OPENTABLE RESERVED DISCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By purchasing a Reserved Discount, you agree to the OpenTable Policies and fine print listed within the Reserved Discount.
- The following shall be applicable to all Reserved Discounts sold through OpenTable:
- - Reserved Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers, vouchers, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise expressly stated in the Reserved Discount offer made available on the OpenTable Site
- - Reserved Discounts do not apply to tips, taxes, prior balances or any amounts other than the purchase price of the meal provided in connection with the Reserved Discount.
- - The Reserved Discount you purchase through OpenTable is redeemable for services by the restaurant at which you make a reservation. The restaurant, not OpenTable, is solely responsible for redeeming any Reserved Discount you purchase and providing any related services.
- - The availability of alcoholic beverages under a Reserved Discount is at the sole discretion of the restaurant and is subject to compliance with applicable law. All purchases of Reserved Discounts may have legal limitations on the amount of alcoholic beverages allowed to be considered under the Reserved Discount. Compliance with state statutes or codes is the responsibility of the restaurant.
- - You may cancel your Reserved Discount prior to redeeming it and you will receive a refund of amounts you paid to OpenTable for the Reserved Discount. If you fail to show up for your Reserved Discount at the time reserved, OpenTable may, in its sole discretion, refund the purchase price of the Reserved Discount or issue you a credit for purchases of future Reserved Discounts from OpenTable. Please contact OpenTable for any refund or credit requests.
- - If you change your reservation to a time that is not part of the Reserved Discount schedule or arrive outside of the stated qualifying Reserved Discount schedule, your reservation may no longer qualify for the Reserved Discount.
- - Reserved Discounts are made available via the OpenTable Site by OpenTable’s third party business partners. If you provide information to such entities or otherwise interact with such entities in connection with a Reserved Discount, such information and interaction will be governed by such entities’ privacy policies, terms of service, or similar agreements. OpenTable has no responsibility for the use of information you provide to such entities or your interactions with such entities.
- Any attempted redemption of a Reserved Discount that is not consistent with these Terms of Sale will render the Reserved Discount offer void. Reserved Discounts are void to the extent prohibited by law.
- OpenTable reserves the right to terminate the Reserved Discount program, or to change these Terms of Sale, at any time with or without notice. Continued use of the OpenTable Site or purchase of any Reserved Discount after a change constitutes acceptance of such change.