Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
3391 Peachtree Road, NE
At the Westin Buckhead
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Atlanta
- Phone: (404) 814-1955
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am- 10:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am Lunch and Dinner: Monday - Friday: 11:30am- 10:30pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chris Cannizzaro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You provide the occasion; we’ll set the scene. Whether you’re organizing a rehearsal dinner or a business lunch presentation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized, enjoyable, and memorable event. Our team of expert staff will do everything required to create a positive experience for your valued guests – from the warm greeting they receive on arrival to their last bite of dessert. Visit http://www.thepalm.com/privatedining to start planning your event.
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
Palm Restaurant...The Classic American Steak House is renowned for its USDA prime aged steaks, jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters, Italian dishes, the freshest of seafood, warm smiles, outstanding service & an atmosphere like nowhere else. Voted “Best Business Lunch in Atlanta” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle & “Best Place to Spot a Celebrity” by Atlanta Magazine, Palm Restaurant is located in the heart of Buckhead inside The Westin Buckhead just steps away from some of the city's premier entertainment & shopping destinations including Lenox Square & Phipps Plaza. Ask The Palm Restaurant about joining The 837 Club, and enjoy the perks and rewards of good taste, great food, and the Palm Restaurant experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (47)good for groups (31)fit for foodies (25)romantic (23)notable wine list (21)neighborhood gem (17)great for lunch (15)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- DID NOT DISSAPOINTLEOGDined on 11/22/2014WHAT CAN ONE SAY JUST AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE AS EXPECTEDSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food.DeBunkDined on 11/20/2014I made a reservation at the Palm for a business lunch with an out of town colleague. From excellent table-side service to delicious food, it was all wonderful. I could not have asked for a better location for this meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service Can't Be Beat!PrimaDonnaVIPDined on 11/8/2014I've eaten at Palms in six cities; they are all wonderful, but there is something special about the Atlanta Palm. You can't say it is the Southern charm, because our charming waiter was from Philadelphia! And the (3 lb.) lobster, steak and creamed spinach that had us drooling when they came out and we devoured happily can certainly be found at other city steakhouse restaurants -- they just don't taste as good anywhere else. It had been a while since we had been there for dinner, and with valet parking and a cozy nook location inside the hotel, we wonder why we waited so long to return. We won't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE PALM NEVER WAVERSBLOTTOZDined on 11/2/2014The Palm is a time proven top drawer dining experience. The service is exemplary, the menu carefully sculpted for practically ANY taste and the delivery picture perfect. In Atlanta four of us went the full monte: ny strip, rib eye, lamb chops and salmon. sides were winners all: wild mushrooms, potatoes au gratin and, the cream spinach. Each: superb. Even for those who prefer their cream spinach without nutmeg: superb. Steaks and chops cooked to perfection. Wide selection of top grape: red wine flowed and was a perfect choice. The server was amiable,cheerful and appeared and disappeared with total professionalism. The busing was practically unnoticed. In Atlanta the restaurant is in the Buckhead Westin Hotel main lobby. Pricey and worth it.Special Features:
- Over Priced for Average FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014I was very disappointed. When I spend this much for a meal I expect to leave the restaurant thinking "I would love to be able to go back soon". Instead I left thinking "I won't go there again". The Lobster Bisque was average -I have had better. The steaks weren't cooked to temperature as ordered. The side dish we ordered was very greasy. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant.
