Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino
1160 First Avenue
King Of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vfcasino.com/dining/pacific-prime
- Phone: 6107685003x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Tony Clark
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Valley Forge Casino and Dueces Wild located in the resort
- Special Events: Come Enjoy Valentine's Day with Chef Tony Clark. Enjoy a selection from our prefixe menu or from Chef's ala carte Valentine's Day menu. Free Valet parking, casino access with dinner, and a rose while supplies last.
A word from Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino
Pacific Prime is your ultimate upscale dining destination for the freshest fish and the finest prime beef. Tantalize your taste buds with one of the vast array of menu options while receiving impeccably personalized service that is sure to make your visit just the first of many.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (25)romantic (19)fit for foodies (9)good for groups (9)notable wine list (9)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (5)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014The food was very good and the waiter was wonderful. The steaks were both delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the food.DelsDined on 10/18/2014I had the 28oz. Porter House, which was perfectly cooked, and tender. I could almost have use a butter knife to cut it. My wife had the lamb, which was also very tender and flavorful. This is a higher end restaurant, and their prices will reflect that, but for myself, I'd go back again for special occasions. The wait staff was attentive and professional. My only complaint would be the entertainment. It was more distracting, than entertaining!Special Features:
- How long for a Medium Filet?arttechgirlVIPDined on 10/17/2014An hour. After we complained. They comped our appetizer because they forgot to bring it, and comped a round of drinks for taking so long. They were very bice and very apologetic. Food was great once it finally showed up. Then we had to hunt them down again to get our bill. Not sure what the hold up was, but we won't go back to find out.
- It had to happen sometimejerseyjeannieVIPDined on 9/25/2014Strange experience with the service. The server asked me if I wanted the beer I ordered on draft, then said that it was only available bottled. When he brought it out, he didn't bother to pour it. After my dining companion ordered the cobia, he asked if she was sure she wanted it, because he had a table of people who ordered it tell him that it was bad. She asked if there was another fish she could try and he said no. I ordered the sirloin, which he told me they were out of, and instead I would be served prime rib. Out come our meals, and I was served a cut that was NOT prime rib. To top it off, they had run out of the banana tart and instead there was cheesecake. Pacific Prime, why do you always run out of food on Thursdays?
- Great Food/Terrible piano playerbigfoot2519Dined on 9/19/2014Food & drink always top notch. Piano player annoying & couldn't sing but boy, did he trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- somewhat disappointingeatoutalotDined on 9/5/20143 people of the 4 got filet mignon and liked it - I got hanger steak which in Texas they make fajitas with and is very tendered and seasoned - mine was burnt to a crisp on the outside but pink on the inside - the crispiness made it very hard to chew All ala cart - we ordered a vegetable and mashed potatoes but the waitress never told us (nor did he menu) say the Filet Mignon came with mashed potatoes - bartender just so so with drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousluv2eatDined on 9/4/2014We had a delicious dinner at Pacific Prime ! We were very hesitant because we we had to order off the selected menu ( I had a voucher), would definitely do it again well worth it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinningExpensiveDined on 9/2/2014This restaurant was a nice place to visit. The service was excellent. The server had so much knowledge about the food and the wine that he is a great candidate for a high dollar position in any restaurant that considers the clients satisfaction with the know of the product and is able to make a good selection based on the servers recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful modern restaurantBigKev1958Dined on 8/27/2014Restaurant is beautiful with spacious elegant decor, quiet and very nice for couples. The service is excellent and the drinks are top notch. The food is very good with an excellent breadbasket nights restaurant to take a special date.Special Features:
- Top Chef in the HousejbeatsVIPDined on 8/27/2014Tony Clark has done it again. A superb dinner for our group. All were impressed with his talents. From the out of this world New England clam chowder to the scrumptious Tiramisu laced with liquor, nothing could be better. Kudos to Chef Clark and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jochlarsonDined on 8/26/2014We went to dinner early and the restaurant was very quiet. We decided to eat at the bar. The food was great along with drinks and wine. We will go back for another dinner there in the next couple of months.Special Features:
- Amazing food.....luvthefoodDined on 8/23/2014This was our second time dining there and once again, the food was amazing. The atmosphere is quiet and romantic. All if the staff is very friendly and ready to assist. The chef prepared everything as requested. I have recommended this restaurant to many friends and we will definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steaksrlefkovVIPDined on 7/23/2014I ordered the rib-eye and I have to say this is probably the best steak I have eaten in quite some time. I am an avid steak fan in king-of-Prussia there are so many steakhouse, but this is number 1!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SteakrlefkovVIPDined on 7/9/2014This has to be one of the best rib-eye steaks I have eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experience!MsBenzDined on 7/5/2014This was our 4th time here for my husband and me. We always enjoy ourselves and leave feeling "full and happy". The steaks are great and I always order the Filet Mignon which melts in your mouth. The mash potatoes taste like home made and really buttery. For desert you MUST order the Chocolate cake! It is the best! Food and service is always good, and we look forward to returning soon. EnjoySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014Staff was not as attentive or knowledgable as my precious 12 experiences .Special Features:
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014No happy with new menu really liked Ali tuna on old menuSpecial Features:
- One word: ExcellentShopperDined on 6/24/2014The service was on par of what to expect in a 5 star restaurant. The staff wasn't rushed to get you out. The appitizer (shrimp) was served cold and properly cooked. The garnish (mini greens) being used was very tasty. (Had to ask what the garnish was.) My guests had french onion soup and they raved about it. It was served as requested, due to dietary reasons. The entrees were served as ordered, server enven intoduced me to a new term for more rare ('blue'). The filet was very tender. For a special ioccation I would definately recommend this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 349 reviews are from the Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino reviews archive.
- Nice meal and good timeWgh1956Dined on 6/20/2014My wife and I had a nice relaxing time with very good food and service. We have never had a bad experience at Pacific Prime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Royal TreatmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2014It was the first chance we had to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We were treated like royalty. There was constantly someone walking through checking that everything is perfect. They brought the bread (yum), and we ordered salads and a steak with a side baked potato. After the salads, which were as expected, much to our delight, they returned with a beautifully prepared dish of scallops over grits for each of us. Then, the steaks, which were perfect. After that, Michael returned with two glasses of complimentary sweet moscato dessert wine and a dessert sampler-on the house!Special Features:
- Nice Experiencedurko58Dined on 6/17/2014Had a belated birthday dinner at Pacific Prime for my son and his fiance. The food was fabulous and the service was excellent. Will definitely be putting this restaurant on my "A" list. Can't comment on the wine list because I'm not a wine drinker but the beer selection was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvtoeatVIPDined on 6/12/2014We eat here often and have never been dissappointed. There are always interesting food combinations. Love the bread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved our meals!JLeigh524Dined on 5/31/2014The foie gras appetizer was just lovely! Two of us opted for the filet and lobster main course which was perfectly prepared. Two members of our foursome chose the black bass and from the looks of their empty plates I'd say they thoroughly enjoyed their meals too. The rice pudding creme brulee and the bread pudding were decent but in hind sight I wish I had selected the chocolate cake. Our server, Lorne, is very good and very knowledgable about the menu items so we enjoyed our service too!Special Features:
- bad night for a good restaurantJJTRVLRVIPDined on 5/15/2014Placed our order, got our salads, all going well. The food runner brought entrees to a table seated after us. The lady started picking at the food. Food runner returned, picked up the plates walked around the bar,and came up behind me, with the food that she had served to the other table to us! I told her, no. She walked off, and I went for the manager.Special Features:
- Great dining experience!GDogDined on 5/3/2014Our group of four had an excellent dining experience this past sat night at Pacific Prime. We were seated as soon as we arrived, which was 15 minutes earlier than our reservation. The food & service both were excellent as two of us had steaks while the two women had salmon - all four us thoroughly enjoyed our entrees as well as the home-made rolls. In summary, we had a great dining experience as we will be back soon!Special Features:
- Great scallops and soups!NewZagats2VIPDined on 5/1/2014Awesome scallops! Awesome service! Very good soups and the server was the best! He was on top of it all and very couteous...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!Love2travel101Dined on 4/26/2014We really enjoyed the food, wine & atmosphere. The casino is 1 floor below so it made the night more enjoyable.Special Features:
- Not That GreatfoodiedforsureDined on 4/26/2014Went for restaurant week... fish was raw, steak was over cooked and the chicken was wayyyy to salty. had to wait forever until our waiter showed up, and it took forever to get out food, and check... also the level of class was low... do not recommend it if you want to go somewhere nice for an occasion or something
- Delightful!Connie22VIPDined on 4/25/2014It was amazing as always! The service was incredible and we really enjoyed the key lime pie for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful service, food not much bettervcgirlVIPDined on 4/25/2014To start off, we weren't impressed with our food. But things got worse when our friend's steak, which he had ordered Pittsburgh rare (the server confirmed the restaurant did offer that preparation) came out extremely overcooked. The server was nowhere in sight as we ate, and by the time he checked back in, our friend was almost done, but pointed out how overdone it was. The server confirmed it was overdone and called it the restaurant's "party foul," but didn't offer ANYTHING to make up for it - and when the bill came, we had been charged for everything we ordered (not a single drink or dessert had been comped, no discount on the overcooked steak), the manager never came over to check on us, nothing. And the food wasn't good to begin with.
- Location a real shame...mdfoodieDined on 4/25/2014My wife and I spent one night at the Valley Forge Casino (not too good) and decided to eat here. The food was pretty good but did not particularly care for the potato dumplings in my clam chowder... Hanger steak was tasty but a shade tough. The true highlight of the evening was our server, Dana! He was both knowledgeable and attentive. If you make the mistake of going to the casino, this restaurant is definitely worth a try! Ask for Dana!
- An Excellent Manager!ValerieVIPDined on 4/24/2014General Manager Welles Lane is an exceptional manager. He is attentive to every part of running the Pacific Prime and the Viviano Restaurants. He is a "hands-on" manager that takes pride in delighting his guests with top service and outstanding food. He is steadfast in delivering excellence. We thank him for his commitment to providing the best. Thank you to our regular server Dana. We love his outstanding service. We cannot wait to get back to enjoying our dining experience there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub-Prime steakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/19/2014Went there for dinner on a Sat night. Should have turned around when we were escorted through rows of empty tables. Service was decent. We ordered the filet and the ribeye. The filet was overcooked for medium, granted they offered to make it over, but it lacked flavor and was tough. How do you mess up a filet? And the ribeye was also tough and flavorless. I told the waitress it didn't have any flavor. She offered me A1. A $52 steak should not need A1! The bread pudding was not good either. I enjoyed my $18 shrimp cocktail (3shrimp) and my Caesar salad. Bad choice for a birthday dinner!
- The New Hot Spot to Dine At!ValerieVIPDined on 4/10/2014Crowds of people are coming to the Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino. The word has certainly gotten out about the outstanding service you receive there & the delicious food you enjoy there. Our regular server Dana is still a great part of our dining pleasure. He is always professional in how he attends to our every need as we have our dinner & when we are finish eating and happy to have take home items for another day. He keeps our table clean and neat. He keeps our water glasses filled. He does a great job every time. Thank you to the General Manager Welles, Manager Octavio, and their staff for giving us a warm welcome. We really appreciate General Manager Welles; he makes us feel special whenever we dine at his restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatbigfoot2519Dined on 4/8/2014Never dissapointed. Steak as requested. Scallops outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall okayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2014Overpriced, prices would make you believe top-notch steak house. Not so much. Service needs to improve, lots of little things - ex. grabbing clean knife to move it and place plate (who wants waiter barehanding unused utensils). Not replacing silverware before food arrived. Foie Gras was over cooked, big time, they did correct. Steak was overcooked but didn't complain, sure they would've fixed but expect it to be right the first time for $56 a steak. And I didn't want to wait to eat meal while the three others in my party ate.Special Features:
- Delicious, delicious, delicious!ValerieVIPDined on 4/3/2014What I eat is very important to me and I eat what I enjoy over and over again. Thank you Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino for preparing my food just the way I love to eat it. Thank you, General Manager Welles for your care and efforts to bring us an excellent dining experience and a wonderful time at your restaurant. Thank you to the Manager Octavio and other staff members for your warm welcome. Thank you to our server Dana for his professional skills in making us happy as we enjoy our dinner and special time at the Pacific Prime at Valley Forge Casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soup: Mushroom Bisque. Entrée:MitchVIPDined on 4/3/2014Soup: Mushroom Bisque. Entrée: Pan Cooked Salmon and succotash. Desert: Cheesecake The soup had an earthy taste and left chunks of mushroom so there was sustenance within the broth. The salmon was about what you would expect from a fine dining. I didn't enjoy the succotash as much nut I am from a farm area and am used to fresh vegetables. The cheesecake was delicious as usualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our anniversarytreborDined on 4/2/2014We had a great time with a great waiter. He was so very interested in our having a pleasant evening. The food he helped us choode was great and it worked out so well Hope to return soo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a birthday celebrationErnieDined on 4/1/2014Food was plentiful and well prepared, the waiters and busboy service were very good. The noise level was high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.