Pacifico Restaurant & Lounge @ Marriott Ventura Beach
2055 Harbor Blvd
Ventura, CA 93001Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Pacifico Restaurant & Lounge @ Marriott Ventura Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/oxrvb-ventura-beach-marriott/
- Phone: 8056436000
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Kirk Parks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We also offer a Private Dining Room for meetings and special events ranging from birthdays to conferences. Call now for more information 805-643-6000
- Private Party Facilities: Our intimate private dining room overlooks our garden courtyard and accommodates your small gathering from 10 people to 40 attendees.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie Corte 8056436000x7053
A word from Pacifico Restaurant & Lounge @ Marriott Ventura Beach
At Pacifico Restaurant and Lounge you get the best of both worlds. On one side you will find a cozy lounge with Starbucks by day and a full service bar by night. On the other side you will find a large dining area with an exquisite breakfast buffet which includes one of our top cooks creating gourmet omelets and waffles. Both our breakfast and dinner menus were in part created by our Executive Chef Kirk Parks. You will notice its costal influence with our decadent Baja Benedict made with a fresh lump crab cake for breakfast and our boom boom shrimp appetizer for dinner which is smothered in our home made sweet and spicy chili sauce. At Pacifico Restaurant and Lounge we'll provide guests with the full dining experience whether it is grabbing a glass wine from our local Zaca Mesa collection with one of our signature appetizers or coming in for a relaxing dinner with one of our friendly servers. We encourage locals and tourists both to come in and try us out.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pacifico Restaurant & Lounge @ Marriott Ventura Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great celebrationMincaDined on 11/28/2013We went here for Thanksgiving. The service was excellent and the food was great. The pumpkin soup was so good I Gould gave just eaten that. Real mashed potatoes and turkey. Would have like more gravy though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at a very good pricescottc7Dined on 11/28/2013We decided to try this venue after seeing the special Thanksgiving menu prepared by Chef Rick Rossignol. We were not disappointed. One had the choice of one of three starters, 4 entree options (including a vegetarian dish) and three dessert choices. I opted for the pork tenderloin which was delicious and my spouse opted for the traditional turkey entree. The portions were plentiful, so much so that I had enough leftovers for 2 more servings. All around a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attention to detail!PaulieVIPDined on 9/24/2013My apology for forgetting the server's name....but she was EXCEPTIONAL in dealing w/ my food allergies!!! Kudos to the chef as well who made SURE there was no question....and swayed me away from a potential hazard!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a bad hotel restaurantAliswonderVIPDined on 8/31/2013Pleasant staff and decent food. Probably better for sandwiches and desserts. My husband's turkey burger was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At your doorTopNotch10VIPDined on 7/20/2013For a hotel cafe/dining room, this one is not bad. A bit uninspired on the decor but still bright and user friendy. The waitstaff were very good but seem distracted by the large number of tables in their care. Food better that expected with lots of variety for every palate. If you dpn't want to stray far from the hotel, this is a better than average option.
- Not a great findLauraVIPDined on 4/30/2013We came for lunch. The service was slow. The food was priced right. The food was good, not awesome.. There was only 3 tables of people, the service should have been better.Special Features:
- Driving through Ventura, CAtomcatterVIPDined on 3/17/2013Driving through Ventura, CA and had the occasion to have dinner at Pacifico. Nice quiet evening dinner, with salads and an appetizer. Few people and ambient noise minimal. Had a great time, food was delicious. Recommend as a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- We were here for lunch andGoddessOfDarkChocolateDined on 11/9/2012We were here for lunch and had the entire place to ourselves... The food was good, and the service excellent... I do hope they get more business...Special Features:
- Great for lunchJosephVIPDined on 10/31/2012We found the restaurants food to be very good for lunch and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- I choose this resturant thinkingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2012I choose this resturant thinking it would be a nice place for my mom's 82nd birthday. I was very disappointed. The food was nothing special not even classy. I asked for flowers to be at the table and there were none and they did nothing special for her ie free dessert. I was embarrassed because I thought this was a special place.
- I had the fish tacos and myOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/23/2012I had the fish tacos and my husband had the beef tacos We loved them both. The art work in the hotel is fantastic.Special Features:
- The hand made pizza is stillICemanVIPDined on 7/21/2012The hand made pizza is still the best deal. The humus was a little dry this time, so they had to redo it, but still wasn't as good as last time - must be the variation in the chefs. Still this is a great spot and their private dining room is also a great place for a large family or gathering with friends.Special Features:
- Bottomless Mimosas, are youOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/14/2012Bottomless Mimosas, are you kidding me? Bring it on!Special Features:
- Mother's Day BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012The setup for the buffet line was awkward since the staff had to "cut through" the customers in order to enter and exit the kitchen. The "omelet station" should have been located in a separate place so as not to slow the progress of the "main buffet line." The roast beef was very good, but several of the other "warm" foods in the buffet were not very warm. We thought it a bit peculiar that small boxes of cereal, individual containers of yogurt and "do it yourself toasters" were offered at a buffet costing $25. per person.Special Features:
- Very good service by the bartender,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/10/2012Very good service by the bartender, (wore many hats), served drinks, took customer orders, served food, which was very good. Dining room needs more help, and not have one person do all of the work.Special Features:
- The restaurant itself is wellCholiM1VIPDined on 2/23/2012The restaurant itself is well lit, colorful, and in a very pleasant space. I found the food, however, lackluster, and the wait staff were slow and unresponsive. Maybe it was an off day for the staff, but, it left me not wanting to ever return.Special Features:
- Stayed at the hotel and triedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/20/2012Stayed at the hotel and tried Pacifico while meeting with colleagues. It was really dead on the weeknight, but the food and service were good. A couple of us had the fish special and it was very well done. Desserts are worth saving room for!
- Neither the best in town andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Neither the best in town and far from the worst. It seemed like it hadn't been discovered on Valentines Day as there seemed to be rather few patrons besides us. We'll be back.
- A great place to unwind afterICemanVIPDined on 1/29/2012A great place to unwind after strolling Ventura Harbor. The pizza was a pleasant surprise and a great find. It is superb! Better than any California Pizza Kitchen pizza anyday. The kids and I want to go back just for that. Our waitress was especially accomodating and friendly.Special Features:
- The Cafe Pacifico inside theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011The Cafe Pacifico inside the Marriott was an absolute pleasure. The food was of the finest ingredients and the wait staff is remarkable for their high level of friendly, courteous service. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone living in or visiting the city of Ventura.Special Features:
- For hotel dining this is aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011For hotel dining this is a unique spot. We often go for the only "real" hollandaise sauce on eggs benedict in Ventura. This year we decided to eat Thanksgiving there. Amazing how delicious the turkey was and a perfect asparagus was steamed and served w mash potatoes, gravy and stuffing. Wonderful service, delicious food, good wine and spectacular dessert.Special Features:
- at 3pm on a Wednesday we wereBrothersGrimmsVIPDined on 8/31/2011at 3pm on a Wednesday we were the only party in the place.
- The food was pretty good atrgzspickVIPDined on 6/4/2011The food was pretty good at this attractive hotel restaurant, but the service was only fair. My wife said that the two waitresses were busy setting up the empty tables for tomorrow's breakfast. The place was not busy--only 4 to 5 tables were taken so the service should have been better. Overall, for dinner, you could do much better by going to Downtown Ventura and eating at one of fine restaurants there.Special Features:
- Had a business lunch withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2011Had a business lunch with co-workers. We shared several appetizers that were excellent. Relaxed atmosphere, non rushed but prompt service. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:
- Reallyy good experieince.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/8/2011Reallyy good experieince. I continue to like this place... Great locaiton, really convenient if staying at the Ventura Marriott and really great service.Special Features:
- Very decent hotel restaurantSofiaVIPDined on 9/5/2010Very decent hotel restaurant at the Ventura Marriott. Fodd was very good. Service was not, the entrees took a very long time to arrive even though there were not many people in the restaurants. Took us very long to pay the bill too.
- Lovely fresh grilled asparagusTeaSnobVIPDined on 4/30/2010Lovely fresh grilled asparagus as the vegetable of the day. Dining room is unfortunately very dark and chilly - it would be great if they offered service in the adjacent, airy and sunny atrium.
- Relaxing and convenient diningOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/17/2010Relaxing and convenient dining in this Marriott location. The staff delivers exemplary service and is friendly. The food is what one would expect from a hotel restaurant: safe, average. However, do not order the crab cakes! Other than that, the experience and environment were very nice. Staff is great!
- Our party was at this CafeSherylVIPDined on 9/23/2009Our party was at this Cafe for a late weekday business lunch and were the only ones there either indoors or outdoors. We sat ourdoors in a lovely setting. Unfortunately, the "music" was blaring constantly. Several of us repeatedly asked to have it turned down over the next 2 hours but were told they couldn't do that. Thought the food and ambiance were very good none of us will ever return.
- We had a good meal, but thepoetlandDined on 9/19/2009We had a good meal, but the ambiance was not what we expected. It was more of a casual restaurant cafe but with a higher priced menu. It was not a bad experience, but I wouldn't go back when there are other places better suited. I think that it is really designed for people who are staying at the hotel, not for this service.
- very nice hotel restaurantrgzspickVIPDined on 8/18/2009very nice hotel restaurant with better than average food; nice decor too with spacious booths and tables.Special Features:
- Our food was great. ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/8/2009Our food was great. Server was delightful. Very reasonably priced for quality of food. Didn't seem like typical "hotel food".
- The meals were a little saltyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/1/2009The meals were a little salty for my taste, but ambiance was nice and quiet.Special Features:
- It was a typicaly good MarriottcpadresVIPDined on 5/14/2009It was a typicaly good Marriott restaurant. The problem was /were two barking poodles in the lobby which was right next to the restaurant.
- The Thanksgiving dinner wasBryanVIPDined on 11/27/2008The Thanksgiving dinner was very good. I had the roasted turkey with dressing and sides. Delicious and plentiful. My daughter had the rack of lamb--she's a fussy eater and she was very satisified with her dinner. Kudos on the food. We were seated by the bar and there was a television on. I should have asked to move since this was a bit of a distraction. My only real complaint, however, is that the restaurant was under-staffed--they didn't have enough people on duty to service all the customers promptly. Everything--ordering, getting our dinners, getting refills, getting the bill, getting the receipt--everything took longer than it should have. But on whole, a very good meal.
- There are other places thatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/10/2008There are other places that are better. We got there at 7 and the hostess told the special fish was seabass, yet when we ordered it they had run out and now it was swordfish. It was not that busy so where did the seabass go? My friends food was not very hot- warm. It was not the best experience we have had. I would go again just to see if it was just a fluke.