Pagelli's - Tampa
2001 Piazza Ave Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33543Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pagelli's - Tampa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pagellis.com/
- Phone: 8139911414
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch:Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Luciano Iannuzzi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer Family style catering to go within a few hours notice, no party too small or large.
- Private Party Facilities: Private room seats up to 90 comfortably and can be arranged in many different seating arrangements
- Private Party Contact: Jamie Russell 8139911414
- Special Events: We offer a private banquet area that can sit up to 90 people. Even though we are closed for lunch Monday through Thursday, we do accept reservations for large banquets at those times. Please see restaurant for details.
A word from Pagelli's - Tampa
Come experience authentic Italian cuisine at Pagelli's Italiano. From Classic Chicken Parmesan to our zesty calamari and shrimp pepe, we have something for everyone to appreciate. Come enjoy our happy hour from open-7pm every day, live entertainment and an a la carte Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pagelli's - Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
- Brought my friend and herOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2012Brought my friend and her kids, in total we had 6 kids at the table. Our server was very accommodating to the kids needs and we had a great time!Special Features:
- A little noisy. Food was veryMamagigiDined on 9/14/2012A little noisy. Food was very good. Service was excellent. Prices good. Overall great place to dineSpecial Features:
- The prices for the early dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2012The prices for the early dinner coupled to the happy hour prices were very reasonable.Special Features:
- Great beginnings, now fallen so farOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/25/2012This restaurant started out so well and has fallen so far. Service was very middling,my veal Milanese came out so over cooked the kitchen staff and waitress should have been ashamed to bring it to the table. The recooked entree was good but damage done. The spumoni dessert had two terribly stale pirouette cookies in it. We liked this restaurant very much when it first opened and the area separately needs it but without reform I doubt it will be here in a year or less. Please fix it
- We are new to area, lot ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2012We are new to area, lot of variety, food was excellent for adults and children. We will be going back. Had Chicken Vella Bocca, it was one of the best dishes I have ever had, my whole family wanted my leftovers. I usually try the wedge salad at every restaurant that offers one. The Tuscan Wedge was the best I have ever tasted. Our family would recommend to anyone that asks.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2012Great neighborhood restaurant, we eat here often, and the kids love it!Special Features:
- The food was good but I orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/8/2012The food was good but I ordered an expresso and it was cold. When I requested a different one it came out the same way. My lasagna temperature was disappointing also. I won't be going back.
- PASTA WAS NOT AS HOT AS ITccm16Dined on 5/31/2012PASTA WAS NOT AS HOT AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN. ENTREE SALAD WAS MOSTLY ICEBERG LETTUCE AND THE PLATE WAS TOO SMALL - HAD TO WORRY ABOUT TOMATO WEDGES LANDING IN MY LAP!
- We always love Pagelli's butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/18/2012We always love Pagelli's but they have changed some things on their menu and the rolls they now give are awful, hard as a rock, with nothing to dip in. We had to send them back and then the second batch was too doughy. If you have been there before and had the awesome bread with the olive oil dip, you would know what I am talking about. Please bring back the old bread! Don't change a good thing! My kids even noticed the change....Special Features:
- Mother's Day at PagellisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Excellent service and a wonderful Mother's Day Brunch!! Brought three kids and they treated them wonderfully. My son (12 years old) said it was the best fettuccini alfredo he has ever had. That is all he eats when he goes out to restaurants.Special Features:
- This restaurant was amazingSGVGVIPDined on 5/4/2012This restaurant was amazing when it opened. Now it is truly awful. The service was atrocious. The waiter was incompetent and did not check on our table. The food was old and cold when it arrived. The hostess was rude. For a place that I loved and raved to others about, I can only say I am now embarrassed to have ever sent anyone here. This will be the last time I ever eat at this restaurant. I have had better food from the frozen food area of discount generic brand grocers.
- Avoid this place!hsdivaDined on 12/26/20116 of us arrived at 7:55 for an 8pm reservation and were told our table was being set up. Over the next 35 mins, we were told 3 more times that our table was still being set up! The waiter was attentive, but knew little about the menu. The soup ($3 extra, not mentioned) tasted like something made from a mix, with dehydrated onions not competely hydrated. Two of us ordered the Jo Jo Chicken off of the favorites list, and were disappointed beyond words, as it had no detectable seasoning. After the meal, while waiting for the bill, the manager stopped by to see how our meal was. "Ok," I replied, and commented that the chicken was quite bland. She then offered to bring out some seasoning to "make it right!" Terrible experience. Will not go back.
- I've dined at Pagelli's severalOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/24/2011I've dined at Pagelli's several times and I have never been disappointed. The food, service and overall experience are always top-notch. They are always quite accomodating to my young children in both service and interaction with them, and they have a very nice children's menu as well. Pagelli's is by far one of the best restaurants in Wesley Chapel and I would recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy a classy yet reasonably priced Italian experience. If you haven't tried Pagelli's yet, you must!!!Special Features:
- Holiday Service is slowSmilesVIPDined on 12/16/2011Reservation was at 730 and group was assembled by 745p. We ordered drinks and dinner. Both were very slow to be served. The waiter assured us orders were in however, 900p came and our food was still MIA. The manager came to our table, apologized, comped our drinks, and food came out. It was warm and not hot... the restaurant was over capacity and with the holiday weekend parking in the mall was next to impossible too. This wasn't the waiter's fault... he did his best. I love this restaurant and atmosphere and YES we will be back.Special Features:
- Son home from DeploymentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/6/2011Brought our son there who just returned from being deployed. We all had great service, food, and a special thanks was given by the manager, she showed how Pagelli's appreciated our service men and women. Thank youSpecial Features:
- 3 generations for DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/23/2011Had a good time, brought parents for their first time. Our Waitress was the daughter of a coworker that was from NY going back over 10 years back was a nice coincidence.Special Features:
- Food was great but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/18/2011Food was great but service was a little spotty. We ran out of oil for the bread early in the dinner and the waiter never asked whether we would like more, although he removed several plates right next to the empty one. We finally had to flag down another server to get that and drink refills. Recommend reservations, the location at the Wiregrass Mall gets really busy.
- Pagelli's going downhillOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2011It seems Pagelli's has gone downhill. This used to be one of my favorite places; but our last visit was not up to what we were used to. We seemed rushed by the staff to eat and get out. The appetizers were skimpy and short on taste. The salads were delivered with the appetizers. The entrees arrived at the table cold. Get your act together Pagelli's.
- It was not busy the nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/29/2011It was not busy the night we had dinner so it was pretty quiet. The food was very good and the house wine went well with the meal. I had the veal marsala and the veal was very tender.Special Features:
- Always love going here, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2011Always love going here, but I think there may be a new chef, the food was good, but not outstanding. This is the first time, we were a little dissatisfied, but overall, it is still one of our favorite restaurants, and hopefully the chef was just not having a good night.
- Our server was great, andOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/25/2011Our server was great, and the food was wonderful. The ambiance left a little to be desired, but we really didn't know what we were in for. I would go back, but I would hope there were more people enjoying the way we did.Special Features:
- Although I have dined hereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2011Although I have dined here many times for dinner, this wasmy first lunch experience and it left me and my 3 lunchmates very disappointed. The restaurant wasnot full but our service was incredibly slow (20 minutes to receive 2 glasses of wine ordered). Once the food arrived (45 minutes after ordering), it was cold, one order was wrong, and the portions were very small (I did not know chicken could be served so thin)for prices that are not much cheaper than the dinner menu. My family and I will probably return to Pagelli's because it is very close to home and we have had some decent dinners there, but my lunchmates, who had never been to Pagelli's, do not have any plans to return.Special Features:
- Calamari was bad and lobsterPrescottVIPDined on 10/7/2011Calamari was bad and lobster ravioli tasted like it was prepared from frozen. Not impressed with food! Service was good.
- Have had great experiencesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2011Have had great experiences here in the past but was not overly enthused after this visit. That won't keep us from going again because they do have a great atmosphere and a wonderful menu!Special Features:
- This is a chain restaurantRYZ2UVIPDined on 9/2/2011This is a chain restaurant in a mall in New Tampa. The menu is exactly as one would expect. No surprises. Service is acceptable. Moderate price point and food is decent. Foodies won't appreciate it at all because the menu, the food, the decor are all decided by food consultants to aim at the middle of the demographic the restaurant has been targeted.
- Everything was great ... bread,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2011Everything was great ... bread, entree, creme brulee ... server was friendly and very helpfulSpecial Features:
- The food was good but it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2011The food was good but it was cold. I prefer to have a little heat on my lasagne. Loved the olive oil dip and the bread was good. What kind of seasoning was in the olive oil?Special Features:
- First time to Pagnelli's andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2011First time to Pagnelli's and had a very nice experience. The food was very good and the servers were friendly and attentive. Only thing is the noise level is extremely high. Very difficult to talk to persons across the table from you. Could barely hear the singer up on the stage.Special Features:
- Experience, as always, wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2011Experience, as always, was superb. Good atmosphere. Authentic food.Special Features:
- Pagelli's-Above the normal ItalianarashiDined on 8/6/2011Enjoyed Pagelli's The atmosphere had hints of 1950's restaurant and bar, slightly Bauhaus but distinctly Italian. There is live music primarily Sinatra, but other fine Italian as well. The food is good, and seems home made like "mama's trattoria", but lacks the refinement of true Italian, which is generally light in nature avoiding overly heavy sauces. Good mozzarella, frugal on the basil, but altogether very good. The service is outstanding. Our waiter was Dave, and he did a great job at suggesting dishes, wines, and service in general.Special Features:
- Lots of personal attention.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/6/2011Lots of personal attention. Liked the early bird prices and portions. Happy about all day happy hour.
- We had a very nice evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2011We had a very nice evening. The food was consistently good. The prices are reasonable. They had a singer on Friday night which helped make it a very leisurely dining experience. We did not feel rushed.
- Food was Good, Staff exceptional!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/29/2011Always enjoy dining here, the wait staff is always exceptional, and the prices are such that you can come often and not break the bank, however on this occasion the food was just OK. I just wanted more flavor as my dish (veal) seemed a bit bland. Everyone else at the table had pasta and loved it.
- the meal started off greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2011the meal started off great with the appetizer but quickly went downhill. The main courses were disappointing and soda refills were slow. The combined with the loud live music making it difficult to talk resulted in a disappointing meal.
- The restaurant was very nice.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2011The restaurant was very nice. Decor was nice. Service was great. Food was delicious. I would definitely visit again and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- Went went to Pagelli's forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2011Went went to Pagelli's for our anniversary and had a great meal. The veal was so delicious. I really recommend this place. The person singing did a great job. It was a very special dinner.Special Features:
- We have previously dined hereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/9/2011We have previously dined here and had great experiences. This visit was the exact opposite. I sent an email to the restaurant through their website on 7/9/11 and I have yet to get a response.
- The food was spectacular,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/2/2011The food was spectacular, yet reasonably priced. Excellent restaurant!
- outdoor cafe area very comfortable,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011outdoor cafe area very comfortable, food superb, like the 1/2 price drinks and very affordable appetizers and entrees.Special Features:
- We went for our Anniversary.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/30/2011We went for our Anniversary. It has a very nice atmosphere. We enjoyed the live music. The drink specials were amazing. The food was delicious.Special Features: