Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
73505 El Paseo, Suite F-2608
Palm Desert, CA 92260Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacificaseafoodrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7606748666x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch - Sunday - Saturday: 11;30 - 3pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Californian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private, semi-private facilities and private patio available for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Tim Snyder 7606748666x
A word from Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant serves the freshest seafood in the Desert. On a daily basis our seafood arrives from San Diego, delivered by the primary supplier of Pacifica Del Mar for the past 25 years. We strive daily to make Pacifica Seafood Restaurant your first choice for fine seafood dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Palm Desert ›
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
228 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (145)special occasion (116)fit for foodies (93)vibrant bar scene (82)scenic view (76)romantic (65)neighborhood gem (64)notable wine list (47)great for lunch (43)good for groups (41)hot spot (32)great for brunch (17)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- smallisgoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Love the small portions available. Crab salad is best ever. Less busy if you eat early!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Pacifica has always been a special place to eat for us. Especially like their two priced menu with the half price so that we can enjoy the same meal with reasonable servings for each. In our case, I enjoyed two lobster tails and my wife only had the one tail. Service is excellent with attentive waiters and attendants. There is no doubt that we will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tough lobsterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014I had the Lobster Special for $42. toughest lobster I have ever had in my life. No one asked us anything about our meal.Special Features:
- OutstandingterymarilyDined on 8/29/2014Service was excellent,speed was perfect, food was superb,prices were adequate for the qualitySpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerronniem1971VIPDined on 8/27/2014We came for my husband's birthday. we shared an appetizer (Shrimp tempura, excellent). We appreciate that 1/2 orders are available. John had the carnitas which was delicious, a real find! would for sure order it again. I had the sugar-spice salmon, always a treat. we enjoyed the cheesecake for b'day dessert. All in all a very lovely evening, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/26/2014We went for sunset dinner and 1/2 price wine (Tuesdays). Food, service, ambience was excellent. Pacifica is one of our favorite desert restaurants. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love PacificaLisaVIPDined on 8/24/2014Typically this is one of my favorite spots in the desert, but our service sucked!
- Nice Atmosphere on the PatioDesertdinerDined on 8/24/2014We had the Sunset Dinner, so the restaurant was relatively uncrowded. The food is consistently good, and the tables on the patio are very scenic--good view of the Little San Bernardino Mountains and Joshua Tree National Park to the north. Service was good, with various people asking us if we wanted the shade up or down, etc. I think the sunset dinner menu is a very good value and prefer it to the regular menu. It was my daughter's birthday and our server was very kind about bringing the birthday we'd brought with us to the table. They also offered her a small gift (bottle of olive oil) which was unexpected and a nice perk. I recommend Pacifica for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place.LQDwellersDined on 8/23/2014The food was excellent and presentation was superb. Friends had the sugar spiced salmon, and lake superior whitefish. Dessert was pretty amazing as well.Special Features:
- Pacifica SeafoodfabrandtDined on 8/22/2014Absolutely great seafood. Best choice in the desert for seafood. Thursday is lobster night, but it was so popular, they did it on Friday too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Lobster!blueingreenVIPDined on 8/22/2014Pacifica is doing a special lobster dinner on Thursdays right now, and it's incredible! This has got to be some of the best lobster I've ever had. We also loved the calamari, the seafood platter and the mussels with our martinis and a little Veuve. The service and ambience are outstanding--Pacifica is a perfect blend of top-notch food in a fun and friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- OverratedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014Noisy. Limited menu. All three of us had to send fresh lobster back as inedible. Manager was pretty rude. Never again.
- Eat the fishmrparticularVIPDined on 8/20/2014Living in the desert has demonstrated some interesting challenges in finding decent quality fish in restaurants i.e. they either don't buy it or don't know what to do with it ... The folks at Pacifica know where to buy it and what to do with it totally. Their Chilean Sea Bass is one of the best ... anywhere. And their "collection" of vodkas is beyond belief .. go and enjoy and share our enthusiasm.Special Features:
- Great Valuefoodcritic18Dined on 8/16/2014We went for the Sunset Dinner and had to order by 5:30. Food was more than enough for a two-course dinner at a great price. We will try this again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choicecurlyblueDined on 8/15/2014My first time visiting the Palm Springs area and wanted a upscale place to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations. The food was excellent and the service was top notch. I would definitely recommend Pacifica Seafood!Special Features:
- Second rate vision and executionOutoftownerVIPDined on 8/15/2014The space is nice and convivial, with good selection of cocktails, especially vodka based. The service was also quite friendly. The food, however, was not up to expectations for a high-end seafood place. The barramundi with tomato compote was an overcooked stringy piece of fish in a sour broth with tomato wedges--no compote! The catfish was heavily battered and fried, but ended up soggy. Overall, the food was mediocre, and certainly not up to expectations.
- Perfect dinner or app spot!TahoeLaurenDined on 8/13/2014Been coming here for years, but it just gets better each time. Very fresh seafood, great service, and great martinis!! Love the outside cabanas. Great spot for a quick app and cocktail too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!blueingreenVIPDined on 8/13/2014I can't get enough of Pacifica's seafood platter. The oysters in particular are so delicious. And it's just the best martini in town--I love Crater Lake vodka (and this is a vodka bar), but the rest of my party drinks gin and they also raved about their drinks. Everything is always great here.Special Features:
- Excellent choiceBoza2211Dined on 8/11/2014And it was. We were on vacation again and have dined here before, so returned. We were not disappointed. The food and wine is excellent and ambience just right to ensure a really enjoyable evening. The waiters don't fuss around and are there if you need them for friendly advice. Dining in the desert does not get much better, thanks Pacifica for making our visit to Coachella Valley again a memorable one for all the right reasons!Special Features:
- Great restaurantNoteasilypleasedDined on 8/11/2014We were in the area on holiday and booked a table here because of good reviews on line. We were not disappointed. Welcoming attentive staff, a nice atmosphere, inside or outside dining ( outside had misters). Our food was tasty and plentiful. A great place to dine - wish it was near us in the UK!Special Features:
- Always a wonderful time.JNRADined on 8/8/2014A lovely evening as always. We each had one of the classic entrees -- the Chilean sea bass and sugar-glazed salmon. Both were delicious and the wine perfect. Appreciate the attentive service and attention to detail. Pacifica continues to be a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandingblueingreenVIPDined on 8/8/2014Another fabulous dinner at Pacifica--everything was delicious. We especially loved the oysters, mussels, shrimp and martinis. Everyone was so friendly and attentive, and it's a very comfortable, beautiful dining room. This is always one of our favorite spots, and it never fails to impress. It's just a great spot for anything from a special occasion to a more casual dinner after a little shopping. Love it.Special Features:
- Consistently great!CmluckDined on 8/7/2014I enjoyed Pacifica for 10 years and have never been disappointed. The food is always fresh, cooked to my request and delicious! Service is great and the staff is friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service and food was amazing!soniDined on 8/6/2014Service and food was amazing! A must place to go to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining at it's best2ToppersDined on 8/3/2014Love it! Good to see the optional smaller portions offered . Always courteous and friendly. It had been awhile since we've been there. We can depend on our guests always enjoying our choice for dining out.Special Features:
- RussRustyVIPDined on 8/2/2014The food was very good. Our server was missing in action most of the evening. First we ordered two Tuna Tartare's for the table to share as an appetizer. We then ordered soup as well as our entrees. The first item to arrive was the soup course for one guest. Our entrees came next. We has to ask the server where our appetizer were. Our server then asked if we still wanted our appetizers. For a restaurant of this caliber the server was a rookie at best. I do not mind paying for good food but expect the service to be as excellent.Special Features:
- Great Ambience!!!Islandgrl35Dined on 8/2/2014We had a fantastic time at the restaurant, the food (lobster tails) were amazing!!!! The service was great!!!Special Features:
- JohnCVIPDined on 8/1/2014The restaurant put us in a private room so we could celebrate a friends 60th birthday more privately. A really nice evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently a hit for us!sheriVIPDined on 7/31/2014We are always delighted with this great restaurant. Never disappointed. And we have been eating at Pacifica for years.Special Features:
- You can't miss ...whycookVIPDined on 7/22/2014We've been coming to this restaurant now for 3 years for seafood & it never disappoints. Consistently good service & food. Sea bass , salmon, scallops & lobster tail are all excellent & the manager makes a point to stop by your table to make sure everything is to your satisfaction. Pacifica is now offering half portions in addition to their regular portions - perfect lighter summer fare!Special Features:
- One of the best in the desert.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Really enjoyed our food and the price for the early dinner specials was very reasonable. Will definitely go there again.Special Features:
- spendyDined on 7/15/2014Great food and service but didn't feel super comfortable dining; I prefer a little more casual for a seafood dinner. Maybe if we ate outside it would've been a better experience, but it was still too hot at 7:30pm. Too expensive in my opinion, we spent over $100 for sauteed mushrooms, a salmon dinner and a halibut dinner, and no drinks.Special Features:
- We love this placeNickiVIPDined on 7/14/2014Every time we are in the desert we go to Pacifica. We have always loved it. The food is very good and it is a very nice looking place with very good service.Special Features:
- Best meal we've had in the desert!DesertdiningDined on 7/9/2014Food and service was great. They are a Vodka bar and have all their selections by country of origin on a iPad for you to choose. The menu is smaller than most, but perfect for us. They also have half portion options - which I thought was a great alternative. I had the Sea Bass and it could not have been any better. Not inexpensive, but well worth the money. If I'm ever in the area again, I'll be back!Special Features:
- great menuDAJ10Dined on 7/9/2014Great restaurant, multiple generations were satisfied with the variety of selections on the menu. The best service!!!!,would recommend any fish dishes, salads, or meat. all delicous and well prepared.
- Restaurant overlooking El PaseoMacBobDined on 7/8/2014Pacifica for the past eight years has been one of our favourite restaurants. Food quality is always excellent...the sea bass or halibut are our favourite entrees. Service generally is top notch. Wine selection is very good and the choice of vodkas is excellent. We would recommend.Special Features:
- Always great food1BuonGustoBobVIPDined on 7/8/2014We love Pacifica, and go there quite a bit. We have spent our anniversary there every year since they opened and have always been very pleased with the experience. The food is always top notch and it is a lovely atmosphere. This time the service was a little off, OK, but not the usual attentive service we have come to appreciate. The prices are also edging up a bit on the high side, but for now, we will continue to go there because we love the food and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Servers Need AssstanceDrPlayEatsDined on 7/6/2014Our meal was spoiled by an over aggressive waiter who did not seem able to read social cues. He pounced as we sat down with friends who we hadn't seen in awhile and wanted to take a drink order. I asked him to give us a moment or two but he was back almost right away. I had to send him away again. Finally when we did order beverages he had no idea of the drink that one member of our party wanted to order. Later, at the conclusion of our meal after he presented us with our check, he was back again asking us if he could take care of it before we even had a chance to get our credit cards out. But the worse thing of all was his personal hygiene and I'd like to speak to a manager about it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thought the menu was limitedNotAlwaysRightDined on 7/5/2014Considering that this is considered one of the best, if not the best, seafood restaurants in the Coachella Valley, I thought that their menu was very limited. Perhaps this is the wrong time of the year for a wider selction but I would think they ought to be able to offer more variety. The portions are ample and the food is good but this place, all in all, was not as good as I had expected.
- SamthewineguyVIPDined on 7/5/2014Pacifica serves the finest fresh seafood in the desert. The food is consistently outstanding, perfectly prepared, and visually attractive presentations. Most importantly the flavors are superb. Service is prompt without being intrusive. While on most evenings it's too hot to eat outside in the summer, dining outside on their patio is the perfect place to enjoy a great meal in springtime, fall, and during the high season. Pacifica is a must stop for us on every trip to the desert. Lunch there is also great when they offer it.Special Features: