Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
3391 Peachtree Road, NE
At the Westin Buckhead
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Atlanta
- Phone: 4048141955
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am- 10:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am Lunch and Dinner: Monday - Friday: 11:30am- 10:30pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chris Cannizzaro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You provide the occasion; we’ll set the scene. Whether you’re organizing a rehearsal dinner or a business lunch presentation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized, enjoyable, and memorable event. Our team of expert staff will do everything required to create a positive experience for your valued guests – from the warm greeting they receive on arrival to their last bite of dessert. Visit http://www.thepalm.com/privatedining to start planning your event.
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
Palm Restaurant...The Classic American Steak House is renowned for its USDA prime aged steaks, jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters, Italian dishes, the freshest of seafood, warm smiles, outstanding service & an atmosphere like nowhere else. Voted “Best Business Lunch in Atlanta” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle & “Best Place to Spot a Celebrity” by Atlanta Magazine, Palm Restaurant is located in the heart of Buckhead inside The Westin Buckhead just steps away from some of the city's premier entertainment & shopping destinations including Lenox Square & Phipps Plaza. Ask The Palm Restaurant about joining The 837 Club, and enjoy the perks and rewards of good taste, great food, and the Palm Restaurant experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (57)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (31)notable wine list (29)romantic (26)neighborhood gem (19)great for lunch (18)vibrant bar scene (17)hot spot (14)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (7)scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Awesome as alwaysPrudenceVIPDined on 8/30/2014Fine dining at its best. I look forward to returning. The Lobster was superb. Glad we were able to get some. Last year we miss the King Crab - sold out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014It had been a while since we last dined at The Palm and I hate to say it, but we both were disappointed. We split a 4 lb lobster. I would hate to see a 2 or 3 lb lobster - this one really lacked meat. Plus, it was tough and over cooked.
- 5 lb lobster for 2 was a BIG FAIL.AtlFoodieDined on 8/20/20145 lb lobster for two was a total joke. My lobster "tail" was less than a half oz bite. All together more like a 2lb lobster (if that) very disappointed. Waste of $150... Won't be back sorry!Special Features:
- 1847 MemberOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/20/2014The Atlanta Palm is excellent, as with other Palm Restaurants. If you enjoy great steam, great steaks, great steak house salads, side dishes, big martinis floating with ice, and a big wine selection... This is a great restaurant.... Service is excellent. If you do not like the food item, it will be quickly replaced or your check amended. Service and quality are the hallmark of all Palm restaurants!Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerromanticsDined on 8/16/2014Expected the food to be good but was pleased that the service was outstanding. Attentive but not hovering.Special Features:
- O.K. Below par for the Palm ??FopsVIPDined on 8/15/2014We frequent the Palm often. This experience with the food and service was below"Palm Standards". The Steak Special was just O.K. and our server, I believe her name was Taylor seemed like a trainee. My wife wanted to order the Lobster special for One as advertised and there was a problem getting it ordered. We were finally able to order it??Special Features:
- DaveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/20148/13 Celebrated wife's birthday - first time at this Palm. Super experience, food was excellent as was the service.Special Features:
- outstngDined on 8/2/2014Our dinner was outstanding! Beautiful environment, great service, and super steaks. All was memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer LobstergavisitDined on 8/2/2014Always love The Palm and their Summer Lobster specials are a must. We have been Palm fans for many years and definitely make at least a couple times in the summer for lobster even though we live over an hour away!Special Features:
- Take a very loaded walletShowoffDined on 8/1/2014Great food n atmosphere but expensive. We had a great server the front desk personnel was super as well. With that being said. If u wanna b the boss u gotta pay the cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time to change our traditions.chesneescDined on 7/29/2014The Palm used to be a birthday and anniversary tradition for us. The food quality has continued to go down to the point where we will be finding new places for our special occasions, On our last visit to The Palm, we both returned our lobster bisque to the kitchen because it was so fishy we couldn't eat it. Even though we went early, they had no lobsters over 4 lbs and the lobster we did get had a tail size of a much smaller lobster, probably closer to a two pound lobster tail. Although I will try to Charlotte location one more time, I have written of the DC and Atlanta locations. To end on a positive note, we had a great waiter and the salads were good.
- High End McDonaldsHimselfDined on 7/28/2014Upper End Food, Consistent, Nothing Spectacular but always right on the money. Not over the top but much more comfortable then the $$$$ or $$$$$ have to be seen at places and a well rounded menuSpecial Features:
- A True Dining ExperienceCoachKoeplinDined on 7/27/2014What a meal! The Chef took us in a culinary journey that was second to none. The appetizers, salad, entrees, and desserts were absolutely delicious. The steaks were even fantastic when the leftovers were warmed up days later. Thank you PalmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love The PalmNemosVIPDined on 7/23/2014we celebrate our anniversary at The Palm every year....sometimes in NYC or elsewhere. In Atlanta, it is always very special because from the moment we walk in the door, everyone makes such a big deal over us in a beautiful fun way. We always have the July Lobster Special & it is always wonderful. Our waiter was superb (we are very picky!) and all in all, the experience just gets better every year!Special Features:
- Always greatJimmyDined on 7/19/2014Had the Lobster for Two special. The lobster was cooked just right and the asparagus side was crisp but done. Highly recommend the calamari starter. The Chateau Greysac wine is very good and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- LOBSTER SPECIALEffPDined on 7/18/2014Probably the best prepared lobster in the city. The $99 summer special with a few sides is a great deal. Did it 3 times last summer with friends.Special Features:
- Very good overallSidneyDined on 7/16/2014Food was as expected. The wine list was good with the menu. The server, Logan, made the evening most pleasurable.Special Features:
- The Palm is still so good !SPPPVIPDined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed the Palm. Always consistent service and lobster and rack of lamb were so good. They make the best martini's too!Special Features:
- not up to parsusiqVIPDined on 7/4/2014Had a great experience at the bar - great drinks and great appetizers, but when it came to dinner - VERY disappointed. It was 4th of July, but our server barely acknowledged us and when she did "stop by" the table, it was rushed and she didn't let us finish ordering. The food was not up to Palm standards. It was a lot of $$ for a disappointing meal.Special Features:
- overpriced and not memorableEnjoysGoodFoodDined on 7/4/2014The people were nice, but the food didn't hold a candle to Bistro Nikko or Chops and was significantly more expensive. Overall I was disappointed and probably will not return.
- Retired to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014This our go to restaurant for special occasions...we were 8 for dinner and the food and service were outstanding...most recently 4 of us had Christmas dinner with you....also a very good experience this most recent visit included the 4 pound lobster....awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MoDogVIPDined on 6/28/2014Sweet, succulent lobsters which are very LARGE. The staff does all the cracking for you, so no mess. Great sides. Only real complaint is the weak domestic chardonnay selection. Big lobsters need a big chard, not to be found here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014Poor service began when we approach the maitre d's stand. He was out in the hotel lobby chitchatting with friends. We were then seated without menus for 10 minutes. When we did receive menus certain sheets were not available in all menus. We were not offered specials but had to ask our server. Our drinks were not refilled promptly. We were not offered lobster bibs although other tables had been. Attempts were made to clear the table while some were still eating. We were not offered dessert menus. Not the kind of service you would expect at this calibre restaurant.Special Features:
- OutstandingLucyGDined on 6/28/2014Our dinner at The Palm was outstanding in every way. The service was spot on and the food simply magnificent.Special Features:
- The Palm is The Palm:WilsonDined on 6/26/2014Food Good, as always. Excellent Service. Stupid Pricey!!!Special Features:
- Below Parsjbeck8269Dined on 6/21/2014Steak was overcooked. The restaurant was too loud. There are much better steakhouses in Atlanta.
- Great SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014Excellentee like always. Great steaks and well mixed drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a great place to goBaitDined on 6/17/2014The Atlanta Palm is a great place to go for a good meal. I don't feel like it's as good as it used to be, but it's still great! The 3-cheese potatoes are the GREATEST!Special Features:
- very disappointingFoodie33Dined on 6/17/2014We had a business lunch here thinking we would love The Palm, great memories and reputation from other cities and a lifetime of experience there. The ambiance was just ok. Then, the meal. I ordered the seared tuna salad with light dressing. The dressing was not light, the taste of the dressing was a mesh of terrible flavors, too harsh for what a seared salad should be. Then, the tuna. Sinewy, tough...at one point I had to swallow an entire piece as I couldn't cut it and felt unappreciative if left such an expensive meal untouched. Never will I go back until I hear they have turned it all around. Also, step up the decor...it's The Palm!
- ExcellentLouisDined on 6/14/2014I am a huge fan of the Palm and try to visit them in any city I can. The one in Buckhead was excellent as expected.Special Features:
- Disappointing ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/13/2014Treating a friend to a birthday/anniversary dinner who had never been to a Palm. Being a member of the 837 Club I've been to many Palms and as expected the food was excellent however this Palm, the service was horrible. Had to ask for water. Had to wait for anyone to offer cocktails. I guess at any restaurant, even the standards, they can have an off night but my sense staff and management this night clearly didn't want to be there. DisappointingSpecial Features:
- No Opentable hereCoopianoVIPDined on 6/7/2014We use Open Table a lot and love the product for guaranteed reservations! We were put at the bar and forgotten about by the management here. Fortunately the bar people felt sorry for us and we ate there.
- Palm AtlantaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/6/2014Waiter extremely helpful and friendly. Steaks were done perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu Matches Great ServiceBarrrister59Dined on 5/27/2014I have been going to the Palm Restaurants for over 20 years. The Atlanta Palm is by far my favorite. I am always greeted by name at the door and the service is always exceptional. As for the food, whether I'm in the mood for steak, seafood or Italian, I'm always satisfied. When looking for great lobster in Atlanta, it's the only place to go. Join the 837 Club for points and great specials.Special Features:
- Improved QaulityDealmakerVIPDined on 5/20/2014In the past I felt the quality of the food had slipped. We dined on a 4 pound lobster and lamb chops. The lobster was sweet and the lamb chops very tender. Service has always been good at the Palm.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!!!!FanaticFoodieDined on 5/17/2014We celebrated my Husband's 40th Birthday here & he was Extremely HAPPY! Our waiter "Jason" was top of the line. I couldn't have asked for a better Ambience & better Food. The Goat Cheese Whipped Potatoes are to die for. Definately going back as we often visit the Westin Buckhead for Just Because, Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.Special Features:
- The PalmOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014We enjoyed the experience. The food was great. The staff was great.Special Features:
- Never disappointedLooking4goodeatsVIPDined on 5/13/2014We shared the 42 ounce dry aged Porterhouse among 4 of us. Perfectly cooked medium rare, no one left hungry. Outstanding baked potato cooked in sea salt, great creamed spinach, a half-and-half (cottage fries and fried onions) and a good bottle of wine! We were a very happy group! The service is always outstanding: there is very little turnover with many of the staff having been there for years. The Atlanta location has always been a crown jewel of this international chain. Good drinks, good food, good service. Who could ask for more?Special Features:
- Comfortable ClassJohnDined on 5/11/2014It is so hard to find a spot both high caliber in food, comfortable quality and classy. They nail it here. Outstanding.Special Features:
- Mother's dayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014For mother's day brunch, the only offered the dinner menu. My 80 year old mother had the options of big steaks and seafood dishes. And very high prices. Where was the traditional lunch menu that makes the place a good choice? Mother's day was a rip-off!Special Features: