2960 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034Neighborhood:
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pacificopa.com/
- Phone: 6107989666
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Sunday Dinner: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Rafael Palomino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pacifico offers Pasion Catering for all your events. In-house or at your personal venue. Please call for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Juan Carlos Paredes 6107989666
- Entertainment: Salsa Nights every other Saturday. Live Music Fridays & Saturdays including Jazz, Rock, Reggae, Latin (check website for more information)
- Special Events: Check our website for prix-fixe menus or holiday specials.
A word from Pacifico
Extraordinary Latin-influenced cuisine by renowned chef, teacher and cookbook author Rafael Palomino is served in a whimsical atmosphere with a seaside flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pacifico reviews from OpenTable diners
- A lovely New Year's Eve dinnerNYCSweetieDined on 12/31/2013We had a wonderul time at at Pacifico. It is a restaurant that we really enjoy. It's our go-to place now.Special Features:
- I would certainly recomendOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2013I would certainly recomend someone to try this once but it's up to you after that. I think cocktails and apps are best. The service was decent, but I wouldn't say phenomenal. The food was about the same. I would say it was a bit pricey for an average experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not for the pricePSUPatDined on 12/27/2013Thought everything was ok, but nothing blew me out of the water for the price. Good location though so you can hit the movies etc. That said their are better places in the shopping center I'd spend my money at.Special Features:
- Good Food!ChrisVIPDined on 12/19/2013First time dining at Pacifico and the food was very good. The fried oyster and calamari small plates are a must try, even for those who don't usually like oysters. The paella was fresh and loaded with seafood...plenty of food on its own. Our server was very knowlegeable and catered to our every need. We did get one dessert, the flourless chocolate cake, which left a little to be desired. Overall, a really good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every dish was bursting withjoebeckDined on 12/7/2013Every dish was bursting with different flavors, the atmosphere was excellent and we were not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal with wonderful serviceLRazzeDined on 12/6/2013Girls night out and had wine and appetizers. All was yumming and had s'wonderful service with live music. It was a great evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great Spanish fareDrDonTDined on 12/5/2013Always a good spot for paella and other well-prepared food with a Spanish "flare". Casual and pleasant environment, with good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at Pacifico, neverMichaelDined on 11/26/2013First time at Pacifico, never had a paella before but this dish was to die for, let not talk about the wine, ( Rioja as it was suggested ) well pair with the Paella.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait time for a waiter wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2013Wait time for a waiter was 20 min. Another waiter came over from a different section because he saw we were waited so long. He was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodAnneDined on 11/23/2013The food and service were excellent as always. We always start with the guacamole and it was superb. The prices are reasonable and we enjoyed sharing the small plates. Our server was attentive without hovering and actually remembered me from a previous visit.Special Features:
- Perfect dateLuvpacificoDined on 11/22/2013My husband and I had a great time last night! We sat at the bar for happy hour and had an amazing time. The bartender was hilarious and really made us feel welcome! The portion sizes of the happy hour apps were just enough and the mojitos were to die for! I've never had one quite as good anywhere else. As we got ready to wrap things up the bartender actually came around from behind the bar to shake both of our hands and asked us to come back soon! What a great staff Pacifico has! It was one of he most warm and welcoming places we've been to in a while! Please, if you haven't gone yet, check this place out! You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the new menuAnneDined on 11/13/2013I have always enjoyed Pacifico but now they offer a great selection of Tapas items. It is so fun to share with friends so you can get a taste of everything. Service is always top notch and the prices are incredibly reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingJArrizzaDined on 11/7/2013I have been to Pacifico three times now, and it seems to get better every time I go! There are many food choices, and you won't leave hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our servers were attentiveLynnDined on 10/20/2013Our servers were attentive and the tapas were elegant, appetizing and delicious. Good portion sizes. They had live music which was at the perfect sound level playing great music. It was a wonderful experience and I will be back next time I visit the area.Special Features:
- Brunch Surprise!petsueDined on 10/20/2013Looking for brunch that's delicious, without crowds, a little different and yet still get great French toast and pancakes? Here you can make reservations and eat a delicious brunch and even order some of their wonderful tapa plates to ease you into the lunch part of "brunch". Very attentive and friendly service. Live music was starting about 1:00 pm. Love the colorful ambiance. A nice surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average at BestColleenGDined on 10/19/2013I was excited to go to Pacifico and looking forward to trying some authentic food. The experience was dismal to say the least. First off the place was almost empty and they still did not have our table ready when we got there. There was to many sloppy bums littering the restaurant. That was a real buzz kill. The food was even more dismal from dull fish tacos to under seasoned entrees. My wine tasted flat and dull and the place was so noisy I could not hear myself speaking. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. The only good thing I can say was the service from our waiter, I think his name was Miguel, was excellent. He should find a job at a better restaurant.
- Terrible!Funmom4Dined on 10/19/2013I was a regular a few years back and I wanted to impress my boyfriend. Let me tell you that this experience was like taking him to McDonald's. the service was TERRIBLE!!!! It took 20 minutes to get a soda! I will never go there again.
- Tasteful with outstanding serviceDonMcDined on 10/19/2013First let me say Miguel was out of this world! The food and drink selection was sufficient without being overwhelming - the overall food quality was good to very good and the prices were reasonable for the location. I did find the noise level to be a little loud but that added to the intimacy of the dinner - it might have been a challenge if there were four people trying to engage in a conversation but for two it was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDaveNDined on 10/18/2013I usually love eating here. The "usually awesome" guacamole was terrible this time. The avocado slices weren't quite ripe yet, it wasn't mixed together at all ("deconstructed guac?"), and once me mashed it together it had no flavor. Needed salt, lime, and spices. BIG let down. Waiter messed up my order (bringing wrong starch), but the fixed it. Medium rare burger was over cooked. Usually have great food here, but this was a really bad experience this time. : (Special Features:
- Boyfriend's Birthday DinnerGonzalezDined on 10/8/2013It was both my boyfriend and I's first time at the restaurant, I choose that place after going back and fourth in my head with different options. It was his birthday I wanted to take him some place nice. We both enjoyed it there very much and the food was very good. Cocktails are a little pricey and so is the food but it's a good place for a nice dinner. The restaurant was quiet we were the only people there ( I'm sure it's because it was a Tuesday) however we enjoyed it. I would recommend Pacifico to a friend and plan on going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love the Jazz on FridaysrichieDined on 10/6/2013We love the Jazz on Fridays and of course the food and the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland and BlahAliceDined on 10/5/2013Lovely decor. Fantastic service. Boring food. Salad was excellent. The main course was inedible. When it re-appeared (chicken) it was hot but tasteless. Not a drop of salt or pepper. No seasoning at all. And the mashed potatoes win the award for the worst ever. Again no salt nor pepper. This is not a cheap restaurant. They should be ashamed of themselves. The manager argued with me when I sent back the main course because it wasn't hot. Also not a good thing. I will never go back there.
- Excellent PlaceDeliciousDined on 9/28/2013First time dining here and We love this place! Excellent food, for starters the Appetizer Coconut Shrimps became our favorite for the night, along with our main course meal Churrasco a la Parrilla. A special Thank you to the Chef it was absolutely delicious and Let me not forget the excellent service! We definitely would return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent menuDjoeDined on 9/28/2013Fantastic flavors! Wish we could have tried all menu items. Excellent chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Calamari rocksmartiniloverDined on 9/27/2013The crispy calamari appetizer was done perfectly, not over fried and very light on the coating. A definite must for seafood lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prix FixemartiniloverDined on 9/22/2013The prix fixe menu is truly a bargain for the price. The Ginger Rosemary Lemon Martini is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mexican FoodevbuckspaVIPDined on 9/21/2013Just a great all around place. Food's great, Drink's too! Wonderful booths for those romantic diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent, live bandMsac9208Dined on 9/7/2013Food was excellent, live band was great. Only negative comment is We felt rushed by our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was grat. LiverjsphotoDined on 9/6/2013Everything was grat. Live two piece stri ngs was nive. As expected the food abd service was tops. Server was extra considerate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The only compliant we haveSensationalDined on 8/30/2013The only compliant we have is that there is not a Pacifico closer to home!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is not often to have a goodrichieDined on 8/30/2013Is not often to have a good place for a paella, but finding a place that has a very good paella and excellent mojitos that is something.Special Features:
- From start to finish PacificofloresDined on 8/29/2013From start to finish Pacifico is a delight, i work for a near by company, so i go to Pacifico at least twice a week, for lunch or Dinner for business meetings and my guest are always happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great paellaDrDonTDined on 8/28/2013We've often eaten here as their food is always well prepared and served, and it is a nice change from the standard Lehigh Valley fare. Especially liked is their double serving of Pacifico Paella, a good bargain with plenty for two people. Nice and convenient to the Promenade Shops for a casual stroll after a big meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A feast for the eyesFoodieFoxDined on 8/27/2013Lovely atmosphere, attentive waiter and busboy, terrific sangria and delicious guacamole appetizer. Main course food presentation was fantastic, but flavor of lobster quesadilla was just ok. I felt the same way about the Ensalada de Remolacha, although I enjoyed that more than the quesadilla. A feast for the eyes, but not always the palate. If I return I'll try something different and update my review accordingly.
- Wonderful timeDinnerGoerDined on 8/25/2013Food presentation is as good as the taste. The appetizer portion is of decent quantity. Servers are courteous and attentive. The price is right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistency winseatsoutalotVIPDined on 8/23/2013Always a good evening with a Tapas dinner at Pacifico. Just several plates but it is just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best tapas, awesome sangriafloresDined on 8/19/2013Best tapas, awesome sangria and great flamenco. See ya very soon.Special Features:
- Went downhilllexus50Dined on 8/11/2013This place was amazing when it opened. Then the chef won Chopped TV show and left. The food changed, menu changed and it is just so-so now. What a shame. Just because the Exec chef left is no reason to change the menu unless for the better. It never seems to be busy either. Wish they would go beck to the way it was when they opened!!!Special Features:
- We truly enjoyed the 4 courseNancyDined on 8/7/2013We truly enjoyed the 4 course dinner and wine event. It was a great experience overall and I'm looking forward to another night out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a consistently good meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2013Very good food, nice presentation, server very pleasant. Overall, another great meal at Pacifico.Special Features: