Paisano's Italian Garden Cafe
116 Willowdale Ave
North York, ON M2N 4X9Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Paisano's Italian Garden Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://paisanos.ca/
- Phone: 4162225487
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm;
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Paisano's Italian Garden Cafe
Paisano's Italian Garden Cafe is located in North York and serves Italian CuisineContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paisano's Italian Garden Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- VivianVIPDined on 6/21/2014I had a really early lunch at 11:15 a.m. on Saturday, June 21, to take advantage of the double points event that weekend. I was the only guest there and it was quiet, unlike other times of the day when I was there and it was really noisy, especially when there were groups around. The food was excellent and piping hot, and the portion was generous. I love their food and will certainly go back any day.Special Features:
- Mother's Day dinnersmjweimcqDined on 5/11/2014Food is always good ... servers nice and staff is welcoming. The restaurant is allways humming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VivianVIPDined on 5/11/2014The restaurant was a tad too dark and too noisy for my liking. Otherwise, the food was excellent, as always, but unfortunately, the crab and lobster on the special menu for Mother's Day dinner, and my favourite dessert Tiramisu, were sold out. We weren't there that late - at 7:00 p.m.!Special Features:
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014Took my daughter there for her 22nd birthday. Staff were very attentive and food was quite good. Great for a date night or with family and friends. Prices very reasonable.
- Great Italian for good valueEzer6113Dined on 3/8/2014We had three different pastas and loved them all. Seafood, meatball, and chicken. Generous portions for a great price. Also, enjoyed friendly service. Good for families, young and matured.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian GemOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/26/2014Consistently excellent service, top-notch Italian cuisine and the best pizza in town. A winner all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodet01Dined on 2/16/2014We always enjoy our meal here. The food is tasty, the helpings are generous and the food always arrives at the table piping hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place.eljayDined on 2/14/2014Service is good when you can find your server. It's a little chaotic. Food is good though. No major flub ups. Get a reservation for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Italian restaurantDaveGDined on 2/14/2014This is a good Italian restaurant with fair pricing. I had the veal in peppercorn sauce, which was quite good although the veal was a bit on the small side. My wife had the lobster and shrimp with fettuccine, which was very tasty. My daughter had the basic pizza, which had a tasty sweet tomato sauce. Good service, friendly, nice decor, good menu. I would go back to try the pasta. I like that it is local.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was mediocre, at best.MauriceVIPDined on 1/23/2014Food was mediocre, at best. Venue needs a refresh, very tired and worn. OK, but nothing special.Special Features:
- Lunch at Paisano'sluv2dineDined on 11/24/2013We especially appreciate the numerous vegetarian options on the menu. This was a return trip for some of us, but the first time for lunch. We will definitely be back again. Looking forward to trying new dishes, as well as enjoying those we've previously ordered. Service was informative, well-timed, and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As a group dining out, thissusieDined on 11/13/2013As a group dining out, this was a perfect location. The food is good and it's comfortable and relaxing. All in all a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Servicelove2dineDined on 11/10/2013Everyone in our party enjoyed their food. The service was excellent. The menu has lots of choices for everyone. We'll likely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food always wheneveret01Dined on 10/9/2013Excellent food always whenever we dine at this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighbourhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2013Nice little place. We went there on a hot day and the air conditioning was just not enough. Service was good enough and food came at a descent time. Food was great, mainly pasta and pizza. Wine list not too man selections. Price is good. Will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the vealOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/12/2013I think this is my mom's favourite restaurant - it's in her neighbourhood, she likes the food. It is often busy, so reservations are recommended. Yesterday they had some specials for Mothers' Day - tried the lobster and shrimp fettuccine in a white wine sauce. Lots of lobster, but dried out; and the whole dish was very greasy. From all of our other dining experiences, I would say that you can't go wrong with the veal. Or the roasted vegetables, normally potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower. The small caesar salad is actually quite large, the dressing is good but the lettuce is cut in strips, so hard to eat. Manicotti and lasagne are also good. Don't bother with the bread, it is usually dried out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superlative DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/1/2013With service this good, Paisano's could have fed us gruel and we would have been delighted. Delicious, lovingly prepared Italian cuisine, with exceedingly generous portions in an establishment that truly cares about its customers. One of the most upbeat dining experiences in the GTA!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent neighbourhood italianCanadianinnewyorkDined on 3/12/2013Excellent neighbourhood italian restaurant. Service could have been a bit more attentive, but would not stop me from going again. Excellent place for families.Special Features:
- The food was really good andVivianVIPDined on 3/10/2013The food was really good and everyone in the party enjoyed it a lot. It was somewhat noisy in the restaurant that evening and parking is always a problem.Special Features:
- Home cooking experiencefoodieatheartDined on 2/24/2013If you're looking for good home-cooked, family atmosphere Italian food, this is the place for you. Food is always more than enough, tasty and very reasonably priced. I enjoy the veal and carbonara dishes.Special Features:
- Excellent waitress. Not rushedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2013Excellent waitress. Not rushed through dinner. Food hot and freshSpecial Features:
- Deserves another visitluv2dineDined on 12/6/2012The food was delicious; the portions generous, and good value. Each member of our group ordered a different entree (veal, another meat, seafood & vegetarian), and we were all pleased with our choices. A plethora of menu choices for vegetarians was most appreciated! Unfortunately, a VERY large and boisterous party seated nearby detracted from our experience; hence the poor service and energetic noise ratings. We were so distracted by the noise, etc. that we didn't even pay attention to the ambiance. A return visit, at a quieter time is definitely in order.Special Features:
- Good Choice for a Dinner OutrtrothVIPDined on 9/23/2012We were especially delighted with Paisano's commitment to their gluten-free customers. :-) First time there, but it won't be our last!Special Features: