Packards at Innisbrook Resort
36750 US Hwy 19 N
Palm Harbor, FL 34684Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Packards at Innisbrook Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.innisbrookgolfresort.com/index.cfm/rest
- Phone: 7279425240x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:00pm; Lunch Daily; 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Andrew Coniglio
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Packard's Steakhouse offers a wide variety of menus to accommodate any party size. Please contact Gayle Patafio at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your next party.
- Private Party Contact: Gayle Patafio 7279425240x
A word from Packards at Innisbrook Resort
Packard’s Steakhouse serves the finest Aged Prime and Premium Beef. We carefully select our steaks and hand trim daily to ensure the best cuts of grain fed beef. No artificial ingredients or hormones are ever added. Along with our traditional American cuisine and unique specials prepared daily by our culinary staff, Packard’s offers a signature Packard's Manhattan and wine list you won’t want to miss.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Packards at Innisbrook Resort - Best Restaurants in Palm Harbor ›
Packards at Innisbrook Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (12)scenic view (10)good for groups (9)romantic (7)notable wine list (4)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Not what it used to beAndrewDined on 9/19/2014We were members of Innisbrook and regulars at Packard's when we lived in Palm Harbor. We returned for vacation and scheduled an "event dinner". We had good memories and high expectations-but not what it used to be. How to judge a prime steakhouse? Not just by the meat but rather by the quality of the OTHER food. The lobster bisque, once a real draw, was noticeably different. We could tell from the menu description that the recipe had changed, which is fine. But all four of us disliked the result. Two of the four of us had filets...both good as one would expect for a prime steakhouse. Two had entree salads. One was so-so, the other good. Packard's wasn't terrible. More accurate to say it had slipped. And certainly not worth the $
- Amazing ,againTrencherman4Dined on 9/2/2014We had the pleasure of dinning at Packard's for my wife's birthday. Once again it was exceptional! From David at the bar to Theresa, who was our server, it was first class. The food, outstanding. Great steaks and great side items made for a fine experience. It maybe the slow season, but Packard's still delivers a classy dinning experience.Special Features:
- hushkithushkitDined on 8/30/2014food was average . Too pricey. Ordered baked potato ,they served 1/2 of the spud ?When I asked where is the other half the reply was " that is how we do it". This was my third time at this facility.......alas, my last timeSpecial Features:
- WONDERFUL DINING AND THEN........RobertaDined on 8/21/2014As guests enter the restaurant, the door is opened for you by a smiling employee and you are escorted to a lovely dining room overlooking a golf course. The lighting is perfect and "Mike" and his associate servers are extremely cordial and helpful with drink and dinner selections. The food is very attractive when presented and equally delectable when eaten. It is a golf and tennis resort so we understood when a group of about 15 men came into the dining room on their way to the adjacent open area bar. However, we did not appreciate when their yelling to each other across the bar changed the ambiance of the dining experience. Also, they walked through the dining room on the way to the rest room, yelling back to their friends at the bar.Special Features:
- Good for resort restaurantJayz1013Dined on 8/15/2014Food was ok, I am spoiled by the high end steakhouses in Tampa. Lobster bisque was jot traditional as it had peppers in it. Caeser salad was fine and steak was cooked perfect.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerBlondie11Dined on 7/24/2014Very attentive staff, good food , pleasent surroundings. Will go again soon.Special Features:
- Well deserved good reviewsWGSNODGRASSIIIDined on 7/18/2014Reservations were easy to make, seating was prompt, service was very good, and food was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodTerryVIPDined on 7/16/2014Food is very good and consistent, staff always very accommodating and friendly.Special Features:
- Joseph Haverty,ClearwaterrodeojoecodyDined on 7/12/2014We truly enjoy Packard's for that special outing. The food and service are consistently wonderful.The entire Innisbrook experience is a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing..SusieDined on 7/5/2014Steaks were OK. Read reviews prior to arrival and was hopeful. Agree with another Reviewer, you can go down the street to Longhorn Steakhouse and receive the same food, better service, at a much lower price. We love Innisbrook and will definitely return but will skip this restaurant.Special Features:
- Good food but dated atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/2/2014Honestly the interior of the building is pretty dated and not very impressive. The "view" is of the putting green and the tee boxes of the first hole of Copperhead. Far from best atmosphere that it was voted... The food was pretty good and we likely will go back just because of the lack of good restaurants in the area. It was also wonderfully quiet on a Wednesday night that allowed my wife and I to have a wonderfully quiet dinner
- The following 115 reviews are from the Packards at Innisbrook Resort reviews archive.
- commendingkitchenbittyDined on 6/12/2014This restaurant had the friendliest staff I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Very personable and qualified to serve in such an atmosphere. High class but yet welcoming to all. I felt like I had entered the world of celebrities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodJohnVIPDined on 6/11/2014Ordered a well done prime rib end cut. End cut by definition would be well done, this one was red and bloody. As I never return a steak to be re-cooked, I simply paid and walked out. Also, very difficult location to find.
- Copperhead Splendor....PDB4618Dined on 5/24/2014We had a great outing at Packard's. Food and service tremendous. Ask for bartender David to host you at bar. David is a great ambassador for the Salamander Resort franchise , specifically the Innisbrook Golf and Resort. PDBSpecial Features:
- Great Surf and TurfmlmlDined on 5/10/2014Mrs. had a 2.5lb lobster and I had their Strip - was great thxSpecial Features:
- An old favoritedinetimeDined on 5/10/2014We used to belong to Innisbrook and have dined in Packard's many times and the food is always good and service is fantastic. We have moved away but were back visiting friends so we decided to go there again. To our surprise, we were seated at a table that we have had before and our waitress and waiter were the same ones we've also had before. What a welcome surprise. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and would do it again when we're in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodqmanDined on 5/10/2014The atmosphere is very relaxing and tables are not too close to each other. The service was excellent. For starters we split a goat cheese and fig dish which was very tasty. I had the ribeye which was a bit pricey but very large, nicely seasoned and cooked perfectly. It was delicious. My wife had the scallops and was very pleased with that dish. The only downside was that the bread that came with the meal was terrible. It was a bit warm in the center with a not warm dried out crust. We were given another loaf but it was not much different. It tasted like old bread that had been reheated or microwaved. If this issue can be fixed then this place is worth trying for an upscale steak or dinner, especially if you are staying at Innisbrook.
- Anniversary dateWEESHDined on 5/10/2014We had not eaten at Packards in some time, but the atmosphere and food remained as excellent as we remembered. We both had steak, my wife the filet which was prepared perfectly, and I ordered the Ribeye. Both had a slight crust on the outside, and were cooked to perfection on the inside. Best steak we have enjoyed in a while.The sides were large enough to be shared, with some left over. The deserts were wonderful. A wonderful meal for a special occasion. It was the quietest dining experience ever experienced. If you love a great prime steak cooked just the way you like it, this is a must experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an enjoyable experienceDonnerDined on 4/20/2014We have dined at Packard's several times and have always had a pleasant experience. Our most recent visit was for Easter dinner. Everyone in our party chose the lamb chops, which I would highly recommend. They were very delicious and enjoyed by all.Special Features:
- great eveningTrencherman4Dined on 4/12/2014Packards is a classy place with exceptional food and great service. Our party of four had a good cross section of the menu and found each course to be excellent. Great lamb chops,strip steak ,venison, and lamb shank we re palate pleasing and got rave reviews . Packards is one of the top restaurants in the Tampa Bay area.Special Features:
- "Top 5 Meal"DLB1Dined on 4/4/2014We were at Innisbrook on a "boys golf weekend" and the dinner at Packard's was one of the highlights of the trip. The food was amazing as everyone was thrilled with their steaks and the one loner couldn't get over his Osso Buco (which was recommended by our waiter). Other notes included 2 incredible bottles of red wine and one guy in the party said his French onion soup was the best he has ever had in his life. Our waiter, Mike, was fantastic. We learned he is "the man" at the restaurant, having served there for over 37 years! They will be lucky if he can make it another 37 as he certainly helped make our meal enjoyable. Definitely looking to go back when we return to the resort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodItalia1Dined on 3/23/2014The service was ok, being friendly. The food was bland. Garlic mash potatoes without the garlic. Herb roasted asparagus without the herbs. No salt and pepper on either the grouper or the ribeye. The bread and butters were wonderful.
- Excellent service at the bar,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2014Excellent service at the bar, and at dinner. Elegant atmosphere, attentive staff, outstanding food quality, and quantity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- F A B U L O U S Food & PeopleCarlDebraofPA19422Dined on 3/20/2014Presentation was excellent, service was very, very friendly and helpful with choices. The wine was plentiful in selection and desserts were fresh and tasty, a very good ending with coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyablemianosmDined on 3/15/2014The wait staff is very attentive and helpful. Knowledgeable in the menu as well as the specials. Steak is very good, and the sides are very generously sized (could easily split four ways). The pricing is a bit higher than most other restaurants, but the ambiance, service, and quality of the food all make up for it.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in the resortTravelerVIPDined on 3/8/2014We were sorry we waitied until our last night ot dine at Packards. This is the best restaurant in the Innisbrook Resort. Good steaks, lobster tail, shrimp cocktail and dessert.
- C. ReviewCMHRDined on 2/28/2014The menu is very good. Wait staff was preoccupied with larger groups and sometimes forgot the tables occupied by couples. Steaks were cooked incorrectly for our order, forgot to bring another glass of wine we ordered and the dessert (creme brulee) and was burned. Especially when including the cost of items on the menu, dinner at the Turnberry Pub was better.Special Features:
- Can't cook a steakOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/21/2014For a steak house, 3 nights in a row our steaks were either over cooked or under cooked. But they discomposed or whole 3rd meal . May have had to do with the 3 expensive bottles of wine we ordered and paid for.
- Great Anniversary DinnerFloridaDined on 2/10/2014Our waiters Ralph and Teresa were wonderful to us; very attentive, friendly, helpful and gracious. The hostess Gayle was also very nice and the whole atmosphere was special for our 41st wedding anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth a second tryturnerpro727VIPDined on 2/5/2014My wife and I truly wanted to like Packards but the flaws are far too many to return. Poor food quality, tired old decor, very over priced. They charge more for certain wines than Per Se in NYC. 1 example, we ordered calamari, and it was clearly a frozen product and smelled fishy. A bottle of Gascon Malbec is $50 (that's a $12 wine) there's a reason the place was empty, It's really not worth your time.
- Pros and cons...GearoidinVIPDined on 2/1/2014Extremely difficult to find, seems not to be on the electronic mapping radar, but the receptionist was helpfull with directions and we finally got there. Starters were good -- iceberg salad was find and I liked the shrimp wrapped in bacon although my husband didn't. I had the filet mignon which was a good steak and cooked as I asked. My husband's steak was not at all good though, he wasn't impressed. Cappuccino was good, and we had a glass of wine each. Service was good. The place seems quite nice. A bit reminiscent of Dempsey's at the Saddlebrook but definitely not the culinary standard based on our experience. I'd go there again if I based it only on my own experience but not based on the total experience for the two of us.Special Features:
- FourhappygolfersFourhappygolfersDined on 1/16/2014We had just finished 106 holes of golf over 3 days and were looking for great food and service. We found both. Excellent.Special Features:
- A fabulous dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/4/2014Great ambiance Excellent menu Excellent food We are Innisbrook members and proud of it. Packards has never disappointed us and last Saturday was no exception. We loved it Peter VosotasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience AgainMichaelDined on 12/31/2013Juanita and Ralph gave us excellent service with fantastic food. Never had anything but a great time there.
- Awesome experienceboydjohn7Dined on 12/25/2013We highly recommend Packard's at Innisbrook. Service was incredible (thanks, Mike, for working Christmas Eve), the food (tho pricey) was worth every penny. Best cooked steak ever, the grouper was fresh & delicious and the veal awesome! We will be back to work our way through the regular menu....which, at least on line, sounds delightful. We generally go to the Salamander Grill (also excellent), but will return to Packard's ASAP!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- christmas eve feastsunshine44Dined on 12/24/2013Our 2nd year dining here on Xmas eve. Again, a great meal with friends, excellent wine and a great job of service by Debbie. Grouper was yummy and filet mignon was done to perfection. Loved all of the crab in the bisque.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/24/2013We have eaten here quite often and always enjoy our meal and service. It was extremely disappointing. Their always outstanding lamb chops were ok, the veal scallopini was rubbery and the grouper was overcooked.
- Christmas Eve DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/24/2013We had a great Christmas Eve dinner here. they offered the Christmas Day menu, but we opted to choose from their regular menu. It was wonderful. the only drawback was that the service was slow, but we had no where to be, so it was fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and Lively and Great DiningEvelynVIPDined on 12/21/2013We enjoyed a holiday gathering with several friends at Packards. The food was outstanding and the staff was accommodating to various dietary requests. It was a lively evening there with several large parties, but the staff works particularly well together and our get-together went smoothly. The quality of the food (salads and entrees) continues to be excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not sure if worth $$$BLoveDined on 11/26/2013We tried this place out as it was a place we had not been to before and sounded really good. The server was very attentive and the food was very good (had the yellowtail snapper) with a generous portion. The only 2 negatives I have to say is that we had to wait at the front desk for a several minutes for someone to come seat us (and the restaurant was about empty so not sure why the delay) and that while the food and service was very good, I just cannot honestly say that it was equal to the $120 tab (with tip but no drinks).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.