Pacific Catch - Corte Madera
133 Corte Madera Town Center
Corte Madera, CA 94925Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Pacific Catch - Corte Madera
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacificcatch.com/
- Phone: 4159273474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Hawaiian
- Executive Chef: Chandon Clenard
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Serve your Pacific Catch favorites at your next meeting or house party. Take-out Catering Platters available for easy pick up and serve.
- Entertainment: Summer Music Series: Ka'ala plays live island style tunes every first Sunday of the Month, June through September 3:00-5:00 Perfect for a casual afternoon hanging with the family.
- Special Events: Our patio can accommodate groups up to 50 for a private, standing reception or cocktail party. Groups up to 30 for sit down dining. Available Monday through Thursday
A word from Pacific Catch - Corte Madera
Pacific Catch in Corte Madera is a comfortable, West Coast Fish House where friends and family gather to enjoy fresh seafood dishes inspired by flavors from the Pacific Rim. Daily lunch and dinner specials feature the freshest "catch of the day," served in a variety of styles from around the Pacific. Other menu items include Asian Rice Bowls, Meal-size Salads, Sushi Rolls, Fish and Chips and starters including our popular Hawaiian Poke and famous Cabo Calamari. Corte Madera also offers a covered patio with fire pit and an indoor outdoor feel for year round dining and group dining. Full bar available!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Pacific Catch - Corte Madera - Best Restaurants in Corte Madera ›
Pacific Catch - Corte Madera reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (22)kid-friendly (17)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (14)great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (6)special occasion (4)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (2)Show More
- Fantastic seafood choicesJeanVIPDined on 10/17/2014We often forget about Pacific Catch and what a great spot it is for a wide variety of wonderful fish and seafood entrees and other options. The ahi salad was one of the best I've ever had and my husband is still raving about the French fries that accompanied his fried oyster platter. The calamari starter was wonderful, as well. We will try the sushi next time as we watched platter after platter of amazing looking sushi rolls go by and heard great reviews from other diners. This is a terrific family spot. We had 8:15 pm reservations and there were many tables with young, well-behaved children eating around us, and other families with young children came in after us for dinner. It is bright, clean, and vibrant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/17/2014The food is consistently excellent. There are so many delicious items on the menu and the specials are just that, special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful family dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/14/2014Recently we celebrated our wedding anniversary with our kids and grand kids at the Pacific Catch. We actually arrived a little early, but were seated right away. It was the first visit there for some of the family, so we were happy to see that they enjoyed it as much as we do. The staff was very attentive, even with two small children in our party. Definitely will be coming back anytime we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fish dishesElMagnificoDined on 9/16/2014And the discounted wine helped make the experience an enjoyable one. Great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyflavorloverDined on 9/12/2014Had the happy hour tacos: delicious. Note to parents of kids who have adventurous palates: happy hour menu great and you can get in and out with the kids before they get busy. Two dinner companions had the triple Poke - also delicious. Fourth person had salmon and rice and though specified to cook medium rare the salmon was overcooked, not the first time . Ambiance and service great. Most of the music a bit loud and upbeat for my taste, did circulate through to some songs that give me that relaxed feel good I like when dining. Someone was wearing overwhelming perfume, not sure if it was a diner or server. Servers be discouraged from wearing strong fragrances, detracts from tasting/smelling and enjoying food. Giants game at the bar!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistentlov2eatVIPDined on 9/6/2014wonderful after work place for good food. Continues to be consistent which is soooo important.
- delicious fried oysterslovetoeatDined on 9/4/2014I go to Pacific Catch for the fried oysters...Not a lot of restaurants serve fried oysters ...also good service for large groupsSpecial Features:
- gatsbyDined on 9/2/2014I require gluten-free food, and the restaurant has a separate gluten-free menu. I appreciate that. Our waitress was very helpful, making several trips to the kitchen to check whether items had gluten.Special Features:
- Very nice neighbor shopping eateryJackieDined on 9/1/2014The Pacific Catch in Corte Madera is one of our favorite spots to eat and take visitors. However this time, it was so "off." Maybe because it was a holiday. Food was just ok, but the service was not so good and there was enough help available. Anyway, I'd still recommend it cause they entitled to a not so good night once!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value and nice food.BirdiecatVIPDined on 8/22/2014Always a good stand by, good value and nice pan pacific food and tasty fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't believe it took so long...OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/22/2014to eat here!!! We went with the kids, 6&7, and had a fantastic meal. We received a nice greeting from the friendly staff and got a nice both for the five of us. The fish was very fresh and prepared well. There are several interesting and tasty combinations on the menu and enough to please just about everyone. Kids meals were very good as well and fairly priced, although next time we'll have them split a fishy fry as it was pretty big for the girls. Food reached the table in a timely manner. We'll definitely be back for the happy hour (5$ tacos and adult beverages.) The service was exceptional. The waiter brought the kids chalkboards to draw pictures on and then hung them up near the food line for all to see.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/22/2014I'm never disappointed at Pacific Catch. The specials are such a treat and the wine list complimentsSpecial Features:
- Great place for dinnerluvCfoodDined on 8/17/2014Made reservations for four people through open table for outdoor seating and the restaurant accommodated us with a a semi private outdoor area (the main outdoor area was full). The service was excellent; the starters were to die for (shrimp ceviche, calamari, , salmon poke and salmon chowder) and two of the four entrees were killer (grilled salmon on cedar plank and black cod), with the remaining two very good (rice bowls). A great place to converse (area had only four tables and for most of the meal it was just the four of us) and enjoy great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverviewJimAVIPDined on 8/14/2014good Hawaiian type food; relaxed atmosphere; laid backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute dinner with friendsEddieVIPDined on 8/11/2014It was a lovely time. The wait staff were knowledgable friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- solidpablitoDined on 8/5/2014Excellent place overall. Good food at a good price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Bay sceneapexfindDined on 8/5/2014I brought a couple out-of-town friends here for an early dinner, and because I thought it would be a lively scene with good, fresh fare. It was those things, and all four of us enjoyed our meals (among them the Summer Salmon Salad, Mahi Mahi and Baja tacos, and two other fish salads). Fairly quick, very easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time - will go backluv2eatoutDined on 7/30/2014I was looking for a spot to have a seafood lunch on a weekday with my brother from out of town. My Open Table reservation requested outside seating. When we arrived early, the hostess stated she had reserved a table for us. We began with two appetizers, the calamari and the coconut shrimp - both were delicious. I had the Ahi tuna salad which had large pieces of perfect Ahi tuna, and lots of other veggies. My brother had the special fresh salmon salad which was also an ample portion, and he said it was delicious. The coffee after lunch came in a press, that held over 4 cups. My first time here, but I will definitely go back. Note: I did not care for the look and feel of the inside, so I will definitely always request an outside table.Special Features:
- Great discoveryPebbleBeachDined on 7/28/2014We were from out of town and decided to try Pacific Catch based on description and reviews in Open Table. We were not disappointed. Food was great; service was quick; great ambiance.Special Features:
- Delicious dining, Fresh seafoodCVDDRDined on 7/23/2014We had dinner with our kids and had wonderful and kid-friendly service. We sat next to the open kitchen where all the work is done, wich gave us the feeling of "no hidden secrets" in the kitchen. Food is prepared on demand and any special whishes are honored. I had fish & chips (sweet potatoe fries) which they are famous for. It was really delicious!Special Features:
- The following 269 reviews are from the Pacific Catch - Corte Madera reviews archive.
- Great spot in Corte MaderaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/24/2014We've been to Pacific Catch twice, and have been consistently impressed. The ceviche is loaded with shrimp. The ahi tuna sandwich was seared just right. The service is good. Granted it's in a mall, but the atmosphere is pleasant and the out-door space is nice. If you need a meal and you're in Corte Madera, this is the place to go.Special Features:
- Fabulous lunch restaurantBirdiecatVIPDined on 6/23/2014A great dependable restaurant for fish. Love the Ahi sandwich along with many other items on the menu. The wait staff is always pleasant and the service fast. I would recommend this restaurant to friends for casual dining at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dinnerNikkiDined on 6/20/2014Very nice dinner, Great welcome. Our table was ready when we arrived. Food is always great whatever we order.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice placeCarlDined on 6/15/2014We were there on a Sunday for dinner. This restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere and the hostess was very accommodating to our party. We were seated outdoors which had the feel of a gazebo. When we sat down we felt there was a bit too much sun and wind. The hostess said, no problem, and promptly had someone close a couple of the windows and shades. Our food was cooked to order. We were explained that just because the menu said something is pan-seared, it doesn't mean you have to have it cooked that way. Overall, the food was very good and Asian/Hawaiian infused. The french fries were salty, though, and this comes from someone who loves salt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waitresses are greatgr84celebr8ionsDined on 6/11/2014Polite, coming back to check, quick, respectfull, best waitress ever and of course the food, fresh, tasty and well priced. Overall a great place!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/10/2014They did not have our reservation made on Open Table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to EatSammieDined on 6/7/2014I had lunch with a friend on a Saturday afternoon. The restaurant offered a friendly atmosphere. I loved coconut shrimp, and the decadent brownie with ice cream was outstanding. I will most definitely eat here again.Special Features:
- Consistently greatAgoodcatchVIPDined on 5/23/2014Food is always fresh and the service is excellent. Once ordered, food comes quicker than any restaurant I've ever eaten at. We will continue to return to Pacific Catch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kid FavoritePamelaVIPDined on 5/21/2014I came here with my daughter who loves the rice bowls. It is the perfect size for my 15 year old who is not crazy about vegetables. I got the Ahi tuna salad which was perfectly cooked and the size is enormous, enough for 2 eatings at least. We sat outside, and it got very cold. I ask for the heat lamps to be turned on and they told me not enough people had requested them yet. hum. Then not 5 minutes later they were lowering these plastic screens which dramatically changed the temperature of the outside seating. Hum. I guess I asked the wrong person.Special Features:
- Perfect for PupusMarinlinDined on 5/17/2014We were looking for a light meal and were in the mood for something with a tropical flair. Pacific Catch was the perfect choice. We split a trio of pork sliders, a California sushi roll, and a trio of pokes (including the fabulous spicy shrimp special). Everything was great, and the service was very good -- attentive to the fact that we needed to leave by a certain time to go to the theatre. We also requested, and were granted, a table outside. I hadn't been there since they remodeled the patio and I was pleasantly surprised that they managed to keep an open-air feeling even with a permanent roof. We will be back, often, during the summer months especially, when it is so very pleasant on the patio.Special Features:
- just okOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/16/2014Food was average at best, too much rice in the bowls, the brown rice was overcooked and broken. Sushi rolls were tasty. The cooked fish was overcooked and the flavors a bitt odd. Service very nice and attentive.
- Pacific Catch is a Great Catch!GeeWizVIPDined on 5/15/2014Pacific Catch has upgraded their interior to include a covered outside eating area and inside bar. The food is very fresh with wonderful preparation combinations.Special Features:
- Customer ServiceDakineDined on 5/11/2014Celebrate Mother's Day, Food was a must thats why we came back and even though were from the East Bay, we tried to makesure we go back to the same restaurant that had a good food and good service. Made my day. Will be back soon.Special Features:
- Reliable FishMrFoodieVIPDined on 5/9/2014Pan-Pacific themed menu of reliable fish based dishes and Pan-Asian fare. Delicious and consistent dishes for all tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Seafood PerformerGatorJohnVIPDined on 5/6/2014Nothing fancy, but consistently great seafood every time..........and, oh, the service is always top notch, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were all winnersValleygirl59Dined on 5/2/2014My husband won dinner for four at the Island Menu kickoff party. We redeemed our prize and wow. How great. The food is excellent the Mai Tais, better than those I had in recent trip to the Big Island. Our server was exceptional. We all enjoyed the evening immensely. We frequent pacific catch often and it never disappoints. Thank you Pacific Catch!!!Special Features:
- Birthday EventOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014I had my family birthday party here and it went over well! They allowed us to bring our own wine and dessert at no extra fee. I enjoyed myself and our waiter was great.Special Features:
- Not bad for the priceLuvtortillas1Dined on 4/25/2014I loved your fish tacos. I had three types of fish. All were excellent. But...... I can't believe the chief didn't cook the corn tortillas! They were basically right out of the package. Home made tortillas are five star but these were one star tacos because of this. At least they should have been placed on the grill for 30 seconds. This is no better than Taco Bell. The other sad point is the teeny portion of black beans. Probably no more than a quarter cup. You must be joking. If you fix these two items, I can recommend you highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The specials are special!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/11/2014The menu is good, but the specials are super! I really enjoyed the Molokai yams, they were like candy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great healthy foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/9/2014For great seafood experience that leaves you feeling healthy like you took good care of yourself and had a nice dining experience Pacific couch covers the basesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.