2030 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tomdouglas.com/index.php?page=palace-kitchen
- Phone: (206) 448-2001
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 4:30pm - 1:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Desmond Bonow
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Wine
A word from Palace Kitchen
The bustling bar scene and open kitchen with applewood burning grill set the mood at Palace Kitchen. The kitchen serves appetizers and full dinners from happy hour to 1 am.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palace Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)special occasion (4)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great birthday dinnerWolfDined on 10/26/2014Hadn't been to Palace Kitchen for quite a while so it was great to experience the atmosphere, imagination and quality again and to see that it hadn't diminished. The table service was superb. As it was Restaurant Week some great options were on the menu too! The only down side was that it seemed the kitchen was not able to keep up with the demand and an overly long gap between appetizer and entree ensued. We noticed that this affected all the tables around us so we wonder what happened? In any case, it was worth the wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/21/2014I went with a bunch of friends for restaurant week, and we were NOT disappointed! Great, dull-roar ambiance, and excellent service (we needed to pay and leave quickly for a show we were seeing that night, and the waitress was very efficient in getting our checks). The entrees were filling for their price. BUT my FAVORITE part was the desserts! Wow, just an great dining experience overall! Definitely a place worth going to check outSpecial Features:
- Fantastic!GingerDined on 8/29/2014Everything was wonderful - great food, great service, great vibe. An overall terrific experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BurgersemandmikeDined on 8/16/2014I was expecting a bit more from the food as it is a Tom Douglas establishment - we only had burgers & fries but so we didn't get the entire experience but the fries were cold when delivered and the burgers, touted as very large, were pretty normal to small - they were cooked a bit too much as well - so a bit dry - We were treating out of town guests and after touting the restaurant we were a bit disappointedSpecial Features:
- So accommodatingsamazingDined on 8/2/2014My party of seven had various time changes and special needs added to our reservation, and these guys were super helpful (especially Maggie, over the phone). Food was good, drinks were good, service was great.Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the Palace Kitchen reviews archive.
- Dinner for NineStudiodogDined on 6/14/2014We always love the varied menu at Palace Kitchen and the food never disappoints. This time, we called for a table for nine fairly last minute and they not only graciously squeezed us in, they got us in earlier than our reservation. This was greatly appreciated not only by us but our out-of-town guests who we had walked all over the city. Thanks, Palace Kitchen!Special Features: