Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
73505 El Paseo, Suite F-2608
Palm Desert, CA 92260Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacificaseafoodrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7606748666x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch - Sunday - Saturday: 11;30 - 3pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Californian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private, semi-private facilities and private patio available for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Tim Snyder 7606748666x
A word from Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant serves the freshest seafood in the Desert. On a daily basis our seafood arrives from San Diego, delivered by the primary supplier of Pacifica Del Mar for the past 25 years. We strive daily to make Pacifica Seafood Restaurant your first choice for fine seafood dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Palm Desert ›
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
186 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (109)special occasion (90)fit for foodies (81)vibrant bar scene (73)scenic view (55)neighborhood gem (52)romantic (52)notable wine list (38)good for groups (36)hot spot (30)great for lunch (23)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (6)Show More
- Always a delicious mealDavidVIPDined on 9/20/2014We had an exceptionally delicious meal and the servers are always excellent. Well done Pacifica!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Seafood Plus...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Very comfortable, excellent food, generous portions and perfectly cooked. Absolutely delicious and the service was great.
- Pleased at Pacifica1FoodFanVIPDined on 9/9/2014This place is a must when the wife and I stay in Palm Springs the food is good our favorite waiter Irvin is there and all of the staff is very accomadating and the service is great you'll love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/9/2014My husband and I always have a lunch, dinner, or both when we are in Palm Desert. The option on portion sizes (regular and half) really suits us. I wish more restaurants provided this option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Night!PK4REDined on 9/7/2014Although all by myself, they made me feel welcome! I had a cabana on the outside deck with the most beautiful sunset! Food was amazing! loved the personalized attention to detail my server provided. Thank you!Special Features:
- Pacifica is a gem!SoozieqzVIPDined on 9/6/2014Brought some out of towners with us this time & they quite enjoyed Pacifica! They couldn't believe the high seafood quality in the desert :) We enjoyed our meals of mussels, salmon, halibut, crab Louie and, the one weirdo who ordered chicken. Ha. Everything was delish and our server was fantastic, friendly & fun, all the while keeping up with our needs & wants. We'll be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014I had the pleasure of eating here on September 5th and enjoyed every bit of this restaurant. The food was amazing...one of the beast seafood restaurants I have ever been to. The service was fantastic. Yvonne (our waitress) was very personable, made great recommendations and was just all around great. If you are in the area I would definitely recommend going to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Line judgeLinejudgeDined on 9/5/2014Best salmon in the valley by far. Perfect service, well priced and pleasant atmosphere. Quiet enough for conversation. A favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chic among the Chics PlacesAnotherPlaceDined on 9/4/2014It is not your mundane restaurant. It will uplift your spirits. A refreshing Oasis in Desert Hot Springs. Great seafoods and a well diversified menu. This is the second time we have been there. It is now almost a destination in itself in Pam Desert. Part of a shopping mall. SO you walk around before and after. Good nearby free parking. All I can say is "Try it and you will like it".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- smallisgoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Love the small portions available. Crab salad is best ever. Less busy if you eat early!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cascoDined on 8/30/2014Pacifica has always been a special place to eat for us. Especially like their two priced menu with the half price so that we can enjoy the same meal with reasonable servings for each. In our case, I enjoyed two lobster tails and my wife only had the one tail. Service is excellent with attentive waiters and attendants. There is no doubt that we will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tough lobsterfloydrDined on 8/30/2014I had the Lobster Special for $42. toughest lobster I have ever had in my life. No one asked us anything about our meal.Special Features:
- OutstandingterymarilyDined on 8/29/2014Service was excellent,speed was perfect, food was superb,prices were adequate for the qualitySpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerronniem1971VIPDined on 8/27/2014We came for my husband's birthday. we shared an appetizer (Shrimp tempura, excellent). We appreciate that 1/2 orders are available. John had the carnitas which was delicious, a real find! would for sure order it again. I had the sugar-spice salmon, always a treat. we enjoyed the cheesecake for b'day dessert. All in all a very lovely evening, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/26/2014We went for sunset dinner and 1/2 price wine (Tuesdays). Food, service, ambience was excellent. Pacifica is one of our favorite desert restaurants. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love PacificaLisaVIPDined on 8/24/2014Typically this is one of my favorite spots in the desert, but our service sucked!
- Nice Atmosphere on the PatioDesertdinerDined on 8/24/2014We had the Sunset Dinner, so the restaurant was relatively uncrowded. The food is consistently good, and the tables on the patio are very scenic--good view of the Little San Bernardino Mountains and Joshua Tree National Park to the north. Service was good, with various people asking us if we wanted the shade up or down, etc. I think the sunset dinner menu is a very good value and prefer it to the regular menu. It was my daughter's birthday and our server was very kind about bringing the birthday we'd brought with us to the table. They also offered her a small gift (bottle of olive oil) which was unexpected and a nice perk. I recommend Pacifica for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place.LQDwellersDined on 8/23/2014The food was excellent and presentation was superb. Friends had the sugar spiced salmon, and lake superior whitefish. Dessert was pretty amazing as well.Special Features:
- Pacifica SeafoodfabrandtDined on 8/22/2014Absolutely great seafood. Best choice in the desert for seafood. Thursday is lobster night, but it was so popular, they did it on Friday too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Lobster!blueingreenVIPDined on 8/22/2014Pacifica is doing a special lobster dinner on Thursdays right now, and it's incredible! This has got to be some of the best lobster I've ever had. We also loved the calamari, the seafood platter and the mussels with our martinis and a little Veuve. The service and ambience are outstanding--Pacifica is a perfect blend of top-notch food in a fun and friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- OverratedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014Noisy. Limited menu. All three of us had to send fresh lobster back as inedible. Manager was pretty rude. Never again.
- Eat the fishmrparticularVIPDined on 8/20/2014Living in the desert has demonstrated some interesting challenges in finding decent quality fish in restaurants i.e. they either don't buy it or don't know what to do with it ... The folks at Pacifica know where to buy it and what to do with it totally. Their Chilean Sea Bass is one of the best ... anywhere. And their "collection" of vodkas is beyond belief .. go and enjoy and share our enthusiasm.Special Features:
- Great Valuefoodcritic18Dined on 8/16/2014We went for the Sunset Dinner and had to order by 5:30. Food was more than enough for a two-course dinner at a great price. We will try this again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choicecurlyblueDined on 8/15/2014My first time visiting the Palm Springs area and wanted a upscale place to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations. The food was excellent and the service was top notch. I would definitely recommend Pacifica Seafood!Special Features:
- Second rate vision and executionOutoftownerVIPDined on 8/15/2014The space is nice and convivial, with good selection of cocktails, especially vodka based. The service was also quite friendly. The food, however, was not up to expectations for a high-end seafood place. The barramundi with tomato compote was an overcooked stringy piece of fish in a sour broth with tomato wedges--no compote! The catfish was heavily battered and fried, but ended up soggy. Overall, the food was mediocre, and certainly not up to expectations.
- Perfect dinner or app spot!TahoeLaurenDined on 8/13/2014Been coming here for years, but it just gets better each time. Very fresh seafood, great service, and great martinis!! Love the outside cabanas. Great spot for a quick app and cocktail too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!blueingreenVIPDined on 8/13/2014I can't get enough of Pacifica's seafood platter. The oysters in particular are so delicious. And it's just the best martini in town--I love Crater Lake vodka (and this is a vodka bar), but the rest of my party drinks gin and they also raved about their drinks. Everything is always great here.Special Features:
- Excellent choiceBoza2211Dined on 8/11/2014And it was. We were on vacation again and have dined here before, so returned. We were not disappointed. The food and wine is excellent and ambience just right to ensure a really enjoyable evening. The waiters don't fuss around and are there if you need them for friendly advice. Dining in the desert does not get much better, thanks Pacifica for making our visit to Coachella Valley again a memorable one for all the right reasons!Special Features:
- Great restaurantNoteasilypleasedDined on 8/11/2014We were in the area on holiday and booked a table here because of good reviews on line. We were not disappointed. Welcoming attentive staff, a nice atmosphere, inside or outside dining ( outside had misters). Our food was tasty and plentiful. A great place to dine - wish it was near us in the UK!Special Features:
- Always a wonderful time.JNRADined on 8/8/2014A lovely evening as always. We each had one of the classic entrees -- the Chilean sea bass and sugar-glazed salmon. Both were delicious and the wine perfect. Appreciate the attentive service and attention to detail. Pacifica continues to be a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandingblueingreenVIPDined on 8/8/2014Another fabulous dinner at Pacifica--everything was delicious. We especially loved the oysters, mussels, shrimp and martinis. Everyone was so friendly and attentive, and it's a very comfortable, beautiful dining room. This is always one of our favorite spots, and it never fails to impress. It's just a great spot for anything from a special occasion to a more casual dinner after a little shopping. Love it.Special Features:
- Consistently great!CmluckDined on 8/7/2014I enjoyed Pacifica for 10 years and have never been disappointed. The food is always fresh, cooked to my request and delicious! Service is great and the staff is friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service and food was amazing!soniDined on 8/6/2014Service and food was amazing! A must place to go to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining at it's best2ToppersDined on 8/3/2014Love it! Good to see the optional smaller portions offered . Always courteous and friendly. It had been awhile since we've been there. We can depend on our guests always enjoying our choice for dining out.Special Features:
- RussRustyVIPDined on 8/2/2014The food was very good. Our server was missing in action most of the evening. First we ordered two Tuna Tartare's for the table to share as an appetizer. We then ordered soup as well as our entrees. The first item to arrive was the soup course for one guest. Our entrees came next. We has to ask the server where our appetizer were. Our server then asked if we still wanted our appetizers. For a restaurant of this caliber the server was a rookie at best. I do not mind paying for good food but expect the service to be as excellent.Special Features:
- Great Ambience!!!Islandgrl35Dined on 8/2/2014We had a fantastic time at the restaurant, the food (lobster tails) were amazing!!!! The service was great!!!Special Features:
- JohnCVIPDined on 8/1/2014The restaurant put us in a private room so we could celebrate a friends 60th birthday more privately. A really nice evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently a hit for us!sheriVIPDined on 7/31/2014We are always delighted with this great restaurant. Never disappointed. And we have been eating at Pacifica for years.Special Features:
- You can't miss ...whycookVIPDined on 7/22/2014We've been coming to this restaurant now for 3 years for seafood & it never disappoints. Consistently good service & food. Sea bass , salmon, scallops & lobster tail are all excellent & the manager makes a point to stop by your table to make sure everything is to your satisfaction. Pacifica is now offering half portions in addition to their regular portions - perfect lighter summer fare!Special Features:
- One of the best in the desert.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Really enjoyed our food and the price for the early dinner specials was very reasonable. Will definitely go there again.Special Features: