Palomino - Dallas
500 Crescent Court #165
Dallas, TX 75201Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Palomino - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://palomino.com/page/home
- Phone: (214) 999-1222
- Hours of Operation:
WEDNESDAYS ALL DAY: Half-Price Bottled Wine! (bottles priced at $26 & above).
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm (bar only)
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 12:00am
Friday: 11:00am - 1:00am
Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:00am
PRE-GAME 3-FOR-$25 MENU!
Join us for Stars & Mavericks Home Games and enjoy 3 courses for just $25. Available 5pm ‘til game time, our trained staff will ensure that you are in & out in time for the game. Plus, you’ll receive complimentary valet service and a reserved seat on our shuttle. Make your reservations today! Visit www.palomino.com to view our special Pre-Game 3-for-$25 menu.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: David Pena
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Palomino - Dallas can accommodate any size large party. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Whitney Gallina 2149991222x
A word from Palomino - Dallas
Palomino is a vibrant restaurant, bar and rotisserie famous for its style, hardwood fired Mediterranean cooking and versatile, imaginative menu. Guests appreciate Palomino’s gracious hospitality and talented staff for their unsurpassed enthusiasm, friendliness and skill. Palomino offers an experience that makes guests feel great at a pleasing value. We offer a complimentary Valet Service, as well.Continued
General Manager: Steven Maldonado
General Manager: Steven Maldonado
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Palomino - Dallas - Best Restaurants in Uptown ›
Palomino - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (30)special occasion (22)neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (17)fit for foodies (17)great for outdoor dining (14)romantic (13)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)notable wine list (6)scenic view (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014The food was great, great atmosphere, but the server should have told us that our ticket was misplaced and our food would be delayed instead of just letting us sit there watching plates go by. The manger finally came over to explain what happened and kindly offered to compliment our food but by then my mind was made up that the server was at a complete "0".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okKGJ14Dined on 11/8/2014Palamino is just ok. And kind of disappointing for the price. The food is good, but not memorable. There's a limited selection of liquors and specialty drinks (who doesn't have Makers Mark?). The lights are too bright in the dining area, so the ambiance is kind of weird and uncomfortable. Kind of feels like a cafeteria. Definitely would rather go somewhere else.
- lunch 11/5/14luv3dineDined on 11/5/2014Food good as usual......Service was good, but not up to usual standards. Still would always recommend for a great place for lunch.Special Features:
- foodtennisDined on 11/4/2014Ordered food well done and it came out rare. Asked waiter for 6 people on one check and one person on a second check and he put everyone on the same check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimmysonJimmysonDined on 11/1/2014My dining experience was very enjoyable. I liked the seasonal favors such as the pumpkin spice martini and the spiced coffee. I have been here effort the last 3 years for my birthday.Special Features:
- Excellent Chef and waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Jacqueline's culinary skill was exquisite. Don't remember our waiter's name but he was very attentive and professional. We will come back if you can guarantee us that Jacqueline will be our chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinnerme4himDined on 10/24/2014the food is excellent!! The server was very knowledgeable and friendly but not overly so. Everything was great with the exception of the time it took to get service, get the food, get the check, and pay the bill. If this is supposed to done in a European environment, that is dinner is to take two plus hours, then it should be so stated. Otherwise, it is not acceptable. It is possible they were short staffed either in the kitchen or on the floor.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014The food is always good, but the service lacked. We were there for a business lunch and it was too loud to hear across the table. So I would describe the noise level as loud and not energetic.
- Palomino ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014The restaurant was nice but the food was fairly average given the price and service was good but nothing spectacular. Doubt I would go back.
- DisappointedYogafoodieVIPDined on 10/9/2014Service was spotty and almost rude. Waiter seemed annoyed at having to serve us. Food was underwhelming.
- Terrible service; mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2014Really caught these guys on a bad day. Kitchen was backed up and they were clearly short servers. When I spend more that $100 on lunch for three people (without alcohol), I expect way more than this. I could have gotten better food and service at Cafe Express right down the street.
- Excellent!SonnyCrockettDined on 9/27/2014Been to a few of Palomino's properties...always excellent, always consistent. Top notch.Special Features:
- Extremely enjoyablewranglerBBDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I enjoyed a quiet Saturday night date at the Palomino. The food and ambiance was great. Delicious warm chocolate cake for dessert. Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingAdamDined on 9/6/2014Was expecting great things, but good was just ok. Service and pricing left soemthing to be desired.Special Features:
- Palomino or Bust!Marcus08Dined on 8/30/2014Palomino is a restaurant you can always count on to make an evening special - great food, outstanding service, comfortable environment, upscale but not stuffy, can be dressy or smart casual. Easy to park with friendly valets, and also an outdoor area to have a romantic walk after dinner or drinks. Every time I choose Palomino I'm glad I did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & Service both very goodEvanDined on 8/26/2014Food served at right temps, reasonable portion for the cost. Very good experience.Special Features:
- Great lunch!WeekendVIPDined on 8/22/2014Scallops were perfect. Weird side dish. Excellent crime brûlée. ServiceSpecial Features:
- amazing restaurantlos0230Dined on 8/13/2014Had our 4 year anniversary here, made a request if the restaurant could leave a rose at the table fire my wife and it was done as soon as e say down. Food was great, great ambience. The server was so well mannered and provided more then excitement service. Would differently recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GmanVIPDined on 8/13/2014After having a number of lunches at Palomino, this was my first dinner. I was not disappointed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Hour for Chicago visitor!LittlejohnBdayDined on 8/13/2014Mark was our patio waiter and he made our Happy Hour great! Delish appetizers recommended along with our wine on patio! Chicago visitor really enjoyed!! Thx!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food as Good as AlwaysLarryMVIPDined on 8/9/2014we always eat here before shows at the Winspear Opera House. The food is consistently great with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- palominobcumberworthDined on 8/7/2014Good food, good service and attractive interior. They validate parking which was nice too.Special Features:
- Palomino dallasDwittDined on 8/2/2014Enjoyed a nice lunch. Food was delicious and wine selection was more than adequate. Nice service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambience and Food!UptownWinoDined on 8/1/2014I brought a work group to celebrate them hitting their goals. We had a great time! Beautiful to sit out on the terrace, great drinks, and scallops that melted in your mouth. Mark was an excellent server that took excellent care of us.Special Features:
- Requiem for a RestaurantWorldlyDinerVIPDined on 7/31/2014I have dined at Palomino about 50 times over what now seems like over 15 years. Sadly, this once spry young colt is now ready for the glue factory. Our appetizer - the artichoke and crab dip was swimming in congealed butter. Our entree - capellini with shrimp - had overcooked shrimp and too many capers, giving the whole dish a pickled taste. On the plus side, the thin pomme frites with the steak and frites were crisp and tasty. Service was pleasant, and eager to please as we were among very few diners on a Thursday night. In short, there are many great restaurants in Dallas at which to dine. Sadly, Palomino is no longer one of them.
- ConsistentdsparksDined on 7/30/2014I've always enjoyed Palomino for the food, service, and selections and its location in the heart of Dallas. We were off to the House of Blues for some music and stopped by for a dinner. We were pleased to find that on our night the bottles of wine were half priced and sold for what they cost in a retail shop. Nice selections to choose from.Special Features:
- Happy Hour at PalominosCarol1VIPDined on 7/30/2014We ate outside and it was very pleasant but service a little lacking. We love the pizzas at happy hour but the crust was not crispy as in the past. Drinks always good.Special Features:
- B-day dinner at Palomino'sEFGCSRDined on 7/26/2014Never fails to amaze - always wonderful good, service and ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service,so-so foodWKHicksDined on 7/26/2014I guess ordered the wrong entree this past weekend--lobster ravioli. It had no taste, very little lobster, and I was very disappointed.Special Features:
- The following 801 reviews are from the Palomino - Dallas reviews archive.
- Lunch at PalominoDD3gDined on 7/23/2014I really enjoy eating at the Palomino. It's walking distance to my work. I would like to comment on how friendly our waitress was. I love getting Tammy Harless as our waitress. She is great! We never ran out of water and she consistently checked on us. She is always helpful with making decisions on what to order. I will ask for her section every time I go here. I definitely recommend to everyone who dines here to ask for her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overrated.Nomnom2goDined on 7/21/2014Took a bunch of foreign business guests to the restaurant because of glowing reviews on Yelp. Food was overrated and over priced, ambiance was fair, mixed drinks lacked alcohol, and the waiter did not even try to help the guests with food and drink options or make an attempt to understand their English. Disappointed.
- PalominosStylingDivaDined on 7/5/2014I ALWAYS enjoy my dining experience at Palominos! GREAT food, romantic atmosphere and EXCELLENT service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grilled Salmon Always Good!Top10VIPDined on 6/28/2014Try the grilled salmon for a delicious and healthy meal! It is accompanied by grilled asparagus. The hummus is freshly made and is a great appetizer ! The service was also excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT date nightAliseDined on 6/27/2014I requested a table that was quiet and that's what we got. 3 hours of grazing through the different menu courses and great conversation was just what we needed. Our server was knowledgable, reciting the menu by memory, not intrusive with just the right amount of engagement. The food was great, with a variety of menu options from small plates to more substantial foodie type dishes.Special Features:
- Dinner Before SymphonyCarol1VIPDined on 6/14/2014We enjoy going to Palominos for a light dinner before we go to Dallas Symphony performances. Their happy hour menu is great and nicely priced along with great cocktail specials. Will look forward to a return visit.Special Features:
- PALOMINOSHARIBKINGDined on 6/12/2014LOVE THE VIEW FROM THE BAR AREA SO WE JUST STAYED THERE ORDERD PIZZA YUMMY! SBKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATIluvPaloDined on 6/7/2014My daughter and I love it. We are always treated with kindness and respect. We look forward to our next visit at Palomino's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spotDooleyVIPDined on 6/6/2014We went before an event at the Meyerson. Was a perfect walk!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business dinner was terrificCarolADined on 5/20/2014went to Palomino with 5 work associates and had a wonderful evening. One later said that it was the highlight of the business trip. we ordered a number of appetizers to share to start the meal: the onion dip and the hummus were extraordinary. The flatbread pizza and calamari were also excellent.
- I would not go againOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2014Food was mediocre. My ravioli were swimming in the water they were cooked in, the Tilapia was rather uninspired, breaded and fried. The waiter got the wine wrong TWICE - he just did not get it that we wanted a Pinot Grigio and not a Sauvignon Blanc. Sorry.