29008 Agoura Road
Agoura Hills, CA 91301Neighborhood:
Agoura Hills / Westlake Village
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://padrirestaurant.net/
- Phone: 8188653700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Saverio Posarelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Padri Restaurant is proud to provide offsite Catering Services. We offer pick-up service, delivery service or full service which includes our professional staff, set-up and clean-up. Please call our Catering Manager MaryJane Fendler 818-399-3113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entertainment: Please visit our website for our music calendar and special event nights, padrirestaurant.net.
- Cross Street: Kanan Road
- Public Transit: Located on Agoura Road between Kanan and Cornell. Located on the south side of the street approximately 2 blocks from Kanan traveling east bound. Across the street from the Agoura Cinema theater
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Street and ample private lot parking for lunch only. Complimentary valet parking available in the evening.
A word from Padri Restaurant
Resembling an old Tuscan farmhouse with old oak trees silhouetting the rolling hills of old Agoura. Padri Restaurant and Martini Lounge captures the true essence of Tuscany Italian cuisine stepped in tradition. Padri offers soft pillow back booth seating in a romantic yet handsome atmosphere. Low romantic lighting sets the mood for an enjoyable and relaxing meal. In our candle lit Martini Lounge you can sip eclectic martinis or smoke a cigar in our outside patio. Padri offers live music Wednesday and Thursday with DJ Friday and Saturday night, so put on your dancing shoes and join the crowd.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Padri Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Agoura Hills / Westlake Village ›
Padri Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (16)romantic (15)good for groups (11)great for outdoor dining (10)special occasion (10)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)great for brunch (5)notable wine list (4)late-night find (4)great for lunch (3)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Don't Order The NY SteakLikeToDineOutDined on 10/18/2014The steak I ordered was awful. It was full of grizzle and fat and had no flavor. I don't know who their meat supplier is but Padri needs a new one. My friend recommended the restaurant to me when it was owned by others. He raved about their rib eye. The rib eye wasn't on the menu so I settled for the NY Steak, which, as I wrote earlier, was awful. Our waiter was adequate at best. I read a negative Yelp review about the restaurant that was from October, and it mentioned the change in ownership. I decided to give Padri a try nonetheless. I would not recommend this restaurant to others and I'm going to mention my experience to the friend who recommended it. We're getting together for lunch on Friday. It won't be at Padri.
- CuisineQualityDined on 10/17/2014Consistent, high quality, absolutely delicious Italian cuisine.Special Features:
- GO ELSEWHEREOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/12/2014We arrived and had bruchetta and wine for about 30 minutes before ordering. I've been here before several times. It's now under new ownership. The menu has changed. There is a decent selection of pastas. A short selection of meat dishes (and I don't eat meat), very limited on fish or chicken. So, 10 minutes after taking the order the waiter informed us they were out of two of the three meat dishes..gee...that left a lot of choice for the people that had ordered the lamb. 5 minutes later we were informed they were out of one of the fish dishes. I didn't like either of the chicken choices, so I was stuck with the (fish) special which didn't enthuse me or the salmon which didn't enthuse me. The food itself was OK. Wont go back.
- Romantic location outstanding foodWilliamDined on 9/12/2014We have eaten at this restaurant 7-8 times over the last 5 years. Always outstanding food and great service. Great place to go for that romantic special occasion. Also a great place to bring guests from out of town that you would like to impress with outstanding food .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gary COpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Took my wife here last sunday for our anniversary. Made an evening reservation on a sunday. We had not been here in a while and we were concerned as we were the only ones there when we first arrived. The drinks and appetizers were top notch an dinner was excellent as well. The place did get crowded later.Special Features:
- Great ItalianToniDined on 9/5/2014We've just had another great meal at Padri's. We brought a relative who was visiting us and we all had a wonderful time. The food is just fantastic, and we always enjoy some of the unique specials, as well as the usual delicious menu items. This time it was adults only, but we've had many dinners at Padri's with our kids, too. It can get a little noisy, but you can't go wrong with an evening at Padri's.Special Features:
- Nice to knowJustUsDined on 9/5/2014We went to celebrate our wedding anniversary last Friday. The food was good, the drinks fairly priced and the setting was nice. We chose to dine outside on their spacious patio. Service was slow, but they were also busy, particularly inside. The owner/manager came by and introduced himself, and we chatted briefly. We want to go back and try their Happy Hour.Special Features:
- Always Great FoodSweemommyDined on 8/23/2014As with every time we dine here, the food is very good and often a spin on something traditional. This time a beef osso buco that truly melted in your mouth. The restaurant seems always to be a bit loud inside and this time was no exception. Hard to hear our own conversation. The bar area is always inviting, touting themselves as a martini bar. The outside late night club area has an excellent ambiance and probably close to ten years later draws in a night crowd for dancing and drinking. Always fun.Special Features:
- RoseNIckDined on 8/23/2014Wonderful dining experience. We find an excuse to visit Agoura Hills from Laguna Beach just to dine here.Special Features:
- Nice dinner placeMichelaDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I went to Padri's on a Saturday night. We were seated immediately at a nice table, but there was a very loud group of young ladies at the next table, so we asked to move and they were very accommodating. I had a glass of the house Chardonnay which was surprisingly good. Throughout the meal, the service was outstanding and the food was well prepared and very tasty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PadriCalifoodieDined on 8/15/2014Fantastic food as always. Will go again and again. Waiter no so good but that's not the chef!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night capHappyCamper2014Dined on 8/14/2014Great for a late night cap to breakup the long week. Outdoor patio is very enjoyable, fire pit and cozy outdoor seating with huge trees wrapped in twinkling lights. Food was amazing, service was superb. Nice thing is there was not a lot of people, so it felt like place was all ours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice DinnerEricJDined on 8/2/2014From the hostess to the servers to the food, Padri's was 4 stars. Completely enjoyable. We had a party of 7, sat outdoors on a busy Saturday night, and were not rushed. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014Padri is truly a gem. Comfortable seating, a very tasteful interior, great waiter. There was a wide range of entrees and many specials. Parking is problematic. Valet shouldnt be necessary on a week night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun times!Whatabun17Dined on 7/19/2014Saturday night fun with the girls! Food was good, drinks were great and service was excellent. However with only one stall for the ladies bathroom is unacceptable! Then a pipe burst or something happened in the bathroom and the whole restaurant smelled and even outside.Special Features:
- Not happy!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/17/2014Had not been to this restaurant for awhile. I remember it being very good. The food was not good at all. The steaks were bad. The risotto was mushy. It was way to noisy. The bill was almost $400 for 4. Not a place to go.Special Features:
- therocksDined on 7/6/2014Friendly servers and energetic owner. The food is wonderful, patio is clean and comfortable and the food is diSpecial Features:
- Cabana StyleLASAVIPDined on 7/5/2014I enjoy having dinner in their patio. They have about 5 cabanas and each have room for at least 4. The food is good, but the mojito was below par. I sent it back and got a sangria instead, which was not bad. I would recommend this place. They also have live music on certain days.Special Features:
- The following 476 reviews are from the Padri Restaurant reviews archive.
- Dinner with friendsToniDined on 6/21/2014We had a great evening dining at Padri with good friends. The food was fantastic. We all ordered something different and all ate until it hurt! We've been to Padri before with the kids as well as adult couples. It's great for both, but this last visit was early Saturday evening and there was a family with some pretty loud screaming kids. However, I would recommend Padri to friends and family for some great food and comfortable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Awesome ExperienceBillVIPDined on 6/12/2014We had a great time celebrating my daughter's graduation. We were there on a Thursday night and when I saw many of the people several nights later they were still raving about the food, service and experience.Special Features:
- SoozDined on 6/6/2014Very tasty Italian food. Quite authentic pastas and sauces. Well-composed salads. Food fairly priced, wine a bit on the expensive side.Special Features:
- Watered DownOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2014Went there for dinner with a group of friends. After two cocktails we all concluded that the liquor was watered down. My friends ordered shots and the bartender really encouraged them to mix it with something. After the shots of Vanilla Vodka we confirmed that the liquor was severely watered down. What a disappointment.
- Restrooms are neededPedalcrankDined on 5/21/2014One bathroom for the bar & restaurant is NOT great.Special Features:
- friends & foodcheersDined on 5/3/2014Wanted an evening of good food with friends and was not disappointed. Food and wine was very good. SService was attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always tastyLetseatDined on 4/26/2014Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. There is a full menu & the owner comes out to tell you the specials. He is from Florence and there are many new and exciting things to try. I had the chicken meatballs with zucchini flowers. Someone had the black ink risotto, One had the gnocchi & minestrone soup, one had the lobster bisque and chicken scallopini. The Caprese salad has a light vinaigrette dressing & uses cherry tomatoes. Delicious! It starts out with warm, homemade bread and a bowl of chopped tomato bruschetta salsa. We finished with pineapple upside down cake. It all was wonderful and the service was impeccable. We love going here. There is an outdoor patio area with firepits that we will have to take advantage of next time.Special Features:
- Amazing!!! love this place!!!YonirVIPDined on 4/25/2014The best Italian food outside of Italy!! You will enjoy the food, the atmosphere and the service. We highly recommend it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Local GemLoveandLive327Dined on 4/24/2014Food was delicious and authentic. Homemade pumpkin ravioli was extremely flavorful and fresh. Beet salad was divine and ambiance was energetic yet romantic. Live music after 9 PM was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely night at Padri. FoodTeresaDined on 4/11/2014Lovely night at Padri. Food was fantastic with a great table.Special Features:
- Excellent food! Everyone inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2014Excellent food! Everyone in our party enjoyed their dish!Special Features:
- Best RestaurantCozzi67Dined on 3/21/2014I'd never eaten dinner at padres and a girlfriend told me to go try it. I took my whole family and it was amazing The service, food, wine and after dining bar scene was great. Everyone should go to padres.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very strange night..drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/15/2014Very strange night..drinks were ordered, came back wrong, bartender turns his back when complained, when asked for limes, manager states how expensive limes are due to drought! My drink was too strong, asked for a little club soda, get charged for a full glass of it..friend is on diet and side dish was not was she ordered, 10 minutes later they bring it..I ordered seafood with pasta..shrimp tastes like it frozen and nuked, scallops so tiny you couldn't even taste them.. I've been to this restaurant many many times, and it wasn't so crowded that they were short staffed or anything, and have always had a great meal..not sure if I'll be back
- Very DisappointedsherDined on 3/8/2014We have not been to this restaurant for a long time but decided to give it another try.. lovely ambience, good staff, but the food was very disappointing... I now know why it took so long to come backSpecial Features:
- Larry Z ReviewLarryZDined on 3/7/2014Food, wine list met my expectations. Great place for celebtating a special event (like an anniversary)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceWendyVIPDined on 3/5/2014We really enjoyed dinner with friends at Padri's this week! The waiter's rcommended dishes were Awesome, the service was warm, friendly and attentive. Overall a quite enjoyable evening. I just wish they had a self parking area since I don't like being forced to valet park my car.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect place for all!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2014We had a group of 6 and we all enjoyed our meals. The waiter and host were super nice! Cozy, comfortable bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girlfriends looking for ajcgsingsDined on 2/21/2014Girlfriends looking for a nice dinner out with music found Padri through google. We made it in time to enjoy their happy hour in the martini bar - very nice - live jazz combo was unexpected. Dinner and wine was fabulous. We recommend both the lamb shank and the oso buco!!! Severio, the owner, was very hospitable. When we left, the bar was HOPPING with DJ music and dancing. This is a GREAT find!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere, Good BasicsWLVMomVIPDined on 2/1/2014The night started out great with good, attentive service in the bar, but it took 18 minutes for our waitress to come over in the dining room. It took several requests to get a second round of drinks, and we gave up on doing dessert/coffee because she just took too long. The food was good overall and the vibe was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/24/2014We took my friend out for birthday dinner to Padri. It was her first time there and she was very pleased. The table was ready as booked and the food and drinks were delicious. My only disappointment was with the restaurant not honoring my request for a specific waiter who was also working that evening. It seems like the request was not given any attention even though I specifically asked over the phone. Other than that, we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy, Romantic and HomeyLarryDined on 1/15/2014We dined in a weekday (Wednesday), definitely peaceful and we were able to talk with low tone voice. The food was better than average and the prices are moderate. The service was great and they don't rush the orders and take ample time to enjoy our appetizers and savor our dinner. It was a pleasant dining experience. The only thing diners need to be aware of is that they do valet parking and you cannot park on the premises by your own.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerBlissgirlDined on 1/10/2014I was seeking a romantic dinner for my boyfriend's birthday. A friend recommended it so I made reservations. It has a warm and charming atmosphere and we found a nice place to sit. I mentioned that it was his birthday twice to the waiter and another server, but no one responded by bringing a dessert or acknowledging it. I was told that if I mentioned it to my server he would take action. Our server also seemed to lack personality or enthusiasm, though he was fairly friendly. Our food was delicious, so that was good. The bruschetta served at the beginning was very spicy which seemed to take away from it's overall flavor. I think the music playing is inappropriate for the setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.