1600 S. University
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacifictableftworth.com/
- Phone: 8178879995x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Felipe Armenta
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch
A word from Pacific Table
Pacific Table is celebrated Chef Felipe Armenta's eclectic mix of modern, Pacific Northwest cuisine rooted in classical technique. Oysters, traditional sushi, seafood, grilled steaks, oven-roasted chicken, sandwiches and salads are presented in a warm setting. Our semi-open kitchen serves lunch and dinner daily with brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Happy hour is offered Monday - Thursday from 4-7 and includes reduced price sushi, oysters, cocktails, wine and beer. The dining room is highlighted by a large communal table that can seat up to 12.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Pacific Table - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU ›
Pacific Table reviews from OpenTable diners
143 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (70)neighborhood gem (66)special occasion (43)great for lunch (42)great for brunch (36)great for outdoor dining (33)hot spot (31)good for groups (24)notable wine list (18)romantic (16)vibrant bar scene (15)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- Don't miss this place...jinglesDined on 8/26/2014Best trout almondine in the city!!! Great salads and wonderful fries. High end food at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was goodMyNicknameGoesHereDined on 8/23/2014It was good. This wants me to put 50 characters in, but who has the time for that?Special Features:
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Took my daughter here for a birthday lunch, loved everything! Can't wait to return during cooler weather, to tryout the outdoor patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tucked awayHardtofindtoughtobeat7Dined on 8/18/2014This place is tucked away in the corner of an upscale mall. The food was very good and the happy hour deals were well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014We have been to Pacific Table about 10 times now and we are never disappointed!! They're accommodating for food allergies, the food is a perfect portion and always delish!! Great wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodLove2eatDined on 8/16/2014Been there many times and each time is enjoyable. Food is excellent and beautifully presented.Special Features:
- Loved it all!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014Just had dinner here for the first time and it absolutely won't be the last! Every bite was divine! Lots of seafood choices, of course, but they also have some beef and chicken items. My husband wasn't in the mood for seafood, so he got the short ribs and they were outstanding. I had the branzino which was the fish special of the night. It was delicious, but they cook all of their fish medium rare. I prefer it to be a little more well done than that, so the waitress took it back for a couple more minutes. It was perfect!! They didn't overcook it just to spite me, which I appreciate :) Homemade ice cream sandwiches for dessert...awesome! Service was great!Some reviews mentioned noise level, but we found it to be fine. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- End of weekFoodwrightDined on 8/15/2014Great Friday night treat! Appetizers and wine delicious; outstanding specials. Wait staff was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and deliciousJazzyDined on 8/9/2014We had a great 1st time at Pacific Table. The food was great and the atmosphere is fun and appealing.Special Features:
- murreOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014Fun place with really good food and drinks. Need to be specific about table location requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time there, this time for lunchtechnosportsVIPDined on 8/4/2014Great lunch menu and the food was marvelous. Service was excellent. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Seafood blissDrrogiVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great seafoods! Great use of the sea from beginning to entree. Fresh and tasty. Attentive service.Special Features:
- Great food and tea!LovetoeatDined on 8/1/2014The salmon and sushi were awesome and the tea is delicious! The Pinot Noir was very smooth! We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy Spot With Staying PowerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014Ate here on a Friday night, and had reservations. Seated immediately. Wait staff was very attentive. Fish of the day was the hit & I'd suggest staying with that. Dessert was outstanding!! Would definitely return if only for the dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place!JPPRDined on 7/25/2014The food was very good. Service was great. Very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Good food, good service, very noisyLyndaDined on 7/25/2014The food was delicious. A group of 4, each ordered something different and we were all pleased. The service was perfect! It's noisy, don't go here if you want a quiet dinner. We sat in the first booth inside the restaurant and it was a very hot day. Everytime the door was opened as people came and went, the air was sucked out and it became very hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites!ElsieQVIPDined on 7/23/2014My husband and I are regular visitors as we love the food. It is nice to go to restaurant where there are healthier options and the food is outstanding. On this visit, I had the swordfish. It was wonderful. My husband is hoping to see the seafood risotto added to the menu. He thoroughly enjoyed it from a prior visit. We are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 34th anniversaryFindTheMagicDined on 7/19/2014Chose this restaurant because of all other Open Table reviews. So glad we did! We will return over and over again. Had a late reservation, the atmosphere was inviting, calm, yet romantic. Besides the food, which was A-MAZ-ING, one of the things we agree on, with a well managed restaurant, running like a well tuned watch, is how well employees work with each other. We noticed no job was too important or too small for any employee. They look out after each other, help out in any way and in turn makes sure every guest feels wanted and valued.Special Features:
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014The food was too salty and the salmon was undercooked. Overall would not go back.Special Features:
- Great Friday Night SpotBHDFWVIPDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I eat here on many Friday nights - great food and service in a nice atmosphere. This place is getting more and more popular because of their food and convenient location. Don't miss their pacific dip, rock shrimp and grill trout.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/17/2014Wonderful staff, and wonderful food. Fantastic cocktails. The Fitzgerald is outstanding.Special Features:
- best restaurant in ft.worth by farOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2014this is undoubtedly the best restaurant in ft worth. in fact, it beats out the ones in dallas. the best cooked fish ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Gem for the FW Food CrownWilleat4foodDined on 7/12/2014Girls night out and we wanted to be able to have a cocktail at a cool bar, not a pickup bar, just a really great bar in a equally great restaurant. Found both at Pacific Table. The bar has its own trendy style, with fabulous Hicks era brass pendants hanging over head. While you can sip your cocktail and order apps or dinner, we waited for our table and I am glad we did. Our server was excellent. He knew the menu very well and made some suggestions that we all ended up loving. Plates ordered and tasted by all: the Artic Char, cedar plank Salmon, Sea Bass. Each came with sides that were perfect. They really know how to cook fish. If possible save room for dessert! Lol. We split the lemon pie and almost ordered a second piece.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of our listWeKnowFoodDined on 7/12/2014Just keeps getting better! Never disappoints~now we take out-of-town guests and they rave, "never had better salmon," "want to come here next time." It's true~it's a great spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we'll be backtechnosportsVIPDined on 7/5/2014First time here. Food and service were excellent. Three of us at our table had their sea bass special. It was outstanding. My wife's salmon was equally good. Wine list was very nice, although they were out of 2 of the 4 wines that were "on special". The only thing that didn't make this experience completely wonderful was the noise level. It was very loud, and for no particular reason. Tables are close and everyone seemed to be yelling to speak to each other. I suppose the glass, concrete and metal decor didn't help with noise, but it was just plain loud in there.
- great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Almond trout was excellent. Paired with Rickey drink (yum). One of us had the tomato/blue cheese salad and the other had tuna tartare. Those were also excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JennVIPDined on 7/2/2014We had a repeat dinner date experience of excellent food and terrible service (yet, cordial when we could find her). It could have been a perfect relaxed evening out!Special Features:
- Consistently good foodScratchSnobDined on 7/2/2014I've never been disappointed with my meal at Pacific Table. I met a girlfriend for lunch recently. We shared the grilled artichoke appetizer. It was terrific, and not as oily as I have had at the sister restaurant The Tavern. For the meal, my friend had the roasted chicken. It looked great and she enjoyed it. I had the arctic char. It was cooked perfectly, and the side of flash-sauteed spinach and baby bok choy was delicious. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick pickGoGo5Dined on 6/28/2014We wanted a healthy seafood dinner and Pacific Table did the trick. The reservation process went well. We sat outside which was a bit distracting with toddlers walking around. I had the special of grilled redfish and my hubby had the cedar plank salmon - the fish was all great and perfectly prepared. The waitress was spot on with her recommendations. We could have used some bread along with our meal. My husband was a bit disappointed with his portion size but mine was perfect. The spinach side tasted good - and the greek cucumber salad was all gone at the end of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014The food was good. Our server was clueless. She asked me what side dish I would like with my entree and then never brought it. She also never asked anyone at our table about coffee, or dessert and when the entrees were finished, dropped the check on the table. Hmmm, not interested I guess.
- Continues To PleaseBHDFWVIPDined on 6/20/2014We are drawn back to this place regularly - their Pacific Dip is one of favorite starters - their grill trout is awesome - we enjoyed a crab cake entree special on our last trip that was equal to almost any in DFW. We really enjoy this place!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchLove2eatVIPDined on 6/15/2014I had Sunday Bruch here and the food was Ok. But with so many choices that are so much better I think I would try an alternative. Again, the food was acceptable, but in Dallas I am used to being wowed. I have to admit all the locations I wanted to have brunch had no availability and Pacific Table did....that shoudl have been my sign. It was my fault for not planning ahead if I wanted a memorable meal.Special Features:
- Consistently GreatBHDFWVIPDined on 6/13/2014Over the past few months - this restaurant has become a standard. Consistently great food. Consistently attentive service. We rate their Pacific Dip one of the best appetizers in town. Their grilled trout is also one of our favorites. Once you try this place - you will return time and time again.Special Features:
- tastyDined on 6/13/2014The trout was very good and the cucumber salad was very great as well. Definitely will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant!DFWdinerDined on 6/8/2014We had dinner before Bass Hall Sunday late afternoon. The food was wonderful. We tried the artichoke appetizer after reading other reviews and they were absolutely delicious. Two people ordered the trout and another the Atlantic char. All three were very happy and decreed the chef knows his seafood. I had the steak salad. It was delicious, but I would say add more greens and less avocado, the dish got a bit mushy after a few minutes in the dressing. We thought the price was right for everything. Overall, we loved it and will be back soon.Special Features:
- Good food, bad serviceMasonDined on 6/7/2014When the food was finally delivered correctly as ordered, it was good. The waiter had no training on the food or drinks and was attempting to remember the items ordered without writing them down. With better service the experience would have been much more enjoyable.
- Dinner at PTBryFamDiningDined on 6/6/2014We arrived a few minutes before our reserved time, the guy at the reservation podium asked for our name and found reservation and then asked if we wanted to sit outside to which we replied no, since it was in the 90s that evening. We were then taken to this little table alongside the kitchen area that was next to where they prepared their sushi. The chairs were barstools and very uncomfortable! I am 5'4" and couldn't even keep my feet on the stool railing and my husband who is 6' had the same problem! I felt like a sardine as the chair spacing behind each of backed up to the next customer! Our entrees where delicious, but overpriced for the portion that was served, especially for my husband's dinner (the "wild-caught" Salmon)!Special Features:
- Fresh, Healthy SeafoodJanBugDined on 6/3/2014Yum fish w/craft cocktails & lots of delicious, healthy choices. I love the quinoa salad, ahi salad and Artic Char. They have an awesome baby kale salad, also. There are other great dishes for those who don't care for seafood. There are several outstanding desserts like the coconut and lemon pie. It is hip and casual but upscale dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!PouakDined on 5/30/2014The overall dining experience was great. The only criticism I will say would have to be that we sat on the patio which was nice but it was a little hot out. Also, the special branzino had a little bit of bones along the skin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You Need To Try It SoonBHDFWVIPDined on 5/30/2014PT is becoming an almost weekly standard for us - great for lunch and dinner. Great Fish and Steak, Fun Atmosphere, Attentive Service and some nice wine choices (a few are a bit overpriced). Their Pacific Dip on Smoked Grilled Bread is to die for. It's a bit hidden - tucked into the corner of a shopping center - don't pass it up if you are in the Colonial/TCU/Museum area.Special Features: