Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Las-Vegas
- Phone: 7027327256
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kiko Ojeda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You provide the occasion; we’ll set the scene. Whether you’re organizing a rehearsal dinner or a business lunch presentation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized, enjoyable, and memorable event. Our team of expert staff will do everything required to create a positive experience for your valued guests – from the warm greeting they receive on arrival to their last bite of dessert. Visit http://www.thepalm.com/privatedining to start planning your event.
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
The Las Vegas Palm, located at the Forum Shops in Caesars Palace, has become a haven for Las Vegas's movers and shakers since it opened in 1993.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
200 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (119)fit for foodies (80)notable wine list (66)good for groups (57)great for lunch (39)hot spot (35)romantic (30)vibrant bar scene (26)late-night find (16)neighborhood gem (13)great for outdoor dining (11)scenic view (11)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (8)Show More
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Everything at the Palm was outstanding. Table seating, our waiter (Angel) and especially the food. Thanks for a great nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/15/2014Absolutely FABULOUS meal with service to match! Wholeheartedly recommend dining here any opportunity you have!Special Features:
- We go for the LOBSTER!MangiaBeneDined on 10/14/2014Always exceptional!!! In all the years we've been going to The Palm in Las Vegas....we've never re been disappointed. We don't bother to eat lobster anyplace else! They are also known for their steaks!Special Features:
- Best Meal in Vegas1txnpumpDined on 10/13/2014This was by far the best meal I had during a long stay in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Best Ahi Tuna Ever.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014Excellent Food. We ordered both the salmon w/mango salsa and the sesame seared ahi tuna steak. Both had large portions (we could have easily shared one meal) and were incredible. Honestly, I think this was the best Tuna I've had...ever. Perfectly seared. We also each had a caesar salad, nicely portioned and delicious. We ordered the three-cheese potatoes au gratin (single portion) and it was amazing. We were able to sit on the "patio" of the forum shops to people watch, which was great:) This restaurant was a recommendation from a friend and I would easily go again. YUM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place to people watchWzeiglerDined on 10/11/2014If you sit on the patio you can see everyone from the stars to the trailer park
- Colossal LobsterseatingoutVIPDined on 10/11/2014The Las Vegas Palm lives up to its reputation as the place to go for large lobsters. We were not disappointed inthe least. The service was also outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 10/9/2014The steaks here are gigantic - a bit too big - but they are amazing. Service was top notch as well.Special Features:
- Palm at it's bestSharonp1894Dined on 10/5/2014Always delicious. Great steaks we love the potato chips and onion rings. Ceasar salad was not as tasty as it could be. Green beans were ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Classic SteakhouseweRfoodiesVIPDined on 10/4/2014There are many choices for fine dining in Vegas, but we were only in town for 2 days & the Palm was our choice for one of those days! Hubby had the prime rib (he loves the maple flavor in the au jus!) & I had the lobster tail (a bit overcooked this time, but still sweet). We started with a couple of Belvedere martinis with olives, love that the "up" version came icy cold & with 3 large olives. Hubby's was on the rocks, a good pour & the hand-stuffed bleu cheese olives were awesome. We ALWAYS get the Shrimp Bruno to start, it's never disappointing & our awesome server Lynn brought us some toasted bread to dip in the mustardy-butter sauce-one word-YUMMY! We also split a Caesar salad. Too full for cheesecake--recommended though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic DinnerVegasDiceDined on 9/30/2014We loved the food and the service was great. I reserved on OpenTable, provided my 837 Club Membership number and let them know we were celebrating a birthday. When we arrived the table was all set, it had been tastefully decorated for a birthday celebration and a very nice handwritten note card wishing us a happy birthday was already on the table. This was a nice touch and made my GF very happy. As I already said the food was amazing, I've been going to the Palm restaurant for almost 20 years now and they always deliver. About the only issue was that the noise level was ridiculous that evening because the idiots at the bar were watching a game on the TV and probably could have been heard all the way to the Top of the Stratosphere Tower!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/29/2014Two of us ordered 24 oz Ribeyes here and had the whipped potatoes. The whipped potatoes were wonderful, and so were the steaks for the first outer third, and then as we got closer to the middle, it became less tender and more firm, even though it was pink and medium rare in the middle. The flavor was there, but not the texture. I liked the steak for the most part, but for a somewhat pricey place in a sea of steakhouses in Las Vegas, I would probably pick somewhere else.Special Features:
- Beautiful setting but!PPPPDined on 9/29/2014Waiter brought us the wrong drinks to start with. Had no side plates or cutlery for starters. From the moment we were seated our waiter was totally useless. For a restaurant that is supposedly fine dining this did not meet expectations.Special Features:
- Not happy10ptdiamondDined on 9/28/2014When we last ate at a Palm restaurant it was in Miami and the food and service was great so we thought we would go to the Palm in Las Vegas. WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE. My wife and I were looking forward to having a nice lobster dinner. We order a 4 pound lobster, the only trouble was the claws (suspiciously identical) were from a 4 pounder but the tails looked like it came from a 2 pound lobster, stuff with very little crab meat. If the food was as good as the server we would have been happy. Why would they try to rip us off and not give us what we ordered?
- BillDined on 9/27/2014The Palm is always solid. It never disappoints and it didn't on this occasion. The service was excellent!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Great food /friendly waiter-Barry - Appreciated that they read our Open Table notes which said we had to be out in time to see concert. Acknowledged this when they sat us. Surprised my guests that they knew this. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best in VegasRandyd501Dined on 9/26/2014Love The Palm in Los Angeles and Vegas. Best salad anywhere and steaks are top knotch. Vibrant scene located right when you enter the Forum Shoppes at Caesars. Service is unbeatable and our waiter was a real character from South Philly..Special Features:
- Our Favoritelwebb356Dined on 9/25/2014We always dine at The Palm when possible. It has been a favorite of my wife and I. We discovered The Palm for ourselves while visiting New York and have attempted to dine at the other branches when we can.Special Features:
- The Palm Restaurantdaisy26VIPDined on 9/23/2014My husband and I love to eat at The Palm. We enjoy the wonderful food, large portions, caring servers. Recently we had the lunch special and the portions were very generous and the price is more than right for the quality of food. Thank you Palm restaurant.Special Features:
- OutstandingReneeDined on 9/23/2014Everything was cooked as requested. We had the filet mignon tips (Oscar style) and the Chicken Parmesan. Chicken Parm was out of this world! Tomato Sauce was just right. Caesar salad and lobster bisque were excellent as well.Special Features:
- Not Very Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Party of 2 at Palm Restaurant to celebrate wife's birthday. Waiter did not speak very good English & was difficult to understand. All he wanted to do was take our dinner order. He introduced himself, but we did not get his name. We asked if we could order a glass of wine before he took our dinner order. No one asked if we were celebrating a special occasion. My wife had Sea Bass and was put off by the fishy first bite - she said it was OK in the middle portion of the meat. I have never been served such a bland version of my favorite - Veal Marsala. Our dessert was enjoyable - It will be a long time before we spend that kind of money at Palm for a special occasion that ended up being a less than enjoyable special occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Lilly was our server, she was outstanding in every way. The lobster was perfectly cooked as was the TunaSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014The lobster is always excellent. We have dined at many Palm restaurants and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Outstanding serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The food is always wonderful but this time the service was exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerImthefool2Dined on 9/17/2014Very great food as you would expect from the palm!! Patio seating a little loud being in the forum shops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinnerat8Dined on 9/17/2014Used a gift certificate to eat at the Palms. The service and food were terrific, but the ambiance was lacking - there isn't much to write about when you are looking out at foot traffic in the Forum Shops at Ceasar's Palace. The noise level inside the restaurant was very loud so we asked for a table outside in the shopping arcade. I really enjoyed the meal but would probably not return.Special Features:
- FantasticInfrequentReviewerDined on 9/17/2014Amazing service and the food was excellent! They were very accommodating for our large group.
- Great, as usual!wroyalDined on 9/17/2014I first discovered the original Palm restaurant in New York in 1986 and since then, it has been my favorite restaurant in all of New York. I've never been disappointed at any Palm restaurant, and this one met and surpassed those high expectations. The service was impeccable, the staff was friendly and welcoming, and the food - oh, the food. It was outstanding. There is just one word to describe our experience - excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Food and Wine was outstanding!!LasvegasDined on 9/16/2014The food and wine was outstanding, would come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm Las VegasDominique55Dined on 9/16/2014Except for the raucous music, it was very enjoyable. (We still miss Palm San Diego.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodCenatimeDined on 9/15/2014Had a New York steak, perfect cut and cooked excellent. Waiter tony was awesome. Good came out fast as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!abnnatali1Dined on 9/15/2014The steaks well excellent. The veal Marsala was off the charts. Great attentive service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for Lobsters!eatoutalotDined on 9/13/2014We are locals and rarely go to the Strip to dine. However when we decided we wanted Lobster the Palm was an obvious choice. The entire staff did a great job recognizing my wife's birthday and the Lobsters were outstanding.Special Features:
- Dependable and easytimberVIPDined on 9/12/2014A really great spot--today was a business lunch and it's really a good setting for that. Ate "inside" and if you want a quieter spot, head in. Simple lunch--steak chop-chop salad was great and my guest said his pastrami was as well. Great service---knew we were talking business and let us linger while also taking really good care of us, a great balance a lot of places don't quite figure out. Solid spot, one of those "can't go wrong" places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJersey13Dined on 9/11/2014This was our first time here. The waitress made us feel right at home. The lobster melted in your mouth. Veal Marsala was to die for. The noise level was a little to much for us but we would definately go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good....not great.jbrady0626Dined on 9/11/2014The food was really good, but it should be exceptional at those prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viva LAS VEGAS GemProfessorVIPDined on 9/10/2014As one always expects from visiting the PALM restaurants in many cities around the USA, here is no different in Las Vegas. The management is friendly, the staff sympathetic and the food delicious. Prices are about the same as one finds at other locations and the quality is well-maintained.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointeddct76Dined on 9/8/2014Unfortunately, for the price paid..... the food was by far the poorest we had on the trip. My husbands steak was fatty and had no flavour at all.... the chicken parmesan was decent at best.. the service was great and so were the goat cheese whipped potatoes.. but we will not come back next time.Special Features:
- Palm in Las VegasDaveDined on 9/7/2014A great dinner after catching the 7:00 p.m. show of the Smoker Robinson musical in Vegas. Steak was delightful as well as the cream spinach. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Vegas!Special Features:
- Don't gogroupof14VIPDined on 9/6/2014Have been to this Palm and NY Palm and loved it. Super high price is normal in Vegas but so not worth it here. Service was super slow and surly, and food was not that great. Lobster tail was so dry, and overcooked charred with bits of shell imbedded into the bites and smothered in some paprika like substance that was bad. Never knew you could ruin lobster. So loud could not talk to each other and of 9 of us only 2 liked their food. With so many other choices in Vegas no wonder this one had space and was empty on Saturday night.