- Birthday Dinner at the Palm BuckheadPfgmdVIPDined on 11/1/2014We had a fabulous birthday dinner at the Palm. We were warmly greeted as frequent diners by the restaurant's general manager and Jimmy, a excellent waiter of whom we have had the pleasure of getting to know over the years. Our waiter this evening was Adam, who along with his attentive wait staff colleagues, did a spectacular job, as usual, attending to all of our needs and requests. As frequent diners at the Palm, we have also become spoiled by the quality of food preparation provided by the superbly trained kitchen staff. All of this helped make our birthday celebration extremely special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveGe02878Dined on 10/24/2014Service Was outstanding ask for Fedelis best waiter in the businessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImprovedDealmakerVIPDined on 10/21/2014This visit to The Palm was better then the past visits. The lobster was cooked perfectly and the lamb chops we ordered were great.Special Features:
- Outstanding experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The food is delicious and the service impeccable. My girlfriend and I split Monday Night salad, we also split a 3 lbs Lobster with a Rib Eye (her) and a Filet (me), a side of 3 Cheese Potatoes Au Gratin and the NY style Cheesecake for dessert. Words can not describe how delicious the entire meal was. I took my girlfriend here to propose. I ordered flowers to be delivered to the restaurant so I called the restaurant a few days ahead of time and spoke to the restaurant manager Lance to make sure everything they were expecting the delivery and inform them of my plans. Lance brought us 2 glasses of champagne after I proposed and our waiter helped out by taking pictures and video during the proposal. The staff made this a night to rememberSpecial Features:
- Best Steak PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014The Manhattan Premier was a very stout Bourbon drink that's well worth the price. I got the NY strip while my wife got the Fillet. Both were excellent. But the Fillet, that was the best stake either of us had ever tasted. I actually the the Man VS Food reaction that I can't stand! You could taste the age in the steaks as well. The green beans and 3 cheese potatoes were great as well. The Palm is a great place for an anniversary, or special occasion. We will make this a yearly dinning experience for us!Special Features:
- Worst service and cold foodForestHillsDinerVIPDined on 9/27/2014We had a table of 6 on Saturday at the Palm. The waitress did not know anything about the menu. She told us the Palm was known for the steaks-----duh. It took 4 tries to get a beer that they had cold. Our bottle of Chardonnay was not cold. Our food came out cold and she did not seem to care. I had to ask 3 people to get a knife to cut my cold medium plus filet. No one seemed concerned in management about our issues, no one seemed to care that our waitress was not properly trained on the menu, or serving. With so many choices in Buckhead, the Palm needs to visit there other restaurants or competitors to see how it is done. Waste of my time and money!!!!!!
- Good environment & over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014The environment is good, food is over priced and too salty. I had the linguine in white clam sauce and it was too salty.
- Awesome experience once again!AtlantaattorneyDined on 9/19/2014I proposed to my wife at this restaurant five years ago and we always return to commemorate that night. We returned this year and had an awesome experience as always. Hunter and Lance took great care of us!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BestdiningexperienceDined on 9/19/2014As always a very consistent level of service, quality of food and first class staff. We have never been disappointed at a Palm and Palm at Buckhead more than lived up to our expectation. Lance the manager met us at the desk and stopped by the table on occasion to check on us, great guy. We only wish you had a Palm in the Pittsburgh region.Special Features:
- Special OccasionflockDined on 9/10/2014Excellent spot for special occasion dinner, particularly if you can take advantage of one of their specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usuallmaton2VIPDined on 9/3/2014Had a business lunch (we normally go for dinner or happy hour), actually decided to eat at the bar. The business lunch is a great value for the three course meal you receive as to the quality and quantity of the food (yes, you will be taking some back to the office). Service was attentive but not overbearing, nor rushed, food and drink timing perfect. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Awesome as alwaysPrudenceVIPDined on 8/30/2014Fine dining at its best. I look forward to returning. The Lobster was superb. Glad we were able to get some. Last year we miss the King Crab - sold out.Special Features:
- luvfoodDined on 8/29/2014It had been a while since we last dined at The Palm and I hate to say it, but we both were disappointed. We split a 4 lb lobster. I would hate to see a 2 or 3 lb lobster - this one really lacked meat. Plus, it was tough and over cooked.
- 5 lb lobster for 2 was a BIG FAIL.AtlFoodieDined on 8/20/20145 lb lobster for two was a total joke. My lobster "tail" was less than a half oz bite. All together more like a 2lb lobster (if that) very disappointed. Waste of $150... Won't be back sorry!Special Features:
- 1847 MemberOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/20/2014The Atlanta Palm is excellent, as with other Palm Restaurants. If you enjoy great steam, great steaks, great steak house salads, side dishes, big martinis floating with ice, and a big wine selection... This is a great restaurant.... Service is excellent. If you do not like the food item, it will be quickly replaced or your check amended. Service and quality are the hallmark of all Palm restaurants!Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerromanticsDined on 8/16/2014Expected the food to be good but was pleased that the service was outstanding. Attentive but not hovering.Special Features:
- O.K. Below par for the Palm ??FopsVIPDined on 8/15/2014We frequent the Palm often. This experience with the food and service was below"Palm Standards". The Steak Special was just O.K. and our server, I believe her name was Taylor seemed like a trainee. My wife wanted to order the Lobster special for One as advertised and there was a problem getting it ordered. We were finally able to order it??Special Features:
- DaveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/20148/13 Celebrated wife's birthday - first time at this Palm. Super experience, food was excellent as was the service.Special Features:
- Lobster FestGeorgeVIPDined on 8/2/2014We were there for the August lobster special and had delicious 3 pounders. Great service. Great Maitre d.
- outstngDined on 8/2/2014Our dinner was outstanding! Beautiful environment, great service, and super steaks. All was memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer LobstergavisitDined on 8/2/2014Always love The Palm and their Summer Lobster specials are a must. We have been Palm fans for many years and definitely make at least a couple times in the summer for lobster even though we live over an hour away!Special Features:
- Take a very loaded walletShowoffDined on 8/1/2014Great food n atmosphere but expensive. We had a great server the front desk personnel was super as well. With that being said. If u wanna b the boss u gotta pay the cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time to change our traditions.chesneescDined on 7/29/2014The Palm used to be a birthday and anniversary tradition for us. The food quality has continued to go down to the point where we will be finding new places for our special occasions, On our last visit to The Palm, we both returned our lobster bisque to the kitchen because it was so fishy we couldn't eat it. Even though we went early, they had no lobsters over 4 lbs and the lobster we did get had a tail size of a much smaller lobster, probably closer to a two pound lobster tail. Although I will try to Charlotte location one more time, I have written of the DC and Atlanta locations. To end on a positive note, we had a great waiter and the salads were good.
- The following 1062 reviews are from the Palm Restaurant - Atlanta reviews archive.
- High End McDonaldsHimselfDined on 7/28/2014Upper End Food, Consistent, Nothing Spectacular but always right on the money. Not over the top but much more comfortable then the $$$$ or $$$$$ have to be seen at places and a well rounded menuSpecial Features:
- A True Dining ExperienceCoachKoeplinDined on 7/27/2014What a meal! The Chef took us in a culinary journey that was second to none. The appetizers, salad, entrees, and desserts were absolutely delicious. The steaks were even fantastic when the leftovers were warmed up days later. Thank you PalmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love The PalmNemosVIPDined on 7/23/2014we celebrate our anniversary at The Palm every year....sometimes in NYC or elsewhere. In Atlanta, it is always very special because from the moment we walk in the door, everyone makes such a big deal over us in a beautiful fun way. We always have the July Lobster Special & it is always wonderful. Our waiter was superb (we are very picky!) and all in all, the experience just gets better every year!Special Features:
- Always greatJimmyDined on 7/19/2014Had the Lobster for Two special. The lobster was cooked just right and the asparagus side was crisp but done. Highly recommend the calamari starter. The Chateau Greysac wine is very good and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- LOBSTER SPECIALEffPDined on 7/18/2014Probably the best prepared lobster in the city. The $99 summer special with a few sides is a great deal. Did it 3 times last summer with friends.Special Features:
- Very good overallSidneyDined on 7/16/2014Food was as expected. The wine list was good with the menu. The server, Logan, made the evening most pleasurable.Special Features:
- The Palm is still so good !SPPPVIPDined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed the Palm. Always consistent service and lobster and rack of lamb were so good. They make the best martini's too!Special Features:
- not up to parsusiqVIPDined on 7/4/2014Had a great experience at the bar - great drinks and great appetizers, but when it came to dinner - VERY disappointed. It was 4th of July, but our server barely acknowledged us and when she did "stop by" the table, it was rushed and she didn't let us finish ordering. The food was not up to Palm standards. It was a lot of $$ for a disappointing meal.Special Features:
- overpriced and not memorableEnjoysGoodFoodDined on 7/4/2014The people were nice, but the food didn't hold a candle to Bistro Nikko or Chops and was significantly more expensive. Overall I was disappointed and probably will not return.
- Retired to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014This our go to restaurant for special occasions...we were 8 for dinner and the food and service were outstanding...most recently 4 of us had Christmas dinner with you....also a very good experience this most recent visit included the 4 pound lobster....awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MoDogVIPDined on 6/28/2014Sweet, succulent lobsters which are very LARGE. The staff does all the cracking for you, so no mess. Great sides. Only real complaint is the weak domestic chardonnay selection. Big lobsters need a big chard, not to be found here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely poor serviceSeafoodloverDined on 6/28/2014Poor service began when we approach the maitre d's stand. He was out in the hotel lobby chitchatting with friends. We were then seated without menus for 10 minutes. When we did receive menus certain sheets were not available in all menus. We were not offered specials but had to ask our server. Our drinks were not refilled promptly. We were not offered lobster bibs although other tables had been. Attempts were made to clear the table while some were still eating. We were not offered dessert menus. Not the kind of service you would expect at this calibre restaurant.Special Features: