5795 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34746Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacinos.com/index.php
- Phone: (407) 239-4141
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Wine
- Catering: Pacino's fine dining extends to our catering services. Whatever your event requires, Pacino's has it covered. We are experienced in numerous venues and are looking forward to extending our professionalism wherever you prefer. We are able to customize our menus and services to appropriately fit your needs. Whether an extravagant wedding reception, a dinner for friends and family, a business luncheon or a black-tie casino night dinner, we are at your service.
A word from Pacino's
Pacino's is family-style Italian dining in an unforgettable setting. The menu features specialties handed down from generation to generation. Special emphasis on pastas, the freshest seafood and mouth watering steaks grilled to perfection over open flame.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pacino's reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
romantic (3)special occasion (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Outstanding service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/10/2013The food and service is outstanding. Sauce is light and tasty and the calamarie is to die for.Special Features:
- We came to eat here our firstGourmetettesVIPDined on 6/7/2013We came to eat here our first night in the Disney World area because the restaurant had received three diamonds in our AAA book. We were all tired, and it was late (for us), but we very much enjoyed the entrees that we chose. The wine the waitress recommended was delicious as well. I ate the oak grill salmon with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes. I could not finish the large piece of salmon, which was simple and wonderful. I was able to take it back to our condo and eat it the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but slightly dissapointingjrdmDined on 5/25/2013Pacino's was a nice change, but my husband and I were looking for something top notch and it left a bit to be desired. My main complaint was the pricing for their appetizers. We spent $9.99 for a single portebello mushroom cap that was something that easily could have been made at home. The food was good, but the flavors were nothing out of the ordinary. We ordered the Pacino's Fiesta and Chicken Parmesan. The Fiesta was much better than the Parm, but still nothing I would go back to get again. When we left, we felt overly full, unenergized and a bit ripped off. We would rather pay twice the amount for a spectacular dish than double what we pay at Olive Garden or Carraba's for food that is about the same level. It was fast, that was a plus.Special Features:
- Felt SpecialStephanieSDined on 5/11/2013A group of friends and myself decided to check out Pacinos. We were pleasantly surprised. We expected the typical 192 tourist restaurant. The ambiance was great, the food was really good and the drinks were excellent!!Special Features:
- An enjoyable evening. VeryTeriroseVIPDined on 4/27/2013An enjoyable evening. Very good food, wine and service.Special Features:
- Food was wonderful. My husbandPillsburyDined on 4/24/2013Food was wonderful. My husband is a chef and complains everywhere. But not here. It was so nice.Special Features:
- Food was ok. Better last timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/25/2013Food was ok. Better last time we were there. Waiter was Good. Foreign person met us as we checked in and she was not easy to understand. Poor English.
- We made a last minute reservationLouADined on 2/16/2013We made a last minute reservation on a busy night, but were greeted and seatepromptly. The restaurant was quite busy, and bar service was a bit slow. The food order was taken promptly and all courses were of excellent quality. Would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- No choice was offered in theyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/5/2013No choice was offered in they typ of dressing and it came smothered in dressing. Itlooked as if they had been made well in advance as the lettuce had a tinge of brown to the edges. The bread was plain white. Not very Italian. Enterees were acceptable but the dessert selection was limited. We would not go back as it did not live up to our expectations.
- We have dined here twice andxxitalychicaxx21Dined on 12/31/2012We have dined here twice and have enjoyed it both times! The food is delicious, a bit over priced - but we are in tourist town! The waiter was a little difficult to understand and was not very attentive. It was New Years Eve so we will give the benefit of the doubt!Special Features: