1600 S. University
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacifictableftworth.com/
- Phone: (817) 887-9995
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Felipe Armenta
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch
A word from Pacific Table
Pacific Table is celebrated Chef Felipe Armenta's eclectic mix of modern, Pacific Northwest cuisine rooted in classical technique. Oysters, traditional sushi, seafood, grilled steaks, oven-roasted chicken, sandwiches and salads are presented in a warm setting. Our semi-open kitchen serves lunch and dinner daily with brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Happy hour is offered Monday - Thursday from 4-7 and includes reduced price sushi, oysters, cocktails, wine and beer. The dining room is highlighted by a large communal table that can seat up to 12.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Pacific Table - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU ›
Pacific Table reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (68)neighborhood gem (60)hot spot (35)good for groups (33)great for lunch (33)special occasion (30)great for outdoor dining (24)great for brunch (23)romantic (14)notable wine list (13)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Unique spot in CowtownNomad1hDined on 11/16/2014First time at the Pacific Table and was very impressed. Lance our waiter was quick with thoughtful suggestions about what were the best bites. I enjoyed brunch and had delicious sushi and appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014Waiter needed a little more skill set seemed abrupt and would interrupt without consideration of conversation or observationSpecial Features:
- ReviewNickname24Dined on 11/7/2014Restaurant was beautiful nice charm but there seemed to be not enough wait staff or they didn't have it all together. We got to our seats we ordered drinks and from someone then never say them again. We finally just found a Random waiter and asked if he was our waiter and be said he was. So we were confused who the first person was that took our order. Long story short we waited 45min to even order entrees. Very frustrated when your hungrySpecial Features:
- Good Food is Not EnoughFtWorthFoodieDined on 11/7/2014Sadly, we will not return to Pacific Table for dinner. It was possibly the loudest restaurant we've ever experienced. In fact, people were shouting to be heard, and two of us could not even have a conversation at our table. We had great difficulty hearing the waiter, too. It's too bad, because the food is good. However, the overall experience was unpleasant because of the terrific noise.
- Fish of the dayBubbaDined on 11/6/2014Perfect place for very fresh seafood in a neighborhood setting. No parking issues and they take reservations online. Appetizers are outstanding! Comfortable seating- friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FWDinerDined on 11/5/2014Very good evening at PT - however, if you want a more relaxed and quiet environment, sit in the booths or tables at the front rather than at the tables by the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchWhereshouldweeatVIPDined on 11/5/2014The scallop salad at Pacific Table has become one of my favorite salads in town. It is a perfect lunch meal. Can't wait to go back soon!Special Features:
- Exceeded All Expectations!LotusChildDined on 11/1/2014I was planning a birthday luncheon for a group of ladies so I wanted to make it really special. I booked my reservation on Open Table and then called the restaurant directly to speak with the manager about a couple special requests. Jenny, the manager, went above and beyond to meet all of my requests. The table was ready for us as soon as we arrived (which happened to be about 10 minutes early). The location was perfect, champagne and flowers were on the table as requested and Douglas, our server, was absolutely amazing. All around, it was one of the best dining experiences I've had in a long time. I would highly recommend Pacific Table to anyone looking for a location with great food, atmosphere and service.Special Features:
- Food was great, but tea is weirdteanogoodDined on 10/30/2014The food was great, but the iced tea tasted like it had butter in it. Had to ask for water instead b/c it was just too gross. I think they were trying to be different, but different isn't always good. Other than that, everything else was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Know Better Next Timedbishop6Dined on 10/26/2014Entrees excellent, service poor & burned on the outside, raw on the inside and hard as rocks brussels sprouts inedible Waited forever for wine & service. Maybe sitting on the patio was the problem. Hostess/manager hovered over a table nearby yet only briefly checked on us. Too fast for us to comment. With no explanation appetizer came with main course, not before. Menu stated char included vegetables. Waitress asked if I wanted a side. Thinking it would be in addition to the vegetables I ordered potatoes. The meal came only with potatoes. I did not ask or complain as so much had gone wrong. I simply decided to move on. We will return but know to ask lots of questions, stress the appetizer come before the entrees, and NOT sit on the patio.
- Fish disappointing, staff more so.MichaelBDined on 10/26/2014Menu: My wife looked at the menus of several restaurants on-line before deciding that PT offered a couple of dishes she wanted to try. The menus we were handed had NEITHER of the dishes that she was interested in on PTs website. Bait and switch. Strike one. The name of the restaurant is PACIFIC Table. I was served farm-raised Atlantic salmon with no flavor whatsoever. Strike two. When I expressed my disappointment to the manager, her response was: "We do have Pacific salmon but that's not what we use for the dish you ordered." That was her ENTIRE response. You make me feel like a shmuck, you get Strike three. THERE IS NO CORPORATE EMAIL TO SEND THIS TO. Apparently our manager learned her CS skills from corporate. Bye-bye PT
- Fantastic Service!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Thank you, Jenny and the entire restaurant staff for a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great with friendsrrhodewDined on 10/22/2014Food was delicious and served promptly. Very nice wines!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie gem in Fort WorthmarciaFWDined on 10/20/2014One of my new favorite restaurants, I've been going repeatedly for lunch and have started going for dinner as well. First, the décor is wonderful -what we might call Austin contemporary - modern yet rustic. Staff is friendly and helpful with the menu. On the food, usually start with a sampling of the fresh oysters. Had some great East Coasters the other night. Salads are very nice - especially the scallop salad. The restaurant specializes in seafood, but there are other options, including an intriguing veggie burger made of pecans and rice. Have had the cioppino several times and it is good, although one time the broth was too thick (more like sauce) but the seafood was tasty. Definitely recommend the place and will keep going back.Special Features:
- Ask for Lance!msevierDined on 10/19/2014My husband and I decided to try out Pacific Table for brunch because we kept hearing wonderful things about it. The restaurant had excellent appointments - it was very modern and had a lot of different textures in the design that all came together nicely. We were seated in Lance's section; he was an excellent server. Since we had never been there before we were clueless on what to order. He was able to tell us the really hot items on the menu and how he customizes them to his suiting. We ordered one of his favorites and were not disappointed (Chilaquiles). We also got the lemon ricotta pancakes (yum!) and were very pleased with the berries and syrup. Coffee was also really delicious - probably the best coffee we've had in a while.Special Features:
- Beef eater finds fantastic fishOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014I had a few friends in town for the weekend and I wanted to take them somewhere new that would have really fresh seafood and some creative non seafood dishes as well. Our party of 5 truly enjoyed Pacific Table. I had a piece of Ocean Trout that was absolutely perfect. Probably the best fish I have ever had, grilled perfectly with some crunchy and well seasoned broccolini. Our server was very informative upfront and then guided things from the background, allowing us to enjoy each others company. They have a great wine list with lots to pair to any entree. Get the coconut cream pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy Saturday nightLINDAVIPDined on 10/18/2014Not the best of our many visits to Pacific Table. Very crowded and noisy as just after a TCU football game; service well below par; food not as good as it has been and portions seem to be diminishing. Maybe just a one-off so hopeful the very good quality and generally good service from previous visits return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Fails to ImpressWeKnowFoodDined on 10/18/2014Food consistently outstanding! Plates are beautiful, flavors often unique, recipes always creative but never forced. This place does not disappoint! Don't pass it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood!DrrogiVIPDined on 10/17/2014Great selection of wines to pair nicely with the great food. Service was attentive.Special Features:
- teenseDined on 10/11/2014Fabulous. We love the bartending and the cedar plank salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday Lobster RollKevinSDined on 10/6/2014Went on a Monday evening date, got seated with ease and had spicy shrimp appetizers, a bottle of white wine, and a lobster roll, it was nothing short of incredible. The lobster roll was huge, as I am used to lobster rolls half that size. Go on a Monday and try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess and wait staff need helpLooking4starsDined on 10/6/2014The food is decent but the front of the house staff is so rude. I never feel welcomed when I come to this restaurant. They just don't get service here.
- Great foodfoodieDined on 10/3/2014I have been to this restaurant for lunch, not dinner. The food is excellent, but it is so noisy, that I couldn't carry a conversation without yelling.Special Features:
- FeedbackMikeDined on 10/3/2014Annoying waiter, trying his best to turn our table by pestering us to order. Extremely noisy! Food was Excellent....Special Features:
- Love the variety!FroggiesDined on 9/28/2014We have been here for dinner as well as on Sunday for brunch. Dinner was great with a variety of menu items the family loved. Sunday brunch was a big hit because everyone could get exactly what they wanted! The French toast was exceptional and the club sandwiches were tasty! There are higher end items to choose from like scallops and salmon on the menu as well.Special Features:
- On the favorites listteJASDined on 9/27/2014Expect a great meal. Varied menu with interesting sides, well presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We liked itNeoFoodieVIPDined on 9/27/2014We had dinner on a Saturday evening at 6:30 pm and experienced none of the service issues others have noted and which gave us pause before going. Food was good and the Pacific Dip was great! If this place is a hit or miss, we scored a triple and will return to the plate in the future. Pun intended.Special Features:
- Out of specials early?VaFoodieDined on 9/26/2014We moved to the DFW area this summer from FL and are always anxious to find good seafood. We have dined at Pacific Table twice in the last month. Our reservations have been at 7:00pm and 7:30pm. Each time our server has informed us of the fabulous nightly specials and each time we have been sucked in to ordering them only to have our server come back and tell us they have run out! Seriously? This is the beginning to middle of the dining hour and they have already run out. According to our server it happens all the time. How disappointing! On a more positive note, our dinners were excellent/perfectly cooked, service was great but in my opinion they need to re-evaluate their ordering process.Special Features:
- service is seriously degenerating..ProfessionalDinerVIPDined on 9/20/2014We have eaten brunch here 3-4 times -- the food has always been good, the service is ALWAYS marginal at best. Part of the issue is HOW you communicate to a patron, rather than WHAT you communicate. There are MANY ways to say 'no' that are less offensive, and still allow the patron to feel valued. Our recent DINNER experience has taken PT 'off my list' . This time the service was TRULY under-whelming. With a reservation, seated within 15 feet of the hostess station, i had to get up and ASK, 15 minutes after we were seated, if our waiter/waitress could be sent to us. All following service was marginal, at best.Special Features:
- Seafood LoversemilyDined on 9/17/2014Celebrated a wonderful seafood bounty at Pacific Table recently. Mixed drink was one of the best I've had in a long, long time....not watered down, as many bartenders do. Ordered appetizers Pacific Dip, and Crispy Rock Shrimp, both were excellent Sushi met my expectations, overall, loved it, will definately go backSpecial Features:
- SundayAmparoDined on 9/14/2014My second visit on Sunday and both times it is a little disorganized having said that I like the food there and I am also a fan of his other restaurant The TavernSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lacklusterWinnershipDined on 9/13/2014Worst cocktails I've had in a while and food was subpar for the price. Cool vibe in their too so it's a shame.
- First Visit to Pacific TableSassCVIPDined on 9/13/2014Dined with friends at PT for the 1st time; made res on Opentable, indicated we were celebrating a birthday on res. Service was good at first then when we were ready to order we had to wait for before the waiter came back. We were told that the Saturday special, King Salmon, wasn't available (on Saturday). We ordered the Atlantic Char "simply seasoned", Trout with a brown sugar butter & rosemary seasoning & roasted chicken half. We waited at least 30 minutes before our food arrived - no bread or other options offered. The food was all good; each served with what looked like a broccolini toss (one diner substituted kale salad). Restaurant didn't recognize our birthday celebration even when we told the waiter...Special Features:
- diningoutDined on 9/12/2014The artic char I had was fabulous, my daughter's short rib practically made her cry, and my husband really liked his dinner and our waitress was very attentive. But our table was in a strange place. It was sort of between the kitchen and the door to the patio. felt sort of in the way. We got the reservations at the last minute, so maybe that's why. But, I would recommend it to others.Special Features:
- 4 for lunch4lunchDined on 9/6/2014Food was very good. Everyone loved their dessert especially the coconut cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodFoodie4sureVIPDined on 9/5/2014Food was wonderful. Excellent service! Arctic Char very good!Special Features:
- GoodLuvgoodfoodDined on 9/4/2014Fresh food. Great dessert. Only had salad and dessert so will try fish next trio. Food being served looked great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014dinners at pacific table have been outstanding. brunch more average. this was the first time we had a waiter not totally up on his game. but, he was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMPB1VIPDined on 8/30/2014My second time here. We sat on the patio the first time and indoors the second. I prefer outdoors but it was a little hot. If the weather is right sit outside. Food was very good. A little disappointed in the ceases salad. Basically romane uncut, croutons and ceased dressing. Not worth $9. Entrees were cooked perfectly. We had the chili an sea bass and article char. Sea bass was the special had a mango salsa. They should put this on a menu dish. I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Give Up On This PlaceBHDFWVIPDined on 8/29/2014In a matter of 6 months - this place has gone from one of our favorites to off our list - all because of poor front of house management and service. The chef is great - but he needs to pat attention to the other half of his business. SAD!