Palomino - Indianapolis
49 West Maryland Street
Circle Center Mall #189
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Palomino - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://palomino.com/page/home
- Phone: 3179740400x
- Hours of Operation:
WEDNESDAYS ALL DAY: Half-Price Bottled Wine! (bottles priced at $30 & above).
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:15am - 2:30pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Open Thanksgiving, November 25th, from noon 'til 7pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Kevin Burris
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available for groups of 20 guests or more. Complimentary Delivery within a two mile radius of the Circle Monument. Please contact Mariah Bennett, Marketing Specialist for details. 317.974.0400
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 3179740400x
- Special Events: All Day, Every Day Happy Hour from 11am-6pm and from 9pm-close.
Wine-Down Wednesday- All bottles of wine are 1/2 price all day.
Indianapolis Colt's Home Game Brunch
A word from Palomino - Indianapolis
Palomino is a vibrant restaurant, bar and rotisserie famous for its style, hardwood fired Mediterranean cooking and versatile, imaginative menu. Guests appreciate Palomino’s gracious hospitality and talented staff for their unsurpassed enthusiasm, friendliness and skill. Palomino offers an experience that makes guests feel great at a pleasing value.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palomino - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
210 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (119)good for groups (76)romantic (72)fit for foodies (68)great for lunch (48)notable wine list (28)great for outdoor dining (26)hot spot (26)vibrant bar scene (20)great for brunch (18)neighborhood gem (17)late-night find (16)kid-friendly (15)scenic view (8)Show More
- Lack of attention to detailsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Chose this long favorit of ours for my Birthday dinner. Upon seating I realized that the booth seat had a significant wear-related tear in it which while not really a big issue for me is not what I would expect to see during a fine dinning experience. Waitress seemed busy with a number of tables so it took a bit of time but nothing to lengthy. The big disapointment was that I ordered a prime rib w/prawns special and the entire plate was delivered cold and looky rather tired. The first thing it tried was the prawn and it was very disappointing and tough to eat. Then I tried a bite fo the prime rib and it was not even a bit warm. IT was tough and chewy and clearly not what I have come to expect from Palomino's.Special Features:
- Not as good as it once wasChristinaDined on 8/30/2014Food quality was not very good. We had a large group and the service was great! Just wish the food taste better.Special Features:
- Service & FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014The food was excellent and we were seated right away. Our waitress was outstanding and even took our picture as we were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.Special Features:
- excellent dinner optionnearbynorthsiderDined on 8/29/2014Great restaurant with excellent location right near the downtown area. Reasonable prices and great service. I had prime rib with prawns which was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/29/2014Great evening! Service was excellent. Everyone was friendly, attentive made our anniversary dinner special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Devour Downtownfoodie2foodDined on 8/29/2014I finally made it to Palomino Restaurant and I had a wonderful dinner. The experience was nice. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Devour Indy 2014DevourIndy2014Dined on 8/29/2014The food choice and menu was great. Always wanted to try this restaurant but never was able to until the Devour this weekend. Loved the food choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First DateOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Outstanding experience! Employees were all smiles and friendly. Food was great with a expansive menu. Very romantic!! Great first date that we will always remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodfoodluvDined on 8/28/2014We went during Devour Downtown. The food was wonderful and the service was also. Too expensive for us normally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date placeJamieDined on 8/28/2014My wife and I have been to Palomino about 6-7 times, usually as our nice "date night" restaurant. The atmosphere is romantic and upscale, and every dish we have tried has been simply outstanding. The sherry mushroom soup is quite frankly the best soup to be found. The steak dishes are cooked to perfection and the tiramisu has to be imported from Italy! The manager and staff assure that your experience is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tryinoutfoodDined on 8/27/2014We came for devour downtown. I love that the menu options included a glass of wine! Great touch! Good was excellent, and our server was fantastic! I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014The food was very good as usual and our waitress very friendly and knowledgeable too. However the place looks the same as when I came when it first opened. It needs a makeover- just a change or update and maybe a little lighter! All at my table agreed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014The food and the service were good and our waiter was outstanding!Special Features:
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014I would like to enjoy Palomino. We've been there several times. Every time is similar. Food is just ok. Service is just ok. I will not be going back.
- Great Spot for Special Occasion!BirthdayDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I were celebrating our Birthdays and they made it a very enjoyable evening! They sat us by the window like I requested and our waiter was wonderful. We had not been there before for dinner and after enjoying the food we were in agreement that we would be back very soon.Special Features:
- Ruined our 25th wedding anniversaryTomJDined on 8/23/2014Night started great at the bar and was seated shortly before our reservation. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Appetizers came out and were very good. However, that is the last of the compliments. Took forever for our dinners to arrive. Our waiter was nowhere to be found. Then, when we did receive dinner, our dinners arrived before our soups. When I mentioned this to the server, he stated that he would put our dinners back in the window and bring our soups. I requested that the dinners be remade because I did not want them sitting in the window getting cold and dried out. Our soups arrived shortly after and then our dinners arrived shortly after we had finished our soups. As expected, the dinners came back cold.
- Nice EveningpjdinerDined on 8/23/2014Food was very good but that particular night service was slow and we were seated by loud, wild children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightEatingIndyDined on 8/23/2014Palomino is a great place to eat at with amazing food and atmosphere perfect for couples, families, and/or friends. I hope to go back sometime in a near future.Special Features:
- Scrumptious Devour Downtown meal!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014The prime rib and shrimp Devour Downtown offering was delicious as was the tiramisu!! A glass of wine is included with the meal for $35. The restaurant was crowded but we were in the back and it was a great place to enjoy a leisurely delectable meal!Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The prime rib, mashed potatoes & mango lemonade were excellent. The fresh green beans were cooked al dente. None of us at the table ate them because they were too hard to cut & eat. They needed to be cooked a little longer. A lot of restaurants cook them al dente but they are always too hard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LizLDined on 8/23/2014Food and service was excellent! We will be back. I recommend especially for special occasions. As the restaurant was pretty full it was noisy. Loved the food selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Service and quality of food continues to be excellent - even during a rush period prior to an evening Colts Football Game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Devour Downtown - Great OptionRubyCouDined on 8/23/2014I found Palomino's absolutely delightful. The Wait staff were completely attentive and pleasant. The selections for Devour Downtown were outstanding. I thoroughly enjoyed the Prime Rib & Prawns!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dress codeKjsayersDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I are only in our 30's but act like our parents at times. I would expect when you go to a nice restaurant not to see baseball hats and football jerseys. It's not like we were dressed in a suit and evening gown but come on. The food was good and so was the service. Probably will not repeat. Not cause the food was bad or service was bad. Just expected alittle more
- Excellent lunchFuninindyDined on 8/23/2014Good food, good service great experience. We went for the devour downtown promotion and it was an excellent experienceSpecial Features:
- Great Chicken ParmeseanNBAfanDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I decided to try the Devour Downtown menu. I thought it would've been quick and easy. But no. This place made me think everybody else must be freezing theirs. That's how good it was.Special Features:
- Food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/21/2014Very quiet on the evening we were there (Thursday) which was great for us to be able to have a conversation. Good menu and our meals were served hot - food was delicious. I had the Tomato-Basil Bruschetta or an appetizer-must be the best bruschetta I have ever had. Our server was polite and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed!YummyDined on 8/21/2014Love the background music - really contributes to the ambiance. Food delicious as always. Excellent serviceSpecial Features:
- lost it's touchcandyDined on 8/21/2014Palomino once was one of the best restaurants in town. This is no longer true. Our food was very disappointing. I ordered their signature porto bello mushroom soup which seemed to have the correct ingredients but they were not blended together-hardly even stirred! My crab cakes were dry and stringy and over cooked in a deep fryer. My husband's salmon was "fishy". That's all we had except for 1 glass of wine Our total bill was around $60.00. We would have done much better at Red Lobster for half the price. Sad to see such an attractive place detiorate.
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014We had the worst service I have ever experienced in a restaurant. We were in the restaurant almost 2 hours, had to ask for more water twice, our wine was delivered after the first course. We will not be back
- Wonderful!!!!!TopnotchfoodieDined on 8/19/2014We love Palominos. We had the crusted scallops and the prime rib. Both were so wonderful.Special Features:
- Palomino a real treatStephanieDined on 8/16/2014Every year I am in Indianapolis for a convention that always falls on my birthday weekend. For the last 5 years I have insisted on this restaurant. It never disappoints us. Every year the food, drinks, and service are above reproach. This was my first time reserving through OpenTable and it was perfect. I will return every year. Wait staff was fantastic the food so yummy and dessert to die for. Thank you Palomino. Another Home Run.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THINGS CHANGEDOUGIEZVIPDined on 8/16/2014We went back here fo rthe first time in three years and some of the old favorites remained on the menu but our favorite olive plate ap was missing. The place has lost some of it's sparkle and just did not seem to be what we remembered. Good but not GREAT as in the past.
- UnderwhelmedAuroraDined on 8/15/2014I have been going to Palomino for years and have always been more than pleased. But this trip, I was very unimpressed. My dinner was on asiago scallops. Very bland. Our waiter started our fairly attentive, but then I table came that I believe were acquaintances of his and his attention to us disappeared. I felt it was terribly overpriced for what we received. It was a special occasion and I was not as happy as I have been in the past. It will be a long while before I return.Special Features:
- LunchkathyDined on 8/15/2014I've been dining at Palomino since the restaurant opened and have been disappointed only once in all those years. Always great service and good food. A pleasure.Special Features:
- Great Food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/12/2014The food was delicious, great ambiance and the service was great. They make a killer pom cosmo. My only complaint would be the cost. Very expensive.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Excellent cod special and loved our servers passionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service at Palomino in IndygvbcanuckDined on 8/10/2014The food was very good, and the service was excellent, at Palomino. Deon, our server, made a good dinner even better.Special Features:
- Good jobSaute4uVIPDined on 8/6/2014Great Louis salad this time I was wowed we did a birthday and very goodSpecial Features:
- Love this PlaceLLJ56Dined on 8/5/2014We used to have one of these in San Diego....I really miss it. Love the food and the service. They went out of their way to get my group the table I wanted. I'll be back next time in Indianapolis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.