Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
73505 El Paseo, Suite F-2608
Palm Desert, CA 92260Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacificaseafoodrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (760) 674-8666
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch - Sunday - Saturday: 11;30 - 3pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Californian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private, semi-private facilities and private patio available for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Tim Snyder 7606748666x
A word from Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant serves the freshest seafood in the Desert. On a daily basis our seafood arrives from San Diego, delivered by the primary supplier of Pacifica Del Mar for the past 25 years. We strive daily to make Pacifica Seafood Restaurant your first choice for fine seafood dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Palm Desert ›
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
279 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (193)special occasion (151)fit for foodies (135)vibrant bar scene (106)neighborhood gem (92)romantic (82)good for groups (80)notable wine list (77)scenic view (72)hot spot (55)great for lunch (47)late-night find (12)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- When we think seafood we thin PacificaBillVIPDined on 11/24/2014We love the always fresh seafood at Pacifica. The service is always great and they try to accomodate any special requests. We highly recommend it to all of our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but service is slippingcooksnightoutDined on 11/23/2014We have eating at the Pacifica Seafood for 14 years and LOVE the place. We have had parties of 20, New Years, Birthdays and just the two of us but this was the first time the service was not 200%. We ate early 6pm and the outside was not full but we had to ask for our waiter to check in with us. The food was wonderful has always but was slow coming out for the restaurant not to be full. Maybe it is still early in "the Season" for them but it was a first for us to have to ask for something. We will go back because of the food and hope the staff is awake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good. Not GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/23/2014We arrived on time for our reservation on a Sunday evening. They seemed very over whelmed for what looked like, at best, an average night. We were seated right near the kitchen and every person walking in and out was yelling "in, out". So we asked to move. However. When we moved, the seating was good. The oyster and scallop baked appetizers are Awesome!!! The waiter was average.
- Best of the Best.RosaDined on 11/22/2014Yet again, Pacifica excels in food, atmosphere and service. I find myself coming back over the years for special occasions as it never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything they do, they do extremely well.joschVIPDined on 11/22/2014Marvelous selection of appetizers with portions large enough for two. Their main dishes are beautifully plated and very well done. Reasonably priced evening dinner considering the ambiance, service, and quality. Wonderful for special occasions and for entertaining guests. The lunches on the patio are what helps make El Paseo so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LindyDined on 11/21/2014Delicious food in an inviting ambience outdoors, yet protected from wind and weather. Particularly liked the smaller portion option on the main courses. Excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exactly what we expect...every timejmzcDined on 11/20/2014We come to the area yearly and almost always find ourselves at Pacifica at least once during the week. The entrees are always perfectly prepared and always piping hot (which according to my husband is very difficult with fish!) There's a nice menu variety, and the smaller portion option is a welcome idea -- I was very happy to find out that the smaller second price after some entrees indicated a smaller portion (I ordered one 6 oz lobster tail vs twin) and the accompaniment portion sizes were perfect. We'll come again and again and recommend to our friends too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent seafood, imaginatively presentedMerryVIPDined on 11/20/2014I had perfectly cooked Diver Scallops with cauliflower and brussel sprouts. Fabulous. I appreciated their "small plate" option since we had drinks and appetizers. Will always eat here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeafoodCAgirlVIPDined on 11/18/2014This restaurant serves the best seafood by far in the Palm Desert area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good choiceGAannivcoupleVIPDined on 11/18/2014Comfortable sitting on patio, enjoyed sunset dinners (we both had spiced salmon & it never disappoints). Half-price wine on Tuesdays and apple strudel desert completed a great night out. Excellent service all the way, keeps us coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2014Atmosphere, service, food - everything was just right. We both had mahi-mahi and finished with a fabulous creme brulee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good eatsGoodEaterDined on 11/16/2014Had reservations 6pm Sunday nite. Seated promptly by courteous hostess. Waiter was there in moments and discussed the wine list. Love the use of an IPad. Meal was awesome. Very tasty Sea Bass and Salmon. No complaints with quality or service Only objection was small child crying. Why do parents a) insist on taking a child to an upscale establishment and b) not be considerate and take child outside when child is crying. I'm paying good money for the experience and your child is hurting that experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendKayByTheSeaDined on 11/14/2014We are not huge fans of seafood, but enjoy the occasional mild fish dishes. But if I lived in palm desert I would be here for happy hour two nights a week! The scallops were immersed In a sauce to die for, and the catfish was cooked to perfection - all for an incredible price. Ashley the bartender was so "on it" with service, recommendations and drinks - even though the bar was full of people. Friendly ambiance, great location - manager spoke to everyone (love when they care that much). Don't miss this lovely restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDINVISIBLEDined on 11/14/2014I scheduled a few days in advance for a birthday celebration for my friend and there were four of us First of all we were seated and ignored for at least 20 mins., but we were served water by a server that didn't even say HELLO!!. I was saying to my friend I WAS WONDERING IF A WAITER CAME WITH OUR TABLE? He FINALLY arrived and took our beverage order and disappeared for another 15 mins. Finally our drinks arrived and then it took another 15 MINUTES to order. NONE OF COULD UNDERSTAND OUR WAITER WITH A THICK ACCENT AND HE HAD TROUBLE understanding us. It was noon and not that crowded. We noticed other tables having instant service. When I MADE THE RESERVATION I mentioned that it was our friend's birthday and they assured me they would take care of her dessert wise. Well,I HAD TO KEEP TELLING OUR WAITER THAT WE had a birthday celebration and he came back to the table with a very tiny cupcake---a bite for one person. We WOULD OF ORDERED DESSERT FROM THE MENU IF WE HAD KNOWN HOW small that was going to be. It was an extremely disappointing and expensive lunch and none of us will ever return there!! There was no manager that ever came around etc.etc. What a disappointing and upsetting celebration.Special Features:
- Great DiningmanhattanladyDined on 11/13/2014This is a lovely restaurant on El Paseo in Palm Desert! Delicious and very fresh fish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great experience!!!DesertdinerDined on 11/13/2014Ordered the Catfish-see their menu- nowhere does it say that it is breaded. Changed the whole meal. Manager came to apologize and said he wasn't aware either. Let's see if they change the menu or at least tell their staff.
- Anniversary celebrationRickDined on 11/12/2014My wife and I had dinner here to celebrate our 31st wedding anniversary. the food was superb and it was a grat dinning experience. We will definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent.BobkatDined on 11/11/2014The waiter was friendly and helpful and did an outstanding job. It was a total dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent service and delicious foodDavidVIPDined on 11/11/2014We are frequent diners at Pacifica. We always have a great meal and the waiters are all courteous and professional. Our thanks to the Pacifica in Palm Desert and their corporate staff for recognizing veterans on Veterans Day. Pacifica gave veterans their entrée for free in thanks for their service to the US was very well received. On a personal level, my wife and I were touched by their generosity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Veterans DaylbchiefDined on 11/11/2014Great gift to all vets of a free dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Great for lunchJulesVIPDined on 11/11/2014We go to Pacifica often as their menu is clean and delicious with excellent service and cheerful ambience. I usually order the Market salad with prawns but my friend that I was dining with mentioned that if the prawns were from Vietnam she wouldn't be eating them! Good point. They are from Asia. I wish that the restaurant would be more mindful about the origin of the fish. My friends fish tacos were excellent. Alaskan cod.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is one of the BEST!TheColonelVIPDined on 11/10/2014I live 500 miles away and always make it a point of dinning here when ever I am in Palm Springs, you cant go wrong eating here, the food is superb, great wine list viewed on an ipad! excellent outdoor dinning area with heaters, booths and great view. I can not say enough good things about this place, and my friends agree- highly recommended! A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service challengeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/10/2014Reservations, seating and ambiance were great as was the majority of the food. Service was weak for a Monday evening as we did not get some of our dinner drinks until after we ate, had a rubber band piece in child's broccoli and delays in getting attention of our waiter who seemed distracted all eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeChrisDined on 11/9/2014Couldn't have been happier with everything. Just a little crowdedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KatpeopleDined on 11/9/2014Exceptional experience. We were treated to a beautiful view at sunset from an outdoor cabana. The food was delicious, including special requests for preparation and the service impeccable. Unbelievably, the prices are reasonable, especially with half-portion options and sunset special meals. We hope to get back to Palm Desert soon.Special Features:
- Seafood?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Went to a seafood place for seafood. Out of king crab, out of the twin lobster. Very disappointing. Oysters were good. The waiter seemed annoyed by us.
- loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014The and service was great! Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not enough helpfoodcritic18VIPDined on 11/7/2014Had dinner with friends on a busy Friday night. Outdoor area was very crowded with little room to move around. Staff had difficulty servicing all the tables and guests. Food was outstanding so overall experience was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood delightBregaDined on 11/7/2014Food is excellent - the baked scallop appetizer was superb. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Always a favoriteDesertDinerDined on 11/7/2014When we come to the desert we always go to Pacifica, food is good, atmosphere is comfortable. We do make reservations and are seated promptly. People are friendly, nice wines, and we never feel rushed to leave. went with friends this time, and we stayed for quite some time talking with no encouragement from the waiter to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- travel4funehVIPDined on 11/7/2014While taking a vacation in Palm Springs we went to the Pacific restaurant twice (within one week). Our seat-mate on the plane recommended this restaurant as his wife's favourite spot to eat. We had a lovely dinner the first time we went sampling items from all areas of the menu - none disappointed. The Vodka bar is fun to sample and the restaurant will make any cocktail you request. On our second visit we had the evening special which was a Seafood Stew. It was loaded with all kinds of seafood treasures with a very tasty sauce. Their user friendly wine list is easy to use - they give you an Ipad to review your choices and allow you to research the wine if you are not familiar with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoriteBetsyDined on 11/6/2014I go here mainly for the Chelean Sea Bass. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NocookingVIPDined on 11/5/2014Great food. Excellent service. Really nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Very good, but slightly disappointingFineDinerVIPDined on 11/4/2014Started with a delicious cocktail, then moved on to a fine bottle of wine. The sourdough bread is THE best!!!!!! Can't be beat! Calamari is delicious, but the rest of the dinner was sub par, and the service needs to get turned up. Our server wasnt the friendliest, or very helpful. Overall though, very good, GREAT place for happy hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must When Visiting The DesertCaroleDined on 11/4/2014We visit Pacifica Seafood every time we come to the desert. We love to sit outside and enjoy the Sunset Dinners.Special Features:
- A good evening outMrPickyDined on 11/4/2014We were pleased with the good service, nice libations and tasty foods!Special Features:
- Birthday 2014GordySmDined on 11/3/2014One our go to spots when we visit Palm Desert from NJ. Wine list is great and food is always fabulous. We enjoy eating on the patio. Service is always great. Give it a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Judy L.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/3/2014Pacifica has a wonderful ambiance, menu selection and food! I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Great SeafoodtravelingdinersDined on 11/3/2014Enjoyed a great meal on the patio. The entrees were available in two sizes with the smaller size being just right for us. Unfortunately, the daily special was available only in the standardl size.Special Features:
- golfergirlVIPDined on 11/3/2014Always hit the mark and never fails. Outside dining is always wonderful.Special Features: