Palmers at Warwick Place
123 Pleasant Street
Marblehead, MA 01945Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Palmers at Warwick Place
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://warwick-place.com/
- Phone: 7814762076
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout
A word from Palmers at Warwick Place
Palmers restaurant carries a 25 year tradition of quality food and service. We are now part of the only dine in movie cinemas in the area. Enjoy out dining room, bar, outside terrace, or have a meal while watching your favorite movie. We will exceed your expectations and ensure your satisfaction..Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Palmers at Warwick Place - Best Restaurants in Marblehead ›
Palmers at Warwick Place reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (5)romantic (4)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- early dinner for threeGrumpDined on 8/23/2014Nice decor & table settings, Good service. Thanked us for coming. Fish and chips and pasta dish were very good. Other menu items appeared a bit pricey.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/17/2014The food was marginal. Drinks were ok but they really need to improve the foodSpecial Features:
- Terrific lunch on the terracezgalVIPDined on 7/18/2014We enjoyed the turkey club sandwich and the tuna nicoise entrees for lunch--the nicoise was the best I've ever had....ample tender tuna, greens, olives, green beans, eggs and white anchovies.....top shelf! Beautiful day and ate outside. Amy was very attentive and pleasant. Look forward to going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filet Mignon Steakssea555VIPDined on 6/21/2014Wow! I have been eating and enjoying steaks for 50+ years but 6/27 I was shocked to be served the toughest filet I ever have had to chew. I recall the price around $26. Just a "word to the wise "do not order the steak.Special Features:
- Glad you're backLinnyDined on 6/11/2014We were aquainted with Palmer's when they were in Swampscott many years ago and loved it and now we are very pleased they are local in Marblehead. Wonderful menu, cocktails and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TracyDined on 5/15/2014Excellent fish tacos and the blue cheese fries with bacon are delicious. Great selection of draft beer. Nice variety on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceCookieVIPDined on 5/14/2014The service was very slow, it took over an hour to get our dinners. The food was excellent.Special Features:
- deborah1019Dined on 5/13/2014Food is good. Should be busier. Not filled either at lunch or dinner, which is a shame.Special Features:
- Excellent local diningVillagersDined on 5/9/2014LObster ravioli was the best I have ever eaten. Service was great and got us to movie in time next door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 36 reviews are from the Palmers at Warwick Place reviews archive.
- Palmers MarbleheadSonnyDined on 4/12/2014Loved it . I would just go for the apps next time because they were right up my alley very tasty!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsLuv2dineDined on 4/7/2014Monday night April 7, 2014 was a very good dining experience at Palmers in Marblehead, MA. The food and service were excellent and it was a great place to catch up with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchlaurelDined on 3/23/2014Had not yet tried Brunch at Palmers and was very pleased. Both lunch and dinner in the past have been very good, but brunch was worth trying again. Very good service. Great neighborhood restaurant. We feel lucky to have Palmers in Marblehead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mhd loves PalmersintowndinerDined on 3/22/2014Early Sat. eve reservation ( 6:30) allow for some easy conversation (table service) before the restaurant fills. The buzz builds with lively energy as tables fill. Our server (H) particularly attentive. Caesar salads quite large, Would prefer to have some freshly grated parm to suit. Abundance of shaved pieces, some larger than the lettuce. Fresh ground pepper would be another request. Food cooked to order, presented nicely. Bolognese has room for improvement in presentation. Overall : great addition to town !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food; Wrong SeatjoewDined on 3/17/2014There is an elegant dining room separated from the bar by a wall. Unfortunately I was seated at a dining room table which was on the bar side of the opening between the two, so I saw the elegance but had to listen to the noise. Food: Mussels, removed from shells, in delicious creamy sauce — excellent; Duck breast, sliced, very good; Duck leg confit hash — amazing! — finely diced potato, wild rice, bits of duck, bits of green, topped by sweet shredded cooked cabbage — very tasty but a bit too greasy. The chef is a genius. Service was properly attentive. It was my first time there. I'll go back, and next time I'll know where not to sit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and ambianceOpenTableDinerDined on 3/17/2014The key lime pie is to die for. We had the dinner and movie special (Sun and Mon) which made their great food very affordable. The movie ticket is good any Sun-Thurs and that flexibility is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014We very much enjoyed our experience dining at Palmers. The service was attentive and the food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed the food, serviceLesterDined on 2/15/2014enjoyed the food, service and the movie afterward.Special Features:
- A great evening, just rightSeasideSheDined on 2/8/2014We went for dinner and a movie on Saturday night, and loved both. The meal was excellent -- one of us had the braised short ribs -- melt in your mouth yummy, and a nice amount. My friend had the pumpkin agnolotti (sage brown butter, hazelnuts, parmesan) which was also amazing. We started with the watercress and grilled pear salad, a gem of a starter. Nice wine by the glass, though the selection could be broader. No dessert for us as we dashed off to the movie (where we had a nice glass of red, what a treat!) Great service, nice vibe. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You deserve a night out at Palmers!MeganDined on 2/8/2014We have been to Palmer's two times and cannot wait to return! My husband is a fantastic cook - finding a restaurant that can cook to our liking is rare. Palmer's satisfies everyone in our family plus we brought friends the other night. Don't wait! You deserve a night out at Palmers. They also have a great special for movie & dinner combo - awesome date night idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining In MarbleheadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/8/2014This was my 5th visit for dinner.Wonderful experiences every time. Recommend the chicken, pork tenderloin ,and char/salmon. Also, the Parpadelle Bolognese! Prices are reasonable Waitstaff is professional and. friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice to have this restaurantdeborah1019Dined on 1/29/2014nice to have this restaurant in our neighborhood, for a special occasion or just to sit at the bar. can be pricey...we were with six people. didn't order that much, but the bill was high. delicious homemade potato chips and french fries.Special Features:
- wonderful food but...anonymousDined on 1/10/2014We live locally and have been to Palmers many times. We absolutely love the food and the service. Excellent . But have found that a few times we have been there the air quality is problematic. The last two times we were there our guests felt they were unwell - couldn't breathe well. Since it was two different guests and it has happened previously, we won't go back until the summer when you can sit outside.Special Features:
- dinner & a movieForklifterDined on 1/9/2014With the opening of Palmers and the Warwick, Marbleheaders can enjoy the joy of a wonderful meal in a lovely setting followed by a first run movie without having to brave the outside world. This combination greatly enhances the quality of life for discerning 'Headers, particularly in the winter. I had the special lamb dish which was divine. The lamb cassoulet featured four succulent lamb chops and the pinot noire recommended by our waiter was the perfect accompaniment. My colleague's fish dish was equally appealing and he loved his side of brussel sprouts. All in all a wonderful meal for a reasonable price AND we were in our seats with an after dinner glass of wine before the movie lights dimmed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Ladies Who LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/9/2014Five of us gathered on a bright but cold winter day and enjoyed a delightful lunch experience. A year's worth of gossip and news took two hours to dispense but we never felt pressured to leave, even after the other patrons left. The food was very good, the staff patient, and the ambience bright and cheerful. The fact that we could all walk there was another huge asset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceirisheyesDined on 1/3/2014After being housebound for two days with the recent snowstorm, we decided to venture out to Marblehead to celebrate our daughters 16th Birthday. With college kids and grandparents in tow we booked our table for eight and found there was something for everyone. At Warwick Place they have their own parking lot right behind the building-very convenient. We arrived early for our reservation and had drinks in the couch area outside the bar where we caught up with friends young and old. The place has a very friendly and energetic vibe. We had the sirloin sliders, sirloin burgers with blue cheese, fish and chips, pan seared tuna (wonderful!) and hake and all were terrific! Our waitress was attentive and our daughter had a great birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun new placeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/3/2014We had dinner at Palmers the other night. Two of us had a swordfish chop which was very tasty and interesting polenta fries. Two others had a pork special which they both enjoyed and the girls had chicken which they were glad that they had selected. It is a busy place and the noise level makes it alittle hard to hear but that is the case at alot of places. I would recommend Palmers to my friends. It is a welcome addition to the neighborhood.Special Features:
- enjoyable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Went with another couple, quickly seated in a pleasant location. Good service, nice atmosphere and quality surroundings and settings. Somwhat pricey, servings moderate to small. Filet was excellent but the accompanying vegetables seemed undercooked and under flavored.Special Features:
- a fabulous family feastthefamDined on 12/27/2013We were a party of 9 getting together during the holidays and thoroughly enjoyed everything about Palmers, The service was perfect (amanda) and everyone enjoyed their meal, including salads and desserts. I had the duck and loved it- perfectly done. The pork shank, on special, was very well liked, as well as the roast chicken, and the tuna. A couple people in the party wanted gluten free desserts and were pleased with the chocolate decadent cake and the creme brûlée. The sticky toffee pudding was also a favorite and the cappuccinos were perfectly made. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4 happy friends came inOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/18/20134 happier friends left after a wonderful meal, plated and served beautifully. Service excellent , bar service very good and ambiance fun. No surprise as that has been our experience each time we've been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Return on a Week NightFoodieDined on 11/16/2013The food was pretty good. This restaurant lost points on the very high noise level - couldn't hear our conversation, and the service was very slow. I like time between courses, however, by the time the next course came you almost forgot you had already eaten the previous course. I would return, but would try a week night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palmer's at Warwick placeeyeluv2dineVIPDined on 11/13/2013New restaurant in Marblehead with excellent menu and able to see movie at same time. Just go. It is good.Special Features:
- No too ShabbyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2013The yelps about this place weren’t that great but I bumped into an old friend that recommended I give it a shot. I made a reservation and was greeted and seated right on time (always a plus in my book)! It took a long time for the server to come to our table to even take a drink order but once she did - the experience was top notch. Drinks were always full, food was good, and timing on the food was good too. It wasn’t amazing but the only thing that wasn’t that great were the other customers and I cant fault them for that!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to North ShorePeterDined on 11/8/2013We had a very pleasant dinner. Elegant presentation and friendly service, in a very attractive room. The noise level was moderate, allowing easy conversation, perhaps because it was not a busy night. The dining room is open to a nice bar, which might get noisy sometimes. The menu was basic American with creative touches. The food was very good and a good value. We'll be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good not great.LoisDined on 11/1/2013The food was good not great. The service was above average and I would try it again. It was my first timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a delightful littleBVeeVIPDined on 10/26/2013This was a delightful little restaurant with excellent food and great staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great find... DInnerMiraDined on 10/12/2013What a great find... DInner then a movie - love it... We'll be back...Special Features:
- We're delighted to have aGeriDined on 10/9/2013We're delighted to have a new restaurant in town! I'd go back again.Special Features:
- DisappointingFranDined on 10/6/2013We had looked forward to trying this new restaurant in town, and had expected it to have an outstanding menu. The food was fine and the service quite nice, but it was ordinary.
- noise levelPeggyDined on 9/13/2013The noise level was off the charts - couldn't hear the waitstaff, couldn't hear table conversation and couldn't wait to get to the quiet parking lot. Too many hard surfaces, nothing to absorb the sound and tables too close together. Food and wine were excellent. Friday nights are spent enjoying friends and food, couldn't enjoy the friends. I've been there twice and each time the same - way too loud! I don't enjoy yelling at my dinner companions.Special Features:
- new marblehead restaurant hits higheyeluv2dineVIPDined on 9/12/2013Party or 8 and all enjoyed food thoroughly. Excellent striped bass special, great burger and chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.