Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
73505 El Paseo, Suite F-2608
Palm Desert, CA 92260Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacificaseafoodrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7606748666x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch - Sunday - Saturday: 11;30 - 3pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Californian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private, semi-private facilities and private patio available for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Tim Snyder 7606748666x
A word from Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant serves the freshest seafood in the Desert. On a daily basis our seafood arrives from San Diego, delivered by the primary supplier of Pacifica Del Mar for the past 25 years. We strive daily to make Pacifica Seafood Restaurant your first choice for fine seafood dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Palm Desert ›
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
191 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (121)special occasion (106)fit for foodies (93)vibrant bar scene (73)neighborhood gem (59)scenic view (58)romantic (55)good for groups (47)notable wine list (44)hot spot (33)great for lunch (28)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- One of our desert favoritesTruejulsVIPDined on 10/21/2014This restaurant is a winner. The food offerings are wonderful and always come perfectly cooked and served with charm and attention to detail. John our waiter on this trip was one of the best ever. I highly recommend you have a night at Pacifica and you will come back, it's a great place. The Chilean Sea Bass is about the best we have ever had and the Lake Superior Whitefish is a great choice also. Of course, there are other menu items that are not from the sea but they are definitely seafood experts.Special Features:
- Good choiceChikindVIPDined on 10/20/2014Appetizer of dates with bacon super. Tuna entree good. Nice atmosphere but loud. Reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurant in the desert!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014I have been to Pacifica Seafood several times now, and I have never been disappointed. The fish is fresh and all of the food is delicious! I had a perfect steak the last time I was there. The service is friendly and attentive, but not overly so. My girlfriends and I just spent a perfect night dining on their patio! I would recommend requesting the patio if possible. This place is definitely a winner.Special Features:
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/18/2014We hosted four clients on the patio. Food and service were excellent as always!Special Features:
- A good meal as usualDavidVIPDined on 10/18/2014We are frequent diners at Pacifica and are always guaranteed a great meal and service.Special Features:
- ExcelentBoise1939Dined on 10/17/2014A great outdoor experience and very romantic. The best sea food in the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GmamaDined on 10/17/2014We always have an enjoyable meal at Pacifica. The sugar spiced salmon is always wonderful and the sunset view from the outside deck fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FindPaciVIPDined on 10/15/2014My wife and I were looking for something a little different than the large steakhouse chains in the area. We went on yelp and thought we would give this a try. Wat a find. We had: The tomato and mozzarella salad - Absolutely delicious The duel lobster tails- again cooked to perfection The Seabass- great flavor and cooked perfectly We will be going back on our next trip out here.Special Features:
- Good food well servedSLeatsDined on 10/14/2014A very pleasant experience with a good selection well prepared. The service was excellent. A not to be missed dining pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pacifica never fails to pleaseSatisfiedDined on 10/10/2014Our server was Angela and she was awesome! She talked me into trying a new vodka, which was delis and the food just never disappoints. The patio is lovely and our evening was wonderful.Special Features:
- Great dinning again!RickJKDined on 10/10/2014Took some friends from out of town this past Friday, and as always Pacifica was outstanding! From drinks at the bar to fine service at our table out side. All of our dishes were prompt and excellent. One of our favorites!Special Features:
- Birthday Lunch Turned Crab FestJerryKDined on 10/9/2014Pacifica specializes in fresh seafood, and they didn't disappoint us, again. In a party of three, two ordered the Dungeness Crab Loui. The crab meat was so abundant and tasty that the third in our party was compelled to order one to go. Their New England clam chowder was up there with the best I've ever experienced. To top it off, somehow, maybe it was the birthday cards sitting on the table, that one of us had a birthday, and treated us to a gift of one of their signature salad oils. Seafood lovers will have a difficult time deciding what to order at Pacifica!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sea FoodHomecook100VIPDined on 10/7/2014This is our favorite sea Food Restaurant in the Palm Desert area. Everything is very fresh and well prepared. The Chilean Sea Bass is really nicely done. I had scallops which were perfect.Special Features:
- Never disappointsDesertRatDined on 10/7/2014Pacifica is a bit of a drive for us so we really only go on special occasions. We visit 2-3 times a year and they never disappoint. John gave us great service and the food was - of course - wonderful. It is consistency like that, that keeps us coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food on, pace offOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/7/2014The seafood at Pacifica is usually excellent, but it was served less than lukewarm and lacked its normal pop of flavor. Clearly it had been sitting too long before reaching our table. Though the place wasn't very busy, the timing of our service was off throughout the meal. The spotty and less than polished service was below the high standards we have come to expect from Pacifica.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the restaurantlovelydesertDined on 10/7/2014We have been here many times to celebrate or just for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great nightElizabethVIPDined on 10/6/2014Pacifica is always a lovely place to dine, especially outside. The manager Dave went above and beyond to make sure our dining experience was perfect. We celebrated my friend's birthday and everything was exceptional, the ambiance, the food and the service.Special Features:
- Fish appreciationKims1picksDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I had our 25th anniversary at the restaurant. Started with 2 excellent hot oysters. For an entree I had the catfish and he had the sea bass and they were both truly excellent. Good wines also. Would go again when we return to the Desert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh seafoodfoodieDined on 10/4/2014always consistent food and service. Great variety of vodkas and interesting drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent evening and meal!InSearchofSeafoodDined on 10/4/2014We had heard the seating was cramped inside and you could not have a conversation without the other people nearby hearing everything you say. So we sat in the patio and had an awesome waiter who recommended the best bottle of chardonnay at a reasonable price. It was superb. We were there with 3 women and did not want a fast bar scene and it was perfect. Although we were there (October) before the peak season started out in the desert. We all ordered the same item... scallops with celery root sauce, pureed cauliflower and brussel sprouts. We all loved every bit of it. Not inexpensive but we felt it was worth it. Our waiter, we think was Mark?, didn't rush us at all. He was excellent. We will go back every time we go to the desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm dessert gemEssenguruDined on 10/3/2014We absolutely love Pacifica for both it's Bar scene and for the amazing food. The happy hour is great, amazing oysters. The evening menu is varied and delicious. The goat cheese stuffed dates were decadent and delicious. The cod fish was just the right combination of piquant and tasty, the black cod was to die for. We especially like the smaller plate option which allowed us to have appetizer, main and dessert and not feel overful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last visit to PacificaTheKidDined on 10/3/2014Pacifica is a very nice place to go for that special occasion. They are a bit pricey, but that is what you would expect for excellent food and service. Our last visit we had the Spicy Salmon and the Chilean Sea Bass. As usual, the food was excellent and the service was mostly good. The only complaint was the wine we ordered with dinner came just in time for our last bit of food. I still would recommend Pacifica to others and plan to return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/2/2014Service pretty bad. Waiter could not answer questions. Portions VERY small. Too pricy.
- SamthewineguyVIPDined on 10/2/2014Nobody in the desert does seafood better than Pacifica. Everything is fresh, expertly prepared, attractively presented, and bursting with great flavors. The service is excellent and very attentive without being intrusive. The Sea bass is a must, the Crab Louie superb, and the calamari is consistently cooked perfectly. Every time we visit the desert we always dine at Pacifica for several lunches and dinners. It never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pacifica SeafoodPalmDesertPickDined on 9/30/2014Superb restaurant. Service good, food outstanding and atmosphere great. We shared the wedge salad and had the salmon and the sea bass. We also had sautéed mushrooms. We each had a glass of the Hahn Pinot Noir. Portions were above average. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014The food is consistently very good. The patio is delightful. Happy Hour in the bar is great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceFarleyDined on 9/29/2014I had a wonderful dining experience at Pacifica and will go back when I can.Special Features:
- Nice SpotUnluckyDined on 9/28/2014We had a great meal. The food was fantastic. Unfortunately due to the time of year they had already run out of several menu items by 8pm! It sucked to have to eat what they had left and not what you wanted............Special Features:
- PriceFreddieRMDined on 9/27/2014The prices for what you get are expensive. There are plenty of restaurants out there with great food, atmosphere and service and better price.Special Features:
- Excellent Special Occasion Placebrea2942Dined on 9/27/2014We were seated promptly for a 6:30 bday reservation. The excellent waiter made great wine recommendations. The food choices were extensive. I had seabass-outstanding-and my request for different vegetables was honored. My friend had sugar salmon-exquisite! My hubby had the filet and it was not good-thin, flavorless, tough. He was very disappointed. The manager noted the problem-they cut the filet in half horizontally instead of vertically & it is hard to prepare. He said they would suggest the chef do it vertically to preserve flavor and ease of preparation. Why they didn't know this by now is incomprehensible but it ruined hubby's meal. They did not offer reimbursement or free dessert-otherwise, very good. Did get free birthday dessert.Special Features:
- A Desert Gem!!DavidVIPDined on 9/27/2014We always enjoy our dinner at the Palm Desert Pacifica. The staff is friendly and courteous and the meal is always delicious. We have been many times and will continue to go.Special Features:
- First Visit Great, 2nd Not So MuchWorldFoodConnoisseurDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I enjoyed this restaurant so much on our first visit that we decided to bring our friends back on the second night. The first evening my scallops were cooked to perfection, the second evening, they were overcooked. The manager quickly brought a second plate that was undercooked. The evening was topped off with a cheesecake with a freezer burned flavor. Inconsistency is enough to keep me away.Special Features:
- Delicious!blueingreenVIPDined on 9/27/2014Another wonderful dinner at Pacifica. We went for the seafood platter, oysters, mussels and salmon sliders, along with martinis and champagne, and it was all fabulous. Great food, wonderful service, a beautiful dining room and lively bar... this is our favorite place.Special Features:
- great timeOldNedDined on 9/26/2014met with friends. had a great meal and enjoyed it all, as always.Special Features:
- LovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/23/2014Lovely restaurant. Excellent food. Really love the half portions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply outstandingDesertFoodieDined on 9/21/2014I've dined at Pacifica quite a few times, and the service and food (and drink) are consistently outstanding. This time was no different. We took another couple and made a dinner out of appetizers -- a favorite way to have a fun and special dinner. Lots of oysters -- both fresh and baked, crispy calamari, tuna tartar, salmon ceviche, and of course the complimentary bread. It was all wonderful. For fresh seafood, this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a delicious mealDavidVIPDined on 9/20/2014We had an exceptionally delicious meal and the servers are always excellent. Well done Pacifica!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Seafood Plus...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Very comfortable, excellent food, generous portions and perfectly cooked. Absolutely delicious and the service was great.
- Pleased at Pacifica1FoodFanVIPDined on 9/9/2014This place is a must when the wife and I stay in Palm Springs the food is good our favorite waiter Irvin is there and all of the staff is very accomadating and the service is great you'll love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/9/2014My husband and I always have a lunch, dinner, or both when we are in Palm Desert. The option on portion sizes (regular and half) really suits us. I wish more restaurants provided this option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.