Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Las-Vegas
- Phone: (702) 732-7256
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kiko Ojeda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You provide the occasion; we’ll set the scene. Whether you’re organizing a rehearsal dinner or a business lunch presentation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized, enjoyable, and memorable event. Our team of expert staff will do everything required to create a positive experience for your valued guests – from the warm greeting they receive on arrival to their last bite of dessert. Visit http://www.thepalm.com/privatedining to start planning your event.
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
The Las Vegas Palm, located at the Forum Shops in Caesars Palace, has become a haven for Las Vegas's movers and shakers since it opened in 1993.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
206 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (116)fit for foodies (82)good for groups (65)notable wine list (63)hot spot (40)great for lunch (39)romantic (30)vibrant bar scene (26)neighborhood gem (16)late-night find (15)scenic view (9)great for brunch (9)great for outdoor dining (8)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- The Palm always deliversOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014The Palm has always been one of my favorite steakhouses. Upscale with an informal elegance. The food is always fantastic, from the 6-pound lobster, a sensational bone-in-ribeye, to my favorite off-the menu shrimp parmigiana you just can't go wrong.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lobster, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Took my daughter to Vegas for a foodie, show weekend. Lobster at the Palm is the greatest. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the choices on the menu and the different types of lobsters they had available. A very enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, Great, Great EverythingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/13/2014The Palm Restaurant is the finest dining on the Strip. The food is excellent and the service is impeccable and friendly. The people seeing, while sitting outside, is eye opening. This is a special restaurant, although I end up coming more often than when I moved to Las Vegas. One restaurant I will always recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent experienceMizJanieVIPDined on 11/12/2014Whether it is the Palm in Dallas or Las Vegas, you know what you are going to get. Solid, attentive service, cold, crisp salads, excellent quality steaks and hearty sides. I appreciate that they have begun offering side dishes for one; now I don't have to share what my dining partner wants for sides.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014The portions were too large so I would recommend scaling them down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of the PalmeekouteatingDined on 11/7/2014Excellent service, we were seated immediately even though it was crowded. Wait Staff took good care of us. Lots of choices on the menu, our choices were very good and we enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2014worst meal and terrible service that we have experienced in some time Will not go back and certainly would never recommend this place.
- First Time at Palm in Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2014Very busy restaurant for a weeknight ! Should book a day or 2 before planning on dining. Excellent service and food , will be back!Special Features:
- nmicev01Dined on 11/6/2014Restaurant is good for why ever anyone ants to go. Food, service , all good and they give you black napkins when you wear dark clothed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TwiceBigGameDined on 11/6/2014The food and service was so good that I went back for lunch the next day.Special Features:
- Fabulous dinnerluv2finedineDined on 11/5/2014As always, the food was fantastic. Our server was amazing, very warm and friendly. Great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was close to the Colusseum to see the show.GreensleevesDined on 11/5/2014We (my partner and I) had dinner at the Palms Nov. 5th 5:30 pm. The service was lovely, and a nice lady waited on us. The wine was good. I ordered the Veal Marcela and my partner the Sea Bass. We didn't send it back as the service was a bit slow and we didn't want to miss the show (Rod Stewart). My veal was chewy and the sauce was terrible and had a weird taste - too many mushrooms, (I ordered Penne with clams - it was greasy and I'm sure the clams were out of a can). I have had lots of nice veal dishes all over the world) the sea bass was cold. I happened to be in Vegas Nov. 18th and visited the restaurant (the so called Manager - a lady) said she was sorry for this but would have to have me contact the Gen. Manager for any compensation. Well I will not be back to Vegas for a while and certainly will not have dinner at the Palms. My bill came thru at $160.00 Can. dollars - outrageous for a bad dinner.Special Features:
- SteadyBigGameDined on 11/5/2014As always, The Palm never disappoints. Great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!BrassmanDined on 11/4/2014Amazing experience at The Palm! I crushed a Medium Rare 14 oz NY done Blackened Cajun style. From the first bite I regretted not getting the 18 oz. Service was exceptional too. Do yourself a favour and go, oh and don't forget to finish with the cheesecake!
- Excellent eating experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/2/2014The service was excellent. The menu was diverse and inviting. The wedge salad was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good experienceLVLocalsDined on 11/2/2014We have dined at Palm Restaurant previously, and as before, this was an enjoyable experience. I would like to explain why I said that the noise level was energetic. There is a choice of eating inside the restaurant or in a patio on the mall. We chose the latter so we could watch the people walking in the mall. Our party of 4 all ordered different items. I began with a excellent lobster bisque. As entrees my wife and I had veal dishes, both excellent. One of our friends had a filet, which he said was excellent. His wife had a LARGE lobster tail which she really enjoyed. Side dishes are extra- we always enjoy the creamed spinach. Service was excellent. This restaurant is not inexpensive but offers an excellent experience.Special Features:
- The best steak I've ever had!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014You will not leave disappointed or hungry. The food is exceptional and the steak was the best I have ever had. The service is exceptional. I wish this restaurant was in my town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably great!coolkimDined on 10/29/2014Over years and years of you being countless Las Vegas restaurants, this place is simply consistently excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Expected - Very GoodHungrybutPickyDined on 10/29/2014Being predictable is not always bad. The Palm has delivered excellent food and service for me at several locations, so I expected, and received, just that at their Las Vegas restaurant - great food and service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food. Great service2foodiesDined on 10/25/2014We eat here every year while staying at Caesar's Palace. We would recommend the whole lobster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LionheartDined on 10/24/2014Great experince. Waiter Karloz did an outstanding job. Should be recognized by management as a true professional. have been eating at the Palm since 1969 at the flagship 2nd Avenue Manhattan restaurant. Have been to Boston, Chicago and New York many times since then. Still remarkable food, drink and service. My three sons and I had a great time last Friday night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LKAOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014The food was very good. The service not so much. The waiter forgot the clam chowder for one guest--even though the salads, etc were brought for the other guests in our party--and had to be asked about it when the dinners arrived. We also had to ask several times for our water to be refilled.Special Features:
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/23/2014The Palm Las Vegas lives up to my expectations for this group of restaurants! Incredible food, beautiful facility, lively atmosphere, impeccable service! An absolutely first rate experience! I was dining alone and I was given a great table, not shoved away in some dark little corner. I can not say enough about how attentive my servers were, positively fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm Patio is the best!DSdinerVIPDined on 10/23/2014Can't beat a steak at the Palm and the people watching at Caesar's Forum!
- Needs a makeoverGus1Dined on 10/22/2014I've always made sure to make Palm a must for dinner while in Vegas. I was sad to see a restaurant in need of a facelift. While walking back to our booth there were multiple tables with napkins jammed under the legs of the tables instead of wobble wedges. Our booth was tiny for 2 big guys and a petit lady. The booth was rocking the whole time and felt like if i coughed the whole thing would fall apart. The restaurant was slow during our dinner and our server was average. I was happy to see one of the lead servers with the shaved head and glasses still works there. Shrimp cocktail was delicious, lobster bisque wasn't hot. It was good, but it used to be the best. Hopefully they can bring it back to the prime gem it used to be. Will be back.Special Features:
- Awesome placeIlovefoodDined on 10/21/2014Great place to eat during your stay in Vegas Was there with a party of 10 and everything we had was wonderful Loved it allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-show dinnersbhdinerDined on 10/21/2014Dined in Las Vegas "Palm" prior to show. Sat outside and had a wonderful dining experience. All dishes were beautifully prepared and tasted fabulous. Service was perfect and server made valuable suggestions. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- The Best!MikeandPatDined on 10/18/2014As usual, went there for our 37th anniversary. Anna was our waitress. Can't say enough about her! Excellent in all ways. Food was great! Boy, I do love their clams. Went back the next night, asked for Anna. Once again excellent service and food at its best. Thank youSpecial Features:
- The Palm - Las Vegasjabber811Dined on 10/18/2014We ate at the Palm as our last dinner in Las Vegas on Saturday night. And let me say, it was awesome. We booked a table over the internet through Open Table and arrived 30 minutes prior to our reservation. We had a drink at the bar and was seated promptly at 5:30pm. The waiter, Sean Michael, and his helper Ryan were absolutely fantastic. They were incredibly attentive and perfect in every way. The appetizers, dinners, wine, and desserts were great. The best part was the view our table had, situated between two open doors overlooking the courtyard in the casino. Would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/18/2014THE CAESAR SALAD WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING, TOO MUCH DRESSING, AND NO FLAVOR, DID NOT TASTE LIKE A CAESAR SALAD. THE STEAK WAS VERY TASTEY. THE WAITER GOT THE ORDER WRONG, GAVE US A SMALL STEAK TO SHARE INSTEAD OF THE LARGER ONE WE ORDERED, AND GAVE US A LARGE SIDE DISH INSTEAD OF THE SMALLER PORTIONSpecial Features:
- She's Not What she used to BeDeigsVIPDined on 10/17/2014loyal Palm fan but the steaks have been shaky for about a month. Server told me that they changed meat b=vendors...rib eye is pathetic..this and filled with gristle. Will become a loyal fan of Del Frisco's now. Wait staff os slipping..some new ones are terrible
- Not worth itSteveDined on 10/17/2014Considerably overpriced given the ambiance and food quality.
- Same old same oldsld007Dined on 10/16/2014I live in Dallas and frequent the Dallas Palm often. This was my second time in Vegas at the Palm for a birthday, once when I was 40 and npw at 56. Not much has changed, same old good food same old mediocre service. It was not crowded, which was good but the service was lackluster. Much better in Dallas. The lobster was good not great like in Dallas. My girlfriend asked for a Dr. Pepper and the waiter brought her a root beer, trying to fool us. How juvenile! The GiGi salad had shrimp not lobster like in Dallas. The bisque was fair. Just a good not great same old same old.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Everything at the Palm was outstanding. Table seating, our waiter (Angel) and especially the food. Thanks for a great nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/15/2014Absolutely FABULOUS meal with service to match! Wholeheartedly recommend dining here any opportunity you have!Special Features:
- We go for the LOBSTER!MangiaBeneDined on 10/14/2014Always exceptional!!! In all the years we've been going to The Palm in Las Vegas....we've never re been disappointed. We don't bother to eat lobster anyplace else! They are also known for their steaks!Special Features:
- Best Meal in Vegas1txnpumpDined on 10/13/2014This was by far the best meal I had during a long stay in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Best Ahi Tuna Ever.JLOWDined on 10/12/2014Excellent Food. We ordered both the salmon w/mango salsa and the sesame seared ahi tuna steak. Both had large portions (we could have easily shared one meal) and were incredible. Honestly, I think this was the best Tuna I've had...ever. Perfectly seared. We also each had a caesar salad, nicely portioned and delicious. We ordered the three-cheese potatoes au gratin (single portion) and it was amazing. We were able to sit on the "patio" of the forum shops to people watch, which was great:) This restaurant was a recommendation from a friend and I would easily go again. YUM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place to people watchWzeiglerDined on 10/11/2014If you sit on the patio you can see everyone from the stars to the trailer park
- Colossal LobsterseatingoutVIPDined on 10/11/2014The Las Vegas Palm lives up to its reputation as the place to go for large lobsters. We were not disappointed inthe least. The service was also outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.