6226 W Ogden
Berwyn, IL 60402Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.paisanspizza.com/
- Phone: (708) 484-5325
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Luis Robles
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Let Paisans cater your corporate or home event. Our catering packages are great for luncheons and can be customized to accommodate your needs. Having a small get together? Our packages and catering pans are great for small events of 5 or more.
- Private Party Facilities: Paisans is a modern Italian-Americano restaurant, offering home style entrees and desserts at a large scale in our private dining rooms and banquet facility. We pride ourselves in offering impeccable customer service and special attention to your guest, as we realize that our actions are a reflection of your and your decision to meet or celebrate at Paisans.
- Private Party Contact: Tanya or Sandy 7084845325
A word from Paisan's Pizza
Paisans is a modern Italian-Americano restaurant, offering home style entrees, burgers, sandwiches and desserts, weekly lunch and dinner specials in our 20,000 square foot industrial style building.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paisan's Pizza reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- My first time!TinglingTDined on 10/23/2014I really enjoy Paisan's, the atmosphere was great. The food was excellent, the have one of the best dessert selections. The food made my tongue tingle with joy and the dessert put a smile in my eye.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza for miles!TLeeVIPDined on 7/25/2014It's Chicago, you should never need more than 5-minutes to get to a great pizza place. Call us nuts, but it's worth the hour drive to go to Paisan's!!Special Features:
- The following 36 reviews are from the Paisan's Pizza reviews archive.
- great pizzaCoachVVIPDined on 5/22/2014all the food looked great but I can attest to the great pizzaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!FantasticfoodDined on 4/23/2014Love this place! Always great service, great food, and great staff. Celebrated my daughters 20th bday with her friends and we all enjoyed it very much.Special Features:
- Will definitely be coming back.Ernie427Dined on 4/19/2014Great service. Server(s) have always been attentive to the tables needs. Prices are really reasonable. The nachos are the BOMB, they are to die for. Will continue to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable fun atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2014Went with a large group. Staff was very accommodating and attentive. .We shared a variety of pizzas. They were all good. Not extraordinary but good. Would go back to try other menu items. The decor is cool. Staff gave my mother a free birthday dessert which was ample. Only issue was that facing the bright windows was enough to set off a migraine. They said they would lower the shade as soon as the party sitting below it left but they never left so..... but that isn't anything to stop us from going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumStuffed8Dined on 4/12/2014We had a great time here. It was a spur of the moment get together with friends. By booking with open table when we got there put table was ready and waiting. Our server was great and not put off by picky kids which is a big plus. Would say that once the word gets out this place will be busting at the seams.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 15 max15MaxDined on 4/4/2014Everything was fine, i believe if we didn't come in with a large group, that our services would have been better. We waited for the waitor several times, our order was made wrong. Large groups mean automatic gratuity and our services were provided that way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!KarlaDined on 3/6/2014Went there for my 21st bday. The food was delicious and the service was just as good. The owners were there and they're super nice and friendly. Gave cookies to my friend's twins. Really good placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday FunxicasmomDined on 2/22/2014Had a great time celebrating my son's birthday. Everyone enjoyed the food, the ambience and the location. Easy to get to for everyone that was invited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What I ExpectedBigODined on 1/31/2014I have been a fan of Paisan's since I first tried them about 20 years ago and I had not been there in over 10 years since I moved from the neighborhood to Plainfield IL. We heard of there new full service restaurant and with my family went to check it out and we were not disappointed. There pizza is still cheesy goodness and there sauce oh so delicious. Our server was friendly and attentive even though he was busy with a table of about 15 along with 2 table tops. Pete even stopped over to say hi and made us feel as if we had never left Cicero. The industrial design of the restaurant is definitely in line with the blue collar neighborhood it sits in. I'm definitely going back to try there expanded menu and Gelato's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing MenuFarrellvilleDined on 1/24/2014I consider myself a great authority on good pizza! This place takes the prize. My husband and I rarely want to go anywhere else for pizza. On top of that, they have a huge dessert menu and full bar. A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual, consistentFoodieDined on 1/11/2014Free valet parking. Great meatball sandwich. Key lime martini was good. It's a casual place. Great for large groups and families. They never put bread on the table. I feel like this is missing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had the Supreme Pizza andCiceroRickDined on 1/7/2014We had the Supreme Pizza and it was awesome. Paisan's is generous with all of the ingredients, so you never have to request a double order of on the pizza toppings.Special Features:
- Great dining - One problemninarajDined on 11/12/2013I chose Paisan's for a lunch club of 7 "mature" ladies. Everyone loved my selection, they are still raving about the food! But one small problem-when dining with older ladies separate checks make settling up the bill simple and Paisan's will only give separate checks for up to 4 people. Not a buggy but thought I'd mention it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu!MaryVIPDined on 11/11/2013Delicious food and large menu to choose from. Vibrant bar scene with delicious drinks.Special Features:
- Big bustling friendly placeDrfitzDined on 11/8/2013Made reservations for this trip; we went one time just after they opened and couldn't get near the place. Their Brookfield location is our favorite carry-out pizza, This time we had fried calamari and burgers (one with bleu cheese and one with pulled pork). The calamari platter was excellent (nice size rings, tender, tasty breading, and the baby greens were a nice touch). Burgers and fries were great. Service was prompt and very friendly. The steel, brick and wood "industrial" decor is neat, it's a former garage with a Route 66 car theme. Noise level was a bit high; sound tends to bounce off the high ceiling. Free valet parking is helpful. More of a family place than a bar scene place, and large groups would be fine there. Staff are super!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Italian at Paisan's PizzaLizzieVIPDined on 10/27/2013I had dinner with 6 of my family members on a Sunday night. It was pretty busy and loud as there were a few large parties seated near us. We shared salads to start - the chicken caesar, the mixed greens with balsamic vinegar, and another salad with blue cheese and walnuts. All of the salads were delicious although a half salad is enough for two people. We got the Hawaiian pizza and mushroom and pepperoni pizza, which were both delicious. The pizza sauce was a little sweet but the crust was good and there was plenty of cheese. All in all it was a delicious dinner. The service was a little slow and one of our water glasses had a crack in it, so water kept leaking out, but they replaced the water glass.Special Features:
- Great food and decorDiamondDaveVIPDined on 8/15/2013The food (huge menu) and service was great and the conversion of a factory/warehouse into a super cool restaurant is a must see. You will be happy you went there !!Special Features:
- Good service, ok foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/25/2013We went with a large group and had quality service all night, and the atmosphere is great. We just didn't enjoy the flavor of the pizza, too sweet for our liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThanksAri21Dined on 6/10/2013Had a good start to my 21st and JAVIER was an amazing server!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots o funGoodeaterDined on 6/1/2013The atmosphere is just so fun. All of the servers are so nice and keep smiles on their faces. The food is great and the prices are even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too long a wait for average pizza.JaxgVIPDined on 5/31/2013My wife had heard this place was great and the few times we've driven by it always seems crowded. Well, we tried it and much to our dismay were disappointed with both the Thin Crust pizza (it just wasn't that good) plus the wait, 40 minutes for a thin crust pizza is ridiculous. Plus $2.60 for an additional topping on a 16" pizza is more than most other places. I worked at an extremely busy pizza place in college and it should take no more than 20 minutes tops. We had an appetizer special that came out in 5 minutes then waited over a half hour for the pizza to arrive. The server seemed nice and offered an apology that things were slow but by then it was too late. We won't be returning.Special Features:
- Good Time with the FamilyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/23/2013Had a really nice time and dinner after my son's confirmation ceremony. We will most definitely be thinking of Paisans when it comes to a kind of big family outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great food, new staff neededem2302Dined on 5/15/2013Food is always great. Seems like they hire in experienced people for front desk staff, who are never friendly. Been going for 2 years now and never a good, friendly front desk staff member. Server was rushing us for the order, then pizza was made by kitchen incorrectly. Love the food, just needs news staff that are enthusiastic about their job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Took my wife here for a Mother's Day dinner. Glad I made reservations on OpenTable earlier in the day. It was slightly crazy, but that wasn't a bad thing. They had our table ready and waiting. Our server was great, but it was obvious he was really new. Sort of that deer in the headlights look when he arrived at our table. We got everything pretty promptly and the other staff were keeping an eye out to make certain we were okay. The food was excellent. We share the calamari and both had pasta dishes which were very well prepared. Huge portions, so we ended up with leftovers. All in all it was a great experience and value. I look forward to going back to check out more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good pizza and entrees.LaurenVIPDined on 3/29/2013Very good pizza and entrees. very interesting decor and attentive staff.Special Features:
- Great except for 3 parentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2013Great except for 3 parent at table next to us that could not control their children. Running all over etc and staff did not react at all.Special Features:
- We love this place. We haveTLeeVIPDined on 12/22/2012We love this place. We have driven from South Elgin on weekends just to go get the best pizza in Chicagoland. The cheese is amazing, best on any pizza I've ever had and it's sauce is unique with just a hint of sweetness to it. The modern decor is interesting as well as the giant fish tank. While I don't have kids, they are kid-friendly, even going as so far as to invite Santa for a special pizza lunch before his long night delivering guests. The owner, who is always on site, won't hesitate to say hi and catch up with his patrons. But I've saved the best for last: Crazy Bananas...unique and amazing. it's worth ordering before your meal...trust me.Special Features:
- Great Thin Crust PizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012A group of us have been on a hunt for the best thin crust pizza in Chicago. One of our top picks is Paisans. Their thin crust and sweet sauce makes them a regular spot for us. Can't go too long without a Paisans pizza fix!Special Features:
- This was our first time atchicagodinerVIPDined on 8/25/2012This was our first time at Paisan's, and we were quire positively impressed. I had a special shrimp scampi dish, and it was made with whole shrimp (heads included), just the right amount of spicy, and not too much pasta. My son's chicken tenders were high quality - seemed homemade, not too much breading. They also have gluten-free pizza that one member of our party had, also excellent. I just wish they had a full gluten free menu!Special Features:
- Food is good - not great.weezerVIPDined on 7/14/2012Food is good - not great. Large portions though and decent prices. Table Service is good, but a bit rushed. Hostesses nned a little work in seating people more smartly - see note below...Special Features:
- Great night out! The portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2012Great night out! The portions are large and very satisfyingSpecial Features:
- The food was excellent. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2012The food was excellent. The staff was attentive and well prepared to deal with a large group that included children.Special Features:
- Paisan's is a welcome additionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Paisan's is a welcome addition to this area. Mother's Day service was comparable to other visits. Drinks and appetizers are served quickly and then there can be a long wait for main course. If you don't have kids with you it doesn't seem so bad, but add kids to the picture and you're in for it. A few additional grilled hors d'oeuvres would make the menu offerings more attractive.Special Features:
- MMM MMM GoodKathyWDined on 4/7/2012Great food and very ample servings! Service was very good and the restaurant was very lively. We went with a group of 9 and were very pleased with our dining experience. We will be going again!!Special Features:
- Recommend give it a try...veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012Recommend give it a try...very casual...menu has something for everyone. Pizza was very good and loved the super thin crust.Special Features:
- I went with my family forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012I went with my family for a late dinner and it was a nice experience, table waiting time was great and service came to our table right away, drinks were served fast but food took its time to come, I will go back again for a second round.Special Features: