Pacinos Food & Spirits
2635 Ludington Street
Escanaba, MI 49829Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pacinos Food & Spirits
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacinosfoodandspirits.com/
- Phone: 9067890712x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Thursday 11:00am -1:30pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
Brunch: Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Robin Holmes
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Pacinos Food & Spirits is the premier catering services provider in the Escanaba Area for parties up to 50 guests and include specialty chef's table preparation and presentation, carving station, special requested menu items, and fabulous fresh seasonal desert items for holiday parties, wedding showers, birthdays, anniversaries, company meetings, and every special event for up to 50 guests. Please contact Executive Chef Robin Holmes to arrange for your special events.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available for up to 50 guests in one of three meeting rooms located on our property. Additional seating for parties up to 50 guests hosted in Pacinos Pub located in the lower level of Pacinos Food & Spirits inside the Best Western Pioneer Inn & Suites at 2635 Ludington Street, Escanaba, Michigan, 49829. Please contact Executive Chef Robin Holmes to arrange for your special events.
- Private Party Contact: Executive Chef Robin Holmes 9067890712x
- Entertainment: DJ services arranged for special events, jukebox, and pool table are played at Pacinos Pub located in the lower level of Pacinos Food & Spirits inside the Best Western Pioneer Inn & Suites in Escanaba, Michigan 49829. Please contact Executive Chef Robin Holmes to arrange for your special events.
- Special Events: You are invited to an evening out for Valentines Day with your sweet heart! Reserve your table early and plan on having an evening of romance with a fantastic dinner at Pacinos Food & Spirits.
- Cross Street: West of Lincoln Highway on South side of Ludington Street
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Plenty of parking is available with additional hotel parking available for special events. Covered car port entrance for special delivery guest pick up and drop off at the front desk of the Best Western Pioneer Inn & Suites. Pacinos Food & Spirits is located inside the hotel.
A word from Pacinos Food & Spirits
Pacinos Food & Spirits restaurant in Escanaba, Michigan serves Italian inspired cuisine, new American fare, and steakhouse cuts of beef prepared by our culinary staff of award winning chefs. We are located inside the Best Western Pioneer Inn & Suites at 2635 Ludington Street in Escanaba, Michigan 49829. Customers waiting to be seated will enjoy a visit to Pacinos Pub to try a Michigan crafted specialty beer or a cocktail in our full service bar located in the lower level. Our servers will notify you or we can text your smart phone when your table is ready. Please visit us online at http://www.pacinosfoodandspirits.com or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PacinosFoodAndSpirits to view our full menu, check out upcoming events, and to follow Pacinos Food & Spirits Executive Chef Robin Holmes' latest featured signature creations. Ciao!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos