5795 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34746Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacinos.com/index.php
- Phone: 4072394141
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Wine
- Catering: Pacino's fine dining extends to our catering services. Whatever your event requires, Pacino's has it covered. We are experienced in numerous venues and are looking forward to extending our professionalism wherever you prefer. We are able to customize our menus and services to appropriately fit your needs. Whether an extravagant wedding reception, a dinner for friends and family, a business luncheon or a black-tie casino night dinner, we are at your service.
A word from Pacino's
Pacino's is family-style Italian dining in an unforgettable setting. The menu features specialties handed down from generation to generation. Special emphasis on pastas, the freshest seafood and mouth watering steaks grilled to perfection over open flame.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pacino's reviews from OpenTable diners
- was there to celebrate 20thbearDined on 3/19/2014was there to celebrate 20th wedding anniversary,told hostess she did not seem to care.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ordered 3 different pizzasvacationersDined on 3/8/2014Ordered 3 different pizzas and side salads. They say their pizza is a "personal pizza" but I knew better so that is why we only ordered 3 for 5 people. The margherita pizza was excellent (flavorful fresh basil, tomatoes with mozzarella cheese on a very tasty hand tossed crust and the Bianca pizza (alfredo sauce based) once again on a tasty hand tossed crust was delicious. However, we were disappointed with the vegetarian pizza. It seems like the crust could have been premade. We ordered tiramasu for dessert and it was one of the best I've tasted. Our server, Joanna was wonderful and made us feel most welcome. See you again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- for a group of ballplayers....TheGeneralVIPDined on 2/25/2014It filled us up without breaking the bank druing spring training....since this is day oneof the season with games tomorrow....a good carbo-load at an early dinner but many dishes lacked flavor stick with the wood fired pizzas and away from more traditional italian fare and you may be ok it is a "touristy" spot so it is kinda like department store italian food
- PLeasant findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014We have been in Florida for 3 weeks on vacation and visited Pacino's one of our first nights here. Since then we have been back twice more, the last time with friends from Tampa. The food is excellent and fairly priced. We were offered a good selection of wines and have never been rushed in completing our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UghHk140VIPDined on 2/17/2014We were five people on vacation in Orlando so I decided to use an OpenTable check to cover some of the cost. When we went to pay the bill, the manager said that they don't take OpenTable checks. We had chosen the restaurant because they were on OpenTable. We had to call the company and have them tell the manager that they were contractually obligated to take the check; that the restaurant couldn't expect to reap the benefits of OpenTable membership but not live up to the obligations. After a half-hour, he finally did. It was an absolute waste of our vacation time. In addition, the service was bad and the food wasn't that good either. Obviously, not a great experience.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014The pizza was great nice atmosphere entrees were greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big place!DodoDined on 2/15/2014There were four of us, food was tasty, but my order was messed up. Place seemed dark, our corner was poorly lighted and there just seemed to be something missing. Would probably go back to give it another try. Our server tried very hard.Special Features:
- Excellent and Authentic Offerings.LouADined on 2/14/2014We generally dine at Pacino's whenever we are in the area. The food is always excellent, well-prepared and ample. We did find the service to be a bit hurried and stand-offish on this trip. It was Valentine's Day, so that may have played a part.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, reasonably pricedMarcoDined on 1/29/2014Our waiter, Roger was knowledgeable and attentive just.at the right momments. Photographer roams the dining room taking pics.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Have been here many times before but this time very disappointing veal not pounded thin midway thru appetizer they served entrée, after that our server Angelo pretty much ignored us,not sure I will be back again
- BlandMikeDined on 1/1/2014Been around the area for two weeks eating out every night and I can vouch that this was the worst I've had; for the same money (or slightly less) there are other choices on the 192 which is better. The food wasn't awful, but was very bland. Nothing special. I would not go back to this place. Service was ok, nothing special.
- Average upon averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/1/2014Just a basic Italian joint. Good food but took way to long to get it out of the kitchen. Better prices than on Disney!!!Special Features:
- Exellent Dining at Pacino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/1/2014Excellent food, attentive service, pleasant décor, and reasonable prices. A real gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedlocalguyDined on 12/31/2013For some reason we were seated in the "party room" off the main dining area. There was a birthday party going on at the time. Our waiter was prompt and friendly but I guess I was mentally prepared to find fault. When he brought us a basket of sliced "white bread" my suspicions were confirmed. The salad was non-descript iceberg lettuce. However, when the entrees arrived, there was some salvation. All three of us pronounced our meals to be quite tasty. My only criticism of my chicken marsala was that the chicken breasts had not been pounded thin. There was plenty of food however.
- The food was excellent withcanada1Dined on 12/30/2013The food was excellent with large portions and our waiter was very knowledgeable. Great recommendations from the waiter, we would 100 percent recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Al Would Be Proudcotta99Dined on 12/27/2013Great food. Steaks were especially tasty on the wood fired grill. I had the Pasta all Capitano and it was fabulous. Great food at great prices for the tourist area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly atmosphere. StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Friendly atmosphere. Staff attentive and professional. A lot of choice on menu, portions quite big though. Everyone enjoyed and we all had different things. The dipping bread/oil was a nice touch. We went Christmas Day and looked the fact that there was just the regular menu/prices and no extra charges!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceJohnODined on 12/14/2013This restaurant is in a busy location and the outside is nothing fancyl, but the inside decore is beautiful and the food was outstanding. The service was friendly, knowledgeable and we never felt rushed at all. The food selection was very good and the prices were reasonable. There were 5 people in our party and everyone of them said their meal was wonderful. I highly recommend this restaurant.......excellent Italian dining.Special Features:
- Happy to find itPacoDined on 12/6/2013A nice Italian restaurant whose appetizers, salads and entrees kept my group of 9 well fed and happy, while the wine flowed and we all relaxed. Attentive service. I was a little concerned that they placed our large party close to a couple tables of 2, who looked like they were enjoying a quiet romantic night while we were there for a birthday. However everything appeared to work out fine and we all had a great time, and would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst dinner, EVER!parsharDined on 11/21/2013For the first time in my dining experience I cannot say one thing that was positive about our food! We thought we were in trouble when they brought out 1/4" sliced, microwaved-warmed (Italian?) bread that looked and tasted like Sunbeam Wonderbread! The elder lady stuck a camera in our face (thanks to another reviewer we declined). The acidic wine, the greasy, bland soup with chunks of uncooked mushrooms w hard stems attached, sandy-old mozzarella on hard tomatoes, lasagne so over cooked the edges were melted and stuck to a hot untouchable plate, manicotti paper-thin stuffed with tasteless filling. Honestly, I have never been in a restaurant where they got so much wrong! Even our simple salad was drenched in vinegar. We paid and left hungry
- Our Recent VisitFloridaLouDined on 11/10/2013Usually the veal parm is quite good, however, this time it was a bit on the tough side. Was disappointed in the quality. Other times that I have had it, it was very, very good. Rest of the meals were outstanding.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice mealCelticgrlDined on 11/8/2013Went there with my girlfriend for dinner last week. Great atmosphere. Service was efficient and waiter was very pleasant. Shared pizza to start and then both of us had pasta dishes for dinner. Excellent food. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big last nightTheTucksDined on 11/3/2013We booked 2 tables for 11 people for 7.00pm, knowing a large group can be tricky. All seated together as it happened. Attentive service all night, put up with us being a little jovial as this was our last meal as a family in Orlando before returning home to the UK. Good description of the specials, ordered some nice win and other drinks, all brought out in good time. Explained we were in no rush, we hate being served quickly as we want to enjoy a night out, not replicate a fast food joint. Good spacing between the service for courses and constant checks if we required more drinks Great service all night and quality of food, especially the steaks and Spaghetti Bolognese Photographer haggled down and worth the cost for a memento ExcellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was goodSteveMVIPDined on 10/27/2013Pacino's is a tourist oriented restaurant serving good food but trying for fast seat turnover. Service is rapid and polite, portions tend to be large. I would recommend it for decent Americanized Italian if you want to eat and not spend a lot of time being pampered, or having long wait between ordering and food arriving. Kids will do well here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!!! Good food andJEH1227Dined on 10/20/2013Great place!!! Good food and even better service :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a quick bite.Lovetofly777Dined on 10/8/2013Service was great. Friendly, courteous, knowledgable. The food was good but not great. I travel all over the world and it is hard to impress me when you have had Italian food in Rome, Milan, Tuscany. Saying that it was good food for a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceDancerkgDined on 9/26/2013My husband and I were with friends and we had eaten at Pacino's before but not our friends and the waiter was terrible. He never came back to see if we needed anything or how our dinner was and he would disappear. The food was excellent as usual but the service was terrible.Special Features:
- NOTHING OUT OF THIS WORLDDEEDEEDined on 9/21/2013Food was okay, steaks were better than the pasta,a little surprised because this is supposed to be an "ITALIAN RESTAURANT". Service was okay, asked for water several times. We were a party of six and 18% gratuity was already added to our bill, never was warned anywhere, but of course when tip is already included, waiters don't usually go the extra mile for you, they are getting a tip anyway! Asked the waiter to take a group picture, remembered all of a sudden we had a birthday in a group, went to get the candle for the famous dessert (tiramisu lacking the sweet touch) and never took the group picture. We had a group picture taken by some "photographer" at the restaurant, the picture was not even an 8x10 and $20, very blurry!
- We were staying nearby andLenexafamilyDined on 9/20/2013We were staying nearby and ate here. It was great, the prices were very good and the food was very good, also. Would recommend for sure.Special Features:
- One of Orlando's Hidden GemsJaredDined on 9/8/2013Pacino's is simply one of the best eating establishments at which I have ever had the pleasure to dine. The menu is based on a Traditional Italian Steak House, with an American Steak House flare. I have eaten at Pacino's around a dozen times, and each time, the food has been consistently exceptional, cooked to perfection, and fresh. The menu maintains core, unchanging items while also incorporating specials and updates. The service has also always been top notch, and the ambience is that of a slightly darkened steakhouse. The central cooking fires add a flame to the atmosphere, and the smalls of brick oven pizza and searing steaks is prevalent. I would not visit Orlando without visiting Pacino's. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's been a whilePaulDined on 8/27/2013Since we've been here. We have gone once a year on our annual trip. Love the place but the food was simply ok. Fast service, reasonably priced.Special Features:
- DinnerMucmahDined on 8/9/2013We did not care at all for the red sauce. . Was told we would get bread but didn't. I had crime brûlée which was bland.Special Features:
- Excellent Food, Excellent Valuemirage1Dined on 7/19/2013We are from Pennyslvania visit the Orlando area at least twice a year (vacation or work-related) and always dine at Pacino's. The food quality is always consistent and the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/10/2013The food and service is outstanding. Sauce is light and tasty and the calamarie is to die for.Special Features:
- We came to eat here our firstGourmetettesVIPDined on 6/7/2013We came to eat here our first night in the Disney World area because the restaurant had received three diamonds in our AAA book. We were all tired, and it was late (for us), but we very much enjoyed the entrees that we chose. The wine the waitress recommended was delicious as well. I ate the oak grill salmon with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes. I could not finish the large piece of salmon, which was simple and wonderful. I was able to take it back to our condo and eat it the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but slightly dissapointingjrdmDined on 5/25/2013Pacino's was a nice change, but my husband and I were looking for something top notch and it left a bit to be desired. My main complaint was the pricing for their appetizers. We spent $9.99 for a single portebello mushroom cap that was something that easily could have been made at home. The food was good, but the flavors were nothing out of the ordinary. We ordered the Pacino's Fiesta and Chicken Parmesan. The Fiesta was much better than the Parm, but still nothing I would go back to get again. When we left, we felt overly full, unenergized and a bit ripped off. We would rather pay twice the amount for a spectacular dish than double what we pay at Olive Garden or Carraba's for food that is about the same level. It was fast, that was a plus.Special Features:
- Felt SpecialStephanieSDined on 5/11/2013A group of friends and myself decided to check out Pacinos. We were pleasantly surprised. We expected the typical 192 tourist restaurant. The ambiance was great, the food was really good and the drinks were excellent!!Special Features:
- An enjoyable evening. VeryTeriroseVIPDined on 4/27/2013An enjoyable evening. Very good food, wine and service.Special Features:
- Food was wonderful. My husbandPillsburyDined on 4/24/2013Food was wonderful. My husband is a chef and complains everywhere. But not here. It was so nice.Special Features:
- Food was ok. Better last timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/25/2013Food was ok. Better last time we were there. Waiter was Good. Foreign person met us as we checked in and she was not easy to understand. Poor English.