Pacifico Pizzeria Ristorante
970 Smithe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 0A4Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Pacifico Pizzeria Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pacificopizza.com/
- Phone: 6044080808
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Joseph R. Thomas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Enjoy a wide range of homemade pizzas and everything from antipasto platters & salads to entrees and desserts, delivered fresh and ready for your office lunch.
- Private Party Facilities: Our upstairs dining area allows up to 45 guests. A great venue for large groups and special occasions. Minimum 30 people to ensure private function.
- Private Party Contact: Adele Burris 6044080808
A word from Pacifico Pizzeria Ristorante
Combining the freshest Pacific Northwest ingredients with the finest traditional recipes from the kitchens of Italy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pacifico Pizzeria Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Pacifico Pizzeria Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (14)neighborhood gem (13)great for lunch (11)fit for foodies (8)kid-friendly (4)special occasion (3)late-night find (3)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- what if we didnt have a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Saturday Night 5:30 Reservation. Arrived on time. place maybe 40% full. taken to upper floor. table beside servers station. I looked at the wall. my wife looked out towards the tv. the staff was very pleasant. food very good. I'll go back but would probably not bother with a reservation. I'd take my chances.Special Features:
- great Food!serviceDined on 9/18/2014Heard lots about this place, had to try it! Everything I heard was great and they were right! We ordered a bit of everything, no complaints Fantastic!! Service could of been a bit better but its Vancouver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome pizzaFoodieDined on 9/14/2014Our first time in Vancouver and on the recommendation of our service desk employee we dined at Pacifico. She was 100 percent correct. The pizza was fantastic Service was fast and friendly and the pizza and house salad were perfect for a late dinner. We would come here again and recommend them to anyone else staying downtown. It was a very short walk from the Marriott.Special Features:
- Great find in downtown core!LoriPDined on 9/12/2014Took some out of town guests here for a Friday night dinner and was very impressed with the food. The vegetarian pizza was spectacular! And no problem to substitute a few ingredients when i asked. My husband had the vongole and other guests had spaghetti and meatballs and a caprese pizza. Everyone loved the food. All ingredients were very fresh and super tasty. Will definitely go here again. Also very affordable...everything was under $20 and our server Kim was great too.Special Features:
- Pre Run MealMM16Dined on 8/22/2014Pacifico is one of our favorite places for pasta or pizza in Vancouver. This last time we were having a pre Sea Wheeze run carbo loading meal. In addition to these pre-run meals, we enjoy going there whenever we are in Vancouver. Good service, good food.Special Features:
- Great PizzaMarcDined on 8/12/2014We had 3 different pizzas and each was great. Ordered a bottle of red wine from the wine specials and it went well with the pizza and was a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, great serviceTcairlDined on 7/4/2014Loved the pizza and pasta dishes we tried. Our server was so much fine and very knowledgeable on their wines. The warm focaccia bread appetizer is awesome, the pizzas were delicious, and the homemade pastas were tasty. Beware - large portion sizes.Special Features:
- YummynotagourmetVIPDined on 6/28/2014I needed a quick and easy lunch and this restaurant was close by. I was the first person thru the door right as they opened at noon on a Saturday. They recommended the pizza and it was simply delicious. The service staff were also very friendly and pleasant. I was in and out in 25 minutes having had an amazing made from scratch pizza. I'd certainly return again if I needed to eat in that part of the city again - no hesitations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good pizza, mushy noodlesMissVVIPDined on 6/11/2014We had a really decent pizza here the other night. But our vongole, while tasty, was really mushy. As in, mushy like the can of chicken noodle soup mushy. Hopefully that was a one time mis-step instead of how they cook their noodles all the time!
- The following 81 reviews are from the Pacifico Pizzeria Ristorante reviews archive.
- Go there for the pizzaSwissfondueDined on 5/30/2014The pizzas are great, cooked in a wooden over. Service is ok, generally friendly and pretty efficient. The ambiance may be a bit loud at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian pizza and pastagoodlife64Dined on 5/24/2014Excellent choice for movie goers who want a great pizza, we vacation a lot in vancouver and have to go back here every time, never disappoints. Pasta is fresh and lots of it. Very good service. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for pre theater dinner!FireballDined on 5/6/2014Food was good...our waitress helped with some food questions & was very attentive. Loved the layout of the restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ItalianRunners2Dined on 5/3/2014We came to Vancouver for the marathon and the Italian food did not disappoint. My boyfriend had the spicy meatballs and spaghetti and I ordered a salad with grilled seafood and vegetables. There was no lobby so we waited for a table crowded around the bar tables which I think was annoying for the other diners. And it was a bit loud I was glad we were seated by the window instead of upstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit awakardYleeVIPDined on 5/2/2014We decided to go dine at Pacifico prior to watching a movie at Scotia Theater and we got seated at an awkward table mid level. The pizza we ordered were alright I feel that the toppings may have been too thin as some of it was slightly dried out I understand it is think crust oven fired pizza but it just didn't give the visual or mouth appeal. The lasagna we ordered was slightly better but too garlicy and not hot enough. I wouldn't go back anytime soon but it is convenient considering it's location.
- Great lunch!jennDined on 5/2/2014I always enjoy my experience at pacifico. Service is pretty fast. They also accept preordering to make sure we get our food on time. I haven't been here for dinner so can't comment on that. But their lunch menu is just perfect. Good portions, fresh ingredients and at a decent price. It's also a great location for my friends and I to meet up during lunch, even though we work in different parts of downtown.Special Features:
- Great as always. We make itFoodloverDined on 4/13/2014Great as always. We make it one of places to eat every time we are in Vancouver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very averageOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2014Salad had too much vinegar and lettuce needed to picked over. Pizza was good but not great. Ambience bordered on cafeteria. I wished I liked it moreSpecial Features:
- Good food, reasonably pricedVanCityDinDined on 4/7/2014Good food, reasonably priced (a pizza special was on the night we went so pizzas that were ordinarily $18 were $14.50 or so), enough seating for groups, good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service and great foodSibbyDined on 4/4/2014Good service and great food (as always) but poor wine selection. They were out of stock on almost everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was pleasanty surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/3/2014I was pleasanty surprised on the portions of seafood in the Pacifico salad! Very fresh and tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must-try MusselsjcpooVIPDined on 3/22/2014the food here is amazing! especially the mussels - we practically drink up the sauce it comes with!Special Features:
- Wonderful Pre-movie DinnerCandGVIPDined on 3/20/2014This is out new place of choice when going to the Scotiabank Theatre for a film. Delicious pizzas and great ambiance in the three-level restaurant right in the hub of downtown Vancouver. We love it so much we are going back again this week!Special Features:
- Impressed!ChristineDined on 3/4/2014We had several pizzas and pasta and it was all amazingly good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingJaniceDined on 2/22/2014Make a point to visit this spot each time we are in Vancouver. Consistently good each and every timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went for my first time thismelipDined on 2/15/2014I went for my first time this weekend and I was very impressed. Pizza was delicious! The crust was just right and the cheese melted in just the right way. The linguine vongole and butternut squash ravioli was just as delicious as well. Definitely would recommend to everybody!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, not so good service .KBGVDined on 1/10/2014Food is good, I think wood oven pizza lovers won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food AgainchownowDined on 1/2/2014Highly recommend open table reservation system. Good service, ambience and food. Generous portions. Will definitely come back again.Special Features:
- A REAL Pizzeria!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2013Perfect Italian-style crust - the real thing. I have yet to find another pizzeria in Vancouver that makes this properly. PLEASE keep it up! Other pizza places call their thin crusts "Italian" but they are a far cry from the real thing. We had the Cappriciosa, and I nearly cried, it was so good. A gem, a real Pizzeria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pizzaJustDineDined on 12/31/2013This is the best restaurant for pizza in Vancouver! They also have a great draught beer selection too. Perfect for pre/post. Movie food or just a dinner outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner - Good Food!waytanerDined on 12/17/2013Had a delicious dinner, celebrating the holiday season. Solid menu with lots of delicious selections. Would definitely go back, great central location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service very good but...SwissfondueDined on 12/13/2013The restaurant was busy with Christmas parties, making it a very loud environment. The food was very good and pizza amazing. Definitely worth the visit, would recommend going on a quiet day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations don't mean a thingeaterDined on 12/13/2013I specifically made a reservation so that we would be on time for a movie (we had tickets) at the theatre next door. We arrived at 5.40 for the 5.45 reservation. We were told we would be seated in 10 minutes. We told them we had tickets for the movie for the 7.10 show. At 6.10 we asked if we could order our pizzas while we waited. We were then ushered to a table which had been reserved for a private occasion as long as we could promise to be done in 45 minutes. The pizzas arrived at 6.25. By 6.40 the waitress told us to hurry up as the table was needed. This was an awful experience. If they had been upfront with us about not being able to seat us we could have gone to any of the numerous other eateries around. I would never go here again.
- Highly recommend this restaurantRyanDined on 11/23/2013I dine in this restaurant twice within a week. This place is so good, their pizza, pasta and appetizers are taste very nice with affordable price. Their customer service is doing very well. I would highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- Excellent affordable foodrandomniner95Dined on 11/16/2013Excellent affordable food right next to the movie theatreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent Italian, excellent priceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2013My wife and I celebrated her 34th birthday recently at Pacifico. When we arrived for our reservation, we were greeted by name and were seated right away. It was a busy Saturday night, and the restaurant was full. We ordered a few cocktails, which were excellent. We decided to try the pizza first, which had a light, crispy crust, and the cheese was outstanding. My wife ordered the canneloni, and I had the lasagna. We were suprised by the enormous portions.The quality of our meal was extremely good, and our waitress was very friendly and attentive. It was a memorable evening. Highly recommended. Must try pizza!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food wasn't as good as firsteaterDined on 10/24/2013Food wasn't as good as first time we went. Server was very nice and friendly but food was slow coming out. Also, very hard to get around downstairs, poor set-up with tables and chairs too close together and hard to fit through.I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the way to Jack JohnsonHeatherDined on 10/14/2013We needed somewhere to eat on the way from our hotel to the Orphium Theatre-so Open Table to the rescue! The restaurant is really cute inside with a wood burning oven on the back wall. Drink menu is fun and yummy, but if you aren't sure what you'd like-they will make something up for you. We looked at the reasonably priced, extended menu, but as each table got their amazing looking pizza, that's what we ordered too. And it was just as delicious as we hoped. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for lunchgreatlunchVIPDined on 9/27/2013We got there before the lunch rush but the service was slow and the waitress seemed disengaged as if she didn't want to be there. Food was ok, a bit too oily and greasy, the place filled up for lunch and was completely full but I saw other guests had to wait to have their order taken as well. It was reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice location, but so-so fooddiscerningdinerVIPDined on 8/29/2013We decided to dine at Pacifico since we were attending a tour at the Orpheum and were looking for some pizza. Unfortunately, the food and especially the pizza was just fair. We were hoping for neopolitian style pizza. The crust was thicker and denser than what we were hoping for and it felt like the pizza could've spent a minute more cooking. The salad (ceasar) unfortunately had some breakdown -- but the service was nice. Don't think we'll be coming back, however
- good pizzaStarbucknaVIPDined on 7/7/2013Like others, I enjoyed the pizza, although I wish the waitress had told me about the larger size for $2 more. I would have order and had some to take home. Good wine selection. Informal and excellent.Special Features: