good and our waiter was outstanding!Special Features:
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014I would like to enjoy Palomino. We've been there several times. Every time is similar. Food is just ok. Service is just ok. I will not be going back.
- Great Spot for Special Occasion!BirthdayDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I were celebrating our Birthdays and they made it a very enjoyable evening! They sat us by the window like I requested and our waiter was wonderful. We had not been there before for dinner and after enjoying the food we were in agreement that we would be back very soon.Special Features:
- Ruined our 25th wedding anniversaryTomJDined on 8/23/2014Night started great at the bar and was seated shortly before our reservation. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Appetizers came out and were very good. However, that is the last of the compliments. Took forever for our dinners to arrive. Our waiter was nowhere to be found. Then, when we did receive dinner, our dinners arrived before our soups. When I mentioned this to the server, he stated that he would put our dinners back in the window and bring our soups. I requested that the dinners be remade because I did not want them sitting in the window getting cold and dried out. Our soups arrived shortly after and then our dinners arrived shortly after we had finished our soups. As expected, the dinners came back cold.
- Nice EveningpjdinerDined on 8/23/2014Food was very good but that particular night service was slow and we were seated by loud, wild children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightEatingIndyDined on 8/23/2014Palomino is a great place to eat at with amazing food and atmosphere perfect for couples, families, and/or friends. I hope to go back sometime in a near future.Special Features:
- Scrumptious Devour Downtown meal!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014The prime rib and shrimp Devour Downtown offering was delicious as was the tiramisu!! A glass of wine is included with the meal for $35. The restaurant was crowded but we were in the back and it was a great place to enjoy a leisurely delectable meal!Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The prime rib, mashed potatoes & mango lemonade were excellent. The fresh green beans were cooked al dente. None of us at the table ate them because they were too hard to cut & eat. They needed to be cooked a little longer. A lot of restaurants cook them al dente but they are always too hard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LizLDined on 8/23/2014Food and service was excellent! We will be back. I recommend especially for special occasions. As the restaurant was pretty full it was noisy. Loved the food selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Service and quality of food continues to be excellent - even during a rush period prior to an evening Colts Football Game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Devour Downtown - Great OptionRubyCouDined on 8/23/2014I found Palomino's absolutely delightful. The Wait staff were completely attentive and pleasant. The selections for Devour Downtown were outstanding. I thoroughly enjoyed the Prime Rib & Prawns!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dress codeKjsayersDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I are only in our 30's but act like our parents at times. I would expect when you go to a nice restaurant not to see baseball hats and football jerseys. It's not like we were dressed in a suit and evening gown but come on. The food was good and so was the service. Probably will not repeat. Not cause the food was bad or service was bad. Just expected alittle more
- Excellent lunchFuninindyDined on 8/23/2014Good food, good service great experience. We went for the devour downtown promotion and it was an excellent experienceSpecial Features:
- Great Chicken ParmeseanNBAfanDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I decided to try the Devour Downtown menu. I thought it would've been quick and easy. But no. This place made me think everybody else must be freezing theirs. That's how good it was.Special Features:
- Food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/21/2014Very quiet on the evening we were there (Thursday) which was great for us to be able to have a conversation. Good menu and our meals were served hot - food was delicious. I had the Tomato-Basil Bruschetta or an appetizer-must be the best bruschetta I have ever had. Our server was polite and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.