Pacific Catch - Campbell
1875 S. Bascom Ave #550 Campbell
Campbell, CA 95008Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Pacific Catch - Campbell
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pacificcatch.com/
- Phone: 4088799091x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 am - 4:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Hawaii Regional Cuisine
- Executive Chef: Richard Lu
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer party platters for pick up.
- Special Events: Our patio can be used for private events during non lunch and dinner rush times.
A word from Pacific Catch - Campbell
Pacific Catch, Campbell, located in the Pruneyard Shopping Center is a modern, comfortable, West Coast Fish House where friends and family gather to enjoy fresh seafood dishes inspired by flavors from the Pacific Rim. Daily lunch and dinner specials feature the freshest "catch of the day," served in a variety of styles from around the Pacific. Other menu items include Asian Rice Bowls, Meal-size Salads, Sushi Rolls, Fish and Chips and starters including our popular Hawaiian Poke and famous Cabo Calamari. Our Campbell location also offers patio seating and a full bar. Enjoy a wide selection of wines from the New World, contemporary island cocktails or one of our many beers on tap from around the Pacific.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pacific Catch - Campbell - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
Pacific Catch - Campbell reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (77)great for lunch (69)fit for foodies (67)good for groups (66)great for outdoor dining (55)special occasion (42)kid-friendly (38)hot spot (35)vibrant bar scene (26)great for brunch (19)late-night find (12)romantic (10)notable wine list (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- Pacific CatchebarnoneDined on 8/23/2014Our first visit was a pleasant surprise. The food and service were even better than expected, especially my perfectly cooked swordfish. However, the noise level made it hard to hold a conversation. In all fairness, it was on a Saturday night at 7:00, so things were really busy. I look forward to returning for lunch on a weekday.Special Features:
- Great Food!janelleDined on 8/23/2014Pacific Catch has excellent food that is always fresh! We love the rice bowls and the seafood tacos, yummy! Typically the service is great although we didn't have the best experience this time. Overall very good though and I would definitely go back for the food alone.Special Features:
- Nice Anniversary VenueSophiesPawDined on 8/19/2014We enjoyed our 36 year anniversary celebration here and the meal was memorable. We do not drink but their libations list looks intriguing. Fun for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Varied menu, busy placedaffyVIPDined on 8/19/2014We went on a Tuesday for dinner and fortuitously discovered that all bottled wines are half price. The four of us chose very different entrees and everyone was pleased with their choice. Good value, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wild Salmon FestWGEaterDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed the salmon specials - poke, salmon club and grilled salmon salad. Fun drinks and nice big table outside.Special Features:
- so soLynchmomDined on 8/14/2014The food is excellent!!! We were a party of 4 and everything was good. There was a delay in bringing a glass of wine to one of our party, due to the fact a keg of beer needed changing. How that matters is a puzzle to me. On August 1st we were there with a party of 14. Once we arrived things went smoothly. BUT getting a reservation on a Friday night for a large group was like pulling teeth. I was told there might be a problem seating all of us at one table because they would be busy! I called the day of the party I was still discouraged due to the size of our group. We arrived on time we had to wait for 20 min. We didn't make the reservation through Open Table due to the size of our party but I felt someone should know about my experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty foodlovesKauaiDined on 8/14/2014The food was excellent. The service was good but we had a baby in a high chair and our check was not delivered in a timely fashion. And the entrees took a little longer than we would have liked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Qualityluv2eatgoodfoodDined on 8/14/2014I have been a handful of times and each time, I have enjoyed the food and service. I especially like that you have a choice between carbonated or non-carbonated water.Special Features:
- good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014the restaurant has a good menu, very delicious plates to choose from as well as drinks. Went for lunch and had their fish tacos which were very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable food hit or miss servicefluffybunsVIPDined on 8/9/2014We like Pacific Catch and go often for the fresh food and good drinks. Other than food being too salty sometimes my pet peeve with this restaurant is that the service is truly hit or miss. This weekend it was MISS in a BIG way. While finishing my dinner the server came over and asked if we wanted to order dessert... I literally had fork to my mouth still eating my entrée. When my husband told the server no (while glancing at me still eating) she brought the check over immediately. It's annoying to me when plates are cleared while others are still eating, but asking about dessert and bringing the check is RIDICULOUS. I'm not a particularly slow eater and there were no diners waiting for a table that I could see. Tip reflected how I felt.Special Features:
- KGEats42Dined on 8/8/2014My girlfriends and I meet up here for ladies night every couple of months. With the variety of food options there is always good choices for even picky eaters. The service isn't always the smoothest from server to kitchen but they recover well and quickly. I recommend the strawberry basil punch; we finished the pitcher!Special Features:
- ServicesusieDined on 8/7/2014we were there THursday August 7 Service was horrible. POOR. Wont be back. USe to once a monthSpecial Features:
- Yummy Seafood!MollybeeDined on 8/5/2014Great fish selection - good for all different appetites. The patio is small but does the job - can get a little loud depending on the groups. Great bar selection and yummy cocktails. The salmon specials were delicious. The poke was a great starterSpecial Features:
- good sushiSallySDined on 8/4/2014Sushi is good, salads are too wet. Usually good martinis but on my last visit the martini was a bit warm. Blech. Sometimes the calimari is good, sometimes it's greasy and limp. I feel like they have a good concept, but no one is paying attention to the execution.
- great occasion spotDJRiceDined on 8/2/2014Came here with a group of 11 for my wife's birthday, we all had an awesome time! Food was awesome, service was great, and really recommend sitting out on their covered open patio during the summer evening's it was beautiful! Would definitely come here again, even if maybe just for a date night.Special Features:
- This place is awesome & deliciousLovetodineout27Dined on 8/1/2014I really enjoyed trying pacific catch for the first time. Our server was great. Very attentive and nice. The calamari was delicious and my Thai curry shrimp bowl was awesome. I really enjoyed the ambiance and atmosphere of the place and next time I go, I want to sit outside on the patio for sure. I will definitely be back soon and I would recommend this place to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/31/2014First off, our waitress was very friendly, helpful and attentive. She had several recommendations and offered for us to sample the poke, since we had no idea what that was. The fish was fresh and the seasoning/sauce was light and fresh tasting. However we opted for the fish and shrimp tacos instead and their yummy agave margarita. These margs went down so smooth, we both had two! The tacos tasted fresh with a nice touch of sauce, cabbage and lemon. Their sweet potato fries were ok but a little on the limp side. The calamari appetizer was also good but was a bit too much for an appetizer for two...better for four people. Great place and I'd recommend you try this, if you haven't been before!Special Features:
- So-solookingForFoodDined on 7/26/2014The food was good and that's a very important thing. The restaurant was very loud. Loud enough that I wanted out quickly. The drink prices were quite expensive compared to other similar restaurants I've been to lately.Special Features:
- Dinernice2dineDined on 7/22/2014I made reservations through Open Table and requested outside sitting for a party of 7 people. We arrived on-time, if not slightly early. The hostess said the patio was full and we'd have to wait 20 minutes. We waited 20, 30, and 45 minutes. The hostess explained their we people finished eating and check paid, however, they we just sitting around the table. We sat inside and the noise level was so loud we couldn't hear each other at our table. The point of dining with a large party is to enjoy the ambiance, the food and conversation. Unfortunately that was not our experience. My question is, why does not make a reservation and request a seating section if the restaurant doesn't honor your reservation? Very disappointed with Pacific Catch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TinkDined on 7/20/2014Great ambience & great food. I definitely would return to try more dishes. Service was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pacific CatchthedewarDined on 7/19/2014Even though restaurant was very crowded on a Saturday night at 6:30p, service was excellent and the wait time for appetizers and food was minimal. It was our first time there, so the only thing unexpected was the very limited menu for entrees. They did have plenty of salads and lunch type items though. I would go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't go backJaneQDinerDined on 7/19/2014We had the original poke for an appetizer. The sinew from the tuna wasn't removed so the cubed pieces were attached and chewy. We're not low talkers but our server couldn't hear us (What? What?) and it got old having to repeat everything. The sushi portion of our meal arrived after the rest of our dinners were finished. We almost wanted to cancel the sushi but couldn't find our server. He didn't offer any explanation for the delay when we asked where the sushi was. Overall the food was average. It was our first and last dining experience at Pacific Fresh. The only bright note was the manager. He was hustling and checked in with us (instead of our hard-of-hearing, missing-in-action server). p.s. Wondering if the air conditioning works?
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/16/2014As always, good food. Service was a bit slower than usual and the sticky ribs, normally our favorite, were a bit overcookedSpecial Features:
- Nice findReenersDined on 7/14/2014I didn't even know this restaurant existed, and found it because I needed a restaurant to meet colleagues in the Pruneyard. It was fun, nice ambience/décor, food was good. Hostess was OK but not very friendly/nice (even though I had a reservation. I think she enjoys seating men more than a group of women (!) and really could care less if we were happy or not) and the server was kind of flippant but ok. I've experienced worse. Food was good and everyone like what they ordered. I have another reservation next week, it will be interesting to see if the service is different. Overall, a good experience, and I'm glad to find a fresh fish restaurant in Campbell.Special Features:
- Good for birthday gatheringoilpainterDined on 7/13/2014We had late lunch here on Sunday for a friend's birthday. We all enjoyed the food but the waitress wasn't friendly. It took a while for her to come back to take order, bring drinks and food back. The outdoor patio was very nice for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25yrslaterDined on 7/9/2014King salmon was great, as was the starter salad and my guest had shrimp ceviche, and salmon on a plank. Only complaint was the service was average to fair and slow to respond.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pan-asian bowlsfoodloverDined on 7/7/2014I love and crave the Seared Ahi bowl with 50% brown rice and 50% greens. The wasabi, ginger flavored dressing/sauce is tasty on it. I also love the Korean Sticky Ribs bowl!Special Features:
- Perfect Neighborhood GemZGirlVIPDined on 7/6/2014Great for lunch, happy hour or dinner. Fresh choice and fish specials. Always friendly service. See you soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pacific Catch - CampbellFoodieDined on 6/28/2014Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good food and interesting cocktails. Poke was great. California roll salad was very good and satisfying.Special Features:
- Good, differentSteffanDined on 6/26/2014Nice restaurant, a little different than the "norm." The Poke's were delicious, it looked like a great place to come back for lunch and try one of the rice bowls which looked gernerously proportioned.Special Features:
- Daily special was deliciousSfdlvrDined on 6/24/2014I had the swordfish. It was fresh, tender, very tasty. It was served with a delicious butter sauce and mashed potatoes with crispy onion rings on top. You know when the fish is fresh because there should be no fishy flavor and this swordfish was fresh. I would go back to eat here again.Special Features:
- Sunday LunchscumomDined on 6/22/2014The restaurant was a little quiet for Sunday mid morning. The wait staff was very attentive. Good food, plenty of choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/20/2014First, they didn't have our OpenTable reservation on a very busy Friday night, and the girl at the reservation desk really didn't want to talk about it - just, it's not here and moved on the next guest. I retrieved my confirmation and gave it to her. She glanced quickly, gave it back to me, and rudely said "your name isn't even on it". The manager then walked up, she explained the situation, and he sat us, but on the way to the table said "maybe you made it for our Mountain View restaurant". I told him that wasn't possible, then sat down and circled the date/time, address, my name, and handed it back to him. He wasn't interested in apologizing, offering an explanation, nothing. On top of this, the food was horrible.We will not be returning.
- daveOTreviewDined on 6/19/2014Really good service every time I've been there. The food is always fresh and very tasty. Will be returning once again in a couple of weeks. Love those sweet potato fries.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceBossyDined on 6/18/2014I had a good experience here- food was good, service was alright. It was a bit too warm in the restaurant to the point where not only the servers were sweating but the patrons, too. I would try this place out again, though. It is a very lively restaurant located in the Pruneyard so if you want to make it to your reservation on time, give yourself extra time because the parking lot is a cluster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was oknancyDined on 6/17/2014It was very loud, food is ok, not spectacular. Went for gluten free option which was a nice option to have.
- Great everytime...RickyKDined on 6/16/2014Go here with my beautiful girl every now and then, and they never seem to disappoint...I absolutely love this place. Clean tasty flavorful food always accompanied by a glass or two of some wine. Enter excited, leave content and relaxed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Happy Fathers DaySandygmtDined on 6/15/2014This was a great choice for a Fathers Day lunch. The Bloody Mary was great. The Sunrise roll was quite tasty and the fish and sweet potato chips were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at a good locationFatimaDined on 6/13/2014Pac Catch is great for lunch. They have many choices and often have great specials. My favorite item on the menu is the Vietnamese steak sandwich. Their appetizers are all delicious. This is a solid choice when choosing a lunch destination.Special Features:
- Good Food/Tight SeatingscumomDined on 6/11/2014Had a group of 6 for dinner at this place. The food was really good, but the seating was a bit too crowded. On either side of our table there were two tables of 4, all of the backs of our chairs were touching and made it a bit uncomfortable. The restaurant may want to consider removing 1 of the tables. Noise level was a bit high because tables were so close. Hard to have a conversation at your own table.Special Features: