Palm Court Restaurant - Westfields Marriott
14750 Conference Center Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Palm Court Restaurant - Westfields Marriott
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.westfieldspalmcourt.com/
- Phone: 7038183520x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: A La Cart: 6:30am - 11:00am
Buffet: Daily: 6:30am - 9:00am
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am-2:00pm (second sunday of each month)
Lunch Buffet: 11:am-2:00pm (Third Thursday of each month)
Dinner: With Reservation only!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Todd Schofield
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Treaty or Westcott Room: Up to 40 Guest with Round Tables and up to 30 Guest with Boardroom Table Available for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Brunch
- Private Party Contact: Khairul Khan 7038180362x
- Entertainment: Sunday Brunch with a Piano player
- Special Events: On Sunday, June 15, 2014, join us at the Westfields Marriott from 12pm-6:00pm for our 1st Annual Father’s Day BBQ on the newly furnished Sunset Terrace. The afternoon’s festivities will include an elaborate selection of traditional BBQ menu options, draft beer, and a variety of family friendly “backyard activities” for everyone to enjoy. Indoor/outdoor seating is available rain or shine.
Price is $55 for adults and $19 for children ages 5-10
(children 4 and under eat complimentary)
For reservations, please call 703-818-3520
A word from Palm Court Restaurant - Westfields Marriott
Sophisticated tastes find their passion at Fairfax Dining Room, the stylish Chantilly, Va., restaurant newly fashioned from the popular Palm Court at Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. Enjoy contemporary American cuisine prepared with fresh, regional ingredients, including beef, game and poultry, for daily breakfast and one of the region’s most popular Sunday brunches. Voted OpenTable Diners’ Choice Winner “Best for Brunch” in 2011, 2012 and 2013, our elegant brunch entices with live piano music, chef-attended food stations, handcrafted dessert displays from our in-house bakery, and complimentary champagne mimosas and Bloody Marys. Private dining options are available and customizable dining arrangements can be provided for large party reservations and special occasions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Court Restaurant - Westfields Marriott reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Too Expensivejorgie1Dined on 5/11/2014The atmosphere far exceeded the food which was average for the VERY expensive price of $70 per person. For that price a filet carving station would have been nice, oysters, clams, maybe even lobster! Not going back!
- Horrible experienceFunDinerDined on 5/11/2014We were seated at a table and left to get food at the buffet. When we returned to the table, there were other people seating there! After speaking with the hostesses they sent us to a room which my husband didn't like so we had to change tables for the third time. We were not served our drinks until I had to ask a waitress to help us and bring us something to drink. The waitress that help us was nice though and her service was good. The desserts were terrible. The creme brûlée was completely curdled. For a nice hotel, I'm really surprised they let that dessert out for guests. Also, some desserts that were out contained liquor and they do not indicate that on their food cards. Not good especially for kids. Will definitely NOT be back.
- Excellent Mother's Day BuffetBillfromcapitalhillDined on 5/11/2014The atmosphere was very relaxed, and above all, the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchVinceDined on 5/11/2014The brunch is a little pricy but unlike other holiday buffets, there are no fillers (potato salad, cole slaw, etc.) just high end products and service. The cocktail shrimp are large, the smoked salmon and trout excellent. The assorted cheese board has European products and accompanyments. A large selection of brunch and dinner items and carving station. The desserts are well designed to end the day and create a great memory.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/11/2014It was a great Morher's Day brunch. I would definitely recommend this brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014For Mother's Day the food and presentation were excellent. Long lines at the breakfast stations. Price is more than others, but the piano player is a nice touch along with the ice sculptures. Lowering the price slightly would take my overall recommendation to 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DavidDined on 4/20/2014Service is excellent in every way. The desert selections were outstanding and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experience!SteveDined on 4/20/2014We've gone to the Palm Court for a number of years for Easter and Thanksgiving and have never been disappointed. There is always plenty of food, plenty of help, and they do a great job of rotating people in and out. We'll definitely keep going.Special Features:
- Good food, service a bit roughOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2014Visited for Easter Brunch this year, our third visit for a holiday brunch. The food is very good and it is a pretty room, but the service was very weak for the prices we paid. Restaurant frankly seemed overwhelmed and overbooked. The manager who seated us almost ran to our table, then abruptly dumped us off so that he could race back and seat another table, my young daughters were running to keep up. Another manager yelled at a waiter who dropped a plate of dishes in front of a crowd of fellow customers. We had to hunt down waiters for coffee and beverages. The buffet line was very overcrowded. In previous visits we did not have this trouble...hope that they work out the rough edges.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wish I could give it MORE STARS!!SuzanneHDined on 4/20/2014THE Perfect Brunch!! I was hoping for a special treat for my birthday and Easter, and Westfields delivered.. The food was amazing, the wait staff was friendly, invisible, yet always there.. Plenty going on to amuse the kids ( petting zoo with adorable animals and kind attendant who didnt mind that I asked if a sheep was the baby goats mother), the Easter Bunny that disappeared quickly when he saw the look of horror on our two year olds face..Yes, it is pricey, but when you actually get what you pay for, it' s worth it. I am so glad we chose Westfields!!!My family will remember this day for a very long time!!Special Features:
- Fabulous Sunday Brunch!6vthokiesDined on 4/20/2014A great place to have Sunday Brunch. There was a very large variety of food stations - Belgium waffles, eggs made to order, breads & pastries, pasta, chicken, pork and beef dishes, salads, crab and shrimp. Huge selection for dessert as well. Everything was delicious. The servers were very attentive and refilled champagne glasses freely and even gave the kids sparking cider.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchEricFVIPDined on 4/20/2014Awesome brunch on Easter Sunday! Food selection and quality were well worth the cost! 22% tip was included, which is somewhat high for "serve yourself", but may have been included since I had a party of 7, but otherwise I'm going again next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Easter Brunch!LoveWestfieldsDined on 4/20/2014Our family attends Easter brunch at this location every year. The selection of food and ambiance never disappoint! Fresh fruit, cheese, waffles, steak, chicken, fish, bagels, omelets, desserts, mimosas and so on - what more could anyone ask for? The kids (5 and 3 years old) had a great time as well, even with the upscale atmosphere. The best parts of the day included seeing their faces light up when the Easter bunny came by and gave them each an egg, and when we took them outside for an egg hunt/petting zoo adventure. Everyone had such a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inexcusable MixupMixupDined on 4/20/2014We had a confirmed 8:45 a.m. reservation at the Palm Court Restaurant--Westfields Marriott for Easter Brunch on, obviously, Easter Sunday. Upon arrival, we were told that the Branch did not open until 11:00 a.m., but we could eat at the a la carte restaurant . Had we wanted to do that, we would have reserved there. We wanted the Brunch buffet. The host told us if we wanted to wait, he would seat us at 11:00, but over two hours was too long to wait as we had other plans. We've had thecEaster Brunch there many times and always found it flawless. This was the first time we went through Ope ETable and it just did not work the way it was supposed to. Very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingUnimpressedVIPDined on 2/15/2014For AAA four-diamond facility, expected outstanding. Greeted with rose & compl. champagne and that was nice. But waiter wasn't extremely attentive or outstanding. We ordered Cab Sauv (only "one" to select) and restaurant out of it. Very strange? This special event and you know how many seatings, etc. If offering Filet Mignon, naturally people pair with this wine. Piano player nice touch but when he breaked, dining room was dead silence which again I thought was strange. Fricassee salad wasn't great & butternut squash soup not outstanding. Filet was very good but dessert which was sup. to be Choc. Crème Brulee was consistency of mousse that may have been frozen or chilled. For money, weren't impressed & will not return.
- Great atmosphere OK foodTOTFDined on 2/14/2014Usually great food but this year it was not to our taste buds. Would suggest a variety for the Valentines menu for various likes. Would go again but will review the menu next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Have done this for 8 years, always fabulous!!!! Never want to miss. Food 'top notch'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Christmas Day BuffetBobandJudyDined on 12/25/2013Not only was this an excellent way to celebrate my wife's birthday, but an excellent way to be with family and friends. The food and service were both excellent! I would highly recommend this restaurant for either casual dining or for any large and/or event. Bravo to all and may you all have a happy and prosperous New Year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our fourth diningsatisfiedDined on 12/25/2013This was our fourth dining experience at Palm Court. Everything was excellent as usual. The food is always fresh and delivers a party to the taste buds. All the colors and textures add to the enjoyment of each dish. Each of us has our favorites - personalized omelets, hot Belgian waffles with tasty toppings for some, and juicy cuts of beef and ham for others. I prefer the gravlax and smoked trout, the hearty salads and the chef's choice of fish. Of course the continuing flow of mimosas enhances the friendly atmosphere and the attentiveness of the wait staff is appreciated. We always look forward to our next visit knowing that the food, service and ambiance will make every dining experience a special occasion.Special Features:
- Wear ear protectionRichDined on 12/25/2013The acoustics do not allow for a quiet conversation. The food selection and the quality are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Day BrunchvirginiadinerDined on 12/25/2013The food selection was over the top. A pricey buffet, but well worth it for the occasion. The table decor was lovely and the wait staff was sufficiently attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for the ThanksgivingXenaMomDined on 11/28/2013Went for the Thanksgiving Champagne Brunch and were kind of disappointed in the quality of the food. They didn't have any stuffing that wasn't already included with the turkey (no fresh carving of the bird). They had a limtited selection of things to put on their belgian waffles (just syrup - no whipped cream, etc.). They had a nice selection of salads but I had been expecting a much larger selection of seafood (not just cold shrimp). There are too many other choices. We were never offered more coffee and we kept having to wave down the waiter to refill the champagne glasses.So I'm not sure I'd go back there and pay $70 for brunch again.Special Features:
- Fantastic brunch!!snoopyDined on 11/24/2013Nothing to remotely complain about. The quality and selection of foods was great. Everything from a variety of smoked salmon/trout/lox, jumbo shrimp, carved ham and beef, lamb, grouper, the side dishes/salads were great, everyone really liked the spinach mashed potatoes. All in all it was a very enjoyable experience. The champagne flowed freely. We went the Sunday before thanksgiving, so it wasn't very busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwayssatisfiedDined on 10/20/2013Palm Court Brunch is our go to place for special occasions. The food is fresh,well-prepared and tasty. The omelets are light, fluffy and made to order. The prime rib was a favorite with our family. Service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and attentive especially when our mimosas needed to be refilled. We look forward to returning soon. Any Sunday at the Palm Court at Westfields Marriot is a special occasion.Special Features:
- Beautiful Location, Delicious foodChantillyLocalDined on 10/13/2013So glad I could finally make it out to Brunch with my dear mom. From the moment we walked in to when we signed the check, the staff was incredibly attentive and cordial. Really appreciated how often they came by to clean up the table, refill our glasses and ask how the food was. Food was delicious. There was so much to try it was a bit overwhelming but everything I tried was amazing! My personal favorite turned out to be the belgian waffle with orange marscapone. Among the duck, beef, chicken, smoked fish, this was my personal favorite. It was THAT good! Overall, this place is clean, beautiful and elegant. so glad they made the renovations! And not sure how long this lasts but as a "We're Back" promotion, you get 20% off your check!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingrecruiterDined on 8/4/2013I went to this restaurant some time ago as guest of a US Ambassador. I was very impressed by the grounds, the lovely scenic wallpaper and the artful food presentation of a Sunday brunch. It was a delightful experience. I took some guests there last Sunday who I am trying to recruit into my company. Everything has changed. The restaurant space had been remodeled and resembled "any dining room USA" all in beige. The Sunday Brunch is no more and is now a breakfast buffet. Although we had a reservation the host took 20 minutes to seat us while other people were just walking in and sitting down. From the attire of most of the other guests, the breakfast buffet was included with their room. The bill for 6 of us was $145. Very disappointing.
- Once again Westfields didOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/12/2013Once again Westfields did a great job on the service and food. We had a great Mother's Day brunch and Day....ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dre@m for Mother's Day!BrenMilVIPDined on 5/12/2013We have been celebrating Mother's Day at the Westfields Marriott for over 10 years. The event is always breath taking and the ambience is awesome. Food is very delicious and very well presented. The attendees go an beyond to accommodate the needsof diners. Once recommended apple cider in place of champagne, (we had small kids at the time); this time it was actually served if one wanted it instead o champagne (our small kids are now young adults--need I mention which they preferred)! Looking forward to 2014 brunch on Mother's Day at the Westfiels Marriott Palm Court Restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch for Eight...LeesburgiteVIPDined on 5/5/2013and something for everyone! The plates were loaded and eventually, after sampling desserts, we all left groaning and saying "nap-time!" The staff is very nice and gracious - kept the water, orange juice, and champagne flowing (for the adults). It is pricy, but works very well when you have a large group for brunch where gift bags and bouquets are not a problem.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2013Excellent......we had my wife's birthday party at a Sunday brunch and we had a good time......we had three grand children with us ages 7 to 13 and they loved being able to go on the buffet line and help themselves.......service was exceptional and the food was first rate........we had my daughter's wedding at Westfields some 17 years ago and we are very impressed that Marriott has continued to maintain the igh quality of the hotel, restaurant and facility over these years.......thanks.......john loverroSpecial Features:
- This was another great brunchgoogDined on 3/31/2013This was another great brunch at the Palm Court Restaurant. Great selection, great food, friendly staff. Wonderful Easter brunch.Special Features:
- The food was plentiful, butOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/31/2013The food was plentiful, but not particularly outstanding. Pretty basic fare. The hot food choices were just warm and long lines (Easter brunch) resulted in cold food by the time we returned to the table. Staff did an excellent job providing champagne, coffee, tea, clearing plates, throughout the meal. Overall, however, we felt we would have rather spent the same money on a better meal in another restaurant.
- Outstanding Easter SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 3/31/2013Outstanding Easter Sunday brunch! Very family friendly--Easter bunny in costume for the youngsters, and free family photo portraits. Food was outstanding in quality, quantity, and selection. Would definitely go again. Very expensive, but worth it for a special occasion. 20% discount to AARP members.Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch with the FamilyLoveWestfieldsDined on 3/31/2013Wonderful and elegant Easter brunch location - plus an amazing selection of food! We attend every year and are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Palm Court -- Great Holiday BrunchCherylVIPDined on 3/31/2013Had a wonderful Easter brunch with our large family group at Westfield's Palm Court. The brunch is the most amazing in Northern Virginia and offers something for everyone! It includes waffle and omelet stations, carving stations with all types of meats, huge shrimp, many different types of salads, breads, fish, chicken, beef, vegetables, cheeses, fruit and so much more. The dessert selection is tremendous. The room is exquisitely beautiful and the service is very attentive. The champagne and Mimosas flow freely. It's a bit pricey, but if you're looking for a special occasion or holiday experience, I highly recommend the Palm Court.Special Features:
- Easter brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Had Easter brunch. Was great, loads of excellent choices for everyone in the party of 8. Easter bunny and egg hunt was great for the kids. Loved it and the photo just made my day.Special Features:
- REstuarant was great. GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013REstuarant was great. Good food, wonderful service and a great way to celebrate the holiday.
- Outstanding ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2013I've dined here on numerous occasions and it never disappoints. I took my date and it was her 1st time there and she was floored by the experience. She thoroughly enjoyed it and wants to take her children when they return from school. 2 thumbs up and and 5 stars across the board!!Special Features:
- My wife and I really enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013My wife and I really enjoyed our dining experience at the Palm Court at Westfields. We went for their Valentine's Day special. We were greeted with live piano music and a friendly staff. All the dishes were very well presented and tasted great! What I liked most, was that I did not feel rushed and just took my time enjoying the music and food at my own pace. Since the Palm Court is in the Westfields Marriott we were able to have a cocktail in the lounge before we went to diner. Overall, a very delightful evening.Special Features:
- I've enjoyed the ValentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013I've enjoyed the Valentines Day dinner for the past two years. Great setting, food and live piano.Special Features: