Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Las-Vegas
- Phone: 7027327256
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kiko Ojeda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You provide the occasion; we’ll set the scene. Whether you’re organizing a rehearsal dinner or a business lunch presentation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized, enjoyable, and memorable event. Our team of expert staff will do everything required to create a positive experience for your valued guests – from the warm greeting they receive on arrival to their last bite of dessert. Visit http://www.thepalm.com/privatedining to start planning your event.
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
The Las Vegas Palm, located at the Forum Shops in Caesars Palace, has become a haven for Las Vegas's movers and shakers since it opened in 1993.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
214 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (135)fit for foodies (79)notable wine list (70)good for groups (63)great for lunch (40)romantic (35)hot spot (34)vibrant bar scene (23)late-night find (18)scenic view (16)great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (10)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- Romantic DinnerVegasDiceDined on 9/30/2014We loved the food and the service was great. I reserved on OpenTable, provided my 837 Club Membership number and let them know we were celebrating a birthday. When we arrived the table was all set, it had been tastefully decorated for a birthday celebration and a very nice handwritten note card wishing us a happy birthday was already on the table. This was a nice touch and made my GF very happy. As I already said the food was amazing, I've been going to the Palm restaurant for almost 20 years now and they always deliver. About the only issue was that the noise level was ridiculous that evening because the idiots at the bar were watching a game on the TV and probably could have been heard all the way to the Top of the Stratosphere Tower!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful setting but!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Waiter brought us the wrong drinks to start with. Had no side plates or cutlery for starters. From the moment we were seated our waiter was totally useless. For a restaurant that is supposedly fine dining this did not meet expectations.Special Features:
- Not happyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014When we last ate at a Palm restaurant it was in Miami and the food and service was great so we thought we would go to the Palm in Las Vegas. WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE. My wife and I were looking forward to having a nice lobster dinner. We order a 4 pound lobster, the only trouble was the claws (suspiciously identical) were from a 4 pounder but the tails looked like it came from a 2 pound lobster, stuff with very little crab meat. If the food was as good as the server we would have been happy. Why would they try to rip us off and not give us what we ordered?
- BillDined on 9/27/2014The Palm is always solid. It never disappoints and it didn't on this occasion. The service was excellent!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Great food /friendly waiter-Barry - Appreciated that they read our Open Table notes which said we had to be out in time to see concert. Acknowledged this when they sat us. Surprised my guests that they knew this. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best in VegasRandyd501Dined on 9/26/2014Love The Palm in Los Angeles and Vegas. Best salad anywhere and steaks are top knotch. Vibrant scene located right when you enter the Forum Shoppes at Caesars. Service is unbeatable and our waiter was a real character from South Philly..Special Features:
- Our Favoritelwebb356Dined on 9/25/2014We always dine at The Palm when possible. It has been a favorite of my wife and I. We discovered The Palm for ourselves while visiting New York and have attempted to dine at the other branches when we can.Special Features:
- The Palm Restaurantdaisy26VIPDined on 9/23/2014My husband and I love to eat at The Palm. We enjoy the wonderful food, large portions, caring servers. Recently we had the lunch special and the portions were very generous and the price is more than right for the quality of food. Thank you Palm restaurant.Special Features:
- Not Very Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Party of 2 at Palm Restaurant to celebrate wife's birthday. Waiter did not speak very good English & was difficult to understand. All he wanted to do was take our dinner order. He introduced himself, but we did not get his name. We asked if we could order a glass of wine before he took our dinner order. No one asked if we were celebrating a special occasion. My wife had Sea Bass and was put off by the fishy first bite - she said it was OK in the middle portion of the meat. I have never been served such a bland version of my favorite - Veal Marsala. Our dessert was enjoyable - It will be a long time before we spend that kind of money at Palm for a special occasion that ended up being a less than enjoyable special occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Lilly was our server, she was outstanding in every way. The lobster was perfectly cooked as was the TunaSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014The lobster is always excellent. We have dined at many Palm restaurants and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Outstanding serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The food is always wonderful but this time the service was exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerImthefool2Dined on 9/17/2014Very great food as you would expect from the palm!! Patio seating a little loud being in the forum shops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinnerat8Dined on 9/17/2014Used a gift certificate to eat at the Palms. The service and food were terrific, but the ambiance was lacking - there isn't much to write about when you are looking out at foot traffic in the Forum Shops at Ceasar's Palace. The noise level inside the restaurant was very loud so we asked for a table outside in the shopping arcade. I really enjoyed the meal but would probably not return.Special Features:
- FantasticInfrequentReviewerDined on 9/17/2014Amazing service and the food was excellent! They were very accommodating for our large group.
- Great, as usual!wroyalDined on 9/17/2014I first discovered the original Palm restaurant in New York in 1986 and since then, it has been my favorite restaurant in all of New York. I've never been disappointed at any Palm restaurant, and this one met and surpassed those high expectations. The service was impeccable, the staff was friendly and welcoming, and the food - oh, the food. It was outstanding. There is just one word to describe our experience - excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Food and Wine was outstanding!!LasvegasDined on 9/16/2014The food and wine was outstanding, would come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm Las VegasDominique55Dined on 9/16/2014Except for the raucous music, it was very enjoyable. (We still miss Palm San Diego.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodCenatimeDined on 9/15/2014Had a New York steak, perfect cut and cooked excellent. Waiter tony was awesome. Good came out fast as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!abnnatali1Dined on 9/15/2014The steaks well excellent. The veal Marsala was off the charts. Great attentive service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for Lobsters!eatoutalotDined on 9/13/2014We are locals and rarely go to the Strip to dine. However when we decided we wanted Lobster the Palm was an obvious choice. The entire staff did a great job recognizing my wife's birthday and the Lobsters were outstanding.Special Features:
- Dependable and easytimberVIPDined on 9/12/2014A really great spot--today was a business lunch and it's really a good setting for that. Ate "inside" and if you want a quieter spot, head in. Simple lunch--steak chop-chop salad was great and my guest said his pastrami was as well. Great service---knew we were talking business and let us linger while also taking really good care of us, a great balance a lot of places don't quite figure out. Solid spot, one of those "can't go wrong" places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJersey13Dined on 9/11/2014This was our first time here. The waitress made us feel right at home. The lobster melted in your mouth. Veal Marsala was to die for. The noise level was a little to much for us but we would definately go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good....not great.jbrady0626Dined on 9/11/2014The food was really good, but it should be exceptional at those prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viva LAS VEGAS GemProfessorVIPDined on 9/10/2014As one always expects from visiting the PALM restaurants in many cities around the USA, here is no different in Las Vegas. The management is friendly, the staff sympathetic and the food delicious. Prices are about the same as one finds at other locations and the quality is well-maintained.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointeddct76Dined on 9/8/2014Unfortunately, for the price paid..... the food was by far the poorest we had on the trip. My husbands steak was fatty and had no flavour at all.... the chicken parmesan was decent at best.. the service was great and so were the goat cheese whipped potatoes.. but we will not come back next time.Special Features:
- Palm in Las VegasDaveDined on 9/7/2014A great dinner after catching the 7:00 p.m. show of the Smoker Robinson musical in Vegas. Steak was delightful as well as the cream spinach. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Vegas!Special Features:
- Don't gogroupof14VIPDined on 9/6/2014Have been to this Palm and NY Palm and loved it. Super high price is normal in Vegas but so not worth it here. Service was super slow and surly, and food was not that great. Lobster tail was so dry, and overcooked charred with bits of shell imbedded into the bites and smothered in some paprika like substance that was bad. Never knew you could ruin lobster. So loud could not talk to each other and of 9 of us only 2 liked their food. With so many other choices in Vegas no wonder this one had space and was empty on Saturday night.
- Great for Business TravelersJoNanaDiningDined on 9/2/2014The food is excellent. Steaks were cooked to perfection and the sides, large enough to share among 3 people did not disappoint. A great place for out if town business travelers. Smaller potions of sides now offered. The veal Marsala is a generous portion with lost of mushrooms. Our request for a side of pasta was honored without hesitation. We were there on a Tyesday. Not crowded. Noise level excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014We love The Palm. The lobster was cooked perfectly and the service couldn't be better.Special Features:
- The PalmJandjDined on 8/30/2014We love going to The Palm and our dinner for this visit was for the lobster dinner for my husband's birthday, which is a tradition every year. Excellent!Special Features:
- nice steaktomoyukiiDined on 8/29/2014convenient location -- inside forum shop, near from ceasors palace hotel. both primi rib ant t-bone were very nice. glass wine was very good -- chardonaySpecial Features:
- FantasticViclaiDined on 8/29/2014The Service and Quality of their food is outstanding. We had the Lobster special and it was prepared perfectly. Their wine list is also excellent.Special Features:
- Great eveningStarreyedDined on 8/29/2014Celebrating our 56th wedding anniversary; lobster special! Always a special! Try to get to The Palm at least once each year.Special Features:
- AMAZINGLarrrBearrrDined on 8/28/2014The Palm will never let you down! My date and I shared the 4# Lobster, with salad and 1/2 & 1/2 potatoes! Our server (LINH) & her assistant were great...impressing my date by the lobster presentation and removing the meat from the claw!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2014Great food, but this time poor service. Waiter didn't listen to what we said, didn't offer us the monthly special (we had to explain this to him) and seemed first of all to be interested in his tip. We have been to different Palm Restaurants many times, three times we visited the one in Las Vegas, but it was the first time we had such a poor service. Too bad.
- Good food / Bad ServiceLov2gooutDined on 8/23/2014It is sad that such as good place ruined our dining experience with a bad waiter; ever since we got there, the waiter seem to be pre-occupied with the amount money we spent rather than providing a good service. The waiter did not have a good attitude, and our questions about the menu were answered vaguely. At the end of the dinner, we told him that we were not leaving a tip because of his attitude, and he confronted me, and said that he was going add the tip to the credit card him self.
- 2fun4wordsDined on 8/23/2014We had a wonderful dinner for our anniversary. The people could not have been nicer. The food was absolutely the best. Thank you Palm for making our celebration the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Power LunchSteveKDined on 8/23/2014We had a great power lunch for 4 people. The food is excellent! The service was excellent! I was sorry to see that the reduced priced wine prices for lunch was discontinued.Special Features:
- DavidDined on 8/22/2014Everything was perfect. We had the 5 pound lobster and my daughter had never seen anything like it. She has become a foodie like my selk and is loving sea food these days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.