Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Las-Vegas
- Phone: 7027327256
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kiko Ojeda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You provide the occasion; we’ll set the scene. Whether you’re organizing a rehearsal dinner or a business lunch presentation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized, enjoyable, and memorable event. Our team of expert staff will do everything required to create a positive experience for your valued guests – from the warm greeting they receive on arrival to their last bite of dessert. Visit http://www.thepalm.com/privatedining to start planning your event.
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas
The Las Vegas Palm, located at the Forum Shops in Caesars Palace, has become a haven for Las Vegas's movers and shakers since it opened in 1993.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
216 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (129)fit for foodies (81)notable wine list (69)good for groups (68)great for lunch (41)romantic (35)hot spot (29)vibrant bar scene (25)late-night find (20)scenic view (16)neighborhood gem (15)great for outdoor dining (14)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- AMAZINGLarrrBearrrDined on 8/28/2014The Palm will never let you down! My date and I shared the 4# Lobster, with salad and 1/2 & 1/2 potatoes! Our server (LINH) & her assistant were great...impressing my date by the lobster presentation and removing the meat from the claw!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2014Great food, but this time poor service. Waiter didn't listen to what we said, didn't offer us the monthly special (we had to explain this to him) and seemed first of all to be interested in his tip. We have been to different Palm Restaurants many times, three times we visited the one in Las Vegas, but it was the first time we had such a poor service. Too bad.
- Good food / Bad ServiceLov2gooutDined on 8/23/2014It is sad that such as good place ruined our dining experience with a bad waiter; ever since we got there, the waiter seem to be pre-occupied with the amount money we spent rather than providing a good service. The waiter did not have a good attitude, and our questions about the menu were answered vaguely. At the end of the dinner, we told him that we were not leaving a tip because of his attitude, and he confronted me, and said that he was going add the tip to the credit card him self.
- 2fun4wordsDined on 8/23/2014We had a wonderful dinner for our anniversary. The people could not have been nicer. The food was absolutely the best. Thank you Palm for making our celebration the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Power LunchSteveKDined on 8/23/2014We had a great power lunch for 4 people. The food is excellent! The service was excellent! I was sorry to see that the reduced priced wine prices for lunch was discontinued.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Everything was perfect. We had the 5 pound lobster and my daughter had never seen anything like it. She has become a foodie like my selk and is loving sea food these days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster CrazyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014I love this restaurant...we go during the summers for their lobster special. However, this time instead of two side dishes offered with the special we only got to choose one. Although the service is always great it took quite a long time for our lobster to come out from the kitchen. We got an e-mail the night before telling us we could get a 5lb lobster instead of a 4lb for the same price if we came a day earlier than our reservation. We would love to have had that deal but could not change our plans. We asked if they could honor that offer the night of our reservation which was the next night and it was a no. I still like the restaurant and I guess the economy is hitting everywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014Always a great selection pre-show for the Strip. We are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Sharon Moret 837 MemberVEGASGEMDined on 8/20/2014Unbelievable dinner, service, ease of making reservations, prompt seating. Disappointed at not being allowed my points for dinner as friend used her charge card to pay for same.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 LG Lobster for 2 - disappointingDisasterDined on 8/20/2014We started out with Lobster Bisque which was too salty. The Lobster was great but they forgot to bib us. Bread was very stale. Service was rather slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just for steaks!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/20/2014We love the steaks and veal chops at The Palm, but their seafood is also outstanding. Last night, we shared and enjoyed a five-lb. lobster. It was cooked to perfection (as usual), and the service was wonderful. The Palm really makes you feel like a family memberSpecial Features:
- ClassicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014The Palm in Las Vegas as well as all the other Palm locations are classic steak ( and lobster ) houses. Great quality, and classic N Y style service.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2014The service was excellent from greeting at the door, the waiter (Karlas) took our order after giving us plenty of time to enjoy our cocktails. Water was refilled as needed and the steaks met ou expectations. A terrific meal as usual at the Palm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food went back twice.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/20141st time the food came out, the swordfish and lobster were cold. The 2nd time, the steak was supposed to be medium and came out rare.
- Great Service; Wonderful LobsterMareDined on 8/17/2014We ordered the lobster special which was wonderful. I took my signed receipt with me and the waitress tracked us down (with a smile) in a shop next door for which I felt badly. She was delightful and excellent.
- seating not great.PalmDined on 8/16/2014Made reservations and still got stuck with the worst table in the place. Broom closet ambiance is not my thing when I'm dropping $$$$ for dinner.Special Features:
- Great Place to eat with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/15/2014Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Menu has a nice variety of choices and not a bad steak choice on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gail62VIPDined on 8/15/2014The lobster bisque was devine as was the steak. The side of potates was so delicious, glad we ordered it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE IT HEREBKLYNBOYDined on 8/10/2014IVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH ANYTHING AT THE PALM THE BEST LOBSTER IN LAS VEGAS. LOBSTER BISQUE AND STEAK 5 STAR SEVICESpecial Features:
- Pricey but very good.Joe5399VIPDined on 8/9/2014I have dined at the Palm in the past and was once again very impressed with the quality of the meal and service. I usually figure on $100/person however it seems I cannot get out of the Palm under $150/person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great name no food up to itIgnacioKeyBiscayneDined on 8/8/2014The service absolutely outstanding. The meat was far from what to be expected for a high end very expensive steakhouse.
- LexiDined on 8/8/2014The atmosphere and wait staff very attentive. Food was good but not great! Would try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic dinnerHXKJHKDined on 8/7/2014Went there for our 48th Wedding Anniversary dinner. Had the Summer Special - $99 for 4 lb lobster split in two, two salads and one huge side dish. Tremendous bargain & absolutely wonderful meal. Cooked perfectly and taken care of by an affable & knowledgeable waiter. His assistant who cracked the crustacian and took out the meat was an expert and even found us at the valet parking area with a sweater we left behind. We sat on the indoor "patio" which is part of the Caesar's Forum - great people watching in total comfort!!! As a local, we know of some of the downtown restaurants that are certainly great but cost you a mortgage payment. As far as we are concerned, the Palm in LV is truly a "gem."Special Features:
- Always a Pleasure!TamandraDined on 8/7/2014This was my 3rd visit to The Palm; we come every year on our annual girls' trip to Vegas. They never disappoint! The wine list is extensive, and the quality of the steaks is outstanding. Our waiter, Barry, was very outgoing, friendly and attentive. The steaks are always sublime and the "old school" dinner salad had crunchy radishes and cucumbers on it and their blue cheese dressing is the best. We will definitely be returning again next year!Special Features:
- A favoriteLuv2dinehereDined on 8/5/2014The Palm is one of my favorites in Vegas. Awesome food and service!!!! But I miss my favorite waiter "Frankie" even tho its been over six years since he left. He was the BEST! But the others are great also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMissy04747Dined on 8/4/2014Food was fantastic as was the wait staff. All around a great place to eat. Price wasn't too bad either. Fried calamari appetizer, 2 filet mignons (8 and 16 oz) plus 2 sides came to about $150.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatSkippersDined on 7/28/2014I have been dining here since 1999 and every time the service and food is fabulous.Special Features:
- LVGUYVIPDined on 7/26/2014Great servers Barry and Carlos add the personal touch and the lobster are the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowGregDined on 7/26/2014I love this place. Great food, great location and outstanding service. This place is a must when visiting Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerNancyG1Dined on 7/25/2014Food always consistently great. Loved sitting on patio people watchinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor food.QualityDined on 7/25/2014Don't go to the Palm at Caesar's Palace, while in Vegas. Dinner for three was $200 and it was very poor quality Italian food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014when is Vegas this is a must stop....always on the mark...great food and great drinks...wait staff very professional and friendly...delicious steaks and sides....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak, steak, steakOrionDined on 7/24/2014Always the best steaks, great service, awesome sides. When you want a real steak dinner, look no further. Also, join the 837 club, well worth it if you eat at The Palm 2+ times a year.Special Features:
- FerranteDined on 7/24/2014We have been coming to the Palms for the last 3 years as a bigger group- If you want to have great service, excellent menu and just a great time consider booking the Palms! Location is easy to find located just outside of Caesars- You can sit inside or enjoy an outdoor table and watch the flow of people strolling through the Forum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent lobster specialStarreyedDined on 7/23/2014Great dinner! Wait staff outstanding! Say outside facing all the stores and had a few good laughs!Special Features:
- GumbyVIPDined on 7/23/2014I have been going to The Palm for 41 years and I am never disappointed. You can't beat the lobster, but they also serve a great steak, crab cakes and veal dishes. I love their Half and Half ( fried onion crisp and fired potato chips ). They have a great shrimp cocktail, old school, and make a very good caesar salad. Have big appetite when you go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good go-to SpotGramminkieVIPDined on 7/20/2014Whenever we go to Las Vegas, we go to the Palms. The food is always good. The service is always impeccable...especially if Ruan is your server. AND they have an excellent wine, beer, and cocktail list. Make it your stop in the Caesar's Forum Shops!Special Features:
- Disappointing Lobster Dinnerjb65VIPDined on 7/20/2014Every summer we look forward to the lobster specials at The Palm Restaurant.Unfortunately this season year was a disappointment. The service was poor and our steamed lobsters were anything but firm and succulent.
- Restaurant going downhillGail62VIPDined on 7/20/2014This was the worst experience I have had at the Palm. One other time my water class had a chip where you put your mouth, I ordered the lobster roll and the bun was moldy. Sunday, we were four people, my husband ordered the Fish of the Day, it was filet of sole oreganata. It was so soft, it tasted like it was frozen and defrosted and loaded with bones. My husband sent it back and ordered the twin Filet mignons. By the time he got them, the rest of us were done with our meal, they were not tender, so he just took them home to make a sandwich with. Two ordered double expresso's with Zambuca. The coffee came out but not the liquor, they waited for it and it finally came. We used to eat there quite a lot, not anymore.
- Lovefun7OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/17/2014The Palm is a long time "institution." The food is excellent; the value is fair; the experience is consistent and fun. The lobster and steaks are legendary. Very good salads and some of the best potato choices around.Special Features